Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Stranded (semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Buria's IPod played some of her favorite country music in her ears. She was looking around out the window. She was used to snow, plenty of it, but not this much. It worried her. She didn't know how well her father could drive in this much snow, but he handled it just fine.
"Buria," her mother said.
Buria didn't answer.
Her mother sighed. "Ria?" she questioned, turning in her seat to face Ria.
Ria finally looked up, popping an earbud from her ear. "Mama?" Ria said, her Southern drawl was cute, in Tennessee. However, up here, where she watched as her cousin from Italy, a very fancy-dressed-leather-boot-wearing Daniella, it wasn't cute at all. She was pretty sure that was the girl's name. Ria was in jeans and a faded dark blue tee-shirt, her hair was pulled back loosely, and she wore a baseball cap. Yeah, she definitely underdressed.
"Ready to meet your Italian cousin?" he mom asked.
"I suppose." Ria said as she busied herself putting her IPod back into her bag and making sure her guitar had made it, unscratched, through the trip. Thankfully, it had. She heard her mother sigh and her father cursed softly as the tires on their rental car spun as he tried to park. Finally he did and Ria got out. She looked around. The cabin was nice, she had seen much, much worse, and she hoped her family would accept her for her.
Her mother and Daniella's mother embraced quickly. Daniella's mother looked all bussiness. Their fathers shook hands as Ria began unloading the trunk.
"You must be Buria," Daniella's mother had an Italian accent.
"Ria, actually." Ria replied, putting down another bag.
"Well, hello Ria." Aunt Karrie said, hugging her tightly.
"Hey Aunt Karrie." Ria said, returning the hug. Karrie walked off and so did Ria's mom. She had her dad were left to get all of her mother's bags. She sighed, but lifted at least 5 bags easily. She was used to heavy lifting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:18 pm

OOC: Just posting for Adrian right now.

BIC:
Adrian sighed, his mom pulling up behind Ria and her family. Managing to park, she leaned forward, resting her head on the steering wheel for a moment.
"Damn, never again" She murmured, exahusted.
"Help me with the bags?" She asked, unlocking the trunk and jumping out. She saw Ria and her dad outside, pulling bags, "Hm, I wonder who they are" She murmured, grabbing her own bags from the trunk, Adrian shrugged and slid out, his dark hair becoming wet almost instantly as the snow piled on top of him.
"It's just like our driveway back home" He teased, pulling his bags out, as well as his guitar. He sighed, he was wearing a pair of faded, work jeans, work boots, a white t-shirt and a warm winter jacket. He was used to the snow, so he was comfortable with the weather right now. He lifted the stuff easily, "You sure the neighbours are going to be okay with the farm?" He asked his mom, already worrying about his two horses. The family owned fifteen horses, boarded ten, and had a cow herd. They ran the dude ranch in the summer and lived off the profits in the summer. His two horses; the only stallion, a fresian named Chase, and his quarter horse gelding Zhar.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Nate sighed hearing about sharing the room, but his face quickly turned into a smirk. He yelled after her as she ran up, "You think I'm that filthy?" He laughed grabbing his bag and bass (I changed it to a bass cause everyone seemed to bring a guitar haha =P) before heading upstairs after his sister. When he walked by Elle he quickly said, "hey" and went into a run. He figured he'd get off to a good start with the rest of the family before completely ignoring them all. He walked into the room seeing it was rather small for the two of them to be sharing. He put his bag on one of the beds and set his bass down near the pillow. He glanced around boredly and asked his sister, "Do you know if there's anything to do around here then?"

Elle read her book trying to ignore her family, but it was hard when she was so interested. She listened to every word they were saying, and plus she thought that their accents were cool! She looked up nervously when the one said hey nicely to her, but she quickly looked back at her book to avoid the chance of a conversation with anyone.

Ooc: bleck that was a bad post! Sorry about that silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:35 pm

OOC:: Just posting for Sara, Adrian's outside.

BIC:
Sara sighed, looking at her brother as he came in.
"Yea, I do actually' She teased, blowing him a teasing kiss, she dropped her bags on the floor next to her bed, looking around the tiny room.
"Ridiculous" She sighed and sat down, watching him with a bored expression.
"Ha, we're in the middle of nowhere, it's snowing, and it's small. Do you honestly believe there's anything fun to do around here?" She mumbled, kicking her uggs off and pulling a blanket around her shoulders, glancing out the window with a depressed expression.
"Are you ever going to take that ridiculous turtle neck off? Mum and Dad can't make you wear it anymore" She teased, she remembered the argument at the hotel. It had been rather hilarious to hear Nate and their mother yelling at one another, it had been fairly even, until dad had stepped in, then Nate ended up in the turtle neck.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:40 pm

OoC: I'm so sorry Moive and Fire! I totally forgot you characters brought guitars. Sad I sorry.

BiC:
Dani continued up the stairs toward the front doors. She stopped and then pushed open the doors. It was much warmer in the foyer than it was outside, so she hurried in and let her mother, father, aunt, and uncles, which she had never met, inside behind her. She was introduced to her aunt and uncle and she noticed they had an ugly country 'twang. She smiled and greeted them warmly. She smiled and then looked to her mother.
"Dove mi trovo dormire, mamma?" Dani asked, then cleared her throat and shook her head. "Where am I sleeping, Mom?" Dani asked the quiestion in English this time.
Her mother pointed down the hallway. "First door on the right. You'll have your cousin across the hallway." She said, narrowing her eyes and clearing her throat sharply as Dani rolled her eyes.
Dani walked down and opened the door. The room was tiny. Very tiny. It was smaller than her closet in Italy. She did have a big closet, but she believed rooms should at least be bigger tahn her closet. A normal sized room would be bigger than her closet. She thanked God she didn't have to share a room, because there would be no room. Dani set her stuff down against the wall and decided that she might as well go mingle, she might meet the rest of her extended family.

Ria shut the truck behind her with her hand, shutting the back car door with her foot.. She saw another car drive up and watched as a mother and a son got out. She spoke quietly to her mother and her moother gestured to the across the hall from her Italian cousin. She nodded, gave the rest of her mother's stuff to her father, then walked to her room. The room was itty bitty. She was used to small rooms, seeing as the feed room and the loft of the barn were pretty small, but this room was very small. She inhaled, nodded her head, and walked in. She set her stuff down on the bed and walked to the window. The sky was a whiteish/gray color from the snow clouds, bit she could see the halo of the sun peekign between the thick clouds. She smiled softly and looked out toward the mountains. Their cabin was somewhat near a ski resort so she could see people skiing down the smaller moutains. She smiled and then her gray eyes flickered toward the forest. It was green, covered in white, just like home. She smiled and then turned back around. She inhaled deeply and then decided she better go meet her cousin at least. She walked out and was greeted by Daniella getting ready to knock on the door. Daniella smiled and instantly enveloped Ria in a hug.
"I'm Dani," Dani said with a big smile.
"Uhh. Ria." Ria answered back, smiling lightly and walking toward the living room, Dani talking to her the whole time. Their parents had disappeared and Dani did too, trying to find her mother to ask her a question. Ria saw a girl on the couch readign and, studying her features, she realized who the girl was. She was pretty sure the girl's name was Elle. Ria was catious.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Adrian shoved his way inside, weighed down by his and his mother's things. He ignored his mom as she talked to everyone, literally, and headed up the stairs. According to his mother, his room was in the attic, which he didn't mind, but apparently it wasn't really a bedroom, just the only room left. Sighing, he made his way to the top of the stairs, passing Dani and Ria in the process. He looked around, noticing a small square on the celiing with a cord hanging down, and he sighed pulling on it and revealing the stairs to his room, fantastic. Groaning, he quickly climbed the stairs, finding a ready made bed, but not much else. Dropping his stuff, he kicked off his boots and slid on his skate shoes intead. He didn't want to wear his boots all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:24 pm

ooc: lol it's totally fine vampiress =P

bic:
Nate laughed a little pulling the turtleneck off quickly. He smiled and said, "Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot!" He sat down on his bed boredly not quite sure of what to do. he glanced over at his sister and said, "So we should do something before I die of boredum." He leaned back boredly looking at the ceiling.

Elle looked up seeing another girl in the room. She smiled and said, "Hey," before going back to her book. She didn't really know what else to do.

ooc: wow! That was the worst post in my life! XD I kinda did this quickly while my parents weren't watching cause I'm still supposed to be doing my homework...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 pm

OOC:: Smoothness Movie =]

BIC:
Sara sighed, "I have no idea, we could watch a movie on my laptop?" She offered with a shrug, moving over to his bed so she was sitting next to him, a fleece blanket wrapped around her shoulders. Like most twins, she and Nate were incredibly close, and often hung out together, despite the odd reactions they had from their friends.
"We could go outside, but it's freezing out, and Mum and Dad would probably make you wear that turtle neck again, which would suck. I'd have to ignore you" She teased, resting her head on his shoulder and staring out the only window in the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:19 am

OOC:: Bump =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Ooc: I was gonna wait for vamp, but I'm not sure if she's in it anymore XD
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:18 pm

OoC: I'm sorry you guys, I haven't been a very good roleplayess. I've been very distracted and haven't been paying attention. And I have really bad writer's block. I'm not sure exactly what to post.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:24 pm

ooc: neither do I lol, I've been on a bad streak too. I'm not really sure what to post either....we don't really have a plot to follow right now XD
any ideas anyone????
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 pm

OOC:: Snow storm hits?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 am

OoC: That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded (semi-lit+)   Stranded (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded (semi-lit+)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: