HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:22 pm

They kept walking.
Micheal was humming to himself and Kelly talking to herself.
(Sorry for the short post, I have to eat)
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Sora and Strong;
Spoiler:

Venus turned to him, "Can't it be turned off or it doesn't have an off switch?" she questioned. Ciberius studied the machine and he bit the bottom of his lip, 'What if the Needle has some way of controlling that thing?' He was afraid of Raptor killing his sister while they were gone but it sounded like a good idea the thing should be turned off, he knew his sister could run away from it, but she couldn't be running away from that thing all the time. Ciberius looked out the door thinking the last time he saw Sparky and Natalia disappear from New York three weeks ago mysteriously with no clue. The machines had to have taken them to the Needle to hold them as prisoners and Ciberius had hated himself for loosing the two youngest girls of the group, and know he couldn't risk having his own sister killed or taken away. Sparky was a very enthusiasm fighter and she can kill almost any machine with anything lying around, the last time he saw her kill a machine was she used a wooden pike and stabbed straight down into the eye. Unlike Sparky, Natalia was the baby of the group but she didn't bawl like a lot of kids around her age, she was stronger then most teens would be if they have to suffer the same, even though she was born with a heart defect she somehow managed to be strong like Venus and a good fighter like Sparky. Ciberius shook the thought out of his mind and then turned to the coat rack by the door to grab his hat and place it on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm

"Well, yes, but I think I might have accidently wired the off button to the self-destruct mechanism, and I don't want to risk destroying all my work."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Spoiler:

Name; Sparky August
Age; 13
Gender; Female
Personality; Sparky is young and reckless, full of life. She is a determind figther when it comes to facing the machines and she protects Natalia no matter what. She is very clever when it comes to weapon making and don't mess with this girl because she is a run away train when someone ticks her off.
Family; None
Other; Can make anything her weapon with her clever mind

Spoiler:

Name; Natalia Kreil
Age; 12
Gender; Female
Personality; Natalia is the bay of the group but she has a very strong heart evem with a health defect in her system. She stays very close to Sparky as the young thirteen year-old warrior act likes an older sister to her.
Family; None
Other; Carries around a small locket of her real family in her coat

"Aww man." Venus whined. Ciberius rolled his eyes then tossed a rope at her, "Treat it a like a dog." She laughed at what he said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 pm

"Yes. A dog that if you press anything on it that you shouldn't, it will blow up."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Venus grumbled and Ciberius rolled his eyes, "Okay come on and let's go before it gets dark."

[Located in New York where Michael and Kelly Knight are currently]

Two dark figures ran in the empty streets of New York as a large machine followed after them with a bright red glowing eye. He shot out bullet after bullet from his machine gun attached to his shoulder but one of figures threw a grenade at his face and had it slow down but not much when they turned a corner one of them ran too fast and bumped into Micheal. She fell down on the ground on her bottom and she looked up to see him not alone but with Kelly. The other figure came running in, but skidded into a stop before trampling the young one and she drew her weapon stepping in front of the girl but then her shoulders sagged and her brown eyes widen, "Micheal! Kelly!' the female gasped. She shook her head then held out her arms, "It's me Sparky and Natalia!”"The small girl got up dusting herself but she tugged Sparky;s jacket and the thirteen year-old turned to see the faint dim glow of the machine, "Um…first off we gotta get going if you want to stay alive. Introductions later once we get back to the hideout or either kill that thing."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:55 am

(Mind if I put in one more guy? No? Thanks!)

Name:Shade Uzimi
Appearnace:Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 Jaggededge
Personality:Very unpredictable and dangerous
Family:None
Other:Is not with the teens, but is a bounty hunter who managed to survive the Needle's onsluaght, will develop a crush on Leath
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 am

Michael stoped huming when he felt someone. He saw her on the ground and he knew her. He then saw her sister and he knew her too. It was Sparky and Natalia! "It's good to see you both." Micheal said. Kelly and Micheal were really happy to see them.
Kelly saw the machine. "We should kill the machine." She said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Suddenly, there was a loud battle cry as a figure leapt from the roof of a building and sliced the machine clean in half with a huge sword. The woman turned to Micheal and the others, and smiled slightly. She then leapt up on to the roof of another building and left the area without a single word. However, lying on the ground where the girl had stood, was a business card that stated "Shade Uzimi, bounty hunter and machine destroyer extrordinaire."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Sparky huffed slightly, "Show off." Natalia walked over to the business card picking it up and she handed it to Sparky. The thirteen year-old placed it in the chest pocket of her jacket and turned to Michael and Kelly, "Let's get to the hideout. I haven't eaten anything for the past five days since I've been finding food for Natalia. She needs the nutrients more than I did since she has a health problem." The young twelve year-old girl turned to Sparky and smiled slightly at the two older siblings. The thirteen year-old girl held her metal pile by her side and began to walk down the street knowing the hideout was going to be there.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 am

Shade walked behind the grup, staying in the shadows, hoping to find their base so she could find shelter.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:35 am

Micheal saw it to. She`s good. Micheal thought. He nodded and looked at Kelly was ready. He saw her give a small nod meaing. They both followed them well Micheal kelly were walking next to each other.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Shade smiled slightly. "They think I'm good?", she said to herself, very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Before they got any further, Sparky ran back to pull the machine gun off of the robot's shoulders and ran back to the group holding it in one hand. After a little bit of walking Natalia turned to Sparky and she smiled, "Hold on." The teen placed down the machine gun by the young girl and cupped her hands, "I need from real food, all this crap is making me sick!"

Venu's head snapped at the familar voice and Ciberius stepped outside to see four dark figures among the distant and the loud comment that came from one of them, he knew.
"Sorry kiddo! No McDonald's!" he yelled back. Natalia came running towards the hideout and Venus leapt out to pick up the young twelve year-old into her arms. Sparky ran towards them with the machine gun in her hand and she hugged Ciberius, "I'm so happy to see you all again."
"Same here." Venus giggled coming up to them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Shade quickly leapt from the shadows on to the roof of the base, careful to not be seen.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Sparky's eyes turned to the corner and she turned around to see the empty city but they narrowed down, "We're not the only ones."
"What?" Ciberius said.
"I said we're not alone, keep your weapons in hand." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:59 pm

They both saw the rest of them. Kelly looked at them. She wanted to say something, but she started get shy again even know she knew them. She nodded when Sparky whispered that they weren't alone. She placed her hand on her gun handle.
Micheal placed his hand on the gun of his handle too.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:21 pm

"Hello there.", Shade said, henging down from the remians of a streetlamp.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Sparky growled slightly and Venus held up her metalic red pole too. Natalia walked up to the front of the group where the thirteen year-old was and tugged the edge of her jacket. Sparky turned to see Natalia pointing at her pocket. She pulled out the card and the young twelve year-old held it out to where Shade can see it.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Micheal looked at Shade and so did Kelly. They both took their hand of their gun.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Shade dropped from the streetlamp. "I am Shade Uzimi.", she said, bowing. "I thought I was the only survivor of the Needle's onsluaght. But I see that there are more.", she said. "I would be forver indebted to all of you if you would allow me to join you, and share your shelter and rations.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 am

Ciberius looked at his sister as she glanced at Sparky and she sighed muttering something under her breath. Natalia placed the cad away and stood beside the thirteen year-old. Sparky twirled her metals pole once around and stamped it on to the ground, "I have no problem with that, Ciberius?"
"As long as she doesn't cause trouble I'm fine."
"Me too." Venus murmured. Natalia nodded her head as in agreement.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

"I would love having you accompany us, Shade.", Leath said, smiling. "Tell me, how much do you know about bio-tech design?", he asked. "Actually, I know quite alot about the subject...", Shade said, blushing faintly. 'He's kinda hot...', she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Micheal was fine with Shade joining the group and Kelly was fine with it too.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:18 am

Sparky spun on her heel and turned around to walk inside the building Natalia followed inside like she was a lost puppy and Venus came in last so she can catch up on their adventures. Ciberius turned to the others then at Leath and Hedger, "If you really want that part we have to go right now."
"Cibe!" Sparky peeked through the doorway, "If possible stop by a foodbank and get all the food you can, we are really low."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: