Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:48 pm

'Skye you're in a cold state, you are of course going back?' a soft voice murmured.
"I am, but who are you?" she asked. The young shape shifter was in a black world with no light whatsoever, except for her standing on a flat area.
'Your guidance, and your mother. I've been guiding you and your brother since you guys ran away. Your stepfather and I are proud to see you guys form up the Second Resistance Army.'
"There was a first?!"
'Your father, sadly, turned his back against everyone, the resistance disband. My heart was torn to know this grave news.'
"What am I to do?"
'Spare him, everyone has a good side, but your father's is hidden in too deep, you must penatrate his cold stoned armor, then find your way in as his youngest child.
"If it doesn't work?"
'You do what you must do.'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:19 am

"Ixie, I know you're psychic, and I know I'm not psychic, but everybody has intuition and gut feelings, and mine are always right.", Seth said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:34 pm

She laughed slightly, "I don't always go what my vision tells me to do."

'You must go back now.'
Skye nodded her head as the blackness swallowed her and she gasped aking up on the hard floor. Heads turned and Maria screamed, "Oh god! We thought you were done for!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:51 am

Cade rushed to Skye's side. "Skye, I'm so glad you're ok!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:07 pm

She smiled weakly at him and turned to see Ixie running over to the two, to get down on her knees beside her, "Skye! I'm sorry what happened back at the club, I was trying to." The shapeshifter laughed at her friend, "I understand, everything is fine now." The two of them hugged.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:28 am

Cade smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Ixie stepped away and Skye slowly got up, wobbling a bit. Others came running over to them and one of them was young Danny, "Come on! They got a tunnel opened and somebody is sensing Alexander is trying to find us!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Cade growled. "I'll handle him.", he said. He ran to the lab, and psuhed a button on the wall, revealing the suit that granted power over death. He quickly put it on.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:25 pm

"Cade!" Skye yelped but stumbled. Ixie caught her, "Come on. We gotta get moving." She glanced at her friend then nodded and followed her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:33 am

Cade ran towards the tunnel opening, just as Alexander dropped in.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:11 pm

"Psychopath!" Maria screamed. Leyla, and two others girls had to restrained the gifted back. Skye's eyes widen as Ixie stood there with her and Kirin turned into a white tiger snarling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Alexander smiled slightly. "Cade, I've wanted to kill you for so long.", he said, drawing his gun and pointing it straight at Cade's head. He pulled the trigger. Cade smirked and held up his hand, and the bullet stopped and fell to the ground. Alexander stared at the bullet for a second, then looked up to face Cade. "This is going to suck, isn't it?", he asked. Cade smiled. "For you, at least.", he said, punching Alexander in the face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Tundra flinched and Tommy came running over to her picking up the ten year-old, "Move it everyone!" They began to run after him as he led them all down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Cade began to beat the crap out of Alexander without mercy. He eventually got tired of using his bare hands and feed to beat the crap out of Alexander, so he grabbed Alexander's pistol and fired several shots.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Leyla let out a startled scream and Skye turned to see Cade and Alexander disappear into the distance as they ran.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Alexander started laughing evilly. He stood up, five bulletholes in his face. He seemed unaffected by them, however. "Wh-what?", Cade said, taking a step backwards. Alexander held out his right hand, and a sword of pure red energy formed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:19 pm

"Cade!" Skye screeched. She tore away from Ixie's grasp, changing into a white wolf, and she sprinted towards them snarling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Alexander let out an unearthly roar, and a bright red barrier appeared around him and Cade.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm

She bounced off of it, and fell backwards. Ixie ran towards her and bent down, "Skye!" The girl weakly changed back to normal and gritted her teeth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Alexander began to ruthlessly attack Cade, overwhelming him with a flurry of slashes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:53 pm

"Cade!" Cloud yelled. Skye came up to the red barrier and pounded her fist on it, screaming.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Cade collapsed on to his hands and knees, coughing up blood. Alexander stood over him, laughing evilly. However, Cade had been engulfed in a bright red translucent flame, his eyes bright white. He drew his sword and began to unleash an incredible amount of strikes at a humanly impossible speed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:50 pm

"Kaylee! Ty!" Ixie screamed. The two gifteds came running over, "What?"
"Can we try to penatrate the dome?"
The two glanced at one another, "We can give it a shot." Kaylee whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Cade had soon cut through not only Alexander's shirt ,but his armour and his skin. Blood was pouring from the wound in Alexander's chest, but Cade did not relent.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:47 pm

The three gifteds rush over and placed their hands among the barrier. A purple glow began to surronded them and Ixie gritted her teeth as a shocking pain began to surge through and electrical red shocks, rippled down her body. Ty and Kaylee stood along with her as the others stood aside watching. They pressed their hands harder on to the barrier, and Kaylee let out a cry, being flung back. She hit the wall and Ixie took a peek as others ran over to her. Ty still stood there and he glanced at her, he nodded and her eyes began to glow a purple. The barrier's color began to change, from the bright red to the soothing calm purple. It glazed over the dome, and once it did, the two pushed foward and the barrier shattered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next