Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hills High School

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:17 pm

"Ah" Adrian said, trailing after his friend and putting the pizza down on the bed. His parents room was one he had never really been comfortable in as a child, but now he loved it. He sat down on the bed and smiled at Kevari's dramatic behaviour.
"Do you really think that I know my way around in there?" He asked, he remembered once, as a child he had gotten lost in the depths of the closet and his mom had found him crying under one of her gowns. He shrugged, "I think there's a map" He teased and shook his head. He grabbed another peice of the interesting flavoured pizza and walked over, patting him on his shoulder.
"Come on" He said, wakling in and opening random doors, "Found them"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:18 pm

OOC: I'm fine with either plan
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:21 pm

{{Hiya! I was going to have one of her Father's former students be an artist who's work is to be displayed actually! ^-^ I was going to jump in once you two got around to then..

p.s. I'm kinda multi-tasking with homework so I may be a little slow at posting xD}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 pm

OOC:: No worries mystik, I believe both I and Icey are studying as we post as well =]
Alright, so skipping to the art show
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:27 pm

((Oo love your idea mystik. Sounds good.
Yeah I'm studying too so noooo worries.))

Glancing at the bag that was now full of shimmering colours and somber blacks, Kevari nodded to himself. A matching bag filled with meanswear sat beside it, on the top a studded jacket that somehow managed to look decent with the shear amount of formals below it.
"That should get her through a couple weeks. If they plan on staying longer, I'm sure your mom'll be happy to have an excuse to buy more. Hey, isn't she supposed to be back soon? You're going to have to tell her she can pack her own panties. I am not doing that for her."

Hearing the gate open, Kevari smiled. "You look good, doorknob. Let's go."

Although the Winsphere building was as austere as his parent's house. Kevari couldn't help but appreciate the gorgeous works that graced the walls. Both Adrian's parents had gotten dolled up especially for the occasion (although, somehow they always seemed to look perfect even in the middle of the morning), and Adrian looked both handsome and slightly ridiculous with his hair properly combed and gelled. Kevari, of course, looked resplendant, and knew it.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes.
"I so dont ever want to hear you talking about my mother's panties, ever" He grumbled, shaking his head.

Adrian stood inside the massive room, one hand automatically going up and messing up his hair. He knew Kevari would yell at him, but he was dressed up and that was enough, his hair was going to be the way he liked it. He grabbed a champange flute and took a sip.
"Urgh, I need something stronger" He grumbled, he had never done well at shows and stuff like this.
"Oh look, there's the Dukes" He said with a small grin. He felt his mother's hand on his sholder and he turned, lowering his head so she could whisper in his ear.
"Hm? Yea sure" He said, nodding as she and his father slipped into the crowd to go and socialize with their own group of friends.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:36 pm

{{Sweetness.}}

Not realizing that she'd fallen asleep until her father woke her, Kairi blinked at the man's grinning face.
"Hey sleeping beauty. You need to wake up and get dressed..." he said quietly. Kairi frowned.
"Where are we going?"
"Art gallery opening. An old student of mine is having work displayed. He got us tickets for tonight. Put on something nice, please. Maybe that dress you're mother bought you that you haven't touched..." After that, her father left. Kairi sighed, before doing as she was told.

The dress wasn't too fancy, but it wasn't made for casual wear either. It was form-fitting now, and long, stopping at her knees but extending to the floor behind her. She had intended to wear it to prom at her last school, but they had moved before the event. What Kairi liked most was the fact that it only covered one shoulder like somewhat of a sash. She frowned at herself in the mirror, she would need to wear heals, and pin her hair up; there wasn't time to curl it.

Find a pair of small one-inch heels she'd hardly worn, Kairi slipped them on and walked about her room a bit to get accustomed. It wasn't too bad, and she wouldn't trip over the end of her dress. She had her mother help pin up her hair into a nice bun, leaving a few redish strands to fall into her face, and her mother added a bit of makeup (much to Kairi's protest) and with that they left with Kairi wondering what some of the kids from school would think of her now.

Last edited by mystikmage on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:41 pm

((You can have Kairi enter however you want. If she's just there, we'll notice her, or she can be like 'hey you!'))

"Hmhmhm," Kevari chuckled under his breath. "They don't look too happy. Hey look, there's the Dean chatting with them, that's probably why. What exactly did she do again? Or was it the whole 'Daisy Duke' fiaso that did it? I'm not even sure you could call those shorts, s'good thing she wore them near the end of school instead of during the fall, she would have frozen to death." He sighed and shook his head. "There are certain parts of the fems that really shouldn't be exposed except on beaches. And other certain places," he murmured trying not to laugh. "If you need something stronger, we certainly aren't gonig to be able to find it here. Wanna ditch?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:45 pm

{{Um...I think the first of the two would fit her better. xD}}

Kairi stepped out of the car, slightly surprised to find a hand there to help her. She smiled kindly, accepting the help before looking around. "Thanks," she said quietly before following her parents inside. Clinging her small hand bag tightly, Kairi resisted the urge to pull out her headphones as she lost sight of her mother and father in the crowd. Sighing, the girl looked around, findind the refreshments and heading that way.

Testing one of the glasses, Kairi smiled at the taste. It wasn't that bad, but she was careful to sip it gradually. She took her time strolling around, actually looking at the art instead of the people.

Last edited by mystikmage on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Adrian smiled.
"In a bit, I just promised my mom we'd stay for at least an hour. After that, we're gone" He said, tipping the champange glass back and finishing it. He arched an eyebrow.
"Do you not know? It wasn't the shorts, it was who she was caught with behind the bleachers. All over the tabloids" He rolled his eyes, and watched Dean.
He scanned the crowd.
"Who is this artist guy again?" He asked, wandering over to a sculpture in the room and looking at it curiously. He was not an art person. He glanced up, seeing his dad doing the same thing, but with a painting. He laughed, he and his dad were certainly alike, even if he barely ever saw him, or his mom for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:58 pm

"Oh right, I forgot about that since we don't see Professor Jeston at the school anymore. I wonder what happened to him? Was she a minor? I don't think so. Oh well, doesn't matter. Like I know who made this stuff." Wandering over to the statue Adrian was glaring at, he noticed the similarities between Adrian and his mom. Both walked with a careless grace, and never seemed to anger easily, or get annoyed by the public constantly shoved in their face.
"Maybe if you look at it upside down it'll look better?"
Turning away, Kevari skimmed the crowd. There was Imi Kosovo, with her trademark little pooch under her arm. Kim Johnson stood agaisnt the back wall, his dark eyes invisible under his designer shades. There was hardly a person here that he didn't reognize. Except... who was the red-head in the dress? She looked to be about their age, but he would have known if she'd went to the Hill. Tapping the enamored Adrain on the side, he turned him towards and said, "I know you're busy with the art, but who's that?" She was rather pretty. He didn't recognize who she was wearing, but it could be a custom piece after all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Adrian laughed, "I think he's flipping burgers" He said, turning as his friend tapped him on the shoulder.
"That? I think that's Kairi, that girl from earlier" He said, smiling. She cleaned up nicely.
"Kairi?" He called, his melodious voice floating over the crowds as he watched her. He ruffled his hand through his hair again, bored with this nonsense already. The girl looked fairly interested in the art, which he found suprising.
"Where do you wanna go after this?" He asked Kevari, his friend probably already had the social scheduel for the evening planned out, which was nice, particularly when you were like Adrian, and your idea of planning was deciding whether or not to roll out of bed on time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Kairi sighed, taking another sip from her glass before walking over to the next painting. She smiled at it, tilting her head slightly as she looked it over. The colors were extremely vivid. Looking for the name, Kairi chuckled; this was from the student her father knew.

Looking back up at the painting, Kairi nodded approvingly. She always had a soft spot for painting, and the kid had a reall talent for abstract. Titlting her head again, Kairi let her eyes wander over it again before taking another sip. She heard her name and quietly turned in that direction.

Amber eyes fell on Adrain Black immediantly. She smirked and nodded, rasing her glass slightly. Figures he would be here, she thought before waving slight to his friend she had seen him with earlier.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:10 pm

"Well we were going to Klymenestra before you hauled me here... wait, did you just say Kairi? Kairi like that girl form the lockers?" Kevari nearly gave himself whiplash turning back to look at her. "Are you sure?" he asked, after closer inspection. Sure.. they had the same colour hair... but that was about it. There's no way the Kairi with the ripped shirt could have had that kind of figure. When she replied with a raise of the glass, he nearly hit himself in the forehead. That was her. Frowning and raising his hand in an awkward, stilted wave in return, he turned to Adrian. Her eyes.. were nearly the same color as the sunset in the painting in front of her.
"I think it's about time we went somewhere with better company." He snicked softly, "unless you want to invite her along."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Adrian sighed, "Where ever you want to go dude. I'm easy going" He said, he smiled at the girl.
"Yea, it's her" He said, gesturing for the girl to come over. He arched an eyebrow at Kevari.
"Should I invite her? She might want to, but I dunno" He shrugged a bit amd smiled. He ran his fingers through his hair again, he definately needed to get out of here. He pulled his phone from his pocket.
"Yea, let's go. I'm done with this place" He said, shaking his head and waving at his parents. His mother arched an eyebrow at him but nodded. She waved as did his father. They were an insanely gorgeous couple, and he could see the cameras snapping furitively through the window, which sort of irritated him.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Matching that arched eyebrow, Kevari stared at him, his mouth slightly open. "Are you serious? Well, fine, do what you want. What, do you have something up your sleeve?" He plucked at Adrian's limp arms and pretended to pull his sleeves open to check. "Can't see anything, but it sounds like she could be of some fun."
Waving to Adrian's parents, he gave Adrian's back a shove from behind. "I told you, you can't be impersonal with girls. You go to her, not the other way around. It's only polite," he sneered, his smile tight and eyes narrowed but sparkling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 pm

"You know, I happen to find that my way of attracting females works" Adrian said, but walked towards Kairi anyway. She looked like a completely changed person, particularly after her intresting choice of clothes earlier. He grabbed another glass of champange on the way and quickly drained it. He definately needed to get out of her. He glanced around, she really seemed to be interested in the art, so maybe she wouldn't want to come. He smiled as he approached, once again aware of the cameras flashing. Paparazzi, how he hated them.
"Hey" He said, pushing past a large man in a too small tux and standing next to her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Kairi chuckled as one of the boys smacked himself in the forhead. She looked back at the painting before realazing that Adrain had becked her over. Her eyes flickered to the painting before back at the boys, clearing debating which would be more intersting. She took a second too long to decided.

Looking over at Adrian, Kairi smiled. "Hi." she said, glancing over at Kevari before turning her eyes back to Adrain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 pm

"So, Kevari and I were planning on ditching this place early, it's not really our thing, and we were wondering if you were intrested in joining us?" He asked with a small grin. He glanced over his shoulder at his friend, grinning. He couldn't get over how stunning Kairi looked.
"Please? It'll be fun" He said, he was flawlessly charming and he was very much aware of his appearance, messy hair and all. He glanced at her barely touched champange and grinned. She had most definately not grown up in his 'world' so to speak.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Kairi felt someone else's eyes on her and turned around causally to see her mother's gaze on her. Kairi's eyes were the same color as her mothers, and the woman's eyes were dancing as she looked over her daughter. Kairi bit her lip, tasting the lip gloss, flickering her eyes to Adrian in a silent question. Her mother grinned and nodded with a slight shrug. Kairi smiled before turning back to face Adrian.

"Kevari...like the designers?" she wondered quietly, moving the glass in her hand to twirl the champagne. "I guess I could tag along. Where did you plan on going?" Kairi asked, taking another small sip, she was starting to grow tired of the taste.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:41 pm

"Yea, he's my best friend, well probably more like my younger, better dressed brother at this point" Adrian said, shaking his head.
"Er, not sure. Kevari sort of plans and I just follow and pay money" He slipped an arm casually around her, leading her towards his friend. It was completely normal thing for him, he did this with all his female friends, so he didn't think of what it might mean to her. Once he had gotten them back to his friend, his arms fell casually to his side. He glanced over at his parents again, his mom arched a teasing eyebrow, although she knew the gesture was just friendly, she liked to tease her son. She blew him a kiss, before turning her attention back to some man she was chatting with.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Oh dear, the girl had brought up his passion. Even if the reference was to his father, if she recognized the name she couldn't be completely hopeless.
"Yes, Kevari is my last name, my father designs menswear. We're going to Klymenestra, it's exclusive but if you're with us you'll be let in. But... you're overdressed. If you try to get in like that, the bouncers will catch you."
This was getting better all the time. With hips like that.. yes.. that would do nicely. Something dark blue to contrast her hair... Glancing at his friend in silent question, he didn't even wait for Adrian to nod before he continued.
"We'll have to stop and get you something else to wear. Me and Adrian can just drop a couple layer, but somehow I doubt you've got a change of clothes hidden in your clutch."

Returning the silly kiss to Mrs. Black, they headed down the granite steps together, Adrian between them. "Klemenestra's just down the street, we can walk form here. If we're playing dress-up though, we'll need to head left. I want to hit Moxie's, they should still be open this time of night."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Kairi was slightly startled as Adrian's hand came around her and he lead her back over to his friend. She quickly notcied the calm expression, and soon firgured this was nothing out of the ordinary for him. For now, she would play along. When in Rome.... Kairi thought, handing her half empty glass over to one of the cateres before they joined Kevari.

"Hey." Kairi said, smiling politely at the other boy. "I'm Kairi by the way, if Adrian didn't tell you." her eyes darted over to Adrain for a moment before looking back at Kevari. She frowned slightly, as he talked about their destination, and her needing something else to wear.

"Not exactly..." she said quietly, all she had in her handbag was her cellphone and her ipod. She followed the boys out, walking causally having grown accustomed to her heals already. "Moxies?" Kairi asked, looking down the left hand street as Kevari suggested.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Adrian sighed, "Yes" He said, ripping the jacket and vest off in an overjoyed fashion. Now he was only wearing a white shirt, which he instantly rolled the sleeves up and his black dress pants.
"You never dress down" He said, rolling his eyes at Kevari. "Moxie's? Yea it should be open" He said, shrugging. He turned his attention back to Kairi, "It's a really nice club, live music, or a decent DJ, and lots of dancing" Adrian said with a smile. He loved dancing, and was a known partier in Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Kairi tried to hide the grin as Adrian talked about the club. Music practically ruled her life, and where there was music, there was dancing. Dancing was in her blood, thanks to her father, but in heals? "I might need new shoes too..." she muttered. "Can't exactly dance in heals unless it's a salsa or mereange..." Kairi took a deep breath, feeling excitement growing steadily within her. "Sounds like a good time." She said in regards to the club, nodding approvingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hills High School   Welcome to Hills High School - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hills High School
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next