Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 w/ x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 pm

"Ah, well, you can never have a good discussion unless it's about nails or boys" He teased, wrapping his arm a bit tigher around Brook and hugging her lightly. He knew she felt better with him around, and honestly, he got a kick out of her friends. He knew some of them had crushes on him, but she wouldn't tell him, but it was still funny to watch. He sighed contently, looking around, and generally keeping an eye on things as he sipped his drink.

Demitri winced, "It wasn't the greatest year, for any of us. You almost got shot, I had people attack me with holy water, not that it did anything, just annoying. And Sara had all that stalker trouble" He said smirking and leaning against a tree. Honestly, he was really enjoying just hanging out with Elena.

"That's not prying" Sara said with a small smile.
"We moved from Milan, Italy" She sighed, a faraway look in her eye. "We tend to move a lot, for Demitri's work" She stuck with the typical cover story. Her green eyes danced, mimcking the flames in the fire.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 am

"Haha, yah," Elena said before adding, "We almost had to go to legal trouble with Sara. That stalker was really creepy." She shuddered at the thought of that guy. That was one of the reasons they had decided to move that year. She glanced back at the lake. The fire was starting to dim a bit, and she could see a few people leaving. "Man these human events don't last that long, do they?" she questioned curiously.

Brook laughed at her older brother. She was glad that of all people he was her brother, she thought he kinda fit into the 'perfect brother' category. She smiled at her friends before glancing at her brother. She then said, "What were you and your friends talking about then?" She actually had no idea, she she was kinda curious about it.

Charlie looked at her wide-eyed for a bit. He then said, "Moving from Milan to here, that's a bit of a jump isn't it?" He liked this place and all, but it was a small town after all. Milan was full of different people, places, and a bunch of things to do. He shook the feeling off, getting cold for a second. He didn't say anything, but he could tell that the fire was dimming a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:09 am

Demitri groaned, "That was absolutely awful' He said, glancing around.
"Meet you back at the house? It seems like everyones getting ready to go" He murmured, smiling at her and waving as he wandered back into the main group of people. He sighed, looking around, some people were pitching tents, probably spending the night, but he didn't know what Keith's plan was.

Keith smirked, "Football, work, stuff like that" He said, glancing around.
"Looks like it's dying down" He rolled his eyes, "Lame, anyway, therer's a party at John's house, so after I drop you off, I'm gonna head over there, I think" He said, looking at her curiously, to see what she thought.

Sara sighed, "Yea, it was a big move, but we're used to it" She said, smiling a bit. She glanced around, shivering lightly as the heat died down. She glanced up, seeing Demitri for the first time that night. She figured he had either found someone to talk to, or had been lurking. The vampire tended to lurk.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Elena smiled, "Yah, I'll meet you two back at the house. I need to get going if I'm going to be back in time." She shrunk off into the shadows again just after Demitri left. She began her run back to the house. Luckily she could move faster than most humans, making sure no one could see her. She jogged quickly, keeping out of traffic and other people. It was annoying sometimes, having to stay hidden like that.

Charlie nodded, "Oh." He then jumped a bit when Demitri appeared out of nowhere. "Where've you been?" He asked, completely confused. He looked around, people were beginning to leave, and he wasn't sure if he should stay with Sara and Demitri or leave and see when Keith and Brook were leaving. He seemed to be very indecisive now-a-days.

Brook laughed a little at what Keith said he'd been talking about with his friends. Her smile quickly faded however when he mentioned going to a party and just taking her home. She knew that their mum woudl flip at her for not being home or whatever, but she liked to go to parties, even though she was terribly shy. She rolled her eyes and said, "Fine, if you must."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 pm

"Well if you wanna come, I'll call mom and tell her your spending the night with some friends" Keith said, smiling at Brook. He didn't mind her wanting to tag along, it was fun.
"I'm fine with it, so, do you wanna tag along?" He asked her curiuosly. Watching her friends wander away. "Man this was lame' He muttered, glancing up and seeing Charlie and Sara, Demitri standing not far off.
"So?" He pressed his sister, he did need to figure out what she was doing.

Sara smiled, "Demitri's good at popping up" She murmured, "You heading home?" She asked her 'brother'
"Yea, you coming?" He asked, "Um, I dunno" Sara shrugged, "Nah, I'll stick around, maybe see what else is going on tonight, see you later" She waved to Demitri.
"I'll call if I need a ride" Demitri nodded, "Alright, see you two" He waved at Sara and Charlie, before walking over to his car and sliding in.

He started up the car, backing out of the dirt drive and turning onto the main highway. Perhaps he and Elena could figure out something to do tonight, not to mention he wasn't much of a people person. Sara was a social butterfly, he was more of a wall flower.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Brook smiled, "Yah, that would be fun." She was excited to go. The bonfire wasn't very fun at all, but the party should be more fun. She then paused before adding, "Maybe you should ask mum about me staying away though." Their mum could be so annoying when she was being protective of her. She couldn't do anything now-a-days.

Charlie nodded at Demitri as he left. He then looked back over at Sara and said, "So, what are we doing now?" He wasn't sure what they were going to do. He was thinking about going over to Keith and Brook before deciding what else to do. Technically they were in charge of him while he was there.

Elena continued running, making back to their new house in a matter of minutes. She quickly entered the house looking around. She had unpacked her room earlier, but if she wanted to she could begin on other rooms she figured. She walked over to the living room, and began unpacking boxes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Keith smiled, "I'll call her and clear everything, tell her your with me and we're going to stay over at someone's house tonight" He said, "I'm not telling her about the party though" He mumbled, pulling his cell phone out and calling his mother. He smiled, quickly telling her what was going on and getting permission.
"Charlie? He'll be with us probably" He said, shaking his head, "Alright, see you tomorrow mom" He clicked his phone shut and looked at his sister.
"It's all good, let's go" He glanced over at Charlie and wandered towards him and Sara. His eyes flashed amusedly, winking teasingly at the exchange student.
"So we're heading to a party, you guys interested in coming?" He asked curiously.

Sara smiled a bit, watching Keith wander over to them, "Party?" She asked Charlie, reaching over and squeezing his hand again.
"I mean, it'll be fun, and we could meet some new people together" She said, she did really like him, and being with him was nice, comfortable.

Demitri pulled into the driveway, parking in the garage and stepping out of his car. Closing the garage door, he stepped inside, smiling at Elena.
"Hey" He grinned, "Unpacking? I still gotta do my room, and I seriously doubt Sara will be home tonight" He chuckled, flopping on the couch, even though he wasn't at all tired.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:15 am

Elena laughed, "What else am I supposed to do? It's not like I could go outside right now." She shook her head grabbing yet another box and beginning to unpack it. Luckily she was happy about where the couch was, because she didn't want to move it with Demitri on it. She knew she had the strength to do so, but she just didn't feel like it.
Another thing that was lucky for her was that they had moved so many times that they had all their boxes labeled for specific rooms, so she didn't have to guess where things went anymore.

"Yah, sounds cool," Charlie answered to both Sara and Keith at the same time. He hadn't been to a party here, well ever really. He hadn't left the house much for school until just now. He looked around seeing pretty much everyone gone at this point.

Brook followed Keith over, smiling and waving at the two as they walked up. She was excited to go to the party, she hadn't been to one in a few months, and they were always really fun. She needed something to do, this had been her most exciting day in a while and all she'd done was tan, help move boxes for their new neighbours, and go to this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 am

Demitri slid off the couch, "Well, at least you know when you can't be around humans, it's different for me. It's either I'm fine, or I'm ripping someone's head off" He said, grabbing one of the heavier boxes. Elena was strong, much more so then Sara, but Demitri was stronger still. He sighed, looking around, "We have way to much stuff" He grumbled, looking around as he dropped the box down in the kitchen. He rarely actually went in the kitchen, but Elena and Sara both needed food. He looked outside, "At least we have a nice pool" He murmured, smiling lightly.

Sara laughed, "Party" She cheered, smiling and chuckling a bit. She was definately enjoying the new enviroment, and having friends and everything. She sighed, releasing Charlie's hand and shoving her's deep in her pockets, smiling a bit.

Keith laughed, "Sounds like we're one enthusiastic bunch" He said, smiling at Brook.
"One condition on mom's part, you have to stay with me, so if your friends ditch out, you can't leave" He rolled his eyes, "Unless of course I just lie to mom, like I always do" He siad, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Brook laughed a little before saying, "Only if you wanna follow me around." She knew that he didn't mind too much, but they'd look like static cling of they stuck together all of the time. She smiled and then said, "Should we get going?" She was getting anxious to go.

Charlie smiled at Sara. He really was beginning to like her, a lot. He liked her before, but he was really starting to like her personality. He wasn't quite sure what it would be like when they first met after all.
He was excited to see what parties here were like, he was assuming way different than his home.

Elena continued to unpack as she listened to Demitri talk about being around humans. She then sighed before saying, "I just wish that the humans would just accept us for who we are. We've always been here like them, we're just 'unacceptable'." She remembered a few members of her tribe were killed or captured before being tested on. She could remember one was actually her brother who had turned himself in; he was hoping that they would be understanding, but that wasn't the case. She knew her brother was dead, and he had been dead for a long time, but it was just hard to think about. Thinking about the next topic she laughed, "We do have a lot of stuff, but we're not too much of packrats all things considering."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:25 pm

"You know I dont mind doing that" Keith teased, smiling a bit, "Alright, let's get going, we'll all fit in my truck, if Sara and Charlie don't mind squeezing in the back" The truck seated six people, just not comfortably. He slid his keys from his pocket and smiled, leading the way to his vehicle. He slid the front seats forward a bit, so that the two backseat-ers could fit in.

Sara laughed, the sound was lovely, as she followed after Keith, sliding effortlessly into the backseat.
"Ahh, comfy" She teased sliding across the bench to make room for Charlie. She figured he didn't want to clamber around anyway.

Demitri shrugged, "Humans don't accept what they can't understand" He said, hugging Elena a bit, he knew about her family, and he also had his own issues. He shook his head and chuckled, "No, we could be a lot worse" He said with a small grin, looking around and continuing to unpack.
"Oh, which room did you grab?' He asked, he had wanted the one in the back of the house, with windows that faced the forest, it was a big room, but it suited him, but if she wanted it, he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Charlie watched Sara get into the car, following in after her. He smiled at her before looking out of the window. He felt a little bit uncomfertable sitting again, but he couldn't do anything about it. He looked out of the window, avoiding eye contact with anyone. He didn't get why people felt so uncomfertable around people like this, he thought it was weird.

Brook pushed her seat back and got in. She looked back at Sara and Charlie before saying, "This is gonna be fun!" She looked back forward, waiting for Keith to get in the car and start it up. She wasn't sure why she was so excited to go to a party, it's not like she did much. She was too shy, although she was feeling really confident today for some reason.

Elena answered back, "I took the room facing the front yard. It had the largest window." She smiled, she loved being able to keep the window open all of the time, letting nature in as much as possible. She then said, "I've finished unpacking my room, but I'm getting bored of unpacking. We could just hire it out." They had a lot of money from all of their jobs over the years. Plus when the currency changed they could sell their old ones for a lot more money than they were worth. It just worked out easily for them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Sara grinned, her green eyes flashing with amusmant.
"I haven't been to a good party in awhile" She said, looking at Charlie, he looked rather akward right now. Smiling, she reached over, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze, trying to make him feel a bit better. She looked out the window as Keith headed down the highway, "So where are we going?" She asked curiously.

"My buddy's house" Keith responded, looking at Brook curiously.
"Yea, should be a good time" He said with a small sigh, pulling into the main highway. It wasn't far to John's house, so he wasn't to rushed. He pulled into the driveway, loud music was blaring out of the house, and people were all over the lawn.
"Looks like it's already starting" He slid from the car, pushing his seat foward for Sara.

Demitri smiled, "Good, I wanted the room in the back" he said, walking over and looking in it. Sara had taken the room upstairs, so this one was his. He grinned, dragging a few boxes in so it was claimed.
"Yea, I suppose we could, unpacking does suck" Demitri said, looking at Elena and sitting down on the couch.
"Well, unpack the rest of the house, I sorta wanna do my room, and I have a feeling that Sara will wanna do her room" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 w/ x_fire
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: