Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One on One (Lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 am

Ooc: yup yup. ps. Since my character is a humanoid wolf, he can be ridden at times. (so you don't go wtf if they get in a tight spot and he desides to fly off with your character. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:18 am

Spoiler:
Name: Grendal Lamperouge - nickname is Ren if you feel like using it.
Race: human
Personality: Mature when she needs to show off to someone, but when no one's watching she's relaxed and playful. Her methods are rather clandestine, sometimes even she has a hard time figuring out what she means to do next because of this. Sneaky and a bit deceitful when she needs to be. Courageous and reckless, which is why she's so open to all of these 'opportunities'.
Other: Er, she actually wears a black shirt with ripped off sleeves.

Last edited by elastic on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 am

Ooc: Niceys...okay! We can post intros now. Any idea on their current start point? Being chased for the castle? After they'd already gotten away? etc...
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 am

((Well, we could do a couple things;
1; They could have just stolen it and are about to be captured
2; in a courtroom where their punishment (exile) is being decided
3; already in exile and on their way to get the head
4; what you said

So, which would you prefer? ^^))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 am

Ooc: It may be best to go with two. That way we can give them proper reactions to their suituation. Btw, their after the head of some beast to end their exile? Or are they just after fame?
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 am

((I think both really. xD
Because if they managed to do that; then they would be heroes and able to come back to the kingdom. Depending on how you look at it...

I was thinking two also. So, we'll just go with that I suppose.))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 am

Ooc: ya! *dances* okays, if nobody has anymore questions I think it's time for intros... btw what are they after? O_o
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 am

((Er... troll, Medusa, Echidna, cerberus, hydra, kracken (though that's almost impossible), scorponok, Ladon I'm not sure. xD))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:44 am

Ooc: oh dear... lets do hydra! I love hydra...
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:56 am

((Okay.
Gwaaah, -dies- I... have to go. I'll try to post on my mum's blackberry, but I'm not going to if I can't make it decent x[ ))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:57 am

Ooc: O_O...*can't help but laugh* alright, destiny speaks. Bye Elastic...
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 pm

((I'm back!
Oi, put a sock in it -shoves sock in face-
So, would you like me to go first? Or would you like the honors?))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Ooc: you should go first, ^_^ I have another post to make, so it would save you waiting on me for a while.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:55 pm

((Okay, just give me a second to think it up))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Ooc: okays... I think I g2g again though...I'll post my intro as soon as I can ^_^
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 am

Chains bound her wrists as Grendal was hassled into the courtroom, practically being thrown through the doors. The brutish man who currently gripped her arm had a scalding expression that made her almost afraid to look at him. When she tried to shake him off of her the man just held her arm tighter with an almost constricting grip that made her let out a small "Oof", and she swore she saw a grin at the noise.

Finally, she was led to a small wooden chair at the end of an aisle of scornful looks from noblemen and destitute men alike. The binding on her wrists was tied to the chair that she had been thrust into. Grendal shot the man the worst look she could muster in retaliation. Though he was already half way out the door and her efforts were only met by the loud booming of the two oak doors closing.

A cough formulated to grab her attention brought Grendal's eyes to rest on the men who would act a as a judge for her. The others were only there for entertainment, though they would put input in when it best suited them. She straightened out as best she could with the bindings, holding her head high and regarding the man that sat before her in his high backed chair, ending the scrutiny with a scoff and letting her gaze fall.

Adjusting herself so that the ripped up black shirt that she was wearing wasn't pulling down on her, Grendal awaited the start of the sentencing. It was already clear that she wasn't going to be getting away with this, all they were deciding on was the thought of her punishment. Life sentence, exile, mining, slavery, execution; all were horrid, though she was hoping against slavery or execution.

Finally, the judge quieted the spectators, leaning over the large desk that separated them asking "Do you know why you're here?" an incompetent question at best. So to keep from mingling herself with redundancy, Grendal kept quiet and unblinking, hoping a better question would come her way; even if it meant one that backed her into a corner about the crime.

He sighed and leaned back, as Grendal weighed her options. She had no one to represent her, so she would have to do all of the talking herself. She tried to figure out which was a better punishment; a life's worth of mining or exile. Mining wasn't that appealing, and she would rather be free to do what she wanted. Finally, she decided it was best to go for exile.

Now that she knew what she was hoping for, Grendal could plead her case. The judge was about to say something when she stopped him and said "Before you say anything; wouldn't you think death to be too harsh of a punishment for this? I mean... maybe if murder had been involved, but it wasn't." she tried to push away thoughts of guards and others that had threatened to ruin various plans, all of which had been killed. "Though I admit, it was rather bad. So, you wouldn't want me to be around somewhere important. Like a nobles home, where something similar might happen..." hopefully, she was able to clear away every possibility by the end of this except for exile. Though it wasn't desirable, it was much better then anything else, and she thought that a different kingdom might take her in.

((Er, sorry. Mine's a bit vague about certain things xD
Oi, and I got distracted. That's why it took so long...))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 am

Ooc: lol, ^_^ nice intro none the less, reading it I'm assuming our character trial one at a time? (sorry, another question, I'm just so full of them all the time... swear this is the last one. X|)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:40 am

((If you want.
I could edit it. I just wasn't sure what you wanted to do so I made it look like that xD))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 am

Ooc: you know, I'm just to eager. I'll have mine a separate trial to be safe...
bic;

The sound of chatter and excitement was all around him. Pedestrians talking about the current trials, and the ones to come. Their laughter would erupt loud and obnoxious from time to time, and make Veixen's ears pin back almost in shame.
If he were to look around, the only things to see were dangling, rusty old chains that swung limply from the stone brick roof, and the wooden door with only a few bars to let in the light. He had been given no window, nor bench. Not that one was really needed anyways. He waited patiently for his comrades trial to end, so that he may plead his own. He had around the same intentions as Ren, exile seemed the kinder choice on the list.
His legs curled against his chest for warmth, it was cold here, despite his fur and cloth covered body. Winter was almost on it's way, and even without a window, Veixen's sharp nose picked up that autumn was at it's peak. Not an ideal time for exile, but it was better than slavery or death.
Veixen's autumn orange eyes glanced around again, though there was nothing to see, he stared at the door, ears perked like a curious dog as he listened to the chatter of the kingdom's contents. He sighed, the trail might be more vicious for him. Humans tented to look at his kind as freaks, and even if the law supported him from a lesserment, it did not mold the minds of those to think of him as an equal.
Veixen was an anthro, a mold between human and beast, not a werewolf, because he didn't change from one to the other, he was always stuck in between. Even in that though, he had not only taken on one animal but two. A wolf and a bird, which made him look even more inhuman, though luckily, the bird had only shown through his wings, and nothing else. He had the overall shape of a young man, with silky black and red highlighted fur all over his body. He had the ears of a wolf, and the face of a wolf, and the tail of a wolf, but nothing more after. His hands were that of a humans, despite the fur, as were his feet, though they'd been molded to constantly stand on the tip of his toes, another wolf side effect.
Despite all this, honestly, Veixen loved what he was, he pitied humans. They would not run with the wind as him, or fly with the stars. Another loud outburst of laughter broke his thought as he glanced over at the door again. He growled slightly, but did no more. Staring down at the leather cuffs that bound him to the wall, and soon to his chair in trial. He waited, patiently and calmly, for Ren to finish. He was in no rush after all...
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 am

((I'm sorry I haven't posted.
I was a bit busy, and right now it's very late. I'll get it in tomorrow though ;D))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Ooc: okays ^^
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:45 pm

((-dies-
Today wasn't a very productive day for the internet >.>
Mainly I worked on school stuff and had to do things for new years >.<
I'm really sorry. But I'm gonna have to put this off for another day again))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Ooc: It's fine Elastic. ^_^ just post when you can, no rushes. I'm not pushy, so long as ou don't completely forget about the rp...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One (Lit+)   One on One (Lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on One (Lit+)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: