Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Resonance of Dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Resonance of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:03 pm

A.D. 3097:

The world has abandoned technology and the horrors of war, instead favouring a more peaceful, natural lifestyle. However, over the course of time, the lack of human-caused extinction has caused previously endangered creatures to rapidly evolve in horrible monsters, even having the Venus Flytrap mutate into a wide-spread man-eating plant that looks like it would be in Satan's garden. To stay alive, humanity is returning to swordplay and magic as fighting methods. Now, the previously random attacks by monsters have become much more coordinated and devastating. It's obvious a dark force is the reason for this. This force, dubbed 'The Resonance of Dreams', is not only causing the beasts to attack much more efficiently, but it is cuasing people to have the same dreams as others, and this is the key to the force's defeat. The dreams are becoming more and more centered around the Resonance of Dreams, eventually showing the force's lair, and how to destroy it. A band of knights, rogues, and magicians decide to set out and defeat the Resonance of Dreams. However, the Resonance knows that they are coming, and is sending everything it has to destroy them. Will they survive and save the world from the Resonance? Or will all hope be lost?

Rules:
1.I am in charge
2.Ask to join
3.Semi-lit and up
4.Bio is required
5.When all character slots are taken, joining is closed.
6.Keep it PG-13; romance allowed, but don't go too far. Mild profanity allowed
7.No godmodding, powerplaying, or flaming

Character bio sheet:
Name:
Looks:
Skill(magician,rogue,or knight?):
Weapons(2 minimum, 5 maximum):
Personality:
Other:

Characters:
Magician 1:Me
Magician 2:Phantom
Magician 3:

Knight 1:Me
Knight 2:Phantom
Knight 3:

Rogue 1:Me
Rogue 2:
Rogue 3:

Last edited by sora22 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Name:Tiberius Severnd
Looks:Resonance of Dreams Wizard_m
Skill:Magician
Weapons:Spear, oak staff
Personality:Wise and kind, he is friendly out of battle, but fierce and dangerous when fighting
Other:Is Alekt's best friend

Name:Valencis Talik
Looks:Resonance of Dreams B3ba
Skill:Rogue
Weapons:Daggers, crossbow
Personality:Secretive and quiet, he only talks as much as is needed to get hs point across
Other:Is the second in command of the team

Name:Alekt Rennd
Looks:Resonance of Dreams SwordsMan
Skill:Knight
Weapons:Longsword, dagger, and broadsword
Personality:Hot-headed and stubborn, furious at anybody who disrespects him
Other:Leader of the group
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Ooc\\
Join with twins one Magican the other a Knight?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:32 pm

(Of course!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Name: Talica Willow
Looks: The female stands about 4"9 weighing about 109 pounds. She has short cropped bright brown hair, bright aqua eyes and light pale skin. Talica wears a short brown dress that reaches around her tighs and she wears black leggings underneath that are tucked inside her boots.
Skill: Magican
Weapons: Throw Star and Knives
Personality: The two are like sleek panthers, quiet, and fast. But if they are not too focused they are out of sync. There hasn't been a day where the two are away from each other, and they balance out on another as they differ, Talica is quiet, shy, and sweet. Her sister is almost an opposite
Other: A twin

Name: Shiki Willow
Looks: This twin is almost like her sister with the same figure but she has dark blonde hair, dark sapphire eyes and she wears light black armor over her white long sleeves and dark brown pants that pool over her thin boots.
Skill: Knight
Weapons: Two black kantanas
Personality: Different from Talica, Shiki is headstrong and rebelious but quiet like her twin.
Other: The other twin
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:00 pm

(ok, cool. if we can't get more people to join, we'll need to get more people. i'll take five people, and you can have 4.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Ooc\\
Okay.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:56 pm

(but we're experienced in having a huge amount of characters)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Ooc\\
Yep.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:13 pm

(in case we do need extra characters, would you rather have 2 rogues, a magician and a rogue, a knight and a rogue, or a magician and a knight?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Ooc\\
Hmm....
I don't know.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:33 pm

(I'll take the magician and the knight.)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:27 am

Name:Nana Izuki
Looks:Resonance of Dreams 0da1e8dbadc69b346339f93c0891a8c8
Skill:Magician
Weapons:Spear and elm staff
Personality:Very dominant and masculine, very much of a tomboy
Other:Haroshi's best friend

Name:Haroshi Saltei
Looks:Resonance of Dreams AnimeWarrior
Skill:Knight
Weapons:Longsword and chain-blades(think Kratos's weapons)
Personality:Subservient and feminie, she is the exact opposite of Nana
Other:Nana's best friend
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:50 pm

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resonance of Dreams   Resonance of Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resonance of Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: