HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

wolf roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 pm

hey there simple rules are

1. just hop on in
2. follow the guidlines
3. write about your wolf
4. your wolf can have powers but nothing to elaborate like wings or more then one tail. they can have elemental powers, see in the future.
5. do not kill a wolf unless the other person says it is alright
6. and last but not least do have fun
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm

name: almanthia or alma for short
power: moon trance: this power is the ability to see the future in the moon, she also is able to shapeshift into her soul watcher a white raven wiht blue moon on his wing and blue eyes wiht no pupil.
looks: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=white+wolf++moon#/d1 m480k
personality: she is very quite and invisible at times. she has her heads in the clouds. she tends to talk in riddles. she is very beautiful in personality and believes that every small thing is miracle
history: she was born out in the woods, raised wiht only her gaurdian as her friend
other: she is a wolf mage all the packs come to her for advice and guidance. she would wish to have pups of her own on day
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm

name: mager
power: moon trance, also lives in and out of almas body
looks: white raven wiht blue moons on his wings and blue eyes wiht no pupil
personality: quite and non talkitve. he is always watching over alma.
history: sorry that is not tellable
other: he is really a figment of almas imagination that all can see
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

for as long as alma could remember the wolves feared her. they have always feared her. no one would come near her den unless they needed help. her own mother feared her. when she was only a pup her mother took her out of the pack ground and into the forest dpehts, then left her there and never came back to get her. she raised herself with the help of her guardian mager a white raven who looked a lot like her. it was only five months ago that alma found out she had the moon trance.
when the moon trance finalyy developed and all the other wolves knew they finally took some interest in her. she thought that finally the wolves would accept her back into ther pack, but no. the only reason they came to her at all was to see what the prophecy of there pack would be. see when a wolf has the abilty to eihter know if your pack will come to dismise or an upbringing you fear her for what she knows. so know once again she was all alone.but tonight was different, tonight she was doing the one thing she was forbidden to do. she was watching her pack. she was hiding in the shadow of the forest, under a bush with a clear view of the clearing of the wolf pack. she was her mother wiht the new pups, she watched the alpha's standing strong by the stone.she saw the yearlings play a little to rough. watching the pack made her even more wan't to join them. she wanted to part of them
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:03 pm

may i join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wolf roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf roleplay   wolf roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wolf roleplay
Page 1 of 1