Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:27 pm

(Ugh, darn it... block...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Ooc\\
Lulz, I was able to draw two pictures.
x3

Bic//
"I don't care if Lupin comes in to kill me." She growled quietly to herself as Silver got up glancing out the window.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:56 pm

Jason looked over at one of the nurses tat were mending him. "Get the general. Now.", he growled. The nurse shook her head. "Not now. Save your strength."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:00 pm

She paced her room, rubbing the silver cross that hung around her neck and she sighed, sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:03 pm

(Skip to later, when Silver is on trial?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Ooc\\
Yea.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:19 pm

"Samantha, do you understand what Jason here has said?", Jack said, snarling at the young werewolf girl. "he says that you were attempting to assist the ODST, then inhibited his ability to assassinate on of their top soldiers. What do you have to say in response to that?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

"It is not nesscary to kill them, I'm sure we can find some way to ask for peace from them." She murmured quietly, not wanting to meet his angry eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:25 pm

"There is no chance for peace! they are the enemy, and they must die!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:26 pm

"Yes there is! Killing them till there is no more is wrong! We are loosing soliders as well being in the conflict of this stupid war!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:37 pm

Jack snarled at her. "And how does the self-righteous one propose we make peace?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:39 pm

"Cease fire as of right now, and consult with the enemy leader."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:30 pm

"Absurd! If we ceased fire, those ODST would charge the citadel and kill us all!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 am

"Then at least let me go! You can continue with your onslaught and let me try to sort things out with the ODST leader!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 pm

"Samantha, you're one of my better soldiers. Even if you don't approve of my methods, I need you fighting.", Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:48 pm

She gave a sigh and then a nod, "Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:49 pm

"And Jason will keep an eye on you. If he sees you doing anything... traitorous, he is authorized to execute you.", Jack said, motioning to the boy standing over in the corner. He held up his gun and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Silver growled at him, but nodded her head turning back to Jack, "I understand my orders sir."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:01 pm

"Now, you are to not interfere with Jason again. He is my top soldier, and I can't well have you getting between him and them, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:13 pm

"Yes sir." She asnwered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:16 pm

"Now, get back to the front lines!", Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Silver saw everyone else filing out and she glanced over at Jason before walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Jason followed after her, smiling to himself as he polished his gun.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:36 pm

"Wipe that grin of you face." She muttered turning around to face him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:42 pm

"Whatever for, traitor? I can't be joyful?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next