Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:49 pm

I do

Wolves(Fantasy or Regular)
Horses(Fantasy or Regular)
Gifted hybrids.
High School(Gifted/Hybrid or Regular)
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:16 pm

OOC:How about a Gifted high school and can I join?
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Sure^^
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:07 pm

OOC: I am going to roleplay one boy and 1 girl

Name:Barricade
Looks:Barricade is thin and taller then his sister. He is about 6'1.His eyes are green and his spikey black hair goes to the end of his ears. Barricade wears a black shirt that says ford mustang on it. He wears black skinny jeans and black and white convers for shoes. Barricade wears black nail polish.
Gift:Can turn into a car and my sig is what he looks like when he turns in his car form.
Other:He still lives with his mom and he has a sister named Fox.

Name:Fox
Looks:She has blue eyes and she is 5'8. She wears a shirt that has a howling wolf on it. She wears black shorts that goes to the bottom of her knees. Fox wears red convers and wears a spike choke collar around her neck. She wears gloves that you can see her fingers and her gloves are black.
Gift:Can turn into a black wolf.
Other:Has a brother named Barricade
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Name:Lucas Rider
Looks:Lucas tall, about 6'2 and has tiny bit pf muscle but not alot. He wears kinda black skinny jeans with a white short sleeve shirt and one of his ears are pierced with a dangling diamond earring and wears black converses. He has the Adam Lambert hairstyle, but a dirty blond. He has one black clove where you can she his fingers
Power:Can fly, and can go completely on fire and can do really cool this with it.
Other:Can only get Bs 89.....He can never get an A.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Barricade woke up and then sat up. He was tired and didn't feel like going to school. He could hear his mom yelling at him from downstairs. Barricade got out of his bed and got dressed. He didn't need to take a shower because he took one at night. Barricade went downstairs and saw Fox waiteing for him. "Are you ready?"He asked,as he walked to the door.

Fox nodded and she saw Barricade open the door. Her black hair went down to her shoulder and her hair was in her eyes as always. She was almost like her brother. They both started to walk to school.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:31 pm

"LUCAS RIDER GET UP NOW!"His mother yelled from down stairs. Finally Lucas woke up and saw the time"Ugh"He said and got up, took a shower, got his lunch, and walked out of the House and started walking to school. He pulled out his Ipod and started listing to it"dew do...Animal I have..."He sang to himself, Then he saw Barricade and fox walking to school. He waved to them.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Ooc: Hello?
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Fox saw Lucas wave to her and Barricade. She waved back and smiled. "What are you doing?" Barricade asked. He looked back and saw Lucas. Barricade waved to him too. He jumped when his phone buzzed in his pocket and took it out off his pocket. Barricade looked at it and saw itwas a number that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Lucas looked back down at his Ipod and changed it" Well um........I'm just going to run to school"He said and started running, he ran past them see you guys at school"he said when he ran past them. He reached the school and walked inside. people we're sitting around, some going to there classes"Well"He said and sat down and pulled out his phone and started texting.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:11 pm

"You too."Fox said when she saw him run past. They both walked in the school and they walk to their locker. Fox's locker was far away from her brother."See ya."Fox said,as she watched her brother leave. She went to her locker, opened it and then grabed her books. She then shut it and went to her class.

Barricade had already was walking to his class. He didn't feel like going to his locker so he just went to class. He walked into class late. The kids looked at him as he walked to a seat and sat down. Today was going to be a boreing day for him.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:01 am

Lucas was already in class, he saw Barricade walked in and kinda laugh a little bit"Ok class we're going to do a our math test today, so hopefully you studied for it"She said and gave them the test paper"Alright Lucas let try getting an A"He said and started answering the questions.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 am

Barricade looked at the test and he didn't even study for the test. He didn't like studying. Barricade filled out the test and put down his pencil . He was done with the test and he put his head on the desk.

Fox read in her class as her teacher started to talk. She would rather read then listen to the teacher. She was reading a book about cars.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:55 am

"Done"He said and stood up walked over and put the tast on the teachers desk"Alright teach I finished, so can i go and eat my lunch?"He ask

"That's fine"She said and started grading the tests. Lucas walked out and walked to the cafeteria, and sat down, pulled out his lunch and started eating and reading his Christmas list to see what he has to get"Great...haven't even got Mom or dad..or..ugh"He said and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Fox heard the teacher that class was over and they would have to do homework tonight. "Great."Fox said to herself as she walked out of the class room. She went to the lunch room and sat down on a table. Fox didn't like the school food.

Barricade fell asleep in class and then woke up. He saw the students were gone so he left the room. He went to his next class, not bringing his books again.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:08 pm

"Ok mom i need to get..um....eh...."He said then saw fox. he scratched his head and looked back down at the piece of paper"Dad..have no clue...Ben..no clue..Ryan....dont know..i hate Christmas lists"He said and put it back in his pocket. He stood up and started walking over to Fox"Hey"He said and he sat down on the other side of the table.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:19 pm

"Hey, Whats up?"Fox asked Lucas.

Barricade went his class.This time he wasn't late and he was happy for some reason. He heard his phone buzzed and took it out out of his pocket. Why was his mom calling him? He put it back in his pocket and sighed.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:25 pm

"Bored..absolutely bored"He said and put his head on the table"So how's Barricade doing?"He asked and sat back up and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:35 pm

"He has been doing good,but he is mostly late to his class." Fox said.

Barricade saw the teacher hand out another test. He just rushed through the test, not even bothering of reading it. The teacher saw him go to his desk and pick up his test. Class was now over and it was lunch time for him.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:44 pm

"That's good, how have you been?"He asked and took a bite out of his sandwich"this is a good sandwich"He said and took a sip of his Coke"So did you bring lunch?'He asked.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:35 pm

"I have been good."Fox said."No."Fox added. She didn't strave herself, She did eat at home, but not at school. She wasn't hungrey when she went to lunch at school.

Barricade saw Fox and Lucas. He walked over to them. "Hey guys." Barrricade said as he sat down with them.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:44 pm

"Hey Lucas said and started lighting his hands on fire"I love this power"He said, the looked at them and stood up"I have to go to gym"He said and started walking to gym"By the way don't you guys have Gym?He ask.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Fox nodded.
"We have gym with you.I wonder what were doing in Gym today." Barricade said. He didn't like Gym because his gift was made for the streets. "I hope were not runing."Barricade said. Barricade's sister was a fast runner in Gym because she could turn into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Lucas walked to Gym in basket ball shorts, and he white t-shirt"Alright coach what are we doing today?"Lucas asked"Running and a hole lot of other stuff, now get to the tracks"The coach said and pointed"Yes i love track"He said and walk to the track field, which went around a football field.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Barricade sighed and walked to the track. He didn't feel like running today, but he had to listen. He looked over and saw Fox was ready for runing the track. "Why does he make us run?" Barricade asked.

"Because he is the boss. Runing is not that bad."Fox said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One x One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One   One x One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: