HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

How does it feel to be me?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

How does it feel to be me? Empty
PostSubject: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Here, there has been a freak accident. A stray alien beam from another planet has crashed into our planet, causing humans to be mixed with animals and animals turning into hybrids. Some fake animals have even become real and have had the same effects on them. Unfortunately, all the people who were not fused into animals have turned into them, so now they aren't any help. Everyone's gotta go back to what they were, because for some whacked out reason this just isn't right. And so, this brings us to our

Rules:
1. No anything that goes against the official rules.
2. There can be people with the same animal.
3. Any animal goes, as long as I can find a description/picture of it. (something from Digimon or pokemon is fine, but no inventing stuff on the spot.)
4. Most should be just with ears/tail/wings/fins, but having furries or whatever is something I don't mind.
5. Don't join and drop. Gotta keep going unless you die.
6. NO UNDEFEATABLE PEOPLE. You are not all-powerful. If you have a problem, pm me and I'll help with your inferiority complex.
7. "Unicorn is the key."
8. If I request it, I get a rp sample using the character you want.
9. I can kick you out, but I'll have a gorram good reason.

Bio Form
Name:
Transformation: (person to animal, animal to furry, etc.)
Looks:(picture recommended)
Personality:
Other:

Who We've Got

Animal to Hybrid
Me- Rogati Ognya- Houndoom
Chesire Cat Xx- Yukiko Lotus- Dragonair
Chesire Cat Xx- Ryuu Tamotsu- Flygon

Animal to Furries
Me- Acis Glazami- Umbreon

Humans to Hybrids
Me- Mr. Kitteh- Cat

Humans to Furries

Humans to Animals
Chesire Cat Xx-Sora Sayuri- Wolf

Last edited by hanabi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : peeps)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Name:Acis Glazami
Species:Umbreon hybrid
Transformation: Animal to Furry
Looks: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=umbreon+anthro#/d1qf2rp
Personality: Alert, easy to amuse. Can be strangely innocent for a dark-based person.
Other: His yellow parts can glow and he can use all of his pokemon attacks.

Name:Rogati Ognya
Species: Houndoom
Transformation: Animal to hybrid
Looks:How does it feel to be me? Houndoom
Personality: Strangely, is shy after you get to know him. It's almost as if he's the arrogant shy dude flipped to go the other way...
Other: Can only use fire and melee attacks.

Name:Hanabi Kitteh (Mr. Kitteh)
Species: Cat
Transformation: Human to hybrid
Looks: http://mr-kitteh.deviantart.com/art/Me-166861643?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Amr-kitteh&qo=0
Personality: Has completely adapted to the cat personality in a record amount of time. He naps in the sun, eats fish, and licks his hands after every meal.
Other: Has a pet tiger called Mr. Whitters, and a white falcon named Paikin.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Ooc\
"Unicorn is the key."
I hope it's the magic word to join in, if not, then I just added it into my post.
Joiny?
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:26 pm

((Yes, that is the key. But I would have still let you join even if you hadn't said that. Go ahead and join as what ever.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Ooc\\
Lulz, thank you.

Name: Yukiko Lotus
Species: Dragonair
Transformation: Animal to Hybrid
Looks: How does it feel to be me? PKMN148___Dragonair_by_Pokedex
Personality: She's a bit quiet but once you get to know her so well, she's a spunky female with a bright attitude.
Other: Use the regular attacks of a Dragonair

Name: Sora Sayuri
Species: Wolf
Transformation: Person to Animal
Looks:
[Human]
How does it feel to be me? Img-thing?
[Animal]
How does it feel to be me? 1103064118_brezzwolf1
Personality: Sora has been such a reckless female since she ever turned thirteen and now ever since she has been able to change forms, a strong fighter. Nothing brings her done too easily
Other: She can shift back and forth from human to animal.

Name: Ryuu Tamotsu
Species: Flygon
Transformation: Animal to Hybrid
Looks:How does it feel to be me? 1180241951847
Personality: Ryuu is a very adventerous guy and Yukiko along with Sora love to follow along with him as the small band of three travel together. He had vowed to them since the beginning he was going to protect them and ever then he had been.
Other: Yukiko is a close kin to him since they're within a same dragon type family.

Last edited by Chesire Cat Xx on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:36 pm

((If Sora can switch between human and animal, you gotta add that to you others. Most of the people just go to animal and stay there, but I don't know if she can.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:19 am

Ooc\\
Oh, she can shift back in forth.
xP
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 pm

((It's okay. You wanna start now?))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Ooc\\
Sure.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Acis Glazami had assumed his position behind a bush, waiting for a passerby. "I gotta get some clothing." he whispered to himself, his strange new velvety voice still surprising him. His new form wasn't a usual thing for him. He saw a man rounding the corner and braced himself for a quick attack.

"Ah! I can't believe I've become a cat! I've only got a tail and ears, but it's so new! I wonder what Rogati is going to think..." Mr. Kitteh said, walking down the street to his house. Cat senses were telling him to stop and sniff around, but he ignored them and kept going. He didn't know of the horned offender within his own home.

Mr. Kitteh's partner had always had a secret love of pokemon. He had been watching at the moment of the beam. It was an episode with one of his favorite's, Houndoom. He leaped at the screen, howling in fury, when the television gave away and the hound slipped through. It stopped in it's tracks looking at the new scenery and the strange person. "Hound?" it asked, before the back radiation hit and the two were fused together. Almost an instant later, the door opened and there was a cat-like yowl and a Houndoom howl echoing through the street.

((I know, I know. Mr. Kitteh is supposed to be a homo. I dunno why. That's how he was made.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:26 pm

'Paws, tail...Am I dreaming?' She groaned rolling on to her stomach. Sora felt the soft earthy ground beneath her body and her golden eyes widen.
'I'm an animal! How?!' The female got up alarmed to look into a small puddle to see the face of a dark midnight blue wolf with piercing eyes. She glanced around the forest and sat down on her haunches letting out a whine, 'Was it just that changed?' She thought, ears folding back.

Ryuu muttered something as he face down on his bed, a small pokemon card slipping out of his hand, fluttering to the floor. He picked his head up from the pillow and looked at his hands to see gloves he wasn't wearing moments ago, something swished behind him and he turned to see a tail. He gapped for a moment before trying to see if it was true and it was, he let out a cry, startled to see the tail and his new attire.
"How?! Not possible!" He whispered harshly getting up to look into a mirrior. He turned to see the Pokemon card on the ground face down and he picked it up to see the figure of the Flygon now gone from the picture.

Yukiko stared at herself in her bathroom mirrior in disbelief as she had small white wings, attached to the side of her head, and her clothing all in something else different then from this morning. She walked out of her bedroom to glance down and see a missing spot where a Dragonair plush once was. She flopped down on to her bed, placing her head in her hands, "Was it the plush?" She remembered being a pokemon fanatic when she was younger and stopped once she got into highschool. Yukiko thought she gotten rid all her toys when she was a child but forgot about the one she had hid under her bed for ages.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:06 am

The Umbreon had successfully mugged the man and now was wearing a loose jacket with an apron to cover up places. He didn't need to wear anything, seeing as he was completely furred, but it seemed proper to cover up. "Now...Where am I? I wonder if I could possibly find another like me..." he whispered. He put a hand to his own throat. "And these words...How do I speak and understand them so easily?" He looked into the forest and decided that it would a good place to check his attacks.

"Rogati? Why are you a...a..." Mr. Kitteh mewled, stretching a hand towards the love he had. The Hound man looked at him and nearly snapped. He hand dog instincts now and they told him to chase, but his human mind knew better. "I'm a Doom." the doggish man answered, switching to animal speak towards the end. "Houndoom." Mr. Kitteh and Rogati were still adjusting to this new feeling when an announcement came on the television.

"There has been a strange phenomenon happening around the world. It seems that people are turning into animals and vice versa. Apparently it only happens when you are near another creature that isn't of your own species. Thankfully no one in the studio has been-AAGGH!!!!

The Man on the screen had started to grow a rat's ears and tail before it shut off and went back to the normal program. Rogati sunk down onto the couch again, then looked at his partner. "So it's happened to everyone?" he asked the cat, who nodded in disbelief. "It's happened to us. But what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Sora's ears twitched back and forth as she heard something and she got up backing up slowly, "Gotta hide." She dashed into a nearby bush hiding herself inside of it comfortably before glancing through a small opening. Her tail swished back and forth beside her crouched body as she stayed tensed inside the small bush waiting for an oncoming wanderer.

Ryuu dashed from his room into the hall to grab his homephone tacked on to the wall and dialed any number from the list pinned next to it. The waiting sound came through and he glanced around his house breathless as he glanced in the full lenght mirrior, placed on the wall in the wall across from him.
"Hello?" a female voice answered.
"Okay, my parents told me you're a second cousin, but I never actually knew you. Name's Ryuu, and I'm wondering if something freaky happened to you as well?" He asked holding the phone in his hand.
"Uh...nice to hear ya? Yukiko, by the way, and I think so unless you're just in a costume I presume?" She murmured through the line. Ryuu rolled his eyes, "No! Okay! No jokes, do you have any idea what's going on?"
"Don't ask me, turn on the t.v. I'm clueless as a newborn baby." Yukiko sighed. He snatched the remote from the counter and flicked the tv on in his living room. His eyes widen as he watched and Yukiko spoke, "Can I meet you somewhere, 'cousin'?"
"Somewhere, uh...the nearby park with the horse statue in the center?" She spoke up.
"Good with me." He asnwered, "I'll see you in a while."
"Uh...okay." Yukiko hung up and Ryuu glanced around his empty house before peering outside to see people walking out of their houses all shocked to see one another.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Acis placed a paw on a tree, then paused, putting his nose in the air. "I smell...Something like Mightyena...but it's different. Excuse me? Is someone there?" he asked. He almost used his mean look, but decided that wouldn't leave a good impression. "I can smell you...What are you? You don't smell familiar." He could feel himself tensing. His yellow parts started to glow a small bit, making it easier to see him in the dark of the forest.

Mr. Kitteh backed up a bit. "Let's get outside! We've gotta see this!" he meowed, whirling around towards the door. Rogati got up and walked over, opening the door. They stepped outside and looked at the people around them. "Ah! That person looks like they're from the same show! Let's talk to them!" The cat said before running towards Ryuu. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Sora gave a low whimper, smelling another scent in the air, and her fur bristled to the end, scared. She crept foward, emerging from the bushes and froze dead in her tracks to see Acis standing there. Sora lowered her head slightly, and took one step backwards, wondering if he was going to attack her.

He paused hearing a cheerful 'Hi' and turned to see Mr. Kitteh, and Rogati.
"Um...hello?" He answered, bit confused. Ryuu felt a presence around him and glanced sideways to see a small walk around looking around, for something, but his blue eyes averted back to the two."

Yukiko gave a sigh as she didn't see him in park so she decided to walk further down and try to find Ryuu herself. Her eyes wandered over the many people that were walking the streets, stunned at one another, a few cracking jokes, thinking this was all a dream.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:28 pm

"Ah!" the Umbreon's ears perked. "I saw you! I think...Could you come out? I really just wanna see who's there." He was starting to get a funny feeling. He wasn't very social around other pokemon, so being near a creature he'd never seen before was slightly scary to him. Reaching up to his face, he brushed back his turquoise hair, revealing his gold-amber eyes. A curious look was in them although it was obvious he was unsure and very tense about Sora.

"My name is Hanabi Kitteh. My friend here, Rogati, has a creature a bit similar to yours I think." he said, gesturing to the houndoom man. Rogati smirked. "Hello. The little kitten I'm with here is right. I'm Rogati Ognya. And you would be...?" The Houndoom asked, his arm doing a sweeping motion towards Ryuu. His tail flicked, touching the end of Mr. Kitteh's tail, which greeted the tough happily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 pm

She cocked her head to the side, ears tilting to the side one way before stepping through the bush to show herself. Sora stood there staring at Acis watching him carefully, as her nose scrunched up a bit, taking in his scent. Her tail swished from side to side in a friendly manner and she gave a wolf like bark.
'Oh gees, can I change back to my normalself?' A thought fluttered through her head.

"Name's Ryuu Tamotsu, and I believe I am a Flygon." Her murmured glancing at his hands before turning his head to see a female walk up to him, he gave a small smile, "I believe you're Yukiko?"
"Didn't take me long then." She huffed, arms crossing. Her eyes wandered over to the two and she glanced at Ryuu, "New friends?"
"Um...people I just met." He answered glancing down at the young female.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:34 pm

A glint of happiness flickered through Acis's widening eyes. "An amazing creature!" he breathed, before dropping on his knees to get a closer look. He examined her, taking in the looks of this strange animal without touching her. "Hello. My name is Acis. I suppose my last name would be Glazami, coming from my trainer. I can feel...a question, of sorts. Is this question yours?" He was now completely settled and couldn't escape from an attack even if Sora was wanting to. ((Which I hope she'd not wanting.))

Rogati looked at Yukiko and his grin grew wider. "And you're a Dragonair. I've always liked that one." he commented, tilting his head to one side. Mr. Kitteh looked at her and bowed. "Nyao." he said, straightening again.

((I was typing, then I listening to the polkamon song and forgot what I was going to put for the second paragraph. It's here.

Everybody Polkamon!))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 pm

She sat down on her haunches waving a paw up and down, and gave a whimper, 'Can't talk, dang it, wait what?'.
Golden eyes widening, she felt a sensation prickle her body and she suddenly change back to her norma self, Sora glanced at her hands and gasped, "I'm back to normal!" She glanced up to meet Acis and gave a sheepish smile as she sat on the ground across from him, "Um...Nice to meet you, name's Sora." She felt odd, changing back to herself, but with a thought tugging her, she wasn't going to stay normal for long.

"Hey there." She smiled waving her hand, peering from around Ryuu. He gave a ruffle to her hair, "Well then since we're here, I can see we weren't the only ones affected."
"We're a freakside show." She murmured turning to him, "Are we ever going to be normal again?"

[Haha, thats a cute song and my sister was like 'WTF?']
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 pm

His ears laid back as he watched her. "You...Are you a Ditto? I don't know any other creature that can change at will..."he said, sniffing slightly. It's the same smell in a different way... "What were you a bit ago? I've never seen it before."

Mr. Kitteh nodded. "It's strange to see us near each other. But then again, no one's the same, so it might become normal. " he said, looking at Rogati, who had two fingers up in front of his face, making the same repetitive motion. The cat nudged him. "Stop that!" he hissed.

((You know how if you hold up two fingers near your face you can act like you're squishing someone's head? Rogati was squishing Yukiko's wing ear thing.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:34 am

"Ditto? I don't I am a kind of Pokemon, just a regular human who perhaps turned into a wolf and then back to her normalself." She murmured glancing at her pale hands, and then touching her midnight blue hair, stroking for it's soft feeling.

The two gave a weird look and Ryuu rolled his eyes before speaking, "This whole 'abnormal' thing will yea eventually turn normal for everyone just to see one another." He rubbed the back of his head, tail flicking side to side. Yukiko glanced over to see everyone else, gaping or gawking at one another.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 am

"So you're a...human? With a special power?" he sat, staring at his claws a bit before looking up. "Did you acquire your strange ability recently?" Acis's ears wear fully perked, listening for any noise she might make.

"I already don't mind much, nyao. I've kind of always been like a cat. It's almost as if what we've-" he paused to gesture to Rogati and himself" been changed to be our inner selves." Mr. Kitteh, poked the Hound, muttering the words 'ya big softie.' Rogati nudged him back, whispering 'am not.'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm

"Yea I guess so and when I was here in the forest, I was trying to study on a wolves behavior while watching a pack, and then I turned to one of them." She murmured.

"Should I b-" Yukiko began but Ryuu slapped a hand over her mouth, "Be quiet, and don't be rude. Deal with it, it's part of life." She pulled his hand and glowered a bit then spoke, "Could there be an antidote to this craziness? And are we the only area that got affected?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 am

"This must be related! I just recently became..." Acis looked at himself. "This. I rather like this form however. If only I could find my trainer..." he muttered, before glancing back at Sora and apologizing.

"We weren't the only area. There was a news flash about this and it was being shot at a studio across the country." Rogati said, tail lashing a bit. "The man turned into a rat."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 pm

She nodded her head quietly then piped up, "Let's get out of the forest and see everyone else, we probably might not been the only ones to get affected in some weird way." A sensation rippled her body and before she knew it, Sora was staring at paws and let out a whine, head tossed back.
'For crying out loud!' she thought.

"The scientist, what are they doing now?" Yukiko murmured raising an eyebrow.
"Doing experiments on one another to see if there might be a cure or just gaping at one another saying 'Oh my god.' while doing it." Ryuu answered with a smugged smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to be me?   How does it feel to be me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does it feel to be me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: