Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! Empty
PostSubject: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Hai guise. What are we goin' to roleplay?
Very Happy
I'll use Ellis, because I always use him. Wink
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 pm

OOC: As always, Shaye =]
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Ooc: Lol, I can't say until I know the theme.
What are we roleplaying here guys? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm

OOC: I'm guessing something to do with vampires/werewolves/shapeshifters? Lol
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Anything what you two want to do is perfectly fine.
Smile I just want to get back into roleplayin' and stuff.
I know I'ma throw in Nick the Gambler. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Sooo...just Fires suggestion then? As for a plot I guess just wing it right? Fastest option. XP
I guess I'll be Vaix. X)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 pm

OOC: =] Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Sounds real good. Feel free to double up any time you want.
I'll make out the setting. starting off with Nick]]]

Nick grinned, picking his pool stick up off from the table.
"Sorry." he said, voice full of fake pity. "You're just never going to be good enough to match my skills." the gambler added, reaching into his jacket pocket and taking out a caculator.
"You owe me...150 bucks, Mike." Nick informed while putting his caculator back into the pocket. "Hand it over, hotshot or you know what happens."
The pool stick was lightly pointed at a man who looked rather scared while reaching into his wallet. He pulled out a pure green 100$ bill then a 50$ one after there.
"You're a cheater." He spat at Nick, backing away from the pool table.

The blue-eyed, 34 year old gambler laughed in the loser's face.
"Cheater? No, my friend. This is Alabama and you hicks just can't keep your money on your hands!"

[sorry a little shakey and stuff. Razz]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 pm

OOC: No worries =] I might bring Keith in later -Smiles-

BIC:
Shaye Black walked down the street, her hands shoved deep in her tight jean pockets. She had dark black hair which fell in waves down her back. She had bright green eyes, and her build was slight, and she was fairly petite. She was twenty, the peak of her life, and the oldest she'd ever get. Shaye sighed, she was a shape shifter, one of the immortals, though, unlike vampires and werewolves, she didn't have superhuman strength or anything, just the ability to heal quickly. She sighed, looking around, she didn't have any idea where she was right now, having just got off the bus. She was running away, well, she was always running, that was typical of her. Glancing up, she saw a bar in front of her. Frowning, she stepped inside, mainly just to get out of the dark. She looked around, it was a siddy place, pool tables in the corner, but she figured she might be able to get a meal, maybe.

Walking in, she sat down in the corner, pulling her leather jacket around her shoulders a bit tighter. She definately felt uncomfortable here, around people Shaye was always uncomfortable. Carefully she looked over the menu, glancing up at the waitress she placed her order, waiting patiently for the girl to return. She glanced around, watching some pool players in the corner, letting eyes watch the movement of the ball, and then listen to the men argue about money. She wished she could play a game for money, but she couldn't, so she stuck to back alley stuff, make some money, leave, make some money leave. She didn't have a home, never had. She didn't care though, she didn't want one.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Ooc: Keith and Shaye. XD
bic;

Vaix wasn't your average character, in fact, he could hardly ever be called average on any possible terms. He was pale, like most vampires, he had pale blue eyes, and silky black hair, dyed red at the tips due to his own experimenting. He had a lean build, looking more for speed and agility than overall brute force, but he wasn't to misjudged. He was an older vampire, around 742 at this point, but he was frozen around the age of 17. He walked down the street with a bit of a hunched posture, he was new to town, very new, like tonight sort of new. He ignored the night life, the girls that winked at him as he passed by, he wasn't interested, he'd eaten before entering town on his best of luck. Besides being good looking, strong, experienced, he was also a tad cannibalistic. He couldn't help it, he'd been that way forever, and he figured he was doing the world a favour by getting ride of the other pale people killers. He was like the ultimate hunter or something related in that way. Right now however, he was looking for something to do...he was bored. Seven hundred years of living did that to a guy, the world evolved to slowly for him to take much interest in it. He wasn't good with computers, cars, or technology in general. He yawned, exposing a pair of long, glistening, wickedly sharp looking fangs, then glanced around town curiously. There had to be something he could do around here...right?

He found the answer when he came across a bar, they were good fun, create some fights, break some stuff, hit on girls, what else did a guy want? He pushed the doors open and was caught off guard by the stench of mortal food and population. The smell of cigarette smoke lingered in the air too, not so pleasant when you were an immortal being that could only truly be destroyed by fire. He leaned against the wall and scanned the room for anything that caught his eye, a place to start.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Nick gave an over-satisfied look with his winnings and shoved them in his pocket before placing the pool stick back on the table.
"Good busniess, Mike." He chuckled, watching the other man slug away, trudging his shoes across the dirty floor of the bar.
Walking away, Nick paused only to see Shaye sitting there.
"You're pretty." He pointed out, giving her a wink before moving on and past Vaix.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Shaye jumped as she was addressed. She looked at Nick, "Uh..." She trailed off, watching him walked away. Her green eyes landed on Vaix, she frowned for a moment, finishing off her food and dropping a twenty on the table. She needed to find a hotel for the night or something. She sighed, brushing her hands over her napkin and sighing, walking towards the exit of the bar. She didn't want to stay in here, to many men giving her creepy looks. Stepping outside she was dismayed to find it pouring rain.
"Oh damn" She hissed, pulling her jacket up and looking around. She didn't see a hotel, so she figured she'd have to walk around for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Nick was smiling and walking down the street till her turned and saw Shaye sort of following him.
"...mmm." he purred, running his hand down his face. "A girl following me." He kept walking to a hotel he was staying at.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Shaye saw the guy from the bar in front of her. Biting her lip she hoped he didn't think she was following him. She sighed, relieved as she saw a hotel, it was sort of a dive, but she figured it would do. Walking inside, a little ahead of the guy, as she had sped past him on the way in, wanting to get out of the rain. She shook out her dark hair, walking to the front desk, "Hi" She said, slightly breathlessly to the guy at the counter.
"Hello, room for the night?"
"Two nights" Shaye said, she figured that was as long as she'd stay, then she'd be gone.
"Alright" He handed her a bill and she handed him some cash, before accepting the room key.
"Thanks" She said softly, wakling over to the elevator and hitting the button.

She stepped into the elevator, pressing the button for the third floor and leaning against the wall. She looked down at the cracked cell phone in her hand, it didn't have any minutes on it, it was pre-pay and she hadn't had any chance to put money on it. She looked at the time, it was late, well, later then she had expected. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, she just wanted to go to bed, leaning against the elevator wall, the stupid thing seemed to take an eternity to even start. She finally managed to get upstairs to her room, she pushed the key into the lock, fiddling with it for a moment. Definatly a dive, the stupid key wouldn't open the door. She shoved it, frowning, she wanted the stupid door to open, that's all. She sighed, pulling the key out and trying again.
"Stupid piece of crap" She grumbled, shoving the door again.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 am

Nick watched as the girl speed up infront of him, beating him to the line. Narrowing his eyes he glared at her harshly.
"Line cutter." the gambler mumbled, using his own hand to toss the rain from his hair. Instead of waiting on the girl he waltzed to another line.
"I like rooms with a veiw please." He ordered, slipping a wad of cash from his pocket. Nick gave the damn hotel people their money and walked off towards the elevator only to see that girl in it disapeer as the doors closed.
"Mother I love." he cursed listening as the elevator went up. Nick sat there for a moment. This event was personal. That damn girl left without him even when she knew he was there!
"Ugh." Mr. Luxury sighed turning the corner for the stairs to the third floor where his 'nice veiw' was located. It was then he saw the little brat trying to open the door to HIS room.
"Excuse me." He said, brushing his jacket off and walking sort of like a mobster. He was a mobster. "You're trying to get in my room."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 am

Shaye whipped around, "No, I'm not" She said, showing him the number on her key, it corresponded to the number on the door. She placed her hands on her hips.
"See?" She said, she had already checked that, this stupid room with the faulty door was her's. She waited to see what he would do, she had a scowl on her face, she was having a really, really bad day, and this asshole wasn't helping at all.
"So, um, I suggest you go find your room and let me wrestle with this piece of crap door' Shaye suggested, arching a perfect eyebrow at him. She was so not in the mood to deal with some high and mighty pool hussler.

OOC: We should wait for Soal XD
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Ooc: srry guys. I'll have to post a little later, I g2g to make supper.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Vaix of course had watched both Nick and Shaye leave, Shaye having caught his eye due to her abnormal beauty. He'd actually been about to follow after them, until two of the people playing pool began to fight, and push each other around. He'd waltzed over, spread his arms and muttered, "Now, now, you shouldn't be fighting over a game of pool." He threw a punch at one of the guy's heads instead. The fight had escalated from there to a full out bar fight, and Vaix had wandered out calmly with his next meal knocked out in his hands, unnoticed due to the war inside the building. He wasn't entirely interested in his meal, in fact, he'd really prefer not, but there wasn't many vampires around here, and though he'd just eaten, he couldn't pass up the opportunity for a snack when it presented itself.
He'd calmly eaten, disposed of the body in a dumpster, then with a glance at the sky began his way back to his own 'place'. It wasn't a place, he was broke, well, was, he'd taken all the cash in the guys wallet, he didn't have anywhere nice he could go. Anywhere that satisfied his tastes, but he'd have to go somewhere soon, because the night didn't last forever, and he could only take burying himself underground to escape the sun for so long. He need somewhere to stay anywhere at this point, he'd feel a lot better after he found somewhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!   FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRE AND SOAL ROLEPLAY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: