HomeSearchRegisterLog in
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Keith chuckled, "Yupp, well to me at least" He sat up a bit as Maddie came in, towing another little girl, a small smile on his face. He stayed silent however, letting Maddie and Kristen take charge of the situation, though he felt a bit sympathetic to the little girl, Alyassa, she seemed rather shy.

Alyassa let Maddie tug her along, though she stepped a bit behind her friend as she first met Maddie's mom.
"H-hello" She murmured, looking aruond shyly. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and looking from person to person curiously. She figured the person Alexi was hugging and holding was Maria, and Keith and Alayna must be on the couch. She nodded, so the woman in front of her was Maddie's mom.

Demitri trailed Maddie and Alyassa inside.
"Hey" He kissed Kristen's cheek, frowning at the scent of blood on her breath though he didn't say anything.
"Maddie, why don't you introduce Alyassa to everyone" He said gently, kneeling down next to the shy little girl.
Don't worry, everyone's really nice He reassured her in soft Russian. Alyassa nodded and smiled, though she still looked unsure.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Alayna looked up as Keith shifted around. She had to lean back to see Maddie walking in with another adorable little girl. "Alyassa..." Alayna murmured, smiling. It was a nice name. The poor girl was shy, Alayna could see, and she chuckled softly. Maddie could seem a bit intimadating with all that character the little girl packed.

"Don't be shy." Maddie said softly, tightening her arm on Alyassa's to ease her anxiety. When Demitri came over and spoke to her in that language again, Maddie simply nodded in agreement. Whatver he said had calmed her friend down, so Maddie was happy.
"That's Maria." Maddie said, pointing with her milkshake at Alexi and Maria. "You know Alexi." She added before turning so Alyassa and her face the couch.
"And that's Alayna and Keith."
"Its nice to meet you Alyassa." Alayna said, smiling at the shy little girl.

Kristen was grining, though she was rubbing her lips to conceal most of it. She couldn't think of a time where she would be prouder of Maddie. Not only had she managed to make a friend in one afternoon, Kristen could already see the protectivness Maddie had over the ones she cared about. She had a feeling Alyassa would be visiting as often as possible now.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Keith smiled, "Hey Alyassa" He said with a soft grin, a very typica Keith smile. He looked up at her, sitting up a bit more on the couch, yawning as he did so.
"Welcome to the house" He said, watching her with light blue eyes. Keith grinned, picking up on the same things as Kristen, that little girl had a friend for life.

Alexi smiled, looking at Maria curiously, wanting to see how she'd react to the little girl. He was grinning, extremely happy to be reunited with his soulmate. He kissed her cheek, before flopping down exahustedly on the floor, grinning happily at everyone.

"Right, I'm gonna go change. Kristen, neither of these two has had lunch" He said, before disappearing up the stairs and changing out of his work clothes into a pair of jeans and a casual long sleeved shirt. He trotted back down, smiling a bit and walking over to everyone, sitting down next to Keith, well, more in front of him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:39 pm

Maria grinned at the little girl. She bowed her head gently to the introduction. As Alexi dropped to the floor, Maria regained her balance before sitting back down gently. It was great to see the two girls, and Maria had a feeling it was going to be an interesting few weeks. Just how she loved her life. "I hope you enjoy yourself." Maria said, winking at Maddie before looking back at Alexi.

"What?" Kristen asked, hearing what Demitri said clearily. "No lunch, yet your drinking milkshakes?" She aked, raising an eyebrow at Maddie.
"Um, yea. Let's go see my room." Madie said quickly, looking at Alyassa for a quick moment with wide eyes and a giggle before hurrying down the hallway to the staircase that lead to the bedrooms.
Kristen sighed, shaking her head and laughing. As was Alayna and Maria. "Oh those two are going to be fun to watch." Maria said.
"Is she one of the kids you invited to the party?" Alayna asked, nudging Demitri gently to say she was speaking to him.

"So, this is my room." Maddie said once they were safely upstairs. She pulled the handle on her door before pushing it open wide so Alyassa could walk in after her. Since Madie hadn't cleaned the other day, her dollhouse was open, as were a number of coloring books and a box of crayons, and the floor was littered with her stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Alexi stretched out, letting his head find it's way into Maria's lap, sighing contently.
"This is going to be interesting" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing, before turning up and looking up at Maria contently.
"Mmm, I missed you" He said, pulling her down for a kiss and sighing contently as he released her.

Keith sighed, stretching out and standing up, "Very interesting" He agreed with Alexi, yawning and rubbing his eyes.
"Anyone want anything to drink?" He asked as he made his way into the kitchen, pouring himself a cup of juice.

Demitri smiled, "Yea, she's one of the little girls" He said with a chuckle, "Her dad will be here around six to pick her up, and I suppose they'll be for awhile now" He said, smiling a bit, "We just have to make sure Maddie remembers the 'rules' and what not" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"But, I'm glad she has a friend" He murmured, smiling at Kristen and wrapping his arms around her contently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Maria chuckled and nodded in agreement. She laughed as Alexi settled down in her lap, and she ran her fingers absentmindedly through his hair. It was wonderful to have him back again, shed nearly forgotten how horrible it was to be away from him. Maria still couldn't understand how Demitri and Kristen seemed to handle it. She practically purred as Aexi pulled her forward for a kiss.

"Mmm, glass of water?" Alayna asked as Keith stood up. "Please and thank you." She said, smiling at him before looking back at everyone. The gang was back together...even though it had really only been a few hours.

Kristen grinned, settling back in Demitri's arms. Even though she wasn't as badly effected as Maria was, she had still missed Demitri while he was gone. "She knows." Kristen reassured him as Demitri brought up the rules. "Trust me she wouldn,t forget. Espically not with her new friend." Kristen said, grinning all over again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:02 am

Keith smiled and returned to the living room with a glass of juice for himself and a glass of water for Alayna. Sitting down, he handed her the glass, smiling lightly and nodding.
"It'll be nice for Maddie to have a friend her own age. I mean, we're all good, but we're also adults, she needs another kid" He said, nodding softly. He sipped the juice lightly, before putting it on the table next to him.

Demitri nodded, "That's good" He murmured, smiling at Kristen, "You have Alexi to thank for that. He encouraged her" He said, holding Kristen lightly, kissing the top of her head. He Listened to the little girls upstairs, smiling.
"I see sleepovers in the futre" He chuckled, looking at Kristen to see her reaction.

Alexi sighed, smiling at Maria, letting her go to curl up with her again. He was content, definately a bit tired, mainly just from being seperated.
"I didn't get a chance to go to the club, but me and you could go tomorrow?" He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:12 am

Alayna smiled thankfully as Keith returned. She took her glass, sipping from it and holding it in her hands as she listened to the conversation. She nodded in agreement with Keith, sipping her glass again. "Mm, that's for sure. Once she starts school in the fall though, I'm sure she'll make more. Bit of a social butterfly you've got." Alayna said, looking over at Demitri and Kristen.

Kristen laughed. "You see sleepovers, I see that and more." She murmured, shaking her head. Though she was proud of her daughter, glad that she'd made a friend, even if Alexi had to provide a little encouraging.

"Mm.." Maria agreed as Alexi let her go and curled back up in her lap. She blinked before fixing her agreement. "After the taylor comes for Kristen's sizing." She said. "Which should be around 3. In that case we can go before or after." Maria half rambled. Sometimes, she just could not think straight around Alexi to save her life.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:22 am

Demitri smiled, "More, explain this more factor' He murmured, looking over at Alayna, "You're tellig me" He murmured, pulling away from Kristen and sitting down in his chair, glancing at the blank TV screen absentmindedly. It was nice, sitting with everyone, just relaxing. He glanced up, "Fitting? Oh, I suppose I have to vacate the residence then?" He murmured. Demitri was incredibly old fashion in this sense, so he wasn't going to see the dress until the day of the wedding, though he als knew Maria would never let him.

Alexi sighed, "Or I can just work it over the phone" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"Don't worry, we'll work this out" He murmured, sighing and looking at Maria.
"I could go during the fitting, me and Demitri? That way you could be here, and he wouldn't be"

Keith sighed, yawning and stretching out.
"I think I'm going to go cash in a back rub, Alayna?" he said, standing up and holding out his hand, his half finished juice in the other. he wanted to go flex his wings, and if he had t lock himself in his and Alayna;s rooms in order to do so, he would.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:29 am

Kristen smirked. "You'll see." Was all she said on the matter before the conversation was turned back to the wedding. As Demitri got up and left her, Kristen strecthed out on the sofa, folding her arms under her head as a pillow.

"Not yet." Maria said. "We've having one of Alayna's designs being fashioned. He merely needs Kristen's measurements for this visit." She explained, shaking her head. "The next one though, you'll need to go somewhere." She said, smirking lightly and simply nodding at Alexi.
"Can it be worked out over the phone? I thought that was the reason you were personally going down there..."

Alayna smirked at Keith, gently taking his hand and standing up. "You waste no time do you?" She teased quietly, taking another sip from her water and leading him down the hallway to their room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 am

Alexi sighed, "Well it does sort of need my attention, but it can wait" He murmured, "Or we can just arrange to go another day, let the problem sit" Alexi said, smiling at her.
"I'll call tomorrow, try and work it out" He said, grinning up at her. He really didn't want to leave Maria's side again, so he sort of wanted to bring her with him.

Keith chuckled, "Nope" He murmured, letting his wings appear as he shut the door behind them. He collapsed on the bed, looking up at her with a small sigh.
"Besides, I have a feeling the games aren't gonna stay in Maddie's room forever, and with parents and uncles like Demitri and Alexi, the games could get very dramatic very fast.

Demitri sighed, "Ah, alright" He said with a small grin, glancing at Maria and nodding. He stretched out, glancing up as he heard a course of giggling.
"Is that the more thing?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:33 am

Maria narrowed her eyes as she listened to Alexi. He was trying to find a way to sort out the problems without having to leave her again. Maria's smile slowly grew as she realized this, and she looked away from him for a moment.
"I'll go with you after the taylor comes." Maria compromised. "How's that sound?" she asked, leaning down to kiss him gently.

Alayna laughed, slipping onto the bed as Keith shut the door behind them both. She bit her lip as Keith's wings came back into view and he collasped on the bed beside her.
"Oh, so you were also wanting to get out before the dramatics of two five-year-old girls?" Alayna teased, running her fingers through Keith's wings softly, smoothing out ruffled and twisted feathers.

Kristen smirked, hearing the girls laughing and giggling upstairs. "That's part of it." she agreed, nodding to Demitri as she fell back on the couch. She was completely content now with Demitri back in the house.
"Oh, so how was work?" Kristen asked, sitting up to look at him with a small teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:42 am

Alexi smiled, "Sure, that sounds good to me" He said, stretching out and glancing up the stairs.
"Well, sounds like Alyassa's not the shy anymore, or Maddie really managed to get her to loosen up" He said with a small smile, looking at Maria with a sigh. He was completely content now that he was back with Maria.

Keith smiled, "That's part of it" He murmured softly, "Plus, I'm really freaking sore, and well, honestly, I'm just as shy as that little girl" Keith never did well with new people, it was a thing. He was inevitably shy, and tended to stick to the shadows, it was just better for him. It came with who he was, he wasn't used to human interaction.

"Awful" Demitri murmured, shaking his head.
"I had to fire someone, which I hate doing, but the idiot was cutting corners and siphoning money off" He murmured, shaking his head.
"But, it should be worked out now"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:50 am

Maria chuckled sitting completely still as Alexi moved around and got comfortable again on her lap. She didn't mind at all, not after having to spend most of the day away from him. Smiling, Maria ran her fingers gently through Alexi's hair, glancing up at the stairways as Alexi brought it up. "They're having a good time, and that's what matters." she said.

Alayna frowned, almost not believe what Keith was saying. "You weren't that shy with me." she protested. If Keith's shy wasn't being completely friendly on the first day he met someone, then Alayna wondered what was. Sighing, Alayna passed her hands over Keith's wings, sitting up as her hand trailed down to his bare back before up to his other wing.

Kristen frowned and stood up from her sofa as she listened to Demitri. She walked over to him, standing behind the chair, running her hands down to his shoulders.
"All the evils of being the CEO huh?" Kristen murmured, rubbing his ever tense shoulders gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:56 am

Alexi nodded, "That's the important thing" He agreed softly, smiling at her gently. He sat up a bit, arching his back and looking at her.
"Are we staying here tonight? Or do you want to head back home?" He asked curiously, arching his eyebrow at her and grinning.

Keith smiled, "It was different with you Alayna, I felt drawn to you, that happens occasionally, ask Kristen, I was extremely shy around her" He said, smirking. "It's a thing, some humans I feel a need to be near, but most of the times, I'm very, very shy" He said softly, sighing as her fingers pressing into his sore shoulders.
"Mmmm" He mumbled, smiling contently as he felt his feathers being straightened.

Demitri nodded, smiling as she began to rub his shoulders.
"Wanna head upstairs?" He asked her, turning a bit in the chair and grinning. "Check on the girls and then take it easy?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:29 pm

"If we head back home, I have to be here in the morning." Maria said, wanting to be here to help Kristen with the taylor tomorrow. Sometimes new designs were tricky, and Kristen had already said how much she liked the drawing Alayna had made.
"Might as well stay for the night." Maria reasoned, looking back down at Alexi with a sly grin.

"Occasionally?" Alayna asked, raising an eyebrow gently. So Keith had felt that way too. Alayna rememebered that, feeling like she needed to be close to Keith whenever she could. Sitting up, Alayna straddled Keith's waist gently as she ran her hands down his back. The feathers in his wings were perfect now, as per Alayna's usual work, and she hadnt forgotten about the back rub she owed him.

Kristen smirked as Demitri turned around to face her. She leaned forward to kiss his forehead, letting her hair fall from behind her ear.
"You had me at upstairs." Kristen whispered before pulling away from him and heading towards the stairs ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Alexi smiled at Maria.
"Well in that case" He said, rolling away from her and onto his feet before anyone could blink. He scooped her up, smiling, "Let's retire to our rooms" He said, winking and holding her lightly as he headed towards the guest rooms, a small smile on his face.

Keith smiled gently, grinning at Alayna over his shoulder for a moment.
"Thanks love" He said, letting his wings flatten a bit, so she could better reach his aching muscles. He wasn't sure what she was driving at, but he figured anymore questions would be more direct, as he was growing sleepy, mainly from her kind work on his sore back.

Demitri growled, though it was playful.
"Tease" He breathed, following her up the stairs, though he was almost tempted to scoop her up so they'd get there quicker. He, however, made himself wait, mainly because she seemed to be setting the pace, and in control, of this little encounter.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Maria gasped as Alexi moved away from her, and then just decided to pick her up. "Alexi!" she gasped, but at the moment, they were the only ones still in the living room.
"You really can't stand being away from me can you?" Maria teased, sitting up and wrapping her arms around his neck as Alexi carried her into their guest room.

Alayna rolled her eyes at Keith. He was a sucker for this, as much so as all the other men in the house. She laughed quietly at this, still paying close attention to the tension in his back. She rubbed gently and smoothly, not being anywhere near rough, slowly working at wherever she thought Keith was sore.
"Any better?" she asked quietly.

Kristen laughed, taking the stairs a bit slower then necessary, just to bother him. She could have gone much faster, but she was still wating to tell him about that until later. Kristen had a feeling he wouldn't be too happy after that news, and Kristen wanted to savor the good mood he was in for the moment. She laughed again, slidding into the room effortlessly and leaving the bedroom door only partly open. Walking into the bedroom, Kristen pulled her hair down from it's clip, ruffling her hair a bit to stall for time.
Turning to face Demitri, Kristen smirked. "Maddie behaived today?" she asked curiously, tossing the clip onto her dresser.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Alexi sighed, "No, It drives me mad being apart from you" He said, smiling and setting her down on the bed, sitting next to her and wrapping her hand up in his. He sighed, "I dunno how Demitri and Kristen handle it, but there nuts" He said, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her carefully against him.
"Gods I missed you today" He murmured into her hair.

Keith nodded, "Much better, thanks" He murmured, carefully rolling onto his back and pulling her onto his chest. He smiled, looking up at her with half-closed, content eyes.
"I love you" He murmured, reaching up to gently brush a stray hair from her face. She was right, it was getting longer.

Demitri growled at Kristen, sitting on the bed and watching her with a small sigh.
"Yea, she was really good, minus the whole ice cream and no lunch thing" He said, "She was really upbeat though, no whining or anything, I think meeting Alyassa helped"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Maria chuckled, though she couldn't blame him. The seperation drove her crazy, and after an hour, she couldn't focus on anything else besides the clock ticking away slowly until Alexi would return. Laying back on the bed, Maria sighed contently as Alexi slid beside her and wrapped his arms around her.
"I missed you too love." Maria said, rolling up on top of him to kiss him gently.

Alayna smiled, though she hadn't been expecting Keith to roll over and pull her onto his chest. Her heart was racing as he held her and she was looking down at him with a happy smile on her face.
"I love you too." she said quietly, closing her eyes as Keith's hand came up to her face, brushing her hair away. She caught his hand, turning her face to kiss his palm softly. "I love you so much."

"Why are you still growling at me?" Kristen asked, though her eyes showed the teasing behind her words as she looked at him from over her shoulder. She was glad to hear that Maddie had behaved herself. Sighing now that she felt more comfortable in a loose tank top and shorts, Kristen turned around completely to face Demitri, tilting her head gently.
She walked over to him, running her fingers through his hair before letting her hands rest over his shoulders. "I wish you'd have been here today." she murmured, which basically meant she'd missed him. "Maria nearly drove me insane with all the details she made me go over."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Alexi settled back against the pillows, after she kissed him of course. He smiled, "It sucks" He murmured, "But did you get a lot of wedding stuff done?" He asked curiously, looking at her contently. He was really, really happy to be back with her. He sighed, "I doubt I'll be leaving your side again anytime soon, it's to stressful" He said shaking his head and rubbing his eyes, and grinning at her.

Keith smiled as she took his hand and kissed it. He let his wings come up, wrapping around the two of them.
"Mmmm, remind you of anything?" He asked, though they weren't sitting correctly, but it was still enough to hold them comfortably. His wings were large after all, long, and they could easily wrap around him and Alayna.

Demitri rolled his eyes, "You know very well' He said, smirking and chuckling at her.
"I would have been useless, but I would have been happier here" He said, smiling lightly.
"Well, the date's only a month away, which means we'll have to go back to Italy in about two weeks, all of us" He murmued, "Since we have to get organized out there" He looked at her, "Does that sound alright?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Maria smiled and nodded. "For as much as I could get done." she said proudly, with a smirk. "The taylor is en route, we have a date, there's a few more calls I have to make for the decorations, but all in all..." Maria shrugged with a smile. "I can't wait Alexi!" She squealed, laughing and then burrying her face into his shoulder as she laughed.

Alayna grinned as Keith's wings came up around them. Instantly, she was warm and content, and she couldn't help herself as she layed her head down on his chest.
"Yes.." Alayna murmured quietly. "Reminds me of windy days..." she sighed, listening to his breathing and releshing in the heat of both their bodies. "And winter afternoons...after classes..." As Alayna closed her eyes, the memory flashed in front of her. "It was snowing...and you were waiting for me outside the dorm building...I was freezing cause I had left my thick jacket in the room..."

"No I don't." Kristen said, shaking her head, playing coy. She knew well enough, she just loved provoking Demitri, though time and time again he warned her about it. Demitri just hadn't realized that Kristen wasn't afraid of him. Only when he wasn't conscious of his actions did she worry.
"So we're definatly going back to Italy?" Kristen asked. They had been tossing that around all afternoon because Kristen wanted to be sure Demitri was up for it again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Alexi smiled, 'Just wait until it's your own wedding" He said softly, shaking his head and kissing her forhead as she hid against him, his arms wrapping around her comfortably.
"Where's it being held?" He asked, remembering the beach house in Italy being mentioned a few times. He shrugged, that he could handle, Rome, not so much. He shuddered once or twice, cuddling against her happily.

"Keep going" Keith encouraged, wanting her to remember. He remembered that day happily, it had been nice, but he wanted her to remember, tell him about it. He smiled letting his wings slowly close in around them, holding her against him comfortably. He smiled happily, he was really happy to be back with her, with her knowing who he was.

"I'm gonna say Yes" He said gently, "I really had fun there, minus Alexi, but the beach should be perfect" He said with a small smile. He was ignoring her teasing now, he was a lot better at controlling himself then her after all.
"And we can hold the reception right on the beach, sort of a beach party deal" He suggested, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Maria rolled her eyes softly. "My wedding is going to take a little more planning then Kristen's." she murmured with a sft shrug.
"Kristen wants to go back to the beach house in Italy." Maria said softly, looking at Alexi with mild concern. She was hoping that would be alright. They wouldn't be going into Rome, so she was banking that Alexi would be alright.

Alayna sighed, snuggling in closer to Keith as she could as his wings closed at her back. "You gave me a warm hug, and wrapped your wings around us like now. I didn't even notice you had brought me up to the dorm room..." she murmured softly, her eyes still closed.
"We stayed like that for the rest of the day didn't we?" Alayna asked as the memory stopped. The last thing she had seen was Keith falling back on the bed with her in his arms, almost like they were now.

Kristen grinned and nodded. Italy! They were going to be married in Italy! She laughed at the feeling that wadded up in her. She almost didn't understand it, but she soon realized she was excited, and her eyes sparkled with that realization.
"Demitri, we're getting married in Italy!" Kristen said quietly, eyes wide and practically grinning from ear to ear. She covered her mouth and face then, feeling the heat rise to her face at the thought of it. God help her when was the last time she had blushed?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:11 pm

"Ah, and when do you want your wedding to be?" Alexi teased, he had been toying with the idea of asking Maria for some time, but he thought that maybe in Italy would be good. He smiled, looking at her with a small, happy smile.
"Italy sounds lovely for a wedding" He reassured her. He wanted to go back, he wanted to try Rome again, see if he could take it, but he didn't mention that to Maria, she'd flip.

Keith smiled, "Yea, we did" He murmured, grinning at her lightly. "Much like we are now, except you were shivering, silly girl, forgetting your jacket" He kissed her nose, arms wrapped around her lightly. He sighed, he missed spending time with her like this.
"Alayna, do you want kids?" He asked suddenly, softly. He saw the look in her eye everytime she looked at Maddie, and he wanted to know.

Demitri watched Kristen curiously, eyes growing wide as he saw the blush creep up her face.
"Yea, I know love, we're getting married" He breathed, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into his lap. He frowned, "Kristen, love, as much as I hate to bring this up and ruin the moment, what are we going to do about your dad? Do you want to invite him?" He asked softly, he was fine with whatever her decision was, but this did have to be discussed. He wouldn't force a meeting between her and her father, he hated the man, but he wouldn't deny him access, unless Kristen didn't want him there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: