Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 am

The falp of her tent opened and she wheeled around to face Ixie.
"You guys made it back!" She squealed and hugged Skye. The two smiled, and the Psychic's nose scrunched, "You smell kind of burnt."
"It's nothing much." Skue murmured. Ixie nodded slowly, then ruffled her hair, "Get some sleep, 'kay? I'll let everyone else know you're back." The shapeshifter thank her friend and the older gifted walked out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:24 am

"Who are you talking about?", Seth inquired, walking up to Cade. "Albedo. he's back.", Cade said. "what? But.... but... you killed him!", Seth stammered. "I know."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:29 am

Ixie found Kirin and ran over, "Hey!" He turned to her and smiled, "Hey Ix, what's up?"
"Can you run around and spread news the two returned?"
"No prob." He nodded and shifted to a white dog running off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 am

"More bad news. He's got a Dralocen. And he's a Soulkeeper.", Cade said. "what the hell?", Seth said, shocked by this news.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:39 am

Ixie gave a nod as Kirin left her and she ran a hand through her bright violet hair. She gave a sigh and weaved her fingers together, resting them on the back of her head walking to her tent.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 am

"but, I got you something.", Cade said, taking out yet another of the silk-wrapped packages. He handed it to Seth. "Are these...", Seth began. "Yes. It's the lightning gloves.", he said. Seth eagerly unwrapped the package and found bright yellow cloth gloves, which he hastily put on. He smiled. "Awesome."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

The Psychic walked around quietly as the gifteds settled in and she ran into Chalk who was talking to Aspen and Ellian. The Russian leader smiled, "Hey Ixie, why up so late?"
"I'm wondering the same thing." The purple haired female laughed and Ellian spoke up, "Well since Dismiss has been quiet for a little while, I'm getting worried."
"You're not the only one." Chalk murmured remembering last time.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 am

-Meanwhile, at Dismiss HQ-

Alexander had completely overhauled everything, now forcing any captured gifteds into either slavery or incredibly violent and painful experiments. As he patrolled the labs, he enjoyed the tortured screams of gifteds as they were subjected to unspeakable horrors, taunting them every so often as he listened.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 am

Tommy stood outside of the base quietly with Ty as the two slinked around and knew this was suidice mission, if caught, they were doomed. The Psychic could hear the pitiful pleas of gifteds wanting to be released and he cringed as Tommy came over, whispering quietly, "You're shaking man. Don't worry we'll try to make it fast."
"No we shouldn't, come on."
"You guys are so busted." A voice muttered. They wheeled to face Cloud and they cringed, "Dude! How did you find us?"
"Noisy lot." The Earth gifted muttered. He crouched down with them and whispered, "You guys are trying to help release the captured, huh?" They nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:14 am

Alexander came upon a gifted who, despite hundreds of hours of round-the-clock electrical shocks, contained infernos, and torrents being blasted at him, refused to even release so much as a whimper. "You!", he bellowed. "What is your name?" The young gifted looked up with hatred in his eyes. "I'm Jean Pierre, and your hell is my heaven.", he said with a heavy French accent, and spat in Alexander's face. Alexander swore. "Give this one extra attention. Break him. Make him beg for death."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

The three appeared in a room and the gifteds closest to them gasped. Cloud placed a finger to his lips as he approached a machine and fiddled with the buttons before shutting the systems down. The glass cases all lifted up and the captured wairly stepped out and Tommy groaned, "Well, how many more rooms?"
"Maybe at least three." Ty whispered.

A small red light was beeping on the machine where the scientist tested the gifteds and one of them gasped turning to a male, "Sir, a breach happened in the east wing." He turned to a mic and pushed a button, "Baricade East, I reapt, Baricade East can you hear me?" All that was returned was the fuzzing found. He glowered then yelled at Alexander, "Sir! Security has been breached down East."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Alexander swore loudly. "Get as many of the guards down there as you can, and put the rest of base on lock-down!", he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:30 pm

A red alarmed blarred and a girl let out a shriek as metal bars began to fall, sealing off all doors and windows.
"Damn." Cloud muttered. They were all trapped in there together and the only way out was going to put up a good fight.

"Move it!" Agora yelled as many guards ran down the halls. Once they flew by, Sam stepped out from a concealed hall and glanced around wairly before slinking after them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Alexander turned to go to Barricade East. As he turned, the scientists applied a more-than lethal gamut of electric shocks to Jean Pierre, which he responded to with pleasured giggles.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Ty pounded the walls and screamed out frustration.
"Calm down." Tommy murmured.
"Calm down?! We're just awaiting death in here you dumbass!" The Psychic yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm

As he passed the armoury, Alexander turned to one of the workers. "Get me the Balmung.", he commanded. The man scurried away, ad soon returned, carrying a massive red and black great-sword, which he presented eagerly to Alexander. He took the massive blade effortlessly and ran off to Barricade East.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

The gifteds glanced around the room wairly and Cloud turned to them, "We're just going to have to go against the river. No way we're going to get out of this one easily." Everyone within the room nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:25 pm

As Alexander neared Barricade East, he gripped the hilt of the Balmung, ready to unleash hell upon those who dared to intrude.

*Meanwhile, back at the lab*

The scientists screamed in horrid pain as Jean Pierre beat them with their own lab equipment, having ripped his cage apart when Alexander had departed. Surrounded by blood and carnage, all inflicted by his own hands, he calmly turned to his right and whistled loudly, smiling as two red haired figures dropped down from the ceiling. "Hello, Luke and Ashe fon Fabre.", he said, smiling. "Hello, Jan Pierre. My, you've been busy, haven't you? You've practically made it no fun at all.", Ashe said, admiring Jean Pierre's handiwork, as Luke gazed upon the corpses into wordless horror.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:26 pm

"Get ready." Tommy whispered, everyone tensed as they heard the thumping of running Dismiss members within the halls.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Alexander burst into Barricade East, and instantly lashed at with the Balmung.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 am

"Move now!" Cloud yelled. All of hell broke out in the room and this was going to be deadliest escape the gifteds were going to attempt. Shapeshifters all ran out as small critters while Dismiss tried to fight them back in combat.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Alexander caught quite a few of the gifteds who were inconsequential to the plot of this roleplay with his vast swings of the massive Balmung, striking them down with ease.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:21 pm

A few of them had either nearly miss the blade or drop to the floor dead from the powerful strike. Sam appeared in the room and saw cloud frantically trying to fight them, the male ran through the crowd and came up to the earth gifted, "Cloud!" The other male turned alarmingly to him and was about to punch the guy square in the face but Sam caught his hit, "Listen! I'm going to help you get out! I got no use here since Jade is dead, and I'm scared of being a lab rat."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Suddenly, a scientist drenched in blood and missing an arm ran into the fray and stood before Alexander. "S-sir... the lab has been... destroyed.... All the other scientists are.... dead.... murdered by a single gifted! Such strength! You must all flee this building!", he panted, barely breathing. He collapsed at Alexander's feet. "Damn it!", he said, furious. "EVERYBODY! PULL BACK! WE'RE GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!", he bellowed. The Dismiss soldiers, save for a few of them, immediately dropped their weapons and ran for the door.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Everyone stopped and suddenly Ty got a worried look on his face, "I hope that gifted isn't going berserk."
"Let's go then." Tommy whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next