Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Iggy laughed at Keith's outburst, then shook his head. "Aw Keith. No worries. I'm pretty sure people would take it the wrong way if they saw two boys walking around, with on on a leash, besides, do i really need a leash for you? You'd really just haul me around everywhere, and leashes are for restraining." He tapped at Keith's collar, "I can restrain you without saying a word. I told you before, I'm not cruel, a leash would be shameful for you. It would take away your dignity. I don't want you to suffer in that way, or any way for that matter." He curled up in Keith's lap, so that he was a tiny ball leaned against Keith's chest, his head still hidden under Keith's chin. Then smiled softly, "you can sleep too, if you're tired..."

Vaix sighed as Shaye's hand passed through his hair and down his back soothingly, his tail tapped again, gently, just the tip in an almost cat-like way. But he liked the attention, her love made him happy. He smiled lightly, then uttered a gentle rusty sounding purr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Keith sighed, "Good to know" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes again, but he couldn't sleep, he was to anxious.
"Restrain me?" Another thing he didn't like the sound of, restraining, that meant controlling. He sighed and shook his head, leaning it, rather hard, against the wall, smiling at the cracking noise. It made him feel better to destroy things, but he doubted he'd be allowed to run rampant in Iggy's room, destroying things. He glanced at the books, that would be the first thing he'd wreck, knowing how annoyed Iggy would be. But the thought consoled him, though he knew he'd never be able to touch the books if he thought like that. He smiled, shaking his head, Iggy loved his books to much, Keith would have a lot of orders imposed on him if he wanted to read them.

Shaye smiled and leaned over, ignoring the stretching feeling in her side as she kissed Vaix's head, smiling as he purred. She could tell he was feeling better as she played with his hair. She flipped the page in his magazine idly, admiring a dress for a moment.
"What do you think of this?" She asked him casually.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Iggy smiled then started to drift off, he'd caught the sly feeling, almost dark, the came off Keith, and despite his need for sleep, he couldn't dare bring himself to ignore it. "Keith," he growled, hearing the snap of the wall behind Keith's head and lifting his own to stare at the vampire. He took Keith's face in his hands and glared into Keith's eyes, giving a low growl. "What are you thinking of doing to my room?" He didn't know what Keith was playing at, but he didn't like it, and Keith was already forgetting how unlimited Iggy's power over him was. If Keith destroyed something that had great meaning to Iggy, Iggy would not be at fault to make Keith suffer for it. He didn't want to turn out like Sara, but Keith was giving vibes that were futurizing using that sort of method.

Vaix opened a lazy eye, looking over the picture, then smiling. "Pretty dress. I think it would look good on you." He scanned over it with a detailed look in his eye. In a way, he was interested in women's clothes, not in a fashion sort of way, just in a what he'd like to see on his girl sort of way. He had no issue picking clothes for her, it just wasn't guaranteed to be a smart job to give a boy to do.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Keith frowned, "Never mind Ig" He said, sighing, damn Iggy and his emotion reading ability. Despite his desire to completely destroy Iggy's room, he wouldn't.
"Don't worry, I'm entertaining thoughts, I won't actually do anything" He said with a sad sigh. It was nice thought, but despite his anger at Iggy, he liked him to much to actually follow through with it. He leaned his head back against the wall, closing his eyes.
"Can I sleep now?" He grumbled, not wanting to carry on this conversation. Iggy probably wouldn't let up now, and he was probably going to get some ridiculous orders or complusions for his trouble.

Shaye smiled.
"Good" She mumbled softly. She had been admiring it for awhile. She smiled at him, liking the fact that he actually took an interest in stuff like this.
"I like it" She said, leaning over and kissing the top of his head affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Iggy stared Keith in the eye a long time after the vampire had finished speaking. The motion inside Keith didn't lie, he was serious. Whatever it was he'd been thinking of, he wasn't going to attempt it. Iggy sighed, smiling softly again, sitting a back a bit and letting his hands drop from Keith's face. "Of course you may," Iggy muttered softly, he still looked slight agitated, because he didn't want to take away Keith's freedom, but when the vampire thought in those ways, it spooked him. Whether Keith was aware or not, the leash Iggy had on Keith was very long, and loose, Keith had a lot of freedom of choice right now, and he didn't want to become paranoid to the point of taking it away. He curled back up against Keith, eyes closing as he finally figured Keith was willing to let him rest. He was still, content. Nothing, in Iggy's eyes, had changed. Keith was still Keith. Just now Keith was his Keith, and he could curl up in the elder vampire's lap anytime he wished it. He smiled softly, then started to drift off.

"Mm hm," Vaix muttered back, smiling as she kissed him and looking up at her in an admiring way. "How many clothes of yours did Michelle trash again? Are you still short on dresses? I don't think we bought any at the store..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Keith sighed, unsure if he should just dump Iggy on the floor and claim his bed, actually he sort of wanted to crawl under the bed. Sighing, shaking his head he lifted Iggy off of him, gently, placing him on the floor and crawling under the bed, dragging a pillow with him and sighing. Sighing exahustedly, he curled up, resting his head on the pillow and sighing. He closed his eyes, hoping desperately that this was all a bad dream and he was about to wake up. Grumbling he shoved the pillow against the wall, falling into a very restless, and aggrivated sleep.

Shaye sighed, "No, I'm good in the dress department" She said, giggling. He would find out soon enough, tomorrow in fact. She sighed and grinned at him, "I still need to buy some more clothes, he ruined quiet a few, but none of my dresses. I just need jeans and a new sweater or something" She said, smiling.
"When do you wanna go shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Iggy did not notice his being placed on the floor, for the most part he stayed out like a light, curling up around himself, and for some odd reason, mistaking his own shirt for Keith's as it pulled up due to his wriggling, he gripped at it, in a cute sort of clingy way. Sleeping soundly as he breathed slowly on the floor, feeling Keith's misery as he slept gave him a very content, blissful sleep.

Vaix sighed, "you're asking me that? Gee Shaye, I don't know..." He smiled up at her, then frowned. "It has to be when you're better though, no matter what, you must be better before you step out the front door." He knew she hated restrictions, but this was a biggy for him, if she cared at all about his mental heath, she'd oblige to that rule.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Keith sighed, waking up about half an hour later. He didn't feel at all rested, but he stayed where he was. Sighing in aggrivation, he bit Iggy's pillow, but didn't move, contemplating everything that had happened to him. He reached up, touching the weird leather around his neck. Damn, it was blending in, which meant that it was indeed mage created. Only he and Iggy would be able to see it now. He had forgotten Sara had most of her stuff charmed like that, so she could send her slaves out in public, and they wouldn't be badgered.
"Well, so much for someone seeing" He grumbled, he could feel the magic, and he recognized it from before, so he didn't really need to see it to know that it now blended into his skin.

Shaye sighed, but nodded.
"Okay" She agreed with a small grin. She could agree with that, as long as he didn't restrict her to the bedroom.
"I guess that's fair" She murmured and grinned at him. "So I can't even go outside?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Iggy started to stir five to ten minutes after Keith did. His eyes opened slightly, confused as too why he was on the floor and not on a bed, then he wondered why he wasn't still in Keith's lap. He lifted a heavy head and looked over at Keith with droopy eyes. The older vampire was hiding under the bed, looking stressed out. Iggy noticed how the collar had changed colour, blending with his skin to the point where you'd need to know what to look for to see it at all. Iggy looked at Keith's expression, them smiled lightly, standing and wandering over in a wonky, unbalanced way. He lay down again beside the bed, looking at Keith with curious innocent eyes. "Why are you under my bed Keith?" he asked softly.

Vaix sighed, looking up at her as she tried to wriggle more freedom in for herself. He couldn't blame her, but it was unsafe. His lips pursed, then he shook his head with a sigh, "Shaye. If you did go outside, someone would have to be with you at all times, and you wouldn't leave the property..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Keith sighed and looked at Iggy, "Cause it's more comfortable" He grumbled softly, not really meeting iggy's eyes. Like all vampires he liked small, dakr places once in awhiel, it made him feel better, particularly when he was feeling stressed out. He felt the colour again, growling in annoyance and sighing. He turned, his back to Iggy now, face pressed close to the wall. It made him feel better, pretending he was ina dark cave, as far away from all this nonsense as he could get. Lord, he needed a vacation. He sighed and shook his head, letting his forhead rest gentely against the wall.

Shaye sighed, but nodded.
"Fine, as long as I can go outside once in awhile" She grumbled, sighing and shaking her head. She loved being outdoors, even if she did have to be watched when she went. She smiled, perhaps she could play in the snow or something.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Iggy watched Keith reply, then turn his back on him. Iggy frowned, then crawled under the bed and lay his head on Keith's side, looking over at him as he pressed his face to the wall. "Keith?" Iggy asked again, head tilted innocently one way. "Will you come upstairs with me? I want to see Shaye." He knew it probably wasn't the best of ideas, but he really wanted to see Shaye, he felt disconnected from his family, which he didn't like. "Please Keith?" Please. Such a polite way to put what he wanted. It was more like a get up now I'm tired of resting sort of thing for him. But he liked to be polite, because it gave an illusion that he was, even when there wasn't people around, it was a good habit to get into so no one noticed him, just Keith's willingness to cooperate.

Vaix frowned, and gave a soft nod. He didn't like the idea of her going outside, it was dangerous enough inside... He sighed softly, but he wouldn't deny her freedom and free spirit. Her happiness was a step above her heath for him. Even if it hurt, as long as she was happy...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Keith turned, gaping at Iggy.
"Are you insane. Vaix won't let me in there half the time, he's not about to let you in" He said, shaking his head. He could feel the compulsion on the collar, but he was fighting, he didn't want to fight with Vaix right now.
"Ig, we'll go outside or something, but we're not going to jeaprodize my sister's life just so you can feel better" He growled, pulling himself out from under the bed and towering over Iggy. He glowered, making his point clear. Shaye's life meant more to him then his own, and he would fight this with all he had.
"Outside" He said again, his voice warning Iggy now.

Shaye sighed and smiled happily.
"Thanks" She mumbled, yawning sleepily. She still felt not pain, but she was sure her injuyry was wearing her out. She wanted to see it, to make sure it was like they were telling him, but it was aggrivating her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Iggy's eyes widened at Keith's sudden spark. The defeated vampire had sprung back to life at one suggestion. He smiled, then being the stinker he was laughed, jumped up, gripping Keith's collar and literally hanging off him, knowing if the collar could withstand a vampire's power and bite, it could withstand the 80 Iggy weighed. He purred, looking up at Keith playfully. "And if I make you?" he asked curiously with a tilt of his head. He really did want to see Shaye, he was worried over her, wanted to see her. He'd be good, he promised he would, but with Vaix around, his word was worth less than nothing. He purred continuously, hanging off Keith's collar and waiting to be answered.

Vaix gave a shrug at her thanks, looking up at her as she yawned again. About time. He was wondering when she'd want sleep, he didn't want her to wear herself out. "Sleep if you're tired Shaye," he said gently, lifting his head from her lap and looking at her with as gentle a look as his demonic eyes would allow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Keith growled.
"If you made me endanger Shaye's life? I would hate you, and if I ever got this collar off, I wouldn't hesitate to kill you" He said, glaring down at Iggy, his eyes hard. He liked Iggy, but Shaye's life, was worth more then anything to him. He sighed, looking at Iggy. "You can ask me to do anything Iggy, you know that. But if you want me to like you, or be friends with you, you won't ask me to endanger Shaye's life. Plus, Vaix'll hate you more then ever if you go up there" He said, warning Iggy in a more gentle tone now.

Shaye sighed and slid further down the bed, snuggling in the pillow. She was still being heedless of her injury, it was itching her, actually begining to drive her a bit crazy. She sighed, and scratched at it, not thinking about the bandages on her side.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:25 pm

"Endanger." Iggy rolled his eyes at Keith's use of words. "How is paying her a family visit when she's ill endangering her? Honestly, leaving her with Vaix is causing most of the damage. He'll stress her out, stress himself out, and it'll all fold out into a huge mess. She'd probably be head over heels to see you and I Keith. It must be bothersome being locked away from your family in a room." He wasn't concerned about Vaix hating him more. Vaix had hated him from the very beginning, there was no way the vampire could possibly hat e hi more after holding onto it for 700 years. He didn't press the matter though, the only thing that held him back was what would happen to Keith if he did. Keith's hating him, would end his life, even if Keith didn't do anything. Knowing that would make Iggy suffer to the point of death.
"Okay," he muttered in an almost defeated way, dropping off Keith's collar with a gentle thud to the ground. He stood again, taking Keith's hand almost hesitantly, then smiled and lead him upstairs and to the front door.

Vaix whimpered loudly as she scratched at her bandages. Then scooped up the hand and placed it away from the wound. "Restrain yourself, my love." He frowned, then kissed her cheek lightly. "I'm sorry you're in discomfort. But please, scratching at it will only make things worse..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Keith sighed, allowing Iggy to lead him outside. He knew Shaye would be fine if she saw him, but Vaix's reaction to Iggy would be where the actual danger was.
"What do you want to do?" He asked, flooping down in the snow, letting out a sigh of relief as he did so. Keith, like Shaye, loved the snow, and could spend hours outside, particularly he enjoyed construction huge snow forts, it was fun, and since he didn't get cold, they were generally rather lovely.
He immediately began this, out of habit, though instead of building a castle, he was working on a sculpture.

Shaye let her remove his hand.
"Sorry, but it's itchy, and since it doesn't hurt, I don't really remember" She said, smiling apologetically at him and sighing softly. She rubbed at her eyes and curled up next to him, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Iggy watched Keith drop down into the snow as soon as the got outside, it had snowed a fair bit, enough to reach Iggy's mid shin. He smiled, ignoring Keith as he dropped down and shoved himself trough the snow, making and almost sort of tunnel as he did, then hollowing out a large area, a den-like thing. Humans couldn't do this, their body heat made it impossible with such a small amount of snow. He purred, poking his head above the thin layer that had made the ceiling, then looking over at Keith as he made a sculpture of something. He tilted his head curiously, then hid back in the mass of frozen water, crawling through the tunnel, back to Keith. Poking his head out curiously, "what are you making Keith?" he asked innocently with a playful smile.

Vaix gave a nod, "I know." Was all he said in return as he watched her curl up and sleep at his side. He lay down, settling beside her so she'd have a place to curl up, then sighing softly. Stressed at the idea of what was going to happen tomorrow. From in bed, to the room, to the whole house, to outside." He winced, but said nothing.
It's your own fault... the demon whispered in the back of his head, you agreed to it.
'Shut up,' Vaix's own mind growled back, 'I'll find a way to keep her safe even while she's roaming around...'
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Keith sighed and leaned back, piling the snow now, he hadn't started the sculpture, he was just trying to get enough snow to start.
"I'm thinking of doing a rearing horse or something" He said to Iggy, not really looking at him as he worked with the snow. He was fairly fond of horses, but didn't own any, not since Lina had passed away. Sighing he began to carve in the snow, using his hands. It was nice, seeing as his body didn't produce any heat so he didn't have to worry about himself melting the snow. Unless Iggy decided to destroy it or something. He was ignoring the collar now, caught up in the process of playing in snow. He wiped his hand across his forhead, pushing back his hair so he could continue. He had the body now, not the limbs though.

Shaye sighed, curling up against Vaix, her injured side pressed against the blankets, now that she was asleep, her body was subconciously protecting her injury. Conciously she was unaware of it, but subconciously, her body was behaving like Vaix. She cuddled against him, sighing contently, though her face spasmed and she reached to scratch again, but her hand dropped.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Iggy smiled at Keith's explanation, and watched the horse's progress in the making. Keith look fairly content, though his emotions showed flickers of the familiar sorrow Keith had when he looked at the picture of the lady. Iggy blinked curiously, then smiled. "The horse reminds you of that girl, huh Keith?" The more he though about it, the more he liked the question. Keith was under his control, if he wanted to know, Keith couldn't stop him anymore. He smiled, almost deviously as he looked at Keith, head resting in the snow as he lay on his stomach in the tunnel, with only his head poking out and a pair of hands.

Vaix smiled as Shaye curled up, protecting her wound, yet being affectionate at the same time. He watched her expression as she flinched slightly and attempted to scratch at her wound. He'd been about to take the hand away, but Shaye's done it on her own. So he subconscious was perfectly aware of the situation then. He smiled softly, kissing the top of her head gently as his limbs wrapped themselves around her, arms, wings tail. He hid his face in her neck, uttering a soft, almost relieved purr as she slept covered in a cocoon of demonic wings.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Keith dropped the snow he was holding and looked at Iggy.
"Yes it does Iggy" He growled, shaking his head and sighing. He knew Iggy would press this now, and mentally kicked himself for letting his mind wander back to Lina. He didn't want Iggy to know about her, he'd never understand, and then everyone would know. Iggy could never keep secrets, because when he knew something, he used it to inflict misery on people, he might not tell right away, but he would. Roxa would be the first person, and then Roxa would go all protective on him, worried and fussing. She'd never stop, which would drive him crazy He sighed and shook his head, looking at Iggy with pleading eyes.

Shaye smiled in her sleep, cuddling against Vaix, feeling his wings around her, which was nice. She could feel him purring against her, and she echoed purring in her sleep as she nuzzed his chest. She sighed, enjoying the attention from Vaix, although she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Iggy smiled at the answer, then blinked curiously at the stare he received. Why couldn't he know? He wanted to know, oh how he did. The thing that seemed to pain Keith worse than anything else, something that ripped at the very strings of his heart. He could feel it, but couldn't know the cause? He frowned for a second, then drifted away from the topic a bit, he could ask anytime, and seeing the look in Keith's eyes he asked. "Keith? Why are you so determined to hide this thing from me? The curiosity is killing me you know. Yet you refuse to tell me anything..." That was Keith's chance. If Iggy was provided with a satisfying answer he agreed too, then he'd stop pestering Keith over it. If not, Keith should prepare himself to spit the truth.

Vaix smiled when she purred, lifting his head slightly to look at her face as she slept, the kissing her cheek and pulling her closer to him slightly. His smile grew slightly sad as he looked down at her hidden bandaged side, then sighed and shook his head. The purr, for a minute or two, faded away. Then looking back at her face, how content she was, he couldn't help but give a loving smile to her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Keith sighed and shook his head.
"Iggy, this is one thing about my past that is very important to me. I'm entitled to secrets Iggy, and this is one of the things that I can't talk about. I can't give you a more compelling argument then this. I might tell you one day Iggy, but no promises" He sighed, he knew his argumets sucked, but that was the bare truth. Lina was to hard to think about, let alone talk about and now Iggy wanted reasons. He turned his attention back to the snow, he knew Iggy would ask, compell him to tell, and then he would know, Roxa would know and then the whole house would know. Shaye, Michelle and Vaix knew, so his secret wouldn't really be his secret anymore.

Shaye shifted, her hand twitching up to scratch her side, before, once again falling back down. She shifted, a small frown on her face as she fought herself, wanting to scartch her side, but completely unable to. She bit her lip, shaking for a moment, before going still.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Iggy took into consideration what Keith had said, then frowned. He shook his head, then creep over to Keith's feet. "What's the name of the girl in the picture Keith?" Iggy didn't want to wait, he had the advantage now and he didn't know how long he'd keep it. Later wasn't good enough for him, he already knew, from the reactions of pity from Shaye and Vaix, that they knew. He could also assume Michelle knew, due to his closeness with Keith over the prime of their lives with Sara and beyond. So why not him? Because of Roxa? He'd keep it from her if that was the case, right now, however, he felt seriously excluded by his favorite person. He wanted to know...

Vaix watched her, with an almost half smile as she shook her head. He lowered his own, whispering lovingly to her ear, "you're very brave Shaye. Thank you for taking such care of yourself..." He kissed her gently, then lay his head at her neck again, purring affectionately.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Keith shuddered and shook his head, looking at Iggy with anguish filled eyes.
"Lina" He said, shaking his head and looking down at Iggy, sighing and wincing. Just saying her name hurt, and now Iggy knew it, which hurt as well. He looked at the horse, his fingers twitching, he kept his gaze trained on it, working on the side now, detailing the creature with a small frown. He needed this now, working on the stallion, it was how he was venting, he wanted to destroy stuff, but not his snow creation.

Shaye cuddled against Vaix, sighing and pressing her face against him. She shuvered again, but then fell still, as if her body was listening to him speak specifically. She was completely content now, even if she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Iggy smiled at the reaction, repeating the name once before crawling onto Keith's feet, literally curling around his legs to soak in the emotions Keith was leaving for Iggy. The vampire purred rather loudly, in a content way. Then looking up at Keith innocently asked, "was she important to you? As Shaye to Vaix?" He was trying to solve this, though he ha a feeling it was the aftermath of losing a soul mate that was causing Keith the pain. He wanted to know.

Vaix watched her reaction curiously, smiling as it ended in contentment. He ran a hand through her dark hair, soothing her mind away from the itch that pestered her while she slept. He wasn't sure if it would help, but thee wasn't a negative action for doing it, so he'd do it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next