Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Living Up To Standards

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Living Up To Standards - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:27 am

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. I stopped myself as quickly as possible saying, "Sorry mate." I paused thinking about how to explain this for a moment before adding, "I'm not laughing at the fact that we all ran away because of the same problem. I mean, I wasn't a dancer or anything, but we both were famous in a past life." I said this pointing at the both of us. I wasn't going to explain anything else for Keef, he could do that if he wanted to. I then remembered the guy in the black suit. I glanced over at Keller curiously saying, "I was told by a man dressed in black as well. My parents would've never spilled otherwise; they practically kept me in the dark when it came to music." I didn't know what else to say, it was so weird that we all met up together like this. I guess though now I should probably invite Keller to stay with Keef and I as well. I don't know how much room there'd be, but we could figure that out. "Wanna stay at the motel with us? I just booked a room." I guess one of us could sleep on the bed, one on the floor, and the other in a chair if they didn't mind that. That was the only way I could map it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:24 pm

I looked at Corey. "There's no way," I said, unbelieving. "It's much to convienant." I said, but he wouldn't just say that. Would he? "Yeah. Oliver, my dad, decided he would act like a jerk and try to keep me from dancing." I shrugged, looking around again. "I did it behind his back anyway." I said and tried to surpress a yawn, but it didn't work too well. I smiled at him. "I can rent my own room," I said between yawns. "Thanks though." I tried to fix my bangs so they didn't hang in my eyes, but failed, so I gave up. "Where are you guys headed anyway?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 pm

I glanced up, a half-smile on my face. Small world it seemed.
"I can crash on the floor" I muttered, until Keller said she'd get her own room. I glanced at Corey, "We dunno, but I guess us re-incatnations of weird famous people need to stick together" I commented, somewhat sarcastically. Talking with Sara had sort of thrown me, she sounded super upset, not that I could blame her, despite being siblings and all, we were fairly close. I ran my fingers through my hair, "I guess we should get back to the hotel now" I murmured, glancing at Corey, as I really had no idea where I was staying.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 pm

"Oh, it's this way," I said somewhat quickly. I forgot that the others didn't know where it was. I had pointed behind me and said, "I guess we should get back. It's only about a mile away." This made me think about a lot of different things. It gave me a need to write a song, no idea why, but everything seemed to make me write music. I shook my head slightly trying to get the thought out of my brain. It was just murder having to live like this. I wanted to tell more people, get it off my shoulders, but these two would work for now. I think it's just because I wasn't told for a good chunk of my life, and it frustrated me. My parents were too much of jerks to even tell me, a man I didn't know told me so! I don't even know who he was, and the more I think about him, the more I want to know who he is. How could he know about it? How could anyone tell? It's not like I just shout him or anything; I mean I can see the resemblence and the weird coincidences, but I don't even know. It gave me the creeps thinking about, and what good does it do for me to know? I keep getting this feeling that we, or I at least, haven't been told everything that's going on. I think something's going to happen that probably won't be good for me.

ooc: trying to think of twists so we have something to go off of more. You guys can add too, I don't have an idea really other than my character's hunches. XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 am

I walked behind Corey, hands shoved deep in my pokcets. My mind was racing, this man in a black suite had told both Kelller and Corey, but my parents had finally caved and tld me. I wonder if that meant anything, or if I was just being paranoid. A small sigh escaped my lips as I glanced up, realizing we were close to this hotel, I wrinkled my nose, Corey had really succeeded in getting the worst place possible.
"Nice" I commented dryly, I picked the hotel next time. I glanced at Keller, wondering if she still wanted to get her own room, or if this place was creepy enough to convince her to stay with us. I sighed, again, if you haven't noticed, I tend to sigh a lot when I'm in a bad, or worried mood.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 am

ooc: bumpith...just waiting on vamp to post (when she gets the time, I'm in no hurry) =P
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:32 pm

"Sorry mate," I said scratching the back of my head and adding, "like I said, I was concerned about payment. This place looked desperate enough for anything." I shrugged looking over at Keller, she hadn't said anything in a while, but I didn't want to pry about it. I looked around pulling out the key to the room, it was on the second floor, and the door could be seen from the outside. You know, it was one of those outdoor motels where you could see everyone's room. I then glanced back and said, "This way." I pointed towards the room wondering if Keller was going to decide to come. I knew Keef would of course. I began walking while trying to keep my mind off of things.

ooc: I figured I'd post something to keep the board alive XD
and I know I have a horrible description of what the hotel looks like other than run down, but I was thinking it was one of the ones built like this:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img12/4127/27952185.png

Last edited by Movie on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm

I shook my head
"Sheesh dude, when you say cheap, you mean cheap" I teased Cory, still unable to get over the appearance of the hotel.
"I hope those doors lock" I muttered, walking along side my new friend, I glanced at Keller, she was walking towards the main office, probably getting her own room.
"See you in the morning" I called to her, walking effortlessly along side Cory, though he seemed fairly distracted.

OOC: I decided to do something with Vamps' chracter, have her go get her own room or something.
Sorry about the crappy post by the way.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:13 pm

I waved the two of them. I fingered the large amount of cash I had in my pocket. $650 if I had counted right. However, I was not about to waste it on fancy hotels. I shook my head and started toward the main office. The guy working the graveyard shift was okay looking. About 19 or 20, probably working his way through college. I smiled and he nodded. He had sweet, soft blue eyes and a shock on white blonde hair. He was tall, taller than I was, and muscular too. "I need a room." I said, drawing money out of my pocket. He nodded, took the money, handed me the key, and smiled. "Have a goodnight," he murmured as I turned away. I looked over my shoulder. "I will." I answered. I exited the main office and mentally hit myself. Me and my stupid flirtatious attitude. I shook my head and climbed the stairs carefully toward my room. I sighed and unlocked the door. I looked around the room. I supposed it would do until I could get somewhere else. I shook my head and slung my backpack from my back and plopped down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, knees hanging. I had taken the money from my father. Technically, that was stealing. I know, but I needed the money. He was rich anyway. I seriously doubted he would miss $650. I shook my head, still staring.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 pm

I walked up to the door, unlocking it and walking inside. It had a small desk, one bed, a TV, a closet, a chair, an armchair, and a WC. I sighed shaking my head in disappointment at it. I knew it had been bad, but now it just seemed worse having to show it to my new found friend. I grabbed my dufflebag and guitar case, placing them on the desk. I might as well be neat seeing as the two of us would share the room. I also placed the key on the desk. After that I didn't remember much, it almost was instinct. Before I knew it was on the armchair with my guitar in hand playing some chords and singing something to myself. I needed to calm down and I always seemed to do this. I began humming to myself, I had clearly known this song before, it was nothing new, otherwise I'd be writing it down. It must've been You've Got to Hide Your Love Away; it was one of the few that stuck with me to this life I guess. I shrugged looking around for a moment before being consumed within my music again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:34 pm

I glanced around the room, small, dingy, well, beggars can't be choosers it seems. I watched Cory with a bemused expression. One second he was in the door, just ahead of me, the next, well the next he was in the barely standing chair, playing a guitar and singing under his breath.
"Awesome man" I said, shaking my head and dumping my stuff on the floor. My duffle bag hit the ground with a thud, and my ball bounced across the thin carpeted floor. "Ooops" I murmured, catching it up, using my foot of course, balancing it for a second, before putting it back on my bag.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm

"Sorry," I said quickly setting the guitar down and adding, "I can't seem to help meself when I get nervous." I shook off the feeling again, I had no idea why I felt so uncomfertable about what was going on. It's not like it was anything new to me; I had run away for almost two weeks now. I glanced at Keef when he put the futbol away. I had turned my head curiously without thinking and put it back in place before I asked, "So you used to play futbol then? That's cool. I take it you're really good too by the looks of that mate."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I chuckled. "Some guy who was like the best in the world" I shrugged my shoulders, sitting on the only bed in the room.
"I got floor man, you paid for this dump so you can get disease from sleeping on the bed" I teased, shaking my head and stretching out.
"So, you were one of the beatles then? I mean, my dad loves your, their, uh that music" I said, how was I supposed to say something about his music, was it his music, or was it still technically John Lennon's music.
"Sorry, I dunno how to talk about this stuff" I admitted with a shake of my shaggy blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:22 pm

I laughed a bit and said, "I love having diseased filled beds, my favourite." I then listened to him for a moment and said, "thanks mate," before laughing again. How was anyone supposed to talk about it, cause it's not like it felt like it was me. It obviously was before, things came back to me, not memories though. That was the only flaw of knowing, it made me feel almost like a shadow of him than being me.
I sat down on the bed saying, "That's what foxes me; why would anyone tell us who we were? It's not like it really affected my life that much, just some strange happenings occationally. It makes me nervous as if people think something's going to happen." I looked down at the ground momentarily before looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:35 pm

I chuckled. "You know, no offence, but I seriously love your british accent" I said with a small grin. I stretched out on the bed, wrinkling my nose.
"I dunno, I agree. I mean, what does my being the decedant of some famous soccer player who lived god knows how long ago have to do with my life? It's not like it should effect who I am, but apparently it is effecting who I am, because people want it to" I sighed, running my fingers through my shaggy blonde hair and looking at Cory curiuosly.
"Either way, one good thing came of this. I got an awesome new friend who doesn't give a shit about my past" I said, smiling at Cory, relieved to have a friend in all of this, someone who I can stick with.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:02 pm

"You do eh?" I said slightly shocked to hear it. I guess I never thought of the fact that I was the weird sounding one, I was just being my selfish self thinking it was everyone here who had strange accents. I shrugged it off listening to what the rest of Keef said and added, "I agree. It's nice to know we both don't care." I paused for a moment, "Speaking of which, how do you suppose Keller's doing here then? I'm not holding up so well and we're sharing a room." I was beginning to get worried, we'd have to stick together. The three of us have seemed to become a limited company whether we liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:06 pm

I shrugged, shaking my head.
"Keller? Oh, I have no idea, she looked tough man, plus, the way that check in guy was looking at her, he probably gave her an awesome room" I said with a smirk. I glanced out the dirt windo, sighing and shaking my head.
"I dunno man, I don't even know where to go from here" I said, finally admitting my confusion on the manner. I still didn't even know where I'd stay, I mean, I wanted to stay with Cory, which was nice, but I didn't know if he wanted me to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:25 pm

I yawned. I was truly exhausted. I stretched out on the bed. My room was one of the less rundown ones. I kicked of my shoes and my jeans. I looked around the room and then yawned again. I crawled under the light sheets of the bed and turned over, facing the wall. I shook my head, picturing my Oliver and my mom and Brittany, running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It made me chuckle. I smiled again and shrugged. "Might as well sleep," I said to my self. I yawned and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:01 pm

I shrugged and said, "Ah well, you're probably right then eh? I guess we can look for her in the morning, I'm beat." I stood up and stretched, walking over to the chair and turn myself sideways so my head was on an arm-rest and my legs were flopping off the other side. I wriggled around to make myself more comfertable, before I said, "I'm off for the night." That's when I started drifting off into sleep, I was so tired."

(morning...I guess lol, fire you can post night and morning if you to too, but vamp I know you already posted falling asleep so you can just do morning if you want =P)

I blinked my eyes as a woke up. I sat up rubbing my neck, it had gotten a bit sore from how I had slept, but I didn't mind sleeping there. I knew I'd sleep worse than Keef because my days were still off, and he was probably even more tired when he had fallen asleep. I shrugged standing up quickly, walking over to my dufflebag, and walked into the WC. I shut the door and changed walking back out rather fast. I couldn't help thinking that I was safer. I was with people who I was pretty sure I could trust, and they understood exactly what I was going through. I set my bag back down on the desk standing over by the door slightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm

I watched Cory fall asleep on the chair. I glanced at the bed, wrinkling my nose, I definately didn't trust that. Sighing, I curled up on the floor, using my bag as a pillow and the blanket off of the bed. I was out almost instantly, which was nice, but as usual my dreams were haunted by images of my family, particularly my little sister.

---

I woke to the sound of someone shuffling around in the room. Yawning, I rolled over, hiding my head under my bag, I didn't really want to deal with waking up. I shifted and sighed, rising my head and looking at Cory. My hair was tousled, and I knew I looked bad, my sister always complained about my messy appearance in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Up To Standards   Living Up To Standards - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Up To Standards
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4