Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

You Haven't Seen Anything Yet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Ooc//
Yes you may Vampiress.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:09 pm

OoC: Thank you. Bios up in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:21 pm

OoC: What do you mean by compainion? Animal or human?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Ooc\\
Animal, sorry.
I should of have been a little bit more specific.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

OoC: Sorry. I gotta go. I promise I will post my bios tmrw. I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Socks
Verifier
Socks

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:01 pm

As they walked back to the table, Daiyu had already eaten half the food she ordered. She softly dropped her tray on the table and sat down nicely, remembering to be polite. In an instant she shoved down her salad and left no crumb behind.
"Gee, you sure do eat a lot," Nadhrir told her, cutting his food with utensils.
"What do you think? We have PE next, so of course I'm going to eat a lot for maximum performance-" she took a glance at Peace awkwardly. "Is that all you're going to eat? I thought you were an angel."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Ooc\\
Okay Vampiress.

Bic//
He looked up at Daiyu and smiled slightly, "I eat a very heavy breakfast."
"And when he meant breakfast, a buffet." Stormi muffled into her sleeve. Peace turned to his sister and smirked at her as she pulled out a bag of Jalapeno Chips and began to crunch down on them piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:20 pm

OoC: Here you go....

Spoiler:

Name: Neightlynn ((Prnounced Nate-lynn and called Nate)) Corazon Herald
Specie: Elven Warrior
Looks: Pictures above
Weapon: Beautiful royal blue sword in picture
Gift: She has extremely acute senses. Almost nothing gets past her. She's inhumanly quick and has a nasty arm when she flings her sword. She has unparallel muscle ability.
Companion: An elegant white horse
Personality: She's cunning, clever, and sneaky. She's smart, witty, and a major problem solver. She's quick on her feet. She's very concerned with her grades (Straight As), but also about her training. She trains constantly. She loves the rain, cold, and the night. She's funny and very outgoing.
Other: Thinks the human that named her and Randi had a weird obsession with names ending in -lynn.

Spoiler:

Name: Randilynn ((Pronounced Randy-lynn and called Randi)) Heart Herald
Specie: Reaper
Looks: Pictures above
Weapon: The scythe in the picture
Gift: She can fly. She wings are medium sized and bat-like.
Companion: None yet.
Personality: She's very dark. Her human looks can be very deceiving. She doesn't like people very much. She can be happy and very fun when she wants to be. She's smart, cunning, clever, shy, and witty.
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Neightlynn Herald's, better known as Nate, eyes scanned the lunch room. She looked down at her untouched food on the untouched tray placed directly across from her 'sister's' empty tray. She sighed, annoyed at the constant buzzing of people's mouthes. She snorted quickly, then picking up her tray, carried it across the lunch room, throwing it away. Her long black hair was straightened down her back, bouncing lightly against her black tanktop. Her boots clicked loudly, to her ears, against the tiles. To most of the other creatures, it would simply sound like regular clicking of high heels. She blew air upward toward her bangs, blowing them from her bloos red eyes. She, personally, perferred her elven warrior skin. She felt more comfortable. But she must stay hidden in the ugly skin so she would not be ridiculed. She heard a group of four, introducing themselves, explaining more than she was used to hearing. She wasn't very good at making friends, no matter how outgoing she was. She fixed her plaid skirt and smiled brightly as someone passed. They smiled back. She nodded and walked back to her table and glanced down at her schedule. "P.E. is next." Nate murmured quietly.

Randilynn Herald, better known as Randi, looked up as her 'sister' rose and walked across the lunch room. She was watching outside. She was silent as Nate spoke. "Nate," Randi said, not turning her head to look at her. "Huh?" Nate grunted softly. "Sshhh." Randi said, annuciating the letters clearly and drawing them out. Nate clearly rolled her eyes as Randi smiled softly. She loved her older sister, if only slightly. Randi's blue eyes glittered mischeiviously as she thought about her flying, jumping, doing anything reaper related. She loved slashing her scythe around, slicing old oak trees in half with a flick of her wrist. She sighed almost happily as she stood also, her small flat boots barely touching the tile. She threw away her trash and then looked up. There was distinct voice that she swore she had heard before. Oh right. It was a girl from last block's science class. She shrugged and then listened to the voices surrounding it. Now at least she could recognized four voices in her and Nate's next class. She sighed, smirking and then wandered over back to her table. Nate was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Socks
Verifier
Socks

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 am

Daiyu murmured under her breath. "Well might it have been a better idea to bring two granola bars instead of one?" She took another bite off her meal and in a few seconds, she was done. Getting up, she walked with no rush to the trash and threw the food away.
Nadhrir scanned the room silently and listened hard. The sound of rhythmic clicks on the tiled floor bumped in and he tried to block out all other sounds of stirred chatting. Locating the source, he could see it was a black haired girl. Is she in my PE class? he queried, not remembering. He blinked, red eyes gleaming. She sat down at one table. She's an elven warrior. Ah, she is in my class, he said to himself with the memory of his classmates reappearing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Peace crumpled the piece of foil and got up throwing it into the trash. He turned to his sister and jerked a thumb toward the vending machines, "Getting some water." She nodded her head taking another bite as he walked off. Stormi looked down at her bag only half way down with it and she folded it up placing inside her messenger bag. Her violet eyes scanned the cafeteria room as kids sat sat in the tables talking to one another, a few walked around in bunches, and others made their way to the libary to kill some time. She pulled out a piece of paper from her sleeve and unfolded it to show a furious black wolf sketched on it in pen. Stormi glanced at it's beady golden eyes, and thick midnight fur, "This picture is trying to tell me something..." she murmured to herself and she folded it back and placed it in her sleeve. The young teen woke up last night startled by an image flashing in her mind and she quickly drew it out to show the wolf. She shivered at the thought then took one last look around the crowded cafeteria before placing her head on the table, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Nate looked around, staying silent, simply to keep Randi happy. She met the red gleaming eyes of a boy in her next class with her own blood red orbs. She gave a faint smile and then looked up as Randi cleared her throat. Nate looked at her sister and sighed, shaking at her head. Randi was speaking in extremely low tones, so quiet that almost no one else could hear. "Quit staring," Randi had snapped. Sometimes, Nate almost forgot whom was the older silbling. "I wasn't!" Nate retorted in a whisper. "Yes, you were." Nate rolled her eyes. "Kill joy." Nate growled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 pm

As he came up to the vending machines he pulled out a dollar bill from his jeans and placed it inside the machine.
CLINK! the machine went. Peace turned to the window and saw a white bird flying around with a rather very long tail, and a heavenly mark across his under wings. It tapped against the window every two mintues or so as it flew around trying to find a way in. The bird let out a beautiful chirp and began to glow. It flew back and hurtled towards the window. His eyes widen thinking the beautiful creature was going to get squashed but it flew through and soared across the cafeteria. Kids looked up and one girl shirked out. Teens in the school have been waiting to find their companion ever since they came and their companions would come in at odd times like one time a boy found his companion in bed as he arrived in the dorm, a girl was in gym when a black pegasus flew in trotting around her. Peace watched the bird fly above the cafeteria before flying towards him. His dark eyes widen and the bird landed on his shoulder as it sat there looking at him with it's black eyes. Stormi bolted up from the table and saw her step-brother with a white bird on his shoulder. Something was glowing on his wrist and something glowed on the bird's forehead.
"He found his companion." she smiled. The white bird chirped then nipped his hair. Peace chuckled quietly, "Hey buddy."
"Abel." the bird spoke in a whimsical voice. He rubbed the bird's beak and Abel chirped.
Back to top Go down
Socks
Verifier
Socks

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:20 pm

"'Ey, what are you looking at?" Daiyu asked, twirling her finger atop the table's surface.
"Ah, nothing," Nadhrir said looking away.
"You have to be looking at something, my friend."
"Oh," he looked around. "Right there. It looks like Peace just made a new friend?" Both of them stared at the white bird in admiration for a while, the conversation stricken silent.
"I wonder what's its specialty," Daiyu sighed with a slight frown, knowing that her companion had shown nothing magical but flutter around. For a second she doubted it was nothing but an ordinary canary. A bird that could be kept as a human house pet. Her friend who gave him to her as a gift never told her when he left, leaving the bird a complete mystery lying at her hand.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Peace quickly grabbed his bottle from the machine and walked back to the table. His sister sat down as he apporched and Abel landed on the smooth surface looking at Stormi. She smiled at the white bird and rubbed her head, "Beautiful thing?"
"Yea, and now I'm going to look odd becuase everyone looks at me like a depressed person." he sighed opening the water bottle.
'They won't my friend, we're a unique pair, the teachers will be stunned.' a voice flew across his mind. Peace got startled and the same voice chuckled, 'Nothing to fret about, this is the best way to talk to you for me.' He sighed nodding his head and his sister stared at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Socks
Verifier
Socks

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:56 pm

"How are you supposed to be depressed?" Nadhrir asked with a tilt to his head. "Everyone will probably be staring at the bird, rather. Say, what's his name?"
Daiyu nodded, gazing at the bird and noting all the details on its feathers and beak.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:09 pm

"A lot of people knows about the story of my parents divorcing, it was a long custody battle because I was an only child and my mom won the case taking me in. I never saw my dad again that day, but my parents shouldn't have seperated, it was a night my father came home drunk and said things about hurting me, I knew he was tipsy and I couldn't blame him, but my mom took it seriously. They fought all night I could hear their yells echo in my room and I was scared my father could've of beaten her to death. The next day my mom had my things packed and she told me to follow her. My father argued saying he was sorry but my mother never accepted it. I was sad to leave my father because he was the one who taught me things a man should know when he gets older, I wish to see him but my mother doesn't let me." he answered fumbling with his thumbs. The bird chirped and Stormi smiled rubbing her beak. Peace turned to his companion and smiled slightly, "Her name's Abel."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Nate looked over at Randi. "Shouldn't the bell have rung yet?" Nate asked, glancing back over at the boy, whom was turned away. She heard Randi sigh. "Calm yourself, Neightlynn." Randi said. "I hate it when you do that," Nate complained, covering her ears. "What?" Randi asked. "Call me Neightlynn."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:00 pm

The young female teen stroak the bird's soft feathers and smiled softly, "I wish I can get my companion soon. I'm dying to know what mines is. Abel suits your perfectly, you both have wings and can fly around freely when you have the chance too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet   You Haven't Seen Anything Yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Haven't Seen Anything Yet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: