Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:28 am

Keith sighed, sitting down on the concrete patio, he assumed Alayna had tried some of her gift on Maddie, which worried him a bit, but if it distracted the little girl, it was good.
"So, Alayna, is Maddie's gift similar to yours?" He asked, glancing at Vlad, if it was, they could teach the little girl to close herself off to the pain she was feeling. It would be easy, if she was like Alayna, if not, they'd have some serious issues. It pained him, emotionally, to know that Maddie could pick up on other people's pain, while at least the pain of those close to her.

Vlad watched Alayna, ready to jump up and catch Maddie in case she dropped her. Sighing, he shook his head, watching Alayna sink to the ground, as did Keith. He leaned back, hand resting on the edge of the tub, waiting to see what happened. He wondered what Maddie's gift was, Keith seemed to think that it was similar to Alayna's, which was different, but perhaps, a good thing.

Anna's eyes grew wide.
"M-Wha?" She shook her head, the woman spoke a bit of english, and she seemed stunned.
"Vampires?" She gripped at the door handle, and then sighed. "I knew this would happen" She said in a heavy Russian accent.
"I will help Demitri, but I want answers as well" She knew she was going to die, but she wanted to die knowing the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Maddie postioned herself behind Keith, still wanting to work on his feather, completely amazed by them. She didn't listen to everyone else talking; she didn't want to hear what they would stay about her.
Alayna held her head for a moment. Now it was worry, concern, a small hint of curiosity. She took a deep breath, trying to sift through what she was feeling. The pain was coming from Keith, Demitri and Kristen, there was no doubt about it. There was worry, from Keith again because she had used her gift on Maddie, and concern...though it was faint. Sven maybe? The curiosity was from Vlad and Alayna looked up, realzing he was watching her.

Letting out a deep breath, Alayna blinked and rubbed her face. "No. She's an empath..." Alayna murmured. "Not only does she feel other's emotions and stress as her own, she can understand the reasoning behind it..." her voice was quiet, strained and she winced again, feeling the pain from the couple upstairs like a hot wave. Maddie grew tense then, and Alayna sighed, wrapping her arms around the child gently. Now it made sense, why Maddie was so upset; she understood that Demitri and Kristen were more than just a little sick.

Maria blinked, completely taken aback as Anna stated she knew this would happen. She frowned, but decided against asking; it wasn't in her place to ask questions.
"He was posioned by the blood of a human." Maria said, speaking a bit more clearly and with less of her British accent so Anna could better understand her. "It burns from inside the blood-stream, out, killing the vampire. The only cure, is the blood of a relative."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Vlad nodded his head, "Ah" He murmured, that made sense. It was so odd, seeing such a young child being effected by stuff that she shouldn't even worry about.
Keith let out a small sigh, shaking his head.
"Thanks Maddie" He murmured again, allowing his contentment at having his feathers fixed fill him, and hopefully help both Alayna and Maddie.

"How would you know this was going to happen?" Alexi asked, in English for Maria's benifit.
"Since I read the history of our family. We have an old book, and one of the legends of our family is of my great uncle, taken by vampires and changed. No one believed them, but I did, always" She sighed, "Here, I brought it for you and your family" She pulled an ancient leather bound volume from her purse.
"Posion? I had no idea about that, just that some day, he would need the help of his family. I'm glad to help. I wish I could meet him however" She murmured, it was a long held dream of her's to meet her great uncle, but that would be impossible.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Alayna sighed, picking her head up from Maddie's, her eyes now strained red. "Maddie, you are a very strong girl." she said quietly. Maddie looked up at her with solom eyes, keeping quiet as Alayna talked. "You get that from you mom. You know that?" Alayna smiled when Maddie nodded. "She'll get through this alright? So will Demitri." Maddie nodded again, before turning her attention to Keith with a light smile, just brushing her fingers through the angels wings, content with having Alayna hold her in her lap.

Maria listened, looking from Anna to Alexi as they talked. She took the volume from Anna, seeing that Alexi was still driving and she held it gently, looking over the cover before putting it on the seat next to her.
"Trust me, right now, he isn't exactly his best." Maria muttered, shaking her head. She wasn't exactly sure how Demitri was holding up right now, and she said a quiet prayer out of habit, although she had stopped believing a long time ago. Hang in there Demitri...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Keith ruffled his wings a bit, sighing. God this felt good, a lot better then normal due to his soreness.
"Mmmm" He slumped forward, yawning a bit, tired.

Alexi sped up, pulling into the drive way.
"I can introduce you to someone very special" He murmured, thinking of Keith. That would be almost as good as meeting Demitri.
"Demitri's to ill right now, I can show you a picture, and introduce you to his closest friend"
"Thank you, that would be perfect" Anna murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Maddie julted a bit as Keith slumped forward. She blinked once, as Alayna yawned behind her. Maddie rubbed her eyes before shaking her head and going back to Keith's wings, though her hands were a bit robotic in her movements. She wasn't really paying attention to Keith's wings. Maddie whined then, pulling her hands away from Keith.
"Mama.." Maddie cried quietly, staring distantly at Keith's wings.
It took Alayna a moment to realize what was wrong. Being so close to Keith, Alayna regesterd his exhuastion before anything else. Hearing Maddie, Alayna blinked and opened her focus to anything else. Her eyes went wide, her face pale, her body tense. "Oh God.." Alayna's arms wrapped around Maddie tighter.
"It's getting worse." Alayna whispered, not wanting Maddie to hear. "Kristen's slipping...."

Maria sighed, no long speaking, though she was listening to the two as they talked once more. She turned her eyes to the world outside the car as Alexi sped off the highway and up to the house before pulling into the driveway. She looked down at the book sighing before slipping out of the car behind Alexi. She looked up at him for a moment, worried and concerned, a tad bit guilty before her eyes wandered over to Anna. Then her eyes went wide and she darted into the house. Jason met with her halfway in the long hallway that connected the guest house to the main house.
What's going on? Jason murmured, staring distantly at the other door. Maria was pushing him steadily back towards the guest house.
I'll explain later. Come on. Maria murmured, knowing the strong sent of human was probably getting to him.

It was dark. Her body felt heavy but she managed to sit up and look around. Everything was dim, like a dark room when the sun hadn't fully set but a candle still needed to be light. Kristen held her head.
"D-Demitri?" she called, looking around, trying to figure out where she was, what was going on, how she had got here. Was she dead? The last thing she remembered... "Demitri?" Kristen called louder, forcing herself to stand, fear gripping at her.
"Demitri?" Kristen walked slowly, her body shaking as she took her steps. She just wanted to find him, if she could, everything would be fine.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm

"I'll be back" Vlad was gone in a flash, and Keith glanced up, "Damn" He murmured, turning and looking at Alayna and Maddie.
"Alayna?" He was turned now so he was facing Maddie, his hand reached out and took her's.
"It's fine Maddie, no one is going to let your mom and Demitri get any worse" He said, he fought to keep the shaking out of his voice. He didn't want to stress her out, though he was very worried.

Demitri's body thrashed on the bed, the burning was getting worse, more intense.
"Damn" Vlad said, pushing his way into the room, past Alexi and some weird old lady.
"Sven?" His brother looked frantic, hovering anxiously over Demitri.
"There's nothing more I can do" He wailed, watching Demitri with horrified eyes.
"He's dying" He gasped, wincing as more angry red lines spread across Demitri.

Alexi winced, "Keith" He called, his voice loud. Keith cursed, and rose, quickly rushing inside, not bothering to disappear his wings.
"What?" He glanced at the woman, confused. She uttered a prayer and gripped his hand.
"What?" He asked again, looking at Alexi.
"She wanted to see you before she died" He turned towards Anna. "This won't hurt" He took her neck in his hands, closing his eyes, before turning, quickly, and her body slumped to the floor.
"I'll explain later" He grabbed the body, dashing into the room and shoving it at Sven.
"Thank god" He tore at the woman's wrist, pushing it into Demitri's waiting jaws.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Maddie was crying, her body trembling with her sobs. Alayna turned the child in her arms, feeling the pain spreading through her. Maddie cried on Alayna's shoulder, not holding back anything at this point.
"Sh, Maddie..." Alayna murmured, her own voice strained as she rubbed the girls back. Alayna stood up, depsite the pain, pacing around the room gently trying to calm the frantic girl. Another wave hit Alayna then and she faltered; Maddie screamed and withdrew from Alayna, pulling her hands against her chest.
Alayna gasped quietly, wrapping her arms around Maddie tighter, holding the girl close. She looked up, watching as Keith left the room, not at all sure of what was happening. Alayna shook her head, closing her eyes tightly, holding Maddie as the child continued to cry.

Just when Kristen thought she had found Demitri, something tugged at her. It pulled at her heart, thrusting her back against the floor. Wincing and cringing, Kristen closed her eyes, getting pushed down against something-
Feeling was slowly working its way back into her. The sheets were soft, the bed was stiff, her body was trembling. Kristen couldn't move though, and she could only hear a slow buzzing sound in her ears; her heart beat. The ache in her chest flarred, and Kristen guessed she had been away from Demitri for more than an hour. No part of her would move though, and Kristen breathed deeply, her lungs desperate for air.

Maria was standing in the doorway, having told Jason the story, who was now waiting patiently for her to return. She had told him they would go hunting as soon as Demitri was better. She looked into the room, seeing that Alexi had gotten Anna to Demitri, but she held her breath, wondering painfully if they had made it back in enough time. "Well?" she barely whispered, afraid to speak.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:43 pm

"Small improvement" Sven said, Demitri had began to drink the blood on his own, which was good, but besides that, nothing.
"Can you bring Kristen in here, it might help?" Alexi slipped out of the room, into Maddie's.
"Kristen?" He murmured, wondering if she was awake. Very carefully he picked her up, shaking his head at how pale she looked. She was sick, not like Demitri, but certaintely feeling it. He sighed, resting her on the couch, Demitri's blood was to dangerous right now.

Demitri's throat burned, every part of him burned as blood was forced down his throat. He felt it cooling his tortured veins, chasing the bad blood from his system. Sighing, the arm dropped from his mouth, drained. Anna's limp body fell to the floor, and Vlad promptly moved her away, "He drained her" He murmured, all eyes on Demitri now.

Keith waited in the hallway, pacing, his wigns still out. He wasn't going back outside until he had some news. He sighed, watching as Vlad poked his head into the hall.
"He's better. Not fantastic, but much better" He said, Demitri was awake, some what alert, beat to hell, but alive.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 pm

"Maddie?" Alayna's breathing was labored now, and Maddie had grown incredibly still. The little girl had fallen asleep. She didn't look ill, just exhausted. Alayna sighed with relief, picking Maddie up and walking over to the bed. As she went to put Maddie down, the child stirred and shook her head.
"No.." she mumbled, gripping Alayna's shirt tighter. Alayna smiled lightly before sighing and sitting on the bed, Maddie still rested against her. Closing her eyes, Alayna let Maddie rest and her mind wander.

Maria sighed, falling against the doorframe in relief. She watched as Alexi left rubbing her face tiredly. Her eyes looked at Vlad, hearing that Demitri had practically drained Anna. "Thank God.." she murmured, watching as Alexi left to get Kristen.

Someone was calling her now. Cold arms came around her, chilling her clammy skin. Kristen must have broken out into a sweat without knowing it. The fierce burning in her chest was the only thing telling her that she wasn't with Demitri, and right now that was the only thing she wanted. She breathed deeply again, a screwd gasp that burned her lungs and throat, making her cough, waking her up. She shuddered, grabbing at Alexi in her fear and anixety. "D-Dem-Demi..." Kristen could barely say his name without choking on her breath. She opened her eyes, but all she could see were colored blurred.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Keith glanced up at Alayna, suprised.
"Everything alright?" He asked, looking at Maddie, concerned. He narrowed his eyes, the child appeared to be sleeping, calmly, which was good.

Alexi smiled at Kristen.
"Better, not fantastic, but he's alive, and he'll survive Kristen" He nodded his head at the limp figure on the bed. Demitri was breathing, harshly, he was still bleeding, but the blood wasn't burning. He'd take awhile to recover, he was internally damaged from the blood, the fire, and extrenally he had many burns, and cuts and what not.

Demitri took a shuddering gasp, eyes wide, he couldn't really talk, and he hurt, but funnily enough, he felt some what better. He shifted, gasping a bit, and a gentle hand pressed him back.
"No" Sven's kind, but firm voice sounded distantly. Demitri fell back, exahusted, his eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Alayna opened her eyes, looking up at Keith. She smiled tiredly and nodded before leaning her head back again and closing her eyes. She could still sense the worry from Keith, but it didn't bother her as much right now. The exhaustion from Maddie, and Demitri was enough to out-weight everything else.

Kristen's breathing was just as harsh as Demitri's, if not a bit more because she was coughing in the mix of it. Her chest was on fire, but not as much now that she was in the same room as him. Kristen blinked, still seeing blurrs, even when she looked over to the bed where Alexi guestured. She nodded stiffly before falling back against the couch roughly, needing to just lay down and breathe.

Maria ran her fingers through her hair, glad that everything was at least alright for the moment. She walked over to Alexi' putting a hand lightly on his shoulder, speaking into his ear. "I've got to take Jason out, too much blood in the house. I'll try to get back soon." She smiled at him then, knowing he might want to stay with his brothers, not expecting him to come with her at all. She rested a hand on Kristen's shoulder, rubbing gently before glancing at Demitri and then leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Keith walked over to Alayna and gently lifted Maddie from her tired arms. She looked exahusted, and he wasn't effected by stuff like she was.
"Do you want to go lie down love?" He asked, setting the child against his hip and letting her rest on his shoulder. His wings instinctively closer around her, keeping her warm, it was an old habit, one he had developed with Alayna. He rocked Maddie back and forth, trying to rock her back to sleep. He knew better then to try and put the little girl down, she was already clinging to his neck.

Alexi nodded at Maria, sighing and shaking his head.
"Alright, hurry back" He walked into the hall, noting Alayna, Keith and Maddie.
"She alright?" He asked, nodding at the little girl.
"Yea, tired. Guess now that Kristen and Demitri are feeling better, she's feeling better" Keith responded.

Demitri glanced around, trying to see Kristen, instnatly relaxing as he saw her. His eyes closed and he rolled onto his side, much to Sven's annoyance.
"Demitri, stay still" He growled, very distantly it seemed. Demitri drifted in and out, aware of his body being manipulated as Sven and Vlad bandaged up some of his worse wounds.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Maddie mumbled and stumbled over her words, whining in the end in small protest as Keith pulled her from Alayna. She rubbed her eyes, which were still wet with her tears before resting her head on Keith's shoulder, feeling warm and secure. She mumbled again tiredly, wrapping her arms around Keith's neck as he rocked her gently, letting herself fall asleep completely.
Alayna opened one eye as Keith took Maddie from her. She sighed, rubbing her eyes gently with the heal of her palms before opening her eyes and looking around. Nodding, Alayna stood up slowly. She brushed Maddie's hair from her face and behind the child's ear before reaching up to kiss Keith's cheek and walk back down the hallway to their room.

It was much easier to breathe now, Kristen realized. She blinked constantly, trying to clear her vision of the blurrs. So far, nothing. Swallowing hard, her throat still sore, Kristen blinked again, trying to look around. Frustrated, Kristen closed her eyes again, her breathing level and steady now. Her body was sore. Whether it was all from Demitri or not, Kristen didn't know. The last thing she remembered was taking Maddie from her bedroom. Then it was dark...and the fire...Kristen gasped then, her eyes shooting open. Her dream...it had been Demitri...not her, Demitri had been the one enduring the pain she felt in her nightmares...

Tears in her eyes, Kristen blinked furiously, wanting to look at him. Slowly, painfully so, things were coming into focus. "Demitri..." she murmured, sighing with relief, watching as Sven and Vlad dress Demitri's wounds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Keith walked into Maddie's room, sitting gently on the side of her bed, though he didn't let her go. She was still clutching at his neck, stressed, despite being asleep, and he had no desire to put the little girl down. She wasn't heavy, so he didn't mind. He settled back in her bed, resting his back against the wall, wings wrapped around him and Maddie, him slowly falling asleep. He sighed, manipulating her into his lap a bit so she was more comfortable.

Demitri sighed, eyes opening as Kristen said his name.
"Mhm?" He asked sleepily, glancing at her as Sven rolled him onto his side, fixing his back.
"Damn it Demitri" Sven said, while Vlad growled. His back was a completey mess, tons of injuries and lots of blood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Kristen swallowed hard, blinking again, willing her eyes to focus and sharpen. Instantly, her eyes changed colors, turning to the deep brown of her hawk. She sighed, everything coming in clearly now. She blinked a few times, looking at Demitri. He was a completely mess, maybe even worse then the mage attacks back at the school. Kristen shuddered.
"The nightmare..." she whispered, her voice a rasp as her throat burned again. She wincing, reaching up to rub her sore throat. Flexing her fingers, Kristen sighed, feeling the tingle of her body going back into working mode. Slowly, Kristen forced herself to sit up on her elbows. Then she swung her legs around, sitting upright. Seeing stars, Kristen clutched at the couch tightly, closing her eyes and breathing deeply, feeling the room tip beneath her. Opening her eyes again, they were back to their normal hazel, and Kristen could see fine again.
"How is it?" Kristen asked, only her eyes looking towards Sven as she heard Vlad growling.

Maria bounced, not from the cold but the pain in her chest. She had fed already and was waiting patiently for Jason to clean up. He ran over to her, clearing the distance of fifty yards in half a second. He was grinning, but it soon disappeared, seeing how hard Maria's face was set.
Something wrong? He asked.
"I just need to get back to Alexi." Maria murmured, turning to run back down the moutain towards the house. Jason kept up with her to a degree, making it into the house a few seconds after her. They were in the guest house of course, and Jason gave Maria's shoulder a thankful pat before he disappeared into his room.
Maria looked around. "Alexi?" she called, something quietly, arms still folded over her chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 pm

"Not good" Sven admitted.
"His back's a mess. The blood was posioned, sort of a final 'screw you' to any vampires. It burns them from the inside out, he's still pretty done Kristen. He'll recover, but it'll take a lot of time" He continued to dress Demitri's injuries, careful not to hurt him.
"His skin, particularly on his back is burnt up, blistering, he has lots of internal bleeding, lots, and he has some bad injuries due to bursting veins" He said, he didn't sugarcoat. He and Vlad were leaving later in the evening, so she needed to know how to take care of him.

Vlad walked over to Kristen, "Sven and I have to head back to our house tonight, for a few days. Do you think you can take care of Demitri?" He asked, Alexi could help, as could Maria, so she wouldn't be alone, but he wanted to know she was up for the task.

Alexi poked his head out of the bedroom, a relieved expression on his face.
"Maria" He said, his tone caressing her name as he slid out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind him. He walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Kristen's hands tightened their grip on the sofa as she listened to Sven. Her world tipped under her again and Kristen forced herself to take a deep breath. She opened her eyes again, looking back at Sven and Demitri with sharp green eyes. She swallowed, settleing for nodding to show that she was understanding, rather than try and talk again; her throat was still hurting. It felt like she had been screaming.
Looking up at Vlad, Kristen tried to smile and she nodded gently again. "Yea. Anything else..." she cleared her throat, looking down for a moment, trying to find her voice. "I should know?" Kristen finished, wincing as she looked back at Vlad.

Maria turned around, hearing Alexi call her name, shivering pleasently at the sound of his voice, smiling. She sighed as he wrapped his arms around her and she did the same, locking her arms around his neck, digging her face into his shoulder. The pain died down the instant he touched her, and Maria sighed in relief again, nudging her head under his chin, purring quietly.
"How long was I even gone?" she asked then, frowning, it felt like hours.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 pm

"Sven?" Vlad asked, walking over and accepting the bandages and cloth. Sven sat down next to Kristen, handing her a bottle of water. He had been using it to keep the cloth damp, but he could hear the scratchiness in her throat.
"Well, as hard as this is, Demitri shouldn't get out of bed. His body needs to regenerate veins, as well as some other vital organs that have been damaged by the posion. Also, it's fine if he feeds, just, no hunting. Just bring him bottles of blood. Change the banadges at least once a day, he's bleeding a lot, which is normal, so don't worry. If his blood starts to burn again however, call me. It shouldn't, but if it does. For the burns, use cold water and bath them, particularly those on his back" He sighed, "Alexi and Maria can help you if you need it, he should be no problem really"

Alexi smiled. "Half an hour, forty five minutes" He murmured, smiling as she nudged her way under hsi chin,
"How was hunting?" He asked, kissing her head lightly. He felt so much better now that she had returned, it just felt better.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Kristen sighed with relief, taking the bottle from Sven and tilting her head back as she drank it. the water helped a good deal and she coughed again to clear her throat. "Thanks." she murmured, able to speak a little better now.
She nodded as she listned to Sven, her eyes darting over to Demitri on occasion. Her shoulder's fell in relief as Sven told her that Demitri could feed. So long as that was possibly, Kristen could handle him.
"Between me and Maddie, I think we'll be able to keep him in the bed." Kristen muttered, needing to joke about the situation, otherwise she would start crying. She drank from the bottle again before sighing and moving her shoulders gently. Every part of her felt stiff. She nodded again to Sven looking over at Vlad and Demitri once more with another nod. That much she could do. Maria and Alexi could help by getting blood; that Kristen didn't want to do.

"Felt like hours..." Maria half whined, groaning in annoyance before sighing and pushing the thought from her mind.
She nodded then, saying that it was good. "He's aggresive though.." Maria murmured, quiet enough the Jason wouldn't hear her. "He wanted to go after another one after his first..." she shook her head. Even if that was somewhat typical of young vampires, it was odd, hearing the desperation coming from Jason. Jason, who was once mellow and collected, always searching for some form of exciement in life. Now that he had it, he was doing all he could to maintain it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Sven smiled, and stood up.
"Yea, Maddie's pretty persuasive. She's sleeping in her bed, with Keith" He said, shaking his head. Vlad had checked on the little girl, only to come back laughing. Apparently the little girl was sound asleep in his lap, covered in feathers.
"She seems to enjoy his attention" He murmured, nodding at Vlad who had finished Demitri's wounds.
"Alright, call if you need anything, we'll be back two days from now" Sven murmured, kissing Kristen's forhead as he and Vlad disappeared into the hallway.
"We're taking off" Vlad told Alexi and Maria.
"Help Kristen with Demitri" Sven said, nodding at Vlad as the two older brothers disappeared down the stairs.

"See you, and we will" Alexi called, returning his attention to Maria.
"That's normal for new vampires love. I'll go hunting with him next time" He smiled, keeping his voice equally low so that Jason didn't over hear him.
"Shall we go talk to Kristen?" He nodded at the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:22 am

Kristen nodded, saying that she was listening although her eyes had a distant stare to them. She shook her head gently with a light smirk as Sven kissed her forehead and the two vampires left. She stayed on the couch for a while, almost afraid to move. She leaned forward, ignoring the strain it put on her back, and rested her eblows on her knees. Lacing her fingers together, Kristen sighed, watching Demitri over her fingers.
Had this really just happened? She saw the bandages and the blood and the state that Demitri was in, but she almost couldn't believe that this had happened. A few tears left her, and Kristen forced herself out of the couch and walked over to the bed, sitting beside him. She didn't care that the sheets were covered in blood, she wanted to be near him.
Kristen ran her fingers through his hair, swallowing hard against the tears that wanted to leave her. At least everything was alright, and they were both alive...Taking a shaky breath, Kristen leaned over to kiss his forehead gently.

Maria nodded to Alexi, turning around smoothly to listen to Sven and Vlad as they left. She nodded again before looking back at Alexi.
"Alright." she murmured. She nodded gently, taking Alexi's hand as she walked out of the guest house and up the stairs to the bed room.
Cautiously, Maria stuck her head into the room. The smell of Demitri blood was still present, and Kristen had moved from the couch to sit on the bed next to him. "Hey..." Maria called quietly. Kristen picked her head up enough to look at the couple before nodding for them to come in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:02 am

Demitri's eyes flickered open as Kristen's lips touched his forhead, and a small smile appeared on his strained face.
"Hey" He murmured, his voice incredibly soft. He couldn't speak much louder, his throat was dry, bone dry, so his voice was also rough. He smelt her tears, but didn't say anything, he wanted to hold her, but he didn't even have enough strength to pick up his arms and wrap one around her. He sighed, eyes flicking shut again, exahusted. He heard Alexi and Maria come in, he wasn't willing to talk to them right now though, he was to tired, to sick. He sighed, fingers reaching over and taking Kristen's hand, covering her's. He wanted to hold her, but he was to beat up to even do that. He sighed, completely exahusted at this point, to out of it to even acknowledge what was going on. He kept his mind focused on Kristen's hand underneath his, he needed that right now. A harsh. shaky breath escaped him, why did he hurt so bad? He didn't remember much after Kristen had gone to get Alexi, he had sort of passed out, or something. He wanted to rub his eyes or something, but he could barely move his hand to hold Kristen's, let alone reach up right now.

Alexi followed Maria into the room once they had the 'okay'.
"Hey" He winced at all the blood, he hadn't realized how much blood there was. He wrinkled his nose for a moment, letting himself become accustomed to the scent.
"He alright?" Demitri didn't look alright, but it was a fair question, Kristen would know what was going on better then he did, and if they were going to help her take care of the sick vampire, then, well, he needed to know what to do. He sat down on the couch and sighed, pulling Maria with him, letting her sit in his lap. He absentmindedly began to rub her shoulders, she was exahusted, as was he, more emotionally then anything. He glanced at Demitri and Kristen, shuddering, he had no idea what he would do if this happened to Maria, he shuddered at the thought again, wrapping his arms around her protectively. He made a promise to himself that he would never, never let anything harm her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Kristen swallowed hard, a small smile coming to her face as Demitri's hand moved to her's. She laughed quietly then, though she could hardly tell why. Maybe out of relief. For a while, she said nothing to Alexi or Maria, barely watching them out of the corner of her eyes as they walked into the room.

Maria slid causally onto Alexi's lap, sighing as his hands moved over her shoulders. Her dark eyes were concerned as they looked from Kristen to Demitri and back again. She forced her body to go still in the eerily silence, wanting to be restless and break the quietness. That's when her eyes darted to the clock; it was well into the evenining, and everyone in the house was whiped.

"It'll take him time..." Kristen croaked then, cringing at the harshness of her own voice. "To heal...Sven said he will though." She swallowed, wishing her throat would stop burning. Covering her mouth with her arm, Kristen coughed. Maria winced, it sounded painful almost.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Alexi sighed, looking from Maria to Kristen.
"Want me to get you some more water?" He asked, seeing the empty bottle. Her throat sounded sore, and he didn't want Kristen getting sick on top of Demitri's own illness. He lifted Maria off his lap, "Do you wanna go check on Maddie and Keith?" He asked her, standing to grab the water bottle. He couldn't hear anything coming from the other room, so he assumed that everything was alright, but he wanted to keep a careful eye on them for the time being. He sighed, walking into the washroom and filling the water bottle up, making sure it was cold water.
Emerging, he walked over to the bed and held out the water bottle to Kristen, "Here" He murmured.

Demitri let out a small groan, he still had no idea what was going on, why he hurt so bad. He hadn't heard what Sven had said about being posioned, and he had no idea why his skin, his entire body was aching, protesting the rough treatment of just moving. He lay completely still, his lower half covered by the blanket, his upper half bare, he was lying on his stomach, his back being to badly damaged to handle any pressure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: