Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

"Ah, so I take it you're my hero? Does that make me the Damsal?" She teased, placing the back of her hand to her forhead, making herself look as pathetic as she could.

Keith laughed, "Jester?" He scowled, teasingly. He smiled at her, wrapping her arms around her, taking advantage of Ryley being distracted.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Zero grinned. "Of course. Who else?" He flexed his muscles teasingly again.

Andy smiled. "Prince?" she asked with a grin. "A princess can fall in love with a jester." Then she chuckled and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:51 pm

"Oh, my, what big muscles you have" Shaye said, her voice light and breathy as she mocked swooned.

Keith pouted.
"Why am I the jester?" He teased, shaking his head and smiling at her. He sighed, letting her kiss him, though he retrned the kiss, ignoring Ryley's growling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Zero smiled. "Ah-duh." He teased.

Andy smiled and broke the kiss. "Fine. Prince." She teased, raising an eyebrow at him and smirking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm

"Sheesh, no complimenting the damsal?" She teased, letting her eyelashes flutter flirtingly.

Keith grinned.
"Yes! I knew I'd graduate to Prince one day"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Zero shook his head. "I can't completment the damsel while she is in distress." He pointed out, "That woundln't help the situation." He teased.

Andy smiled, shook her head, and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:07 pm

"Well how about complimenting your extremely hot girlfriend?" She teased, laughing softly.

Keith smiled, rubbing his nose against her's.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Zero smiled. "I could do that," he teased back.

Andy smiled and leaned her head against her chest. She noticed that Ryley had finally given up on growling and was now pulling on the back of Keith's shirt. Andy could her the shirt starting to rip. "She's ripping your shirt," Andy pointed out to Keith without moving.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Shaye laughed.
"Could? Could?" She protested, shaking her head and turning her back on him, teasingly of course.

Keith heard his shirt ripping and sighed.
"What is this dog's deal?" He said, rolling over for a minute to de-tatch Ryley.
"Stop" He grumbled, recieving a bite on his nose, almost like she was tapping him on the nose, like one would do when they were training a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 am

Zero smiled and wrapped his long arms around her waist and pulled her toward him. "I will do that," Zero asked, teasingly.

"She training you, Keith," Andy said, raising an eyebrow at the dog and Keith, while leaning back against the pillows, abandoning her Keith-pillow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:09 am

Shaye allowed Zero to wrap her in his arms again, a small smile on her face.
"Okay, I guess you're forgiven" She teased, smiling at him and sighing. She turned so she was facing him, grinning at him.

Keith sighed, "Really?" He sighed, smiling at Andy, ignoring Ryley. "What do you mean by training me?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Zero smiled. "Thank you," he said, like he was expecting it.

Andy shrugged. "That's just what it looked like to me." She smiled at him. "She bit you on the nose. You did the same to her when you didn't want her biting." She shrugged and smiled wider.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "You're such a dork" She grumbled, smacking his chest. She coughed into her arm again, smiling lightly at him.

Keith groaned, "Why is this dog trying to train me?" He asked, rolling his eyes as he looked over at Andy. Ryley growled, almost like she was saying 'no' and when he didn't pay her any mind, she bit him again, enforcing her 'rule'.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Zero smiled. "I know. I'm allowed to be."

Andy shrugged again, her eyes grazing over Ryley, then back to Keith. "No earthly idea."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"Why are you allowed to be a dork?" She teased softly, cuddling against him comfortably. She fit so well in his arms, she loved it.

"Fan-freaking-tastic" He grumbled, looking at Ryley and shaking his head.
"I have you training me to be a boyfriend, and now I have a dog training me to be, well, I have no idea what"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:25 am

Zero smiled. "Because I said so." He pulled his arms around her.

Andy gaped, then cleared her throat. "Well, I say that I did a pretty good job. I think you are a damn good boyfriend." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:31 am

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Awfully full of yourself, aren't you love?" She teased softly, reclining comfortably in his arms.

Keith nodded, "I agree" He put on a cheesy smile and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Zero smiled. "The meek may inherit the Earth, but at the moment, it belongs to the conceited. Like me." He quoted.

Andy grinned and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 am

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"Oh lord of the earth, please, grant your humble servant some attention" She teased, mocking a bow by inclining her head, before cuddling against him again.

Keith smiled at Andy, rolling onto his back and resting his head on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:58 am

Zero shook his head. "I'm a vampire. Child of the devil." He winked. "I don't get help form God like I used to." He pointed out.

Andy yawned and then smiled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Dork" She murmured, kissing his cheek.

Keith sighed, rolling his eyes as Ryley clambered onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Zero nodded. "I know." He smiled.

Andy watched Ryley and shook her head. "I wonder how the others are doing." she said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Shaye sighed, not even commenting. Instead, she curled up against him, a happy smile on her face. She was still feeling sick, but so far she was doing a pretty good job of masking it, now only if Diesel would stop staring at her like she were about to keel over.

Keith shrugged, "Adrian's sleeping, Shaye and Zero are playfully arguing, and Jay's sleeping as well" He murmured, listening to the sounds in the house.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Zero leaned his head back into the pillows and yawned.

Andy smiled and shot him a sideways glance. "I can hear them," she said, "I'm just wondering how they are."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Shaye smiled slyly, grabbing a pillow and smacking him with it. She laughed, shaking her head and scrambling away from him, hiding behind Diesel.

"Well, I'm sure they're doing fine, particularly if they're arguing" Keith said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next