HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

How does it feel to be me?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Acis smiled at Sora and ruffled the fur on her head. "If you say so. Let's go." he said, standing again. He stretched before trotting away from the forest.

Rogati nodded. "Probably. I wonder..." He grabbed the bracelets on one of his arms and tried to get them off. "AAGH!!!" he yelped as his wrist started to bleed. "Looks like you can't change out of these."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:59 pm

She nodded slightly, then got up shaking her fur and followed after Acis, head lowered as Sora's paws felt the earth underneath it. Being a wolf didn't feel too weird, or too overwhelming she though it was just right, but wasn't comfortable with the thought.

Yukiko stroked the wings on the side of the head and her cousin patted her white hair, "Don't worry no one will want to yank them out from your head."
"I hope." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 pm

The Umbreon exited the forest with a gasp. "That's a lot of...people." he whispered ears laying back.

((Now, here's the epic camera action. The view swoops up above them, showing the whole street littered with people who were changed like them.))

After a short bit, Rogati lifted his hand to is face and began to lick the wound without a thought. A look of realization flickered onto his face. Keeping the wounded arm to his mouth, he raised the other one and pointed upwards. The bracelets came sliding down and stopped a bit before his elbow. "So that's how they work..." he whispered, bringing his arm back down.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 pm

She ran up beside him and her golden eyes widen.
'We're not the only ones as well, gees...'

"So how are we going to live? Just like an everyday human life or is the government going to come and get us if they're animals themselves?" Yukiko asked as Ryuu looked around.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Acis looked at the people. He lifted his nose and sniffed. "Baris?" he whispered, ears perked as he seemed to wait for an answer.

((Baris is pronounced like a french man would pronounce Paris.))

"I suppose we'll go on with the normal life until we find a way to go back. Although I'm not entirely sure if I want to change back..." Hanabi muttered, ears laying back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:15 am

She gave a confused whined, head tilting to one head.
'What?'

"It seems all cool and stuff but what people start mutating and turn into full creatures?" Ryuu asked, tail swishing a bit, still not comfortable with the thought of having something behind his back, connected to the tail bone with actual bone structure on it.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 pm

The furry shook his head. "Sorry, my trainer loved crowds..." he spoke softly, a voice barely above a whisper. A fuzzy paw reached down almost instinctively and rubbed the head of the girl below him.

Rogati chimed in. "Oh, look, Mr. Stephenson is coming out of his house. No, that's Mrs. Stephenson. When did they get a pet? Wait, is that a..." A large wolfish creature with a curled tail emerged from the house. Following the Garurumon was a woman with what looked to have newly whitened hair and many features of a Gatomon, although she was still able to wear clothing and hold things. Squealing in the most indignant way, she soon bolted after her husband straight into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 am

Sora gave a quiet whimper, and her ears flaten down to her head as she glanced around with her bright golden eyes.
'Something's botherig him...'

Yukiko and Ryuu gawked at first and his sister couldn't help but smuggle a laugh.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:00 pm

(Unicorn is the key.

The trio is together once more!

If i can join, that is...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does it feel to be me?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: