Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 pm

She glowered slightly, but didn't argue back and walked ahead.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:54 pm

"Now, remember this. Act like I've got this gun here to the back of your head at all times, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:02 pm

"Yes sir." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:04 pm

"Ooh, I like being called sir. Do that, too."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:09 pm

'What kind of mess did I get myself into?' She thought angrily to herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:10 pm

"Now, hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:25 pm

"Where are we going?" She asked turnig around to face him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 pm

"The front lines. Back to the ODST base."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:56 am

Silver nodded her head quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 am

"And this time, don't try to stop me killing that girl!", he growled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 am

"Whatever you say." She muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 am

(skip to at the front lines?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:42 am

Ooc\\
Yea

Bic//
Silver climbed onto the top of a building, and gave a grunt as she looked upon the sky. The werewolf changed back into a human and she ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:49 am

Jason looked over at her. She was really quite beautiful when he thought about it... "No. Focus.", he growled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 am

She sat down on the building and sighed quietly as a small breeze became to ruffle around them, "So we just hang out around here till it's time to be called back to base?" She murmured turning to him with her unusual white eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 am

"No. We wait, for the hammer to fall, and for all hell to break loose."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:06 am

"Mmm...all right." She murmured, turning her focus back onto the ODST base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:11 am

Jason nodded, and suddenly, three shots rang out, and three werewolves fell. Then, the entire area erupted into a roar of gunfire as the ODST charged from the base.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 am

Silver got up right away and shifted into a werewolf, leaping down from the building. She landed on the ground and let out a bellowing howl before charging foward.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:06 am

Jason quickly spotted Sarah, and leapt down from the roof, brandishing his guns as he charged at her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:19 am

Silver swung her paws around, knocking ODST members around, and she let out a howl, before running foward to ram them around as other werewolves came to aid into the fight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 am

"I'd love to assassinate you, but I'd rather have a fair firefight. How about you?", Jason said, tapping Sarah's helmet with his gun. She spun around and put the barrel of her rifle touching the tip of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:34 am

She let out a snarl as one ODST member shot her on the shoulder and she spun around, swining her arm out to hit him across the face. He hit the ground and she flinched hearing his helmet cracked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 am

Jason raised one of his guns and pointed it, point blank, between Sarah's eyes. "Your helmet won't save you.", he said, smirking. "Count of three, pull the trigger. What do you say?", he said. "I won't play games with you, werewolf scum.", she snarled, pulling the triggers and unleashing one hundred rounds of hot lead into Jason's face. Jason crumpled to the ground, but not before switching his gun to automatic and unleashing hell onto the ODST, who fell soon after him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 am

"Damn! Not again!" She snarled, before running over to him, and changing back into a human.
"Jason!" she screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next