Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Sara sighed, "I'll go later" She was still straightening her hair, which was calming. Like Aria braided her hair, she straightened her's. She shook her head, glancing up at Keith, frowning. She nodded as she heard Leo reassure Aria, but she wasn't sure if he could really do to much. Keith was the only one of them who needed time, lots of time to recover. She crossed her legs, eyes half closed and letting her self concentrate on her hair.

Keith sighed, listenig half-heartedly to Leo and Sara. He knew that Aria would probably read him a riot act later. Leo could probably help him with the infection, but honestly he doubted that his friend could do all that much.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Leo sighed, making an ointment by following the instruction on his paper. He reached over for his bag, grabbing the extra bottle of nector they had. Leo still wasn't sure how that box and gotten in the room, or who had sent it, but he was glad they did. Leo added a bit of the nector to the mixture, making it more of a cream than a paste.
"Alright, this should at least stop the infection from spreading. Damn dude, you really had a number done on ya..." Leo said, rubbing his concotion into Keith's wound sparingly, as well as around the gashes as well. He shook his head, making sure to use all the cream. He passed the back of his forarm over his forehead then, shaking his head again. Overall, Keith was a mess. After that, Leo followed up by re-wrapping the cuts.

"There." Leo sighed, sitting back gently. He let out a low whistle, shaking his head and cleaning everything up. Leo sighed, flopping on the bed next to Sara. He hadn't used his powers to heal Keith directly, but it felt like he had in a way. He felt drained. Glancing up at Sara, Leo grinned. "You look beautiful..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Keith smiled tiredly.
"Thank you" He muttered to Leo, dragging himself up and crawling under the blankets of the bed he had claimed for himself. Aria's was the one next to his, and Leo and Sara were closest to the patio. He rubbed his eyes exahusted. He had no idea wether or not to be stressed about Aria seeing his injuries. He knew she teended to worry constantly about stuff like that, and her worrying was, well, unpleasnet.

Sara glanced up at Leo, putting her straightener down after turning it off.
"You're delirious" She teased, she coudl see how exahusted he was, probably from working on Keith, but she wasn't sure what to say to him.
"You're a dork" She said, wrapping the cord around the flat iron part.
"Ow" She murmured, looking down at her hand as she burned it a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm

"No prob." Leo answered to Keith, nodding to him before turning his attention back to Sara. He rolled his eyes, moving over so that he lay on his back, linking his hands behind his head. His hair was still a bit damp, but he didn't care really.
"I am not..." Leo murmured, not putting much effort into protesting at the moment. "Even if I am, I still think you look amazing." Leo said, sitting up to kiss her cheek gently.

Falling back against the bed, Leo sighed. "You clutzs. What'd you do this time?" he murmured, smirking gently and reaching his hand over to take hers. He sighed, heat meeting his own. Burns he couldn't do much for. It was that bad of a burn, so Leo wasn't that worried. Leo shook his head, still smirking as he pulled his hands away and linked them behind his head as he layed back again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Sara laughed, "You're adorable" She said, blushing lightly. She allowed him to take her hand.
"You signed up for the clutzy-ness" She reminded him. "Iron's hot, my palm brushed it, no worries. I've done hundreds of times befofre" She said, smiling at him.
"Tired?" She asked, they hadn't had much drama for a little while, so maybe now would be the best time to catch up on some sleep. She knew that was harder for Leo then anyone of them, his body was on a strict timer with the sun, however, if his father had set this place up, perhaps he'd made it possible for his children to sleep, hopefully.

She sighed, putting her stuff away, tidying her stuff up, making sure all her dirty things were on the top of her bag, for when she went to wash stuff later. She stretched out, her back ached, her entire body ached. She sighed, rubbing her forhead.
She rubbed her eyes, stretching out again and sliding off of the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:08 pm

"Adorable?" Leo asked, grinning. "Ah, it's the eyes isn't it?" he said, turning his head gently and looking at Sara with his dark puppy-brown eyes. Leo laughed quietly then, sighing and closing his eyes again.
"Huh, suppose I did didn't I?" he murmured, eyes still closed. Leo inhaled deeply, letting the breath out slowly.
"Gods, exhausted..." Leo said, laughing lightly, running his fingers trhough his hair then. "I would love to sleep now more then ever. Or for the weather to lighten up; either one would be fantastic..." At least if the sun was up, Leo could be awake. Right now, with the clouds in the sky, Leo's mind was in a fog, and his body was screaming for sleep.

Aria sighed. It would take too long for her to wait for her clothes to finish cleaning. She gave the service their room number, silently hoping Aria hadn't mixed up any of the numbers. Pulling her empty bag over her shoulder, Aria heded back towards the room. She was there in about three minutes, knocking on the door once, needing someone to open the door since she left her room key inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Sara smiled.
"Yupp, it's always the eyes" She murmured, smiling. She was about to sit down on the bed when she heard someone knock at the door. She sighed, walking over to it and pulling it open.
"Forget your key?" She teased, stepping aside so Aria was able to get in. She sighed and walked over to Leo, sitting down next to him and rubbing his shoulders.
"Here, roll over on your stomach, I can rub your back" She offered, smiling. He needed some attention, considering he was so busy rushing around and worrying about everyone else. She kissed his forhead, sighing.
"The weather will clear up, I'm sure of it" She said softly, trying to reassure him.

She glanced at Keith, he had kicked his blankets off, and now his injuries were revealed again.
"Oh Keith" She grumbled, shaking her head, her hair floating gently over her shoulders. She hadn't straightened it to the extreme, just enough to control it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Leo chuckled, yawning. He was half asleep at this point, conscious of things happening due to his ADHD. He knew Sara had stood up, and then sat back down. Then Aria was in the room, walking quickly to her bed to place her things back into her bag.
"Yea, I did." was Aria's simple answer. She hadn't even glanced at Keith this time. Once her stuff was back in her bag, Aria took her pocket knife and walked out to the balcony.

Then it was just him and Sara, and she was offering to rub his back. Leo grinned as she kissed his cheek. "You're amazing." he murmured, rolling over then and sighing. He wrapped his arms around a pillow, looking up at Sara then. "Hmm?" he glanced over at Keith and sighed.

Aria paced around the balcony smoothly, tossing her close pocket knife as she did so. The day was still cloudy, and the wind was still blowing. It brushed Aria's hair out of the loose braid and into her face. She sighed then, tossing her blade into the plastic table, hitting it dead on from across the balcony. Aria rubbed her face then, before letting her tense shoulders fall and resting on the railing. Her mind was reeling from everything that had happened back at camp, to the past few days they'd been on the road, to everything Keith had said to her, everything Nemisis had said, all the dreams she had had. Aria's grip on the railing tighened and she looked up at the sky, shaking her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Sara smiled.
"Yea, I'm pretty amazing" She teased, pulling some oil from her bag, it wasn't necessarily for messages, but it would work for right now. She pulled his shirt off, smiling.
"Don't get to excited" She teased, pouring the oil onto his back, before putting some on her hands. She straddled him, careful as to not hurt him. She gently began to work her hands over his body, making sure that she was careful, working her way through the knots.
"Sheesh, you have tons of knots" She murmured, she'd start doing this more often. "I'll start doing this more, your back has to be killing you" She said, smiling and leanig over to kiss the top of his head, before resuming her work on his shoulders. She started at the top and worked her way down.

Keith's eyes flickered open, a low moan coming from him as he rolled over. He hated being this beat up, he sighed, rolling around, half-asleep. His arm dangled off the bed, his face buried in the pillow. His body throbbed, and his scabs itched. His hand passed over them, tearing at the scabs in his sleep. He was out of it, and he was facing away from Leo and Sara, towards the window.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Leo couldn't help but laugh. "Sara you're a riot." he murmured, shaking his head gently. He frowned for a moment before the cool oil hit his skin. Leo tried not to shiver, and laughed quietly. He sighed deeply, loving the feeling of Sara's hands moving along his back, rubbing into his sore muscles. It hurt, but not in a bad way. He was just sore.
"Oh I won't complain..." Leo said, his voice light on his breath as he sighed in relief. "Mmm...I've been ignoring it." Leo murmured. He would have shrugged indifferently but Sara's hands were at his shoulders then.

Aria sighed deeply, pulling her dagger free of the plastic, snapping the blade shut. Aria was about to walk back inside when she say Leo and Sara. She firgured they could use a few minutes alone; Keith was out cold. Aria sighed, running her fingers through her hair before collasping into one of the plastic chairs and flipping her knife open and closed, open and closed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Sara laughed.
'Good, I'm glad I'm funny to someone" She teased, continuing her work on his sore muscles.
"No more ignoring it. I have to tell you when I'm injured, you have to tell me when your sore" She murmured. She knew she was good at messages, she had been told multiple times, and her dad had been after her to take a course. She glanced at Keith, he was exahusted, she could tell. She sighed, still rubbing Leo's shoulders, but working her way down his back, working now on his middle back, sliding her hands lower and lower, only stopping for a moment to apply more oil.

Keith scratched at the bandages Leo had applied. The scabs broke open under the pressure of his nails through the thick bandages, blood quickly soaked the banages, but the bandages quickly stopped it. He moaned, rolling, dreams, well nightmares really, nearly unsettling him from the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:39 am

Leo simply sighed. He kept his face in the pillow as Sara worked, grinning lightly. He rolled his shoulders gently as she worked on his back. They felt tons better now, not as sore as a few minutes ago. Leo chuckled and nodded.
"Alright, deal." he murmured, glancing up at her before closing his eyes again. If he could, Leo would have fallen asleep right then and there. He sighed deeply, moving his shoulders again, surpressing the small shudder that corsed through him then.
Leo inhaled sharply as her hand moved to his lower back. "Easy, easy. I think I bruised something there..." he muttered, wincing lightly.

He blinked for a moment, Keith's stirring catching his attention for the moment. He frowned, seeing Keith moving about on the bed. Must be having a nightmare...Leo thought. His eyes darted around, going over to the paito door. Aria was still outside, and from here he could hera the soft clicking of her pocket knife opening and snapping closed again and again. Something was buggin the two of them...Leo glanced back at Keith and his eyes went wide when he saw the fresh blood on the bandages.
"Damnit Keith." Leo muttered, shaking his head. "Sara, wake up before he does anymore damage to himself...."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 am

Sara eased up, "Oh, sorry" She murmured, carefully, not wanting to hurt him.
"Must be some internal bruising, cause I can't see anything on the outside" She sighed, glancing at Keith as he asked her to wake him up. She frowned, "Oh jeez" She murmured, sliding off of Leo, wiping her hands on her shorts and walking over to Keith.
"Keith? Keith?" She shook his shoulder gently, thankfully he hadn't bled through the blankets. She sighed, glancing at Leo, "He's not waking up, he's out" She murmured, shaking him again. She didn't want to hurt him, he looked like one giant bruise.

Keith winced,m grumbling as he felt someone shaking him. He brushed Sara's hands away, trying to get her to leave him alone. He just wanted to sleep, badly.
"Mmm" He mumbled, rolling on his side, dislodging himself from the bed and falling onto the ground, hard.
"Ow" He hissed, Sara clapped her hands over her mouth.
"Oh Keith"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 pm

"It's fine." Leo murmured, pulling his shirt off entirely since his back still felt wet from the oil. He sighed as Sara slid off him to wake up Keith. He cursed when Keith wouldn't wake up and then hit the ground.

Aria was in the room the next instant, pocket knife drawn. "Relax." he told her, waving a hand at the blade. Aria glared at him but snapped it shut and tossed it to her bed.
"What happened?" she asked then, glancing at Keith on the ground. She tensed, seeing the fresh blood on Keith's bandages.
"Fell off the bed what's it look like?" Leo murmured, sitting up then and rubbing the sleep from his face. Trying at least. Aria held back a breath, going over to Keith and pulling him so that he was sitting up, back pressed against his bed. She looked him over once before shaking her head.
"Damn it Water Boy can't you sit still for twenty minutes?" Aria murmured, sitting on the floor across from him, her back against her own bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Sara glanced up, slightly startled when Aria burst into the room, her knife waving. She sighed, hoping she'd never get that jumpy, with her luck she'd probably stab herself. She helped Aria get a still sleeping Keith onto the bed.
"His body probably shut down, needing to recover" She murmured, pulling the blankets over Keith before sittign down next to Leo. She leaned her head tiredly on Leo's shoulder, yawning. She was also tired, but she wasn't sure what to really do with herself.

Keith winced, eyes flickering for a moment, but he couldn't stay awake. He felt himself being yanked onto the bed, hearing his hated nickname, though he couldn't bring himself to respond. He slid down the bed, lying on his side, wrapping his arms around his pillow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Aria sighed, helping Sara get Keith back onto the bed. The boy towered over the both of them, and was out cold at this point; dead weight.
"Yea. Probably." Aria muttered, taking her knife and going back outside. She needed the fresh air right now, it was helping to clear her head. Her hair had unwoven from the braid, blowing onto her shoulder as the wind blasted her. The weather was getting wacky again...though the sky wasn't as dark as this morning. Hopefully that would help Leo a bit. Aria glanced back over her shoulder, eyes falling on Keith. Aria snapped her knife open, turning her gaze back to the blade. For as long as Aria could remember, she had carried the weapon on her person. As if to make herself believe she could never be caught off guard...Aria sighed; how wrong she had been. The knife hit the plastic table off center again. Aria couldn't be bothered with taking it back.

Leo sighed, wrapping an arm around Sara's shoulder. He kissed the top of her head gently. Looking at Keith, Leo shook his head.
"Poor guy..." he murmured before looking back at Sara. He kissed her forehead gently, seeing her yawn.
"Thanks for the massage. Anyone ever say how awesome you are at giving them?" Leo asked, smirking. "I don't feel so sore now.." Leo murmured, tensing his muscles, moving his shoulder blades, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Sara smiled, nodding her head.
"Yea, my dad told me, and a lot of my friends back home" She said, rubbing her eyes and sighing. She rubbed her eyes a bit, smiling, "I'm glad you're not as sore anymore, I'll rub your back whenever you want" She said, sighing and letting her head rest on his shoulder. She was tired, also a bit sore, but she didn't really care right now.

She glanced up at Keith, watching him with a small sigh.
"I hope he's gonna be alright" She murmured, "He's beyond beat up" She had no idea how Keith had gotten that way, but he had been sick, as well as a few other things, and then the snakes, the battle, everything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Leo chuckled, squeezing her shoulder gently before going back to laying on his stomach on the bed. It wasn't even late in the afternoon, and yet Leo felt as if he had been working all day. He wasn't that sore anymore, but mentally, Leo was drained.
"I just might take you up on that offer..." Leo murmured, resting his head on the soft pillow, sighing in pure content. He could still feel the pressure of her gentle hands in his back. Leo opened his eyes to look up at Keith.

"He'll be fine." Leo assured her. "He just needs time to heal is all..." Honestly though, Leo wasn't all that sure. The wounds were deep, and having them become infected, wasn't exactly good. Hopefully the ointment would stop the spread, but Keith would still have to fight against the pre-exsiting infection on top of healing the wounds. Whether or not they had time to wait for healing, Leo didn't know.

He glanced up then, Aria's pacing around the patio catching his attention. She looked like she was arguing silently with herself. She walked over to the table, and pulled out her knife before there was a knock on the door. Aria looked up, and was at the door in a blink of an eye.
"Ah, thank you." Aria said, having answered the door. She recieved a pale basket with folded clothes inside. "Finally." Aria murmured, putting the basket on her bed and piling her clothes back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm

"Do you think it might be a good idea to stay here for a few days, let him recover a bit? I mean, we need Keith for a lot, and well, I don't think he'll be very helpful right now" She murmured, looking at Leo. She knew it was never a good idea to stay in one place for so long, but they couldn't keep dragging Keith around with him so beat up. She sighed, glancing at Aria, wondering if she'd be alright with staying, for at least two days, maybe three.
"Not like a week or anything. But maybe a few days, three at the most, would be good. We all need some recovery time, Keith mostly"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Leo bit his lip, looking up at Sara. He glanced at Aria, who had stopped inches from putting away a pair of jeans.
"She has a point Aria..." Leo said softly. Aria blinked, pulling herself out of her day dream to put away the remained of her clothets.
"Um...I-I don't know..." Aria admitted, zipping her bag closed with shaking hands. "I-I can't stay in one place for too long. It's dangerous." she turned around to look at them then. Leo thought he might be imaging her face being pale; he was still a bit drowsy.

"Come on, we could all use a day of rest at least." Leo said. Aria flexed her fingers gently before gathering her hair to one shoulder and starting to braid it.
"I know but..." Aria sighed; this wasn't easy for her to say one bit. Aria quickly came up with something else to say. "Maybe I can go ahead. You guys can stay here with Keith, make sure he gets better. Then you can meet me in Chicago. If I find the next clue, I can call you guys and we can meet there. I really, really can't stay here too long."
Leo frowned. "Why not?" he asked. Aria looked at him, eyes clouded against him.
"Demigods attract monster Leo. The more of us there are, the stronger the scent. The more powerful a demigod you are, the stronger the monsters you attract. That's how it's always been; demigods fighting monsters. Why do you think we were attacked by a minatour and the Python?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Sara shook her head, "No way" She said to Aria.
"You're not going out there alone. We might attract more attention, but at least it's safer. Also, if Leo's dad made sure we had a place to stay, it might be like camp, you know? Impervious to the monsters and stuff" She glanced at Leo, Keith needed to rest, but Aria couldn't go alone, that was just out of the question. She frowned, "You were so against Keith going off alone, and now you're going to? How do you think he'll react when he finds out you took off?" She pointed out. She remembered those fights, Aria had been the one insisting they stay together then, now, well now she was being silly.

She rubbed her eyes for a moment, fighting off sleep. She wasn't going to let Aria go off on her own. She would go with her, if she had to, but that would suck, being seperated from Leo, and well, she as really no help to anyone, ever really.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Leo shrugged. "I honestly don't know." he murmured. "I mean, sure my dad have made it that we don't have to pay for the services, but I don't think he could make it that we don't have to deal with monsters..." Somehow, that seemed almost too good to be true, which Leo knew was mostly the case. He looked back at Aria with a sad smile.
"She's right kiddo, you can't go by yourself." Leo murmured, ignoring the death glare from Aria. She was only younger then him by a year or so, but it fit her perfectly right now. "There's at least a day's and a half drive to Chicago from here."

Aria sighed, falling back on her bed, letting her hands fall into her lap. "He'd probably be relieved." she muttered, looking away from the three of them. "Keith doesn't need to deal with any more stress. Not having to deal with monsters and me would help don't you think?" Aria asked then, looking at Sara and Leo, her face hard.

Leo shook his head. "Alright this has more to do with just monsters now." he said, pushing himself up into a sitting postion. Aria looked away then, scowlding herself.
"It's nothing." Aria murmured, hastingly re-doing her braid again. Leo frowned, realizing she always seemed to do that. "I just don't like doing nothing for too long. My ADHD is something ferice in the worst of times..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Sara rolled her eyes.
"Yea, alright Aria. I'm sure Keith wuold be fine, relieved even, knowing one of his friends is off, by herself" She snapped, she was getting incredibly fed up with the whole Keith, Aria argument thing.
"So find something to do" She stood, sweeping across the room and going into the washroom, shutting the door, loudly, behind her. The drama of this road trip was starting to drive her insane. She turned on the water, feeling it before stepping in and letting the warm water sooth, and also wake her up abit. She was so annoyed right now. Everything was about Keith and Aria, their little dramatic argument, it was so pointless. She sighed, washing her hair, trying to calm herself. Leo would probably clear everything up, apologize for her or something, but she didn't care anymore.

She sighed, washing the shampoo from her hair and wrapping a towel around herself. After drying off, she plugged in her hair dryer, begining to dry her hair off, occasionally running her brush through it. She was really dragging out her time in the washroom, not wanting to deal with Aria and everything else right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Leo sighed deeply, watching Sara leave. He didn't wince when Sara slammed the door closed. He looked back at Aria, shaking his head gently.
For a while, she wouldn't meet his eye; just stared distantly towards the paito. Her hands worked quickly, braiding, unbraiding, brushing, rebraiding.
"What?" Aria finally asked, slapping her hands against her thigh as she let go of her half-finished braid. Leo's gaze wasn't unkind, though stern. A look Aria's mother had given her on more than one occasion. Usually when she did something rude and knew it. Aria bit down on her tongue, her hands clenching into fists.

"I really doubt he considers me his friend." Aria said quietly.
"You saved his life." Leo pointed out
"He saved mine first."
"Twice." Leo added.
"The Python doesn't count." Aria murmured, rebraiding her hair again.
"You agreed to come along on this...adventure."
"I didn't give him a choice."
"Sounds like a friendship to me.." Leo said, smirking.
"Leo, how can you say that when we're constantly arguing?!" Aria asked, dropping her hands again, looking entirely hopeless.
Leo linked his hands behind his head, laying back against the bed. "People are like magnets," Leo mused. "When placed to another, only one way will work to make them stick together. You and Keith just happen to be on the wrong side of each other. But you don't hate him." Leo said. Aria sighed, staring distantly at the floor. Her fingers moved smoothly through her hair then and her shoulders fell. She looked up at Keith for a moment and shook her head.
"No, I don't hate him..." Aria admitted in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Sara ran her fingers through her now dry hair. She sighed, it was fluffed, but still retained some of the straightening effects, which was nice. She rubbed some cream into her face, mostiurizer. She could hear Leo and Aria talking, but she didn't come out of the washroom. She sighed, sticking her tounge out at her reflection. She hung up her towel, pulling her clothes on again, and finally emerging from the washroom. She barely glanced at Aria, but tossed Leo a smile.
"I'm gonna go do laundry, do you want me to throw some of your stuff in?" She asked him, she couldn't stay mad at Aria, but she wasn't going to inturrupt their conversation.

She gathered her stuff, putting it in her bag, waiting for him to answer her. She fluffed her hair again, rubbing her eyes a bit. She was tired, not as tired as she had been before, which was nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next