Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Drowning into a New World

Go down 
+2
Movie
loner_mutt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Drowning into a New World Empty
PostSubject: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:03 pm

"Breaking news. I am Chanel Katherine, reporting live for CNN in front of the Private Blue Dawn swimming pool. After two hours of fruitless details, investigators decided to expand the search area from Tallahassee to Jacksonville just in cade if the teens ran off. It was a regular day at this private swimming pool for six freshman teens, Tori Comet, Aubrey Summers, August Abel, Cody Storm, Kent Summers, and last but not least Cade Uzami. They were part of the swim team, they were presumed swimming here in this ten feet pool all having a good time until five hours later, the teens haven't returned. The parents panicked. When police came to the scene, the pool was drained of water and the trace of presence was their bags located on some sun chairs. We don't have exact description for the teens since they left with regular clothing, so we are not aware of what they are wearing right now. Investigators had to start the trail from the clothes with the K-9 dogs, but when they tried to track it down it all came to the pool. Right now, police located Jacksonville are also on the look out for the six teens, and as if right now families are mourning for them to come back. Everyone hopes for a safe return for the teens if possible. I am Chanel Katherine reporting live from the Blue Dawn Swimming Pool."

Plot:
Six regular teens having a relaxing day when they sucked down from the drain of a swimming pool. But who drained it out? When the teens were sucked up they landed onto a new world. A world full of creatures right under our world. The teens have made a new discovery. But they don't care all they want to do is get back home. They must travel far and wide to find their way back. They must meet new creatures and trust nobody except for the six of them. They must survive in the new world. But the big question is.... WILL THEY MAKE IT?

Characters:
Aubrey Summers: Me
Kent Summers: Me
Tori Comet: x_fire
August Abel: Phantom
Cade Uzami: sora22
Cody Storm: Psychic_Pineapple

Other Creatures:

Me - A magical wolf with wings
blacksoal-

Rules:
Follow all other Sentrion rules plus mines, please:
-Try to stick with the plot
-Bio and Intro's, either one are fine
-One character per user, asides mine becuase they're the only twins, sorry
-If all spots are taken, please be a creature
-Phantom is the co-owner
-Be nice to one another
-Do not kill anyones charrie unless you have their permission
-Have fun! Very Happy

Bio:

Humans||

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Looks;
Personallity;
Other;

Creatures||

Name;
age;
Species;
Gender;
Looks;
Weapon;
Gift;
Personallity;
Other;

Last edited by loner_mutt on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm

ooc: mind if I join as Cody Storm? ^^ Sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm

(Joineth as a creature and a person? P.S. Can I cahnge my character's name from the one you have put down?)
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:30 pm

ooc: join as a creature?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm

OOC:: Join as Tori Comet?
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Ooc\\
All of you may join, and sora...the name please? Loner just wants to know so she can change it on the list
Oh by the way, bio's up please.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:54 pm

(Cade Uzami)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 pm

ooc: here's my bio lol XD

Spoiler:
Name; Cody Storm
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Personallity; He is outgoing, smart, arrogant, and sarcastic. He thinks very highly of himself and his friends. He, even though is pretty smart, he is deffinitly not the brightest bulb of the bunch. He also has a tendency to not keep that many friends; he only stays friends with people he needs to for the time being. Also, even though he is arrogant, he doesn't necesarily think of himself that way.
Other; Is one of the teens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Spoiler:
Name; Tori Comet
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Personallity; Tori is upbeat and slightly random at times. She is incredibly clumsy most of the time, and tends to trip over everything, including her own two feet. She isn't really smart, but she's not dense or ditzy. She is a generally friendly person, but can also be rather shy. She is opptimistic, but also can be a bit emotional at times.
Other; Is one of the teens
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:55 am

Spoiler:

Name; August Abel
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Personallity; August is a very lively and spunky female for her age. She tends to act very young, fooling around with things she shouldn't be messing with. But for most of the time she behaves, and tries to keep a very good temper instead of firing up so easily over things she doesn't have to get head over heels with. She does have a hobby to mess around with her friends, but thye know it's just her.
Other;One of the teens
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Spoiler:

Names; Aubrey and Kent Summers
Ages; 16 yrs. old
Genders; Female and Male
Personalilties; Aubrey and Kent are two very resevred twins when it comes to new people but when they are around with friends, they are the most talkitive things. But when the two are seperate, they are nothing like Kent is strong, reckless, headstrong, courageous, and protective of his twin. While Aubrey is shy, quiet, and vunerable to a lot of things unless Kent is around to protect her when she needs his protection.
Other; They were the teens too

Spoiler:

Name;Fable Winter
Age;993
Species;Winged Wolf
Gender;Female
Weapon; (Included in Spoiler)
Gift; Duplication
Personallity; Fable is a very wise and naive creature of her world. Her kind is considered the kidnest from others, even though her clan has the strongest fighters of winged wolves. She is willing to help anyone in need if they do not wish to harm her, but if so, she'll give them something they'll never forget.
Other; A creature who will help the teens out
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Ooc.
Hm, maybe while waiting we should post our intros. And we're starting when we are draining into the new world.

Bic.
Aubrey and Kent held on to each other as they felt the water draining out of the pool. Aubrey looked at Kent and said, "Don't let go of me." Kent looked at her and promised, "I'll never leave my twin alone." Aubrey and Kent started to scream as they slid down the pipe of the pool. Kent slowly after two minutes of falling opened his eyes and looked around. It was still dark and mucky, but wait! he sees light. Kent shakes Aubrey and she stops screaming. He whispered in her ear, "Open your eyes." Aubrey slowly opened one and then the other. She too, also saw the light. "What is that?" she asked. "I don't know, but I think we're going to find out," he anwsered as they headed towards the open light in the drain of the pool.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Ooc.
um, bump...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowning into a New World   Drowning into a New World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drowning into a New World
Page 1 of 1