HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Double-Double Crossed

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Double-Double Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:19 pm

{{Please make note, this is a semi-lit, [pretty much lit] roleplay, if you're unsure if you're roleplaying is up to par, feel free to pm me with questions, but everything will be answered in regards to standards later along the line xD}}

First things first
Le Laws
1.Failure to comply with the following terms will result in termination from the roleplay.
2.You must use a type of OCC when not speaking in character, be it {}, [], (), or OCC is at your choice.
3.You must be, at the very least, "semi-literate", terms of application are as followed
-You must have a minimum of one paragraph per-post.
-Absolutely no one-liners will be accepted.
-You are allowed a bio, however I would prefer an intro due to the fact that it helps the roleplay get started
4.No God-modding, no person is perfect, therefor your characters shouldn't be either.
5.No Power-playing, give other characters a chance to survive.
6.No killing of main character's without roleplayer's consent( secondary characters are fair game)
7.Due to the plot and story line of this roleplay, I'm cutting it to a minimum of two characters per person (trust me, you'll thank me for this later)
8.Please follow the rules, you'll drive me crazy if you don't, it's not that hard ^-^
9.It is good manners to ask to join
10.If it is your intention is still set joining us, understand that this roleplay will not be instantaneous. This is a long-term roleplay, and if you are accepted, please have patience. On that note, I ask that you always be active (try to make a post each time you log on).
11. On that final note, I also ask that you please enjoy yourselves ^-^
{{If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to pm me, I'm usually always online}}

The Jist
There are two groups that co-exists in the dark places of Europe. You may have heard of them, "Kill One, Save a Thousand."
Some would agree that this is true, however we're getting off the subject. The two groups I speak of are your basic Spies, and Assassins.

I saw basic, however in today's world, that is not the case.
Spies, and the group I speak of in particular, are the Deceivers, cleverly called "Devies." They are an intellectual group, working within their hold, gaining personal access and trust of those they have to before making their kill. Often times, they work under false names as to not have links back to their true identity.

Assassins are the other. Reapers, as they were called in the old days, "Repos" in today's terms. Those within this group are extremely well trained in the arts of weapons and tactics. They prefer to gather information by interrogating those close to their target, never becoming affiliated with their mark. Get in, make the kill, get out. Murder no innocents, other causalities need only be necessary witness.

The Plot
For years, the Devies and Repos have been at somewhat of a silent battle. The causalities are never members of the organization, it's rather a race to the target first. Violently, the killing of politicians, business managers, military leaders, and other fell at the hands of Devies or Repos, each organization desperately trying to stay one step ahead of the other. Now, though, with the lack of hits, the organizations have time to target each other, and thus a war begins.

The Twist
All Repos and Devies live a double life. Since it hardly takes a week to make a mark, and there are sometimes spans of months between assignments, most agents choose a somewhat calming life. Maybe a waitress at a diner, or a mechanic in a small town. Which ever, they never use their true identity, and therefor, they may befriend anyone they choose.
When Repos are called in for assignments, they are given Devie agents as they targets. What will happen once it comes to draws and they are faced with a best friend at the end of a barrel and they are forced with the choice of killing, or be killed?

Extra
There are a few other details I must point out. Although each group is somewhat of an organization, they are also somewhat of a brotherhood(though, women are accepted), and they therefore have their own methods, codes and symbolic references.
For example, Repos are mostly affiliated with the Greek Symbol Alpha (looks like a goldfish). Some members may choose to have this solitary symbol placed on anything they wish. After all, it's just a Greek letter.
Most Devies carry about a black onyx stone, another Greek reference to the personification of darkness, the father of Apate, the goddess of deceit. This stone maybe a charm on a bracelet, anklet or necklace, possibly earrings, or just quiet simply the stone itself.

If you wish to post a bio, I suggest you follow this format
Name-(true identity please)
Age-(must be no younger than 18)
Appearance-(if you choose not to use a picture, please be descriptive)
Organization-(Repos or Devies)
City of Location-(can be anywhere in Europe, or HQ for the appropriate organization[no, the location of HQ has not been stated, nor will it be ^-^ use you're imagination])

If you are choosing the route of an intro, I only ask that you include everything the bio asks for as well, just in word form. We must have an equal number of Devies and Repos, otherwise this operation will not be successful.

On that note, my children, I leave you to you're work.

Thus far we have
Devies
1.etnrlpirate-Jetta
2.Phantom-Faith Miles Malcome
3.Phatnom-Markus Coil
4.Movie-Nathan James

Repos
1.mystikmage-Miah
2.Sora22- Blain Salexia
3.Sora22- Voltaire
4.Atticus-

Last edited by mystikmage on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:20 pm

((OH! OH! May I join?!))

Last edited by etrnlpirate on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 pm

{{*clears throat* Le Laws? xD Wow you're a bit out of it.}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:29 pm

((Can you tell it's been a while? xP))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 pm

{{Just a tad. What shall you be joing as?}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:32 pm

((Well, for starters one of the Devies, please!))
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:33 pm

{{As you wish. I'm going to edit the main post, and put a list of Repos and Devies to keep track. Intro or bio?}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:36 pm

((Hmm...intro, I do believe))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 pm

(mind if I join?)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 pm

{{E.T., very well. If you wish, you can post before me or after, I'm still working on my intro.
Sora22, I have roleplayed with you before, and I'm a bit concern. You may join if you are willing to follow the laws and plot as they are exactly stated. However, if you fear you may stray, I will have to deny you acceptance. It's your call.}}
Back to top Go down
etrnlpirate
Verifier
etrnlpirate

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:41 pm

((Thank you...I still need to piece my intro together as well xD))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 pm

(I will do my very best, mystik.)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:46 pm

{{Do not let me down then. Which organization do you choose?}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Name:Blain Salexia
Appearance:
Spoiler:

wears this to conceal his identity whilst on marks. normal civilian clothes:
Spoiler:

Organization:Repo
City of Location:Paris, France

Name:Voltaire
Appearance:
Spoiler:

wears this while on marks to conceal his identity, normal civilian clothes:
Spoiler:

Organization:Repo
City of Location:Paris, France
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:23 pm

{{Very well. Quick note to anyone just jumping in, we need more Devies xD I'll try to get my intro up and running sometime tonight.}}
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:52 pm

The breeze was nice. It wound its way around her loose clothing, wrapping her in the salt scent of water mixed with the hustle and bustling sounds of the city beneath her. Breathing deeply, the woman smiled a thick, happy, sadistic smile. Ah, Venice. No other city had this feel to it. None at all, and she had visited many other’s all around the world. Venice was second to none. Not even Cairo, her birth place.

Crouching low on the shingle-tiled roof, Miah held the M-22 rifle against her back, effortlessly keeping her balance as she glanced down to the massive moving mob below. The congregation would be starting soon. The Dutch minister would be making his speech; that’s when she would make her mark.

Jumping nimbly from rooftop to rooftop, Miah followed the crowd, keeping from the eyes of the guards that had been pointlessly stationed at the edges of the plaza where the congregation would be held. They made things all too easy. Finding her previously stationed spot, Miah pulled her rifle from her back, laying flat on her stomach against the rough tile, holding the gun with a skilled and practiced ease. Tossing her head to the side, Miah closed one eye, putting the other up to the scope. She roamed over the crowd, before looking down at her target. Grinning, Miah forced herself to wait and breathe. The moment would come to her.

The sounds of gunfire woke her. Miah sat up swiftly, brandishing a long slick silver blade in her hands. Her bedroom lay empty, the soft sounds of birds chirping in the early morning outside her window. Sweat trickled down her cinnamon brown face as her breathing slowly leaved and relaxed. It had just been a dream. Miah sighed, lowering the blade to the dinky beside table. Standing, Miah stretched and pulled her long black hair up to reveal the Greek letter on her neck for hardly a moment before she caught herself and let her hair fall in straight sheets to her mid-back. Turning sharply, Miah scanned the area outside her window. One could never be too careful.

Sliding into the shower, Miah quickly washed up before putting on a pair of worn out blue jeans and a tight-fitting red tank top. Casually, Miah walked back into the bedroom, disarming her matrices. The dagger from the bedside table she slid under her jeans at her hip. The 9mm hand-gun from under her pillow she tucked behind her shirt. It would budge, but hey-jackets were incredible. Grabbing a denim jacket as worn as her jeans, Miah slid that over her shoulder, quickly concealing her gun and dagger before sliding other knives into their respectable hiding place among her person. Lacing her leather boots up, Miah then went to the closet to quickly dismantle and pack away her very best. The rifle fit easily into a slim gym bag, which Miah slung over her shoulder before leaving the apartment.

Downstairs she paid for her few nights stay, thanking them generously, before pulling her shades from her jacket and placing them on against the mid-day sun. She hated to have to leave Venice so soon, but they would be looking for her now. The death of the Minister was all over the TV and newspapers and running through the grapevine like water. Miah grinned to herself, looking around at the tall building that cascaded around her. Her shoulders fell a bit; no, she could not leave yet. Still grinning, Miah quickly ducked down a familiar alley, swiftly avoiding a bicyclist.

She still had relations in the city, maybe one wouldn’t mind her stopping by for a quick drink. After all, ‘Sahara’ had been out of town on vacation for a while. Miah grinned at the thought of playing actress as she wound her way through the backstreets of Venice. That was probably the second best part of her job; no one ever knew the real Miah, always by a different name or personality, different hairstyle and clothes.

Far from the town in which she had made her mark, Miah skillfully twirled her hair up into a loose bun before sliding back onto the main street. She put her shades up on her head before looking around; she was near the boardwalk now, along the coast. People were walking around in the soft spring heat, some wearing only their swimming attire. Finding a nearby locker house, Miah quickly paid cash for an hour’s rent, putting away her duffle bag and a few knives to roll up the sleeves on her denim jacket. She did the same with her pant legs before walking down the boardwalk to a familiar small tavern. Miah smiled, pulling her shades back down, shoving her hands into her pockets and walking in, keeping her head ducked down to avoid being noticed off the spot. If she could, Miah wanted to surprise her old friend.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Ooc\\
May I join as two Devies, Mystik?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:22 pm

{{Ah, that will put things back into balance, you may ^-^ }}
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Ooc\\
Thank you.
I hope this is fine, I wasn't excatly sure, if they stay within one location all the time...

Bic//
A young slim eighteen year-old female sat under a large cherry blossom tree as petals broke off from the dark branches drifting off into the wind. The sun beamed through the thin branches of the bright pink tree onto her pale face as she laid there comfortably. A small moan escape her lips and the teen sat right side up, resting an elbow on one proped up knee as the other leg bended in close to her body. Her long jet black hair cascaded down to the middle of her back as it fell out straight. She opened her eyes running a hand over them to show the bright sky blue color as they opened. She yanwed slightly and looked around, still in sleeply mood, to see the peaceful scence. The female smiled and got up to see a black messenger bag beside her. She bent down to pick it up and sling it over her shoulder. The eighteen year-old female was known as Keia Namare around the busy crowded streets of Tokyo, but her true name was Fortune, 'Faith', Miles Malcolm. She hooded her hands over her blue eyes as she studied the quiet country side. She breathed in and breathed out the fresh air. Faith was living with a host family here in Japan as she was placed her a little while ago for a mission she was sent in for. It was completed just last night, during a royal party. Oh how hard it was to get in. Gladly Oliver was there to help her get in the V.I.P. list and get the weapons in without having the security tackle her down for being armed. She dusted her black cargo pants free of grass and she brushed the sleeve of her grey long sleeves. Faith began to walk down the hill as a small girl was running up it with a scrawny mutt tagging behind. She smiled then bent down to swing the small Japanese girl into her arms. It was the host's family young daughter, Kimoki, and their dog, Manju. Faith rubbed Kimoki's hair and spoke to her, "I think I need to get going to Wales in England."
"Why leave so soon Keia-chan?" she mumbled clutching the end of the long sleeve shirt.
"Family matters." she lied attempting a smile. Kimoki nodded her head quietly then pointed down the hill, "I'll tell Nanny Rekia to pack your things." Faith nodded her head as the young girl took off running with Manju following and the teen quietly followed after behind.
'If you only knew Kimoki.' she sighed to herself.

A young male sat on a bed over casting the busy streets of Tokyo.
'Lucky Fortune, she was placed outside of this noisy city.' he thought while fumbling with a yen in his hand. He looked up from his view as he was staying in a four star hotel, he just got a message not long ago that Faith wanted to departure to England already so he got packing and now he was waiting for the knock to see his young friend standing by the doorway with her bags. He had messy brown hair, bright olive green eyes, light tan skin, and a strong body built. By his looks we was twenty year-olds, but not long ago being a nineteen year-old. He flipped the coin and was stopped by the sudden knock. It fell on to the floor with a soft clink and he turned his head sideways, "It's open." The knob twisted and the dark wooden door was pushed open to show his spunky companion standing there with a small panda plushie in her hand. He chuckled as he saw the small plush and she spoke, "Harhar, shut up Oliver. I think it was sweet the host's family's daughter gave me this toy in memory of her." He rolled his eyes then picked up his two bags and turned to her, "Come on, we got First Class to England." Faith lifted her chin like a proud little kid and walked off holding the panda dear by it's small paw. Oliver took one last peek around the room to make sure none of his stuff was left behind and he nodded closing the door behind him. How he loved working with Faith, she would be doing the action while he sits in his room, messing with the electrical, it was something he was major in and extremely good at. He was in a loose white fitted, simple t-shirt as he wore a thin black jacket over it, and naby blue denim jeans. He looked at his fake passport as it showed the current face of him with the name, Oliver Mitchell, but it wasn't him, Markus Coil was him. 'Keia' and 'Oliver' stepped out of the elevator into the crowded lobby as other people brushed past by them. He went up to the counter to return his key, and quickly the two left.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:11 pm

{{That's good. As agents, they will be moving around a lot, so the setting will change depending on their current mission. After the mission though, if they choose not to go back to HQ, their time of course is their own. You did a good job, though I'll ask in the furture, stick to Europe just to keep everyone somewhat in the same place. ^-^ Good job.}}
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Ooc\\
Thank you and Europe, gotcha. I'll have my characters make their way there.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 pm

{{Alright. So we're waiting on etnlpirates intro, and we'll add anyone else in along the way if they want to join.}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Ooc: I feel bad cause I'll be making it uneven again, but mind if I join as a Devie? And just to letcha know, I'm not sure how often I will be able to post for a while. I've been sick a lot lately XD

mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:23 pm

{{Movie you may join, so long as you do try to post as often as you can. I'm sure this roleplay will be slow starting off, so you'll have some time.}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 pm

ooc: okay will do, and thanks. I just made a quick bio for my reference mostly before I post an intro XD it should be up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Spoiler:

Name: Nathan James
Organization: Devies
City of Location: London, England

Last edited by Movie on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double-Double Crossed   Double-Double Crossed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double-Double Crossed