HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Shaye sucked in a breath, just leaning against Vaix, it was safe, with him, though she had a feeling that her own emotional destruction was leading to his. She steeled herself, gently breaking away from him, looking at him with a sad smile as she carefully tilted his chin up, kissing him lightly.
"I love you" She said softly, her eyes warming slightly at the thought of her love for him, the emotions it ignited, the sorrow, pain was still there, just underneath. She looked at him once more, before folding against him again, "I'm so sorry" She finally breathed out, moments later, this time her voice was muffled, pressed against him. She wasn't stable enough to be here, be around her family, that much was obvious for her.

Keith looked frantically at Iggy, how could he manage to calm him down. His own emotions weren't enough to drag Iggy down. Finally he settled for throwing a glass at the bathroom door, wincing as it shattered, hoping that Vaix came out, did something to get his insane brother out of here before something bad happened.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Vaix allowed her to move him, and he smiled lightly as she told him she still loved him. He sighed as she came close again and started apologising. He kissed the top of her head lightly and muttered, "Dearest Shaye, you have nothing to apologise for. It'll all work out, you'll see." He wrapped his arms tightly around her, up until he heard glass smash against the door. Keith no doubt. He needed something obviously, their attention. He kissed Shaye, set her aside and opened the door. He saw Iggy sitting on the bed vibrating, the smile was something you'd never forget, or the look in his eye, the pure energy and glee mixed with a sort of, 'help me' look. He growled, he did not need this. How had Iggy gotten in here anyways? He acknowledged the unlocked door with a frown. He wandered to his brother grabbed him by the back of his shirt, just in time to have him give and break into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. He snarled, opened the window and started trying to shove his brother out of it. But of course Iggy had no desire to fall out of a third story window into a back alley, onto a closed dumpster. So he clung to the window frame for dear life.
"You going to calm down?" Vaix hissed.
"I can't!" Iggy laughed, it was responded by getting another sharp shove.

This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 Penumbanner2 This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 MFa3I
If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Shaye sighed as Vaix left, she understood why, Keith was out there, and something was wrong. She curled into the fetal position, gripping her hair, before going completely limp, unable to even deal with life anymore, well, not that she was even close to considering suicide, she just didn't want to deal with anything right now. Her body lay limply on the floor, not moving, not blinking, to someone who didn't understand vampires, she would appear dead. Her hair covered her eyes, the colour flickering between green and silver. Silver being the colour her eyes turned when she was depressed, suicidal, angry, any strong, negative emotion.

Keith watched Iggy and Vaix, wincing a bit. He didn't like the idea of Iggy being tossed out a window, but he also knew Iggy could do a lot of damage to him, to anything right now. He shook his head, wincing, watching, he looked at Vaix, his friend looked beyond stressed, and he figured it wasn't because of Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 am

Vaix was shoving Iggy out the window because it was the easiest way to get him out of society, once he was alone, he'd calm down, he'd be okay again. It wasn't his fault the fall was so high, and it wasn't going to be his fault that Iggy got so out of whack either. It was his fault for coming over without knocking. "Get out!" he snarled. But Iggy really didn't have any intentions to fall out the window, and he laughed and shook to the point of tears as he stared at the drop. He wasn't like a regular vampire, a fall like that would cause him a lot of damage especially with all the things to hit on his way down, all those ladders and platform corners. the will to live kicked in, the one thing Iggy had full control of no matter what emotions were around him. He hissed, rather suddenly and sharply at Vaix, and when his brother blinked in surprise he took the opportunity to wriggle free and run out the front door, and boy did he run. He almost smashed a hole threw the main doors on his way out, people scratched their heads in confusion to his energy, and it was in the parking lot that Iggy ran himself down until he collapsed hanging on o his Mustang's door.

Vaix watched Iggy go and snorted, his eyes drifted to Keith, then to the bathroom. His eyes became instantly sad, and scared at the sight of her. Curled in a fetal position, gripping her hair looking like she had the intentions to pull it out, her hair covered her eyes, but he could picture the emotion in them just fine. He shifted, swallowed, then wandered into the bathroom to her. "Shaye," he cooed gently, scooping her up and pulling her into his lap, holding her close. He lay his cheek against her and merely closed his eyes and sighed.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:47 am

Keith gasped in suprise at Iggy's sudden ferocity, he figured the fall was a lot higher to Iggy then to anyone else. He sighed, shaking his head and watching Vaix disappear into the washroom. It would be better if he left, he shouldn't add any stress to them, Shaye was already, well, whatever she was, it wasn't good. He sighed, he'd have to get a hold of Roxa, and she'd never let him leave her sight again, but he honestly didn't see any other options. He sighed, shaking his head, confused, wondering what he should do.

Shaye let Vaix pick her up, her arms falling limply from her hair. She curled up in his lap, sighing tiredly, "How's Keith?" She muttered, her voice was despondant, she was definately out of it, having a lot of trouble deal with everything inside of her, so outwardly, she seemed almost zombie ish.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 am

"Keith?" Vaix muttered, "Keith's fine Shaye. He's just sore, and can't talk. But he's alright besides that. He's really not that bad, he's getting better so fast..." He said it almost desperately to her, because he wanted her to feel better, he needed her to feel better, because right now, he was to scared about her to even breath. In fact, he felt like crying frustration to the fact he couldn't help her. But that would only make her feel worse, so he settled for a light whimper, and hide his face against her limp form.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Shaye sighed, "That's good" She said numbly, she did feel a bit better, but not a lot, not enough to make an impact on how she was feeling. She looked up at Vaix, trying to make herself feel better, for Vaix's sake. The corners of her mouth pulled up lightly, but it was obviously incredibly hard to even speak right now, let alone smile.
"I wanna go home" She finally muttered, turning away from him, she wanted to go back to France, back to her home, where life was normal, she knew she'd still be screwed up, she hadn't been okay in awhile, but at least there was no Roxa, Keith drama back there. She didn't want to abandone her brother, she couldn't, but her sanity was slowly ebbing away, to the point where she wasn't sure she could get it back.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Vaix sighed, curling himself around her, but he was almost startled when she mentioned wanting to go home. He figured he should have expected that, but what about Keith? What about him needing a quiet place to go when he was ill? And what about Shaye? His mind growled, She's losing it staying here, and like you said, Keith's getting better. But Shaye's getting worse. Do what she wants before you lose her... He nodded and sighed, yes. He'd take Shaye home, he'd make her happy. He didn't care what it took. Those boys next door, if they so much as put Shaye off, he'd scare them so bad they'd have to wear dippers for the rest of their lives. Let their mom not care about that.
"Alright," he muttered softly. "I'll take you home."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Shaye shuddered against Vaix, relieved at the thought of going home, but stressed at the thought of leaving Keith.
"Keith" She muttered, her thoughts arguing viciously in her head. She wasn't sure if she could handle this right now, any of this. The choice to leave was the healthier one, for her, but the thought of leaving her brother when he was so vulnerable was torture. She pressed her face closer to Vaix, still lying limp, unable to even bring herself to move right now. She wasn't even sure what she needed, her body was so mixed up. She wanted to curl up in her bed, with her blanket wrapped around her and just not think.

Keith could hear Shaye and Vaix, and his anxiety over his sister was mounting. He sucked in a breath and sent Roxa a text, asking her to come get him. It was painful, knowing she'd be insane for the next hundred years, at least, but for Shaye, he'd do it. He sighed, sending Vaix a text, knowing he wouldn't want to leave Shaye's side. Explaining that he'd overheard, and was gonna have Roxa come get him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Vaix sighed as he heard Shaye mutter 'Keith'. "Keith will be fine Shaye, we'll bring him back to Roxa, and she'll give him so much love and care he'll have it leaking out of his ears. He'll get better swiftly, then maybe he could come visit us in France. He loves you almost as much as I do, he'll only suffer knowing you're stressed out like this. He'll want you to go home, just like me." He paused as his phone went off, he opened it, read it, and sighed relief. "Well Shaye, it seems Keith has absolutely no problem going home. Roxa's coming to pick him up as we speak. It'll all be just fine. How about we go to Keith right now, before Roxa takes charge and give him some departing love?" He squeezed his arms around her in a makeshift hug. Then waited patiently for her answer.

Roxa was woken by a sharp vibrating her her right hand pocket. He read the text given to her, then smiled softly. "I knew he'd start thinking straight eventually..." and she hadn't even had to use any force. She blinked as she heard Iggy knock on her door, where was his car? She needed it. She opened the front door and saw him panting and exhausted. "Ig? Never mind... Keith wants to come home, so we're picking him up. Where's your car?"
"Take the truck," Iggy growled.
"No way. Keith's sick, the trucks bumpy and old. Where's your smooth riding, fast car?" Roxa smiled softly. "I bet you hid it in the park a ways down the road."
Iggy swallowed and snapped, "Roxa it's my car! I say no. Take the truck, please take the truck. Not the Mustang..." She was already walking towards the park. Dam it. He trudged along after her, not even able to wait to have Keith back to stick up for him and his anti-Roxa car needs.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Shaye sighed, relieved as she heard that Keith would be fine.
"Yea, let's go see him" She murmured, dragging herself up and slowly making her way out to see Keith.
"Hey Keith" She murmured, curling up next to him on the bed. She felf his arm come around her protectively, and she leaned against his side, hiding her face. She needed this, being close to those she cared about. She sniffled, Keith stank of medicine, but still, underneath it all was her brother. She felt a few tears leak out of silver flecked eyes, though they were pressed against his side.
Keith rubbed her back, looking worridly at Vaix, he cursed mentally, wishing he could talk. He wanted to ask what was wrong, but he didn't want to push it, Vaix would tell him.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Vaix followed her out to Keith's room and sighed, watching her curl up and hide with sad worried eyes. He saw his look reflected in Keith's eyes, and no question was needed to tell what Keith was thinking. He smelt salt water hidden under the scent of medicine, so Shaye was crying now. He took in a shaky breath and looked and Keith again.
"She's really overwhelmed," he muttered softy. "Things weren't going so well in the new place when we left...bad neighbours..." Bad neighbours. What and understatement...terrible, perverted, unmannerly neighbours was more like it. "I guess you getting sick just pushed her off the edge. She wants to go back to France. Will you come visit us once you get better?" He hoped so, Shaye needed something positive.
---
So Roxa had found Iggy's car, and now they were driving back to the hospital, Iggy hung off one side whining and whimpering like before every time she bumped into something, or ran a red light, or scratched the paint. He felt like crying. His poor car, his poor, poor car. He wished Roxa was more interested in cars, so he could wreck her's in the same way.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Keith frowned, he didn't like hearing about the neighbours, especially if they were rude like that. He growled, wincing at the feeling it caused in his throat. He nodded, grabbing the note pad, "Of course I'll come, try and keep me away' He said, smiling lightly, before retuning his attentin to Shaye, he rubbed her arm worridly. He'd talk to Vaix when he could, call him, find out what was actually going on. He released Shaye eventually, she was shaking, rather badly, which was startling. He glanced at Vaix, "Roxa probably doesn't need to see her" He wrote down, Roxa would flip, thinking she needed to be cared for by her. Roxa had it in her that only she could take care of people, and if she saw Shaye...
He winced, looking desperately at Vaix, "Seriously, it'll only make stuff worse" He added at the end of his note.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 am

Vaix blinked as Roxa was taken into the matter. He hadn't thought about it, but now, thinking it over, it seemed a good thing they were saying goodbye now. He nodded, "You're right. We should high tail it before she gets here, leave her the key..." He took out and envelope, writing Roxa on it, then slipping the key inside and taping it to the front door. He wandered back over to the bedside and placed a gentle hand to Shaye's back. "Come on Shaye, we need to get our things together if we're going to leave before Roxa arrives and coddles you." He could feel her shaking, and it was taking him a lot of control to not break down in his own stress attack over her health. He glanced at Keith, his eyes flickering fear and sadness only a second before he covered it with a smile. "Bye Keith, it was good to see you, man. Get well soon, call us as soon as you have your voice back."
With that said he started gathering their things and stuffing them back in their travel bags.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 am

Shaye winced, but nodded, "Bye Keith, love you" She said hollowly, kissing his forhead sadly. Keith smiled, hugging her lightly, she knew how stressed he was, she could see the worry in his eyes, but there was nothing she could do, she was still shaking lightly, but she managed to drag herself, carefully helping Vaix pack. She sighed, looking around the empty room, Vaix had almost packed everything. She carefully walked into the washroom, grabbing their toiletries and carrying the small bag out to the suitcase.
"Are you gonna be okay to go on the plane? I can go alone" Shaye murmured to Vaix, kissing Keith's forhead one last time, as he waved. The two were walking down the hall, hoping to avoid Roxa. One look at Shaye could tell the most oblivious person that something was seriously wrong with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:59 am

Vaix shifted to one sid to allow Shaye to collect the last of their things and put them away in the bags as she pleased. He frowned as she mentioned the plane. He'd started considering it a while ago, and it really was a double edged blade. Shaye wasn't strong enough to help him when he freaked out, which he would. But on the other hand, he wasn't strong enough to leave Shaye's side right now, not when she was so brittle, and with him gone, she'd be pestered like crazy. He sighed and shook his head, finally replying, "There's no way I'm leaving you alone right now Shaye. Especially when your going on a plane."
He watched her go over to Keith and give another farewell, Vaix merely smiled and waved back to him, then took Shaye's hand and closed the door behind them and made their way out of the hotel without any Roxa, and to the car in the same way. He sighed relief, and gave a light smile to Shaye. "I could drive, if you don't feel up to it... I think I'm getting better."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Shaye sighed, "You know, we could just drive home, it's only like a four hour drive" She said, smiling at him lightly, though the smile didn't come close to reaching her sad green eyes.
"You are getting better" She murmured softly, "Let's just drive, we could take the ferry across the English Channel" It would cost them a lot, but not as much as a plane ticket.
"Just hand in the rental on the other side and catch a train home or something" She murmured, looking at Vaix curiously. It would be the better option for both of them, he didn't have to go on a plane, which wouldn't stress him out, and she wouldn't have to worry about him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Vaix blinked at her idea and smiled, "That sounds nice, Shaye. Take the long way home, the scenic route." He smiled and nodded, hopping into the driver's side and starting the car, glancing at Shaye, then giving her another light smile drove it shakily towards the Car Loan place. Upon doing that and getting things sorted out, they called over a taxi and hopped in that to go to the Ferries. Vaix sat close to Shaye, about a close as he could. He wanted to be close to her, because there was still a very big part of him that worried she'd become so depressed she'd leave him, and no matter what she said against it, the fear would remain until it became a reality, or Shaye calmed down and became her normal self once more.
"Love you," he muttered softly to her, his hand still hooked onto her's like some new permanent feature of her right hand.
---
Roxa arrived at the hotel just as Vaix had left the parking lot. She hadn't noticed their car, because she didn't know they had a car. She pulled into a parking space, Iggy still hanging off the vehicle mopping and whimpering over his car. She rolled her eyes and fluffed his soft blond hair playfully. "Come on, let's go see Keith." To which she got a sequence of moans and whines, and she chuckled softly, "Iggy, the car's safer being left alone then when I'm sitting in it remember?" That was all it took to get him and her out and into the hotel. She found Vaix and Shaye's hotel room, and stopped at the sight of the envelope with her name on it, ripping it open and finding the key. "They took off? Then... Oh they did not leave Keith here alone!" She shoved the door open and spotted Keith laying in the bed...alone.
"Vaix! Shaye!" No answer. Keith was definitely here alone, spineless cowards. She wandered over to Keith and knelt beside him. "Hey honey, how are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at Vaix, smiling lightly.
"Sounds nice, scenic route" She murmured, closing her eyes lightly, her hand still held tightly in his. It was nice, beyond nice, she really liked this, though her emotions were still beyond battered. She sighed, "Love you too" She murmured gently, letting her eyes open to look at him, a small sigh escaping her. She didn't want to stress him out, but she could tell he was.
"We should go camping one of these days" She murmured, it would be nice, particularly to get away from the house, the neighbours.

Keith frowned as Roxa badmouthed Vaix and Shaye. He grabbed his note pad.
"Told them to leave, Shaye's really depressed, something's wrong. Vaix took her back home, it's better for her" He said, angry bold letters, mainly to make the point he was annoyed. He really didn't want to go home, to bad he couldn't just stay in the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 pm

"Camping," Vaix muttered softly, "What a nice idea. I haven't done that in a while now." It would be nice to get away from everything, calm Shaye down. He watched her eyes met his and smiled softly, sadly. It was about as happy a smile as he could manage for her, because it really was hard to be happy when it felt like your connecting piece was filled wit depression and sorrow you couldn't help. He sighed lightly, watching the money meter in the cab as they drove along, swallowing a couple times, still looking distressed, to the point where the cab driver pointed out, "What's wrong buddy? You don't have the budget to cover the ride or something?"
Vaix shook his head, "No, it's nothing like that."
"You know, I know I'm just a cab driver and all, but if it'd help, you can always tell me what's on your mind..."
"I'd prefer not to talk about it please," Vaix grumbled back.
"Suit yourself," the cab driver muttered back with a passive shrug.
---
Roxa blinked at the note, rolling her eyes at the way he'd wrote it. "Shaye's depressed hey? Well, I can't say I'm surprised really, she's always been unstable. That girl..." She smiled to Iggy, "Alright, you grab the stuff and run it down to the car, then we'll carry Keith together, unless... Can you walk yet Keith?" She asked curiously while Iggy gather all the medical supplies up.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Shaye sighed, curling against Vaix's side.
"We can go when we get home, I'd love it, to go camping" She mumbled, leaning against his side and pulling her legs up. She glanced up as the cabby spoke, burying her face self-conciously against her soulmate's side. She wasn't willing to talk about this with some strange.

Keith let out a warning growl as he jerked out of bed.
"That's my sister you're talking about Roxa, watch it" He wrote, glowering dangerously in her direction. He may be sick, but he wouldn't tolerate any of that from Roxa, and he wouldn't hesitate to snap her through a wall.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Vaix sighed as Shaye came closer to him. He smiled lightly to her, watching her curl up against him and listening to what she had to say. "Sure can. We'll pack up and be on our way by the end of the afternoon if we're lucky." He lifted a hand and placed it gently on Shaye's shoulder, stroking her comfortingly, though if it was to comfort her or him was the real question.
---
Roxa sighed at Keith's note, though she;d jumped earlier at his actions. "Alright, alright, calm down. I have the right to be irritated too you know. Driving when you're so sick, running away from home and leaving me worried sick. What would teh Doctor have said if he found out we'd lost you?" She smiled as Iggy came back. "Better tell us if you can walk now Keith, or you'll be carried to the car, probably dragged, because Iggy's not that strong. Don't worry though, I won't let him carry your top end." She chuckled lightly.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 am

Shaye sighed, "That would be fantastic" She said softly, curling closer to him and closing her eyes comfortably. She was really looking forward to go camping with Vaix.
"Do we even have a tent or a trailor or something?" She asked him softly, curling under his arm as he tried to sooth her. She glanced up, shuddering lightly as she saw the cabby looking at her.
"You okay doll?" He asked, Shaye winced, pressing her side against Vaix. She didn't even want to talk to the cabby.

Keith sighed, glowering at Roxa, "You have no right to be mad at me, you and Iggy flipping drove me from the house" He wrote, underlining certain words.
"I can bloody walk" He wrote, annoyed, Roxa and her damn fussing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Vaix smiled and nodded, it would be fantastic, he could see it now. They'd sleep under the open sky, surrounded by trees and fresh air, fresh land, no bad neighbours. Maybe the occasional tourist taking a picture, but whatever, they could deal with that.
He shook his head with a soft laugh at her next question, "No, we don't. No camping stuff at all...We need to do some shopping first." He smiled to her, the blinked at the cabby spoke, he shrugged it off and muttered back casually, "We've had a rough day is all."
---
Roxa sighed, "Okay, okay. Calm down. It'll be better this time, you'll see. I can't control Iggy's moods, you know that just as well as I do, and I was only worried about you." She smiled at his last writing passage. "Okay, need some help up Keith?" She stretched out a hand for him, still smiling happily to have him back under her care.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Shaye sighed, "I suppose some shopping is in order. Tent or trailer?" She asked curiously, she didn't mind either, and with not having to pack food, it would be a lot easier and quicker for them to get out of the city. She sighed, "And find a campground" She murmured, that'd be easy, and they had a car and a truck back home, so a trailer would work if they could hook it up to the truck, and she could drive, since Vaix sucked at driving the bigger vehicles.
She sighed contently, cuddling with him, feeling a bit better, though she was still pretty blah.

Keith ignored Roxa, stalking out of the hotel room. He had left the IV needle in, just unhooked the tube and what not. It was easier for everyone, Shaye had almost passed out giving him the damn thing, and he wans't going to try and let Roxa do that to him. He knew she was overjoyed to be 'in charge' again, and he had a feeling that once he was in the door, she'd chain him to the bed, maybe not literally, but figuratively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: