Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:34 pm

It took her some time to finish, but it didn't matter to her. She was taking her time and she was going over the problems in case she missed any. It had happened once to her. Raven looked over her test and then stood up. She walked over to the teacher and handed it to her." Thanks."The teacher said. Raven nodded and went back to her seat. She started to mess around with her pencil.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:59 am

"Okay class," Ms. Night smiled catching their attetion. All students look up at her and Salem cut her chatter just to listen. She gave a satisfied nod then tapped on to the board, "If anybody is planning to come to Paris for the summer after school ends, make sure to drop by so you can grab an envelope and look through the papers. The money isn't required since the school will provide for the students who are planning so there are limited spots. Would anyone like to look through and ask tonigt?" Ayano shyly rasied her hand among with a few other kids in class and the teacher walked through each aisle handing it and when she came upon her, Ms. Night placed it in her hands, "You should try and convicne your parents. It will be fun." Ayano nodded as the teacher walked back to her desk and told everyone it was free day. Students got up and began to walk around talk to one another or work on some other things. Salem grabbed the envelope from Ayano and opened it for her, "I already signed up, parents approve of almost anything, but I'm not one of those spoiled brats that try to ask for everything." Ayano had to giggled on that.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 am

Raven sat there still messing with her wrist band. She then laid her head on the desk and she saw that everyone was done. She watched the teacher grade the papers and then she looked at the other kids.
Jake then looked at the ground, but before he did that, he saw a ford mustang toy car on the desk. He wanted to ask questions about it, but he could ignore it. It was only a ford mustang toy car.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 pm

As the class past by Mrs. Night had Ayano recheck her schedule and had instructed the young girl on how to get to the Math. Oddly when Salem pulled hers out, it was matching classes, same hour, same period. The blonde girl squeezed young Ayano happy. She smiled hugging Salem back. The bell rang and everyone was dismissed to their second hour class.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:43 pm

The principle looked at Jake. "You can go to class, but I better not see you in my office again." The principle said. Jake nodded and left the office. Right, he wasn't going to sleep in class again. He walked down the halls, looking for his reading class. He found it and went to a desk right away. He sat down and started to read a book.
Raven walked out of the class room and went to reading class. She was in the same class with Jake and she sat right infront of him. Raven looked at the teacher and went to get a book from her desk. Raven went back to her seat and started to read. She didn't like reading that much.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Salem pulled Ayano along with her as they walked down the hall and everyone took a glance at her, showing the look of 'oh-a-new-kid'. She shyly fumbled with her backpack as her friend babbled on about school and once they came to math class, Salem brought Ayano to the teacher first and introduced her. He was tall lean male with dark curly brown hair and he nodded, "Nice to meet you, I'm Mr. K."
"That's it? Oh sorry." Ayano mumbled and he laughed.
"It's Kimmelton, but Mr. K for short." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Raven kept on reading. She kidny liked this book. If was not as boring as some books Raven had read for class. She was almost soon and she was close to the end of the book. Plus the book didn't have that many pages. She closed the book when she was done.
Jake lifted up his head to see that Raven was done. He was on page 10 and he had a lot more to read. He went back to reading.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 pm

As the classes bore on, the bell finally rang and Aki was outside of the classroom, "Equestrian Class, ready sis?"
"Yea." She smiled. Salem gawked at his three scars and shook her head, "Oh forgive, but hey there cutie, I'm Salem, what's your name?" He turned to Ayano and she whacked her friend, "This is my brother Aki."
"Oh such a unique name!" She beamed. He rolled his eyes then turned to his sister, "Come on, we don't want to be late."
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Raven got up when she heard the bell rang. She was now going to foods. Raven enjoyed cooking.
Jake heard the bell too. He walked next to Raven, Wondering if she had another class with him. "Hi. What class do you have next?" He asked.
"Foods." She said, as she looked at Jake.
Jake had the same class too. "Me too." He said. So far he had two classes with Raven.

OOC: Sorry if I haven't posted on the thread for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Ooc\\
It's okay.

Bic//
The trio came up to the large stables to see the horse handler, Mrs. Willow. Students were already coming around, and a couple turned to see the two new siblings walk in. The teacher looked up and smiled, "Nice seeing you again Ayano and Aki. Ready to saddle up?" The two nodded smiling. Everybody scampered out as he teacher threw open the doors and the horses all ran out, heads tossing, manes flying, "This class wasn't just going to be an easy A, go get 'em!" Salem laughed as the pair looked shocked seeing everyone run after a specific horse.
"Don't stand there, they're not coming to you, you gotta go to them!" Mrs. Willow yelled laughing as she rode on her Arabian.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:37 pm

They both walked in the classroom. Both of them found a seat and sat down.
"Ok, Class. My name is Mr.Knight. What's your names?" He asked, as he looked at the kids in the classroom. The kids started to say their names to the teacher. Now it came to Raven and Jake to say their name.
"Raven." She said.
"Jake." He said.
Mr. Knight nodded and went to his desk. He had some papers so they might be going over the rules of the classroom. He gave each kid a paper. "These are the rules. Now make sure to follow them." He said. He read off the rules well looking at the kids every second.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 am

Aki managed to mount a tall handsome brown Caspian, grabbing a fistful of the mane. He slowed down and snorted. He turned to see Aki calm a Palamino and mounted the beautiful horse. Salem already was on a black horse and smile, "Boo-yea, we got our horses."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: