Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Maria smirked, pulling her hair up into a loose bun, letting it just hang at her neck really. She sighed, finding the outfit she wanted to wear home on top of her suitcase. She was wearing a simple nightgown, which could be stuffed in their carry own if she couldn't get the suitcases back open or closed.
Maria laughed, reaching up to Alexi's shoulder and pushing him back against the bed effortlessly. She stood up on her tip toes to kiss him gently. "We'll see." Maria teased, dashing into the bathroom to shower and change.

"Okay.." Maddie said, liking that idea a bit better. She loved playing in the snow, and didn't mind the cold as much as Kristen did. Maddie shrugged. She considered a birthday a time with cake and blowing out candles and making a wish.
Maddie's eyes went wide and she gasped, laughing to herself. "My wish came true!" she said, clapping her hands quietly. Maddie yelped, looking at the doorway as Kristen stumbled in.
"What wish?" Kristen muttered, sitting down heavily and rubbing her face tiredly. "Is there any coffee?" she murmured, looking at Demitri through half closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Alexi whined as she pinned him to the bed.
"Maria" He pouted as she dashed into the washroom. It was impossible for him to shower right now, not that vampire stank or anything. They always smelled good, he just liked having the option of showering. He sighed, assuming he'd be wearing his current clothes on the plane anyway. He sat up, shaking his head and sighing. He stared at the door of the washroom, looking around curiously.

Demitri looked at Maddie equally curiously.
"What wish?" He asked, glancing up as Kristen came in. "Yea here" He had made some while he had been getting Maddie breakfast. He handed Kristen a cup, kissing her cheek, before turning his attention back to Maddie.
"The taxi will be here soon, we're already ready to go" He told her, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Maria laughed, slidding into the shower and washing up quietly. The water felt good, and for a while, she just stood under it, letting it run over her skin. Stepping out, Maria dried off, and twirled her long hair into a tighter bun than before. She pulled on her tight fitting black jeans, a black tank top and a light clothed red blouse that cut low to expose the black top underneath.
Walking back out, Maria man daged to slide her other clothes into the suitcase. Looking up at Alexi, Maria sighed. "Do you want to change? Or stay as you are?" Maria asked, slidding her feet into a pair of simply flats.

Maddie clamped her hands over her mouth, grinning and shook her head. She knew it was bad luck to say a wish out loud. And right now, she didn't want any bad luck, things were too perfect.
Kristen grinned. "I love you." she purred, adding a sugar after taking a tentative sip. She winced at how hot it was, but drank greedily anyway. This would have to hold her until they got home. She wouldn't eat anything now, since she would get sick with nerves on the flight.
"Awesome. Maria and Alexi all set too?" Kristen asked, waking up with the heat from the coffee, and the caffeene that kicked in nearly instantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:31 pm

"Well a shirt would be good, long sleeves" Alexi said, sighing. He was bare chested right now, he had skate shoes and jeans on, but he needed a shirt, something to hide his casts preferrably. Maddie had taken to scribbling on them every oppertunity she had. He stood, waiting patiently for her to give him a hand. This was something he wouldn't miss, having someone help him with dressing was embaressing, and Maria and he shared different taste in clothes. He smirked at her, picking up a black, fairly nice button down shirt.
"This" He said, smiling. Alexi liked darker colours or pale blue, he didn't really change his style that much.

Demitri eyed Maddie, pretending to pout for a moment. "I know you love me" He teased, "Yea, they're all ready" He could hear them playfully bickering upstairs. He picked Maddie up, "We were talking about a certian birthday, which just so happens to be in two weeks" He said, tweaking Maddie's nose.
"And I already have some of it planned" He winked at Kristen. He had shown her the guest list, and she had agreed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Maria chuckled. "Ah yes, that might be useful eh?" she asked, standing up and taking the shirt from Alexi. She undid all the buttons so that she could simply slid it over his shoulders like a jacket. That was typically easier than pulling a shirt over his head. She sighed, stepping in front of him. The shirt was still unbottoned, and Maria traced the ropey scar on his chest. She trailed her hand up to his neck, pulling herself close enough to kiss him gently before pulling away and setting to buttoning his shirt up.
"There." Maria said, smoothing out the wrinkles, and fixing the collar. "Dashing as always." Maria said, grinning at him.

Kristen nodded, sipping from her coffee. "Yes I know. Two more months." she said, setting her coffe cup back down. Maddie giggled as Demitri tweaked her nose, and she pawed his hand away, laughing quietly.
"So long as that list doesn't grow. She's gonna be six, not thriteen." Kristen muttered into her mug, shrugging gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Alexi smirked, wishing he could wrap his arms around her.
"You know, I'm seriously going to enjoy being able to grab you" He teased, letting her straighten his shirt and fix the collar.
"You fuss to much" He teased, he had a feeling she'd always fuss, it was her style. And he also knew she enjoyed taking care of him, which worried him at times.
"Ready to get going?" He could hear everyone downstairs and he figured they'd be leaving soon.

Demitri chuckled.
"It's not, you already have control over that" He said, smiling at Maddie.
"Her sixteenth birthday however, I have complete control over" He teased Kristen, who was already telling him all the things he couldn't do. Demitri was a partier, and he rather enjoyed throwing wild, crazy events.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Maria laughed. "Hmm...maybe I should as Sven to keep those casts on you a little longer." she teased, winking at him before going to grab their suitcases. She picked up one by the side handle, letting it rest on her back, and snapped the other one to roll on it's wheels. Despite the fact that both suitcases were stuffed pack, they hardly weighed a thing to Maria, though it was an odd sight to see this elegant woman lifting up typically viewed heavy objects.
"You fuss too much." Maria reasoned, sitckng her tongue out at him before nodding. She glanced around the room once, making sure they hadn't forgotten anything and headed downstairs.

Kristen shuddered at the thought of Maddie turning sixteen. Ten years away. "Demitri, she won't be sixteen for a while." she said, shaking her head anxiously. To Demitri it might seem like tomorrow, since he had lived through many human lifetimes, but to Kristen, it was still real life. She hoped Maddie's sixteenth birthday wouldn't come so fast.

"Morning!" Maria said, walking gracefully into the kicthen then. Maddie grinned and waved at Maria gently. "My, my, my, aren't we wide awake." Maria said, before looking at Kristen, who was still half asleep. "Well, mostly..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Alexi stuck his tounge out.
"Sven's gonna look and probably make me keep them on" He grumbled, "He said he'd take them off and look, but the venom's still bothering me, so with my luck, he'll chuckle and look at you and say, 'you're in charge a bit longer, call me in a few days' and walk off, leaving me stuck in these" He grumbled, though he knew it was true. He followed her downstairs, looking a bit pathetic.
"Morning all" He said, after Maria said her little speel. He shook his head, leaning against the counter, watching everyone.

"Maybe not for you, for me, it'll be like tomorrow" He grumbled, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced up as his brother and soulmate came down.
"Morning, ready to get going?" He asked, still holding Maddie.
"Can you walk kiddo? I have to help carry stuff to the car" He said, hearing the taxi honk as it signaled it's arrival.
"It's a van" He said, sighing ad shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Maria grined at Alexi. "I guess you'll just have to be helpless a little longer." She murmured quietly. She looked at Demitri and nodded, hearing the honking horn outside. Kristwn winced, massaging her temples gently.

"Headache?" Maria asked.
"Its just too earlier for loud noises.." Kristen murmured, pouring herself another cup off coffee before standing up from her stool.

"Yes." Maddie said, jumping off Demitri.
"Go grab the backpack." Kristen said, and Maddie noded, running upstairs to take their carry on from the bedroom.
"A van would be the only way to get there.." Maria mused, smirking as she turned to wheel their luggage outside to the taxi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Demitri chuckled, lifting his, Kristen's and Maddie's bag, hoisting them over his shoulder, "Alright, let's go" He said, smiling and nodding for everyone to get going.
"Kristen, set the alarm and lock the place on your way out. The cleaning crew has a key and an alarm system" He said, smiling at her and shaking his head.
"Also, Sven said a car's waiting for you guys at the airport to take you to your new property to meet the contractor.

"Meanie" Alexi grumbled, "You enjoy this far to much" He said, heading for the van. He slipped into the back seat, making sure there was room for Maria. He stretched out, looking at the confused taxi driver.
Leonardo Da'Vinci International Airport He muttered in flawless Italian.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Maria set hers and Alexi's luggage into the back alongside the others before slidding into the seat with Alexi. She smirked, kissing his cheeck gently. "I still don't understand how you know Italian, and not Spanish!" She murmured. "The two are practically identical..." Maria shook her head, settling back in her seat, waiting for the others to pile in.

"Yea yea." Kristen said, going around to all the doors and windows, making sure they were closed, locked and the blinds were drawn closed.
"Maddie!" Kristen called, and the little girl came barreling down the stairs, the bag over her shoulder, holding her tiger by the hand. Kristen smirked, pushing Maddie ahead of her and setting the alarm before closing the front door behind them.

Maddie scurried up into the cab, sitting in the middle seat, bouncing lightly. She was sad they were leaving Italy, but she was more excited to be going home. Kristen sighed, sitting next to Maddie, buckling her in and wrapping an arm around her, letting Maddie lean against her if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Demitri tossed the bags in the back, the two back seats of the van had three seats across, and he had slid in before Maddie and Kristen had, so he had the window seat. Sighing, he stretched out, chuckling as Maddie barrled into him. He 'oofed', teasingly of course. He picked up a book from his carry-on bag and flipped to the page he had been on. He glanced up, the sun was just rising, which he was used to, but he figured everyone was going to be tired.

Alexi sighed, "I don't do languages. Italian I know, my frist language, Russian because no one else would understand me" He smirked. "I don't speak greek if that counts. Only Sven and Vlad do" he teased, shaking his head and sighing. He smiled at her, "Maybe in two hundred years from now I'll know Spanish" He smiled at her. He knew the languages were nearly identical, but he still couldn't comprehend them.
"English I had to learn, business stuff. That took me another hundred years. I'm not a language guy"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Maddie giggled at Demitri before curling up in Kristen's lap. "How long of a ride to the airport?" Kristen murmured quietly, running her fingers through Maddie's hair. The little girl was breathing deeply, her thumb in her mouth though she wasn't asleep, just calm really.

Maria sighed, shaking her head. "You know we have many things in common, and then we are complete opposites." She murmured, settling against Alexi's shoulder gently. "Whereas you can't learn a new language in the matter of two years, I already know about ten." Maria said, grinning proudly and chuckling to herself.
"Granted, three of them are no longer spoken, and four are sub-dialects of English and Spansih, but still."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Demitri glanced up, "About half an hour" He said, checking his phone. "Perfect timing" He said, returning his gaze to the book. He flicked a page, "Maria, you're fighting a losing battle. The guy sucks at languages" Demitri, like Maria was fluent in many languages. He sighed, "Most of the languages I know are dead as well" He glanced at Maddie, smiling at how relaxed she was. He hoped she'd be that way for the flgiht, but he doubted it.

Alexi chuckled, smiling lightly at Maria.
"Yes, we definately are" He agreed, leaning his head on her shoulder and sighing tiredly. He wasn't really tired, just contently, like Maddie.
"Oh joy, a half an hour drive"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Kristen groaned. "Wake me up when we get there." she murmured, slidding down in her seat and resting her head back against the chair. She listened to the soft rumble of the taxi engine, and was asleep almost instantly, despite the caffeene in her system. Maddie looked over at Demitri, knowing that Kristen would sleep all the way to the air port. She was still sucking on her thumb, and her eyes turned curious at the book in Demitri's hand.
"Wasstha?" Maddie mumbled, pointing to the book.

Maria sighed. "I guess so.." she murmured to Demitri, shrugging indifferently for a moment. She rubbed her eyes for a moment, her mind reeling with things she wanted to do once they were back. Plus there were things for Kristen and Demitri's wedding as well. They had talked about it a great deal, and Kristen already had a general idea of what to do, Maria and Alayna would be charge of the details.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Demitri smiled, "This? It's a very old book, Sven gave it to me. It's a legend" He chuckled, it was about his history actually, when he had been a human, the battles he had fought in, which were interesting for him to read about. He smiled, closing the book, after marking his page he put the book away, and picked Maddie up, putting her in his lap so she could see out the window.'
"It's a special book" He said, kissing the top of her head and staring listlessly out the window.

Sven sighed, stepping inside, he had been gone almost all night/day. Nicko was on a plane back to the USA, returning in two days to start his job. He had called Alayna, which had been a painful argument by the sound of it, but finally she had caved. He glanced up, seeing Keith sleeping on the couch, but he really had no idea where alayna was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:06 pm

"A legend?" Maddie asked as Demitri picked her up. She sat back against him, resting her head under his chin against his chest. She was completely content at the moment, still with her thumb in her mouth and leveled breathing. She glanced around the cab occasionally before looking out the window at the sunrise. A blonde curl fell into her face and Maddie pushed it away, blinking at the suddendly harsh sunlight.
"Oh...how much longer?" Maddie murmured.

Alayna stepped out of the shower, quickly wrapping herself in a towel. She heard the sounds of a car coming up the driveway, and the opening and closing of doors, which meant Sven was home. That also meant it was time to go to the airport to bring everyone home. Drying off, Alayna pulled on a artfully colored skirt, made of blues, greens and browns, and a black form-fitting tank top. She pulled a white button down blouse over it, but left the button undone since it looked less formal.
Not wanting to deal with her hair, Alayna merely twirled the long straight strands up into a bun, finding two pens to hold her hair in place.
Stepping out of the bedroom, Alayna smiled at Sven on her way to the kitchen. "Keith still asleep?" she asked, setting the coffee marker to run and putting a pot of water to boil for tea.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Demitri smiled, "Almost there" He said as they were pulling into the parking lot.
"Here we go" He said with a small smile. He nudged Kristen lightly, "Wake up sleepy head" He said, opening the door on his side of the car, still holding Maddie. The cabbie helped unload everything and Demitri got a cart and loaded all the bags up. He kept his arm around Maddie, putting her in the seat on the cart.
"Here we go" He smiled as Alexi stumbled out of the van behind Kristen.

Sven chuckled, looking at the sleepy mass on the couch. "Yea, you wanna wake him?" He asked, smirking and sighing. He glanced at Keith who was half hanging off of the couch.
"Did he sleep there all night?" He asked, checking his watch. Demitri and the others would be here soon, well, not soon, but the drive to the airport took awhile. He sighed, having already arranged for Alexi and Maria's car. He doubted he'd be able to take Alexi's casts off, but he'd check, Maria had told him Alexi was still feeling venom, which was why the casts were there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Maddie smiled lightly, just content with resting against Demitri as they stepped out of the cab. She winced as a plane flew overhead, covering her ears at the loud sound it caused. Kristen winced, waking up from the combination of Demitri and the suddenly sharp sounds of the bustling airport.
"Damn..." Kristen hissed, stepping out of the cab after Alexi and Maria. Kristen rubbed her forehead, blinking rapidly to force her eyes in adjusting the bright light of the early morning.
Maria smirked, hearing Kristen muttered about the audio in the airport. She glanced at Demitri with a smile of thanks, seeing that he had all the bags.

Alayna nodded, leaving the kitchen once everything was set to go. Walking into the t.v. room, Alayna knelt by the couch.
"Yea...he fell asleep watching Iron Man with me.." Alayna said, smiling lightly and laughing to herself quietly. She pushed the blankets away from his face, kissing his forehead gently and shaking him.
"Keith...hey.." Alayna murmured, still shaking him gently. "Come on, you gotta wake up.." Alayna said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Demitri paid the cabbie, smirking at Kristen.
"You're such a sleep-a-holic" He teased, pushing the cart inside. He fished passports out of his carry-on, handing them out, though he gave Alexi's to Maria. He sighed, lifting Maddie out of the cart as they went down the first class aisle, and managed to get everyone checked in with almost no mayham. He sighed, watching the bags go down the converyer belt, laughing as Maddie waved. He had his carry-on, and Maria had one as well, so they were good in that department.
"Once we get through security you can get some coffee" He told Kristen with a small smile.
Alexi yawned, trailing after Maria, letting her and Demitri handle everything. He was basically another child in the group when it came to his level of helpfulness.

Keith grumbled incoherently but rubbed his eyes, slowly waking up.
"What?" He asked, rubbing at his eyes tiredly, to tired to really know what was going on. He shifted, sitting up, "Is it time to go?" He asked curiously, finally forcing himself awake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:14 pm

"Just because you don't sleep doesn't make me a sleep-a-holic.." Kristen grumbled, yawning as she followed everyone inside. She pulled the caryon over her shoulder as Demitri loaded up their check in luggage with help from Maria.
Maria took the passports Demitri, smiling in thanks before linking arms with Alexi. "Almost home." She murmured quietly. Security was a tad easier, this time around. Kristen managed not to set off the securit system, and Maddie felt a bit more confident about stepping through the metal detectors on her own.
"Oo coffee.." Kristen murmured, finding a small Starbucks. "I'll meet you guys at the terminal." She said, kissing Demitri lightly before heading over to it.

Alayna laughed quietly. "Yes." She murmured, kissing Keith on the forehead. She stood up as Keith sat upright in the sofa. "I'm making coffee as we speak, and Sven's waiting for us already." She said, walking around the sofa to eventually leave the room. Alayna rubbed his shoulder for good measure to make sure he was awake, kissing his cheek before going back to the kicthen.
They tea pot was whistling, and Alayna hurried to pull it off the stove. She grabbed a mug, pouring the boiling hot water into it alongside a tea bag. She grabbed another mug and set it next to the coffee pot for Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Demitri watched Kristen go get coffee.
"Alright, B1" He called after her, taking Maddie's hand and leading the way towards the terminal.
"Come on kiddo, let's go see if we can find you something to do on the plane" He said, Alexi and Maria were already headed towards the terminal. Alexi was pretty zoned out, and Maria was leading him along.
He was relieved the airport was nearly empty, being so early in the morning, which was good for Maddie, letting her walk and what not. He stopped at a small booth that sold games and stuff, which were made for on the plane.
"See anything?" He asked her curiously.

Keith mumbled but slowly rose to his feet, trailing Alayna into the kitchen. He couldn't believe how much that healing had wiped him out. He yawned, pouring himself a cup, not caring that it was scalding hot. He took a sip, sighing in relief, before transfering it to a 'to go' cup.
"I guess Sven want's us to get going" He said, looking up as the vampire poppped his head into the room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:54 am

"Mommy packed my coloring books.." Maddie murmured, taking Demitri's hand and walking beside him. Alexi and Maria were sitting down now, and Maddie glanced over her shoulder to see if Kristen was behind them. She rubbed her nose, looking at the stand that Demitri had stopped at. She tilted her head curiously, letting go of his hand to walk closer for a better look at the games. Maddie frowned in thought for a moment before shaking her head.
"No..." Maddie said, taking his hand again. She looked up as Kristen walked over, a steaming cup in her hands.
"Coffee is amazing." Kristen murmured. "And I think someone let it slip to your followers that you're leaving the country.." she said. "A news van pulled up downstairs, I could see them from the cafe's window. I could be wrong though.."

Alayna smirked. "That is why I woke you up." Alayna murmured, finding another to go mug and pouring more tea into it. Pressing the cap down, Alayna smiled at Sven.
"How long of a ride to the airport?" Alayna asked, sipping her tea quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Demitri nodded, "Alright" He said, scooping Maddie up and glancing at Kristen.
"Oh well, on the bright side, they can't get past security without a boarding pass, and I doubt the news people or whatever are willing to buy a plane ticket just to get our picture taken. He sighed, rubbing Maddie's back, "Tired?" He asked her curiously, Maddie's head was on his shoulder, and she looked sad, or tired, he wasn't really great at reading emotion.

Alexi yawned, leaning his head on Maria's shoulder, "Gods" he grumbled, rubbing at his eyes with casted hands.
"I really hate flying" Alexi was a nervous flyer, not to mention not being able to use his hands was stressing him out.

Sven smiled, watching Keith sip coffee.
"An hour and a half, so if we leave now, we'll meet them just as they're getting off the plane" He said. Keith sighed, shaking his head, "Fine, I'm ready"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Kristen nodded, drinking her coffee as Maddie burried herself against Demitri. She smirked, blowing on her warm hand. The coffee wasn't too hot anymore, but her hand was burning from holding it.
Maddie merely shook her head, pulling her arms from Demitri's next towards her chest. She closed her eyes, resting her head on Demitri's shoulder. "Come on, let's go sit down." Kristen murmured, nudging Demitri towards where Maria and alexi were holding seats.

Maria chuckled, kissing Alexi's forehead. "It'll be fine." She said, rubbing his arm gently. She glanced up as Demitri and Kristen came back and sat down, Maddie still resting in Demitri's arms.
"She ok?" Maria asked.
Kristen nodded. "I think being up this early finally caught up with her."

Alayna nodded as she listened, sipping her tea. "Oh alright. You can sleep in the car then." She said, looking at Keith and smirking. "Yea I'm ready to go." Alayna said, making sure her bun would stay in place and smoothing out the wrinkles in her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: