HomeSearchRegisterLog in
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm

"Because I enjoy the pain, suffering, and sorrow of others.", Albedo said. "Some might call me cruel of sadistic, but I prefer to refer to myself as 'creatively self-entertaining'. And, I'd like to make a proposition. I have a quota of souls, and Cade's has set me over. i don't like to turn in more than I need to, so I'll let you have one, but only one. You must choose: Would you like to save Cade, or Jade?", Albedo said, a wicked grin creeping onto his face as he spoke. He held the blue orb in one hand, and the green one in the other, holding them up for Skye to grab one.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:58 pm

'Family or Lover?' She thought quietly to herself, but remembered what has everyone been saying and thought it was right, but knowing it was to be a painful choice. Skye hesitated, but reached out and grabbed Cade's.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:02 pm

The orb exploded in a shower of blue fire, and Cade slowly stood up behind Albedo. "You have chosen love over family? Many would do so.", Albedo said, smiling as he placed the green orb into a pouch at his waist. "We shall meet again, soon. Perhaps I shall give you the chance of recovering Jade as well. But until then, I bid you all, adieu.", Albedo said, bowing. He then vanished as a strong gust of wind blew by, carrying with it another flower.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 pm

She nodded her head quietly then sunk to her knees and crouched over the ground, sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Cade picked up the flower and put it in his pocket, and then walked over to Skye and knelt down beside her. He took her head gently into his hands. "Skye, you made a very hard choice. But you'll be able to get your father back, soon. I can feel it. And he'll be like he was when you were little, not how he was a few weeks back.', he said quietly, looking her in the eye. He wiped away her tears, and kissed her gently. "It'll be ok..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:12 pm

She nodded her head quietly, and sniffled quietly, then glanced up to his eyes, then leaned over throwing her arms around his neck, "Thank you Cade." She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Cade wrapped his arms around her. "I love you, Skye...", he said, quietly. "I love you so very, very much..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 pm

She giggled quietly, "That's a lot of love coming from you." Skye pulled and smiled slightly, then gave a kiss.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Cade smiled at her and kissed her in return. He stood up and helped her to her feet. "We should get going. I'd prefer to not stay here much longer."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 am

She nodded her head, and ran a hand through her matted hair.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:36 am

Cade picked up his katana and sheathed it, and then turned to go to his motorcycle. Suddenly, he stopped and turned to look at the large, almost derelict looking building. "Wait here, I just remembered one more thing I must get.", he said, running off towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:57 am

"Guess I'll wait here then." She murmured leaning on the motorcycle/
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:23 pm

After about ten minutes, Cade returned, holding three packages wrapped carefully in silken cloth, and a beautiful diamond rose, the latter of which he presented to Skye. "I found this when I was very young, and I've kept it in my room here until I found the person to give it too."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 am

She took it from him staring at it, before looking up at him and a smile came upon her lips, "You always give me something. I feel bad for not being able to give you anything."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Cade smiled. "Your love is the greatest gift anyone could give me.", he said, and gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Skye smiled back at him then looked at the wrapped gifts and smiled sheepishly, "Should I wait to open them or wait?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:07 pm

"One of these is indeed a gift, for you, which you may open later. But the others are very important books and other items that will be necessary in the near future.", Cade said. He opened one of them immediately to reveal a brilliant green and yellow katana, which he put on in place of is usual katana. "This is a family heirloom, a precious artefact of feudal Japan. It is rumoured to be enchanted by a great demon and an even greater magician, but even if it isn't, it's better than the one I usually use."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 pm

"Ah cool, what a wicked weapon." Skye laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:39 am

Cade nodded. "I know.", he said, climbing on to his motorcycle and motioning for her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:25 am

She nodded her head, then came over mounting the bike, and wrapped one arm around Cade's waist, as the other held the gifts, which was stuff in between herself and him to prevent letting them dropping.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:20 pm

(skip the driving?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Ooc\\
Guess so
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:10 pm

(d'arvit! still blocked!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 pm

The young female shapeshifter headed to her tent right away without letting anyone be aware that she returned because sleep was nagging at her eyelids, but Skye got to at least fnid someone and have them spread word they were back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 am

Cade headed to his tent as well, thinking back to Albedo. How was he still alive? "I killed him... His blood stained my hands, and my clothes.... How is he still alive?", he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: