HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:21 pm

She got hit, sending her soaring above and Zero screamed out as the hellhound hit the ground, rolling on to her side in pain.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Shirley giggled cruelly, enjoying the sight of Noble in pain. Cataclysm let out a massive roar and charged at Noble.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

The hellhound got up, then sprouted wings and shot up into the sky in a spiral, weapon in jaws.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Cataclysm swiftly came to a halt and turned around, trying to locate noble once more.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:13 pm

"You're going down!" She hound yelled, coming from the sky, pluning her weapon down into Cataclysm's face right in between the eyes,
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

(Shadow of the Colossus FTW!)

Cataclysm shrieked in pain, and swiftly reached up and grabbed Noble in his massive stone fist.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Ooc\\
Wut?
o3o

Bic//
Victory was striken upon her face till the large beast caught her like a fly, she let out a terrifying howl.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 pm

(video game reference. nvm...)

Cataclysm laughed, a horribly deep and menacing laugh, as he stared down at Noble howling in his massive hand.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 pm

"Come on sis! Move it or loose it!" Blood yelled from below.
"Obvious if I can!" She snapped back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Cataclysm lifted Noble high up into the air, then hurled her down at the ground at terminal velocity.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm

A large crater formed within impact and Zero screamed out the hellhound's name as dust floated around, giving them a zero visibility.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 am

Shirley peered down. 'My, my, Cataclysm, sweety, I think you've killed her..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Blood was speechless as he was hoping for the arousing figure of Noble but nothing stirred. Zero wanted to leap out but Azreal grabbed her arm, "You'll die too, please don't." The human turned to the fallen angel with a face of hurt across, but nodded quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 pm

"That's simply no fun, now is it?", Shirley pouted, and extended her right arm, pointing a single finger down at Noble, giving her new life and strength.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:25 pm

The hellhound gasped, and she got up coughing up blood along with dust.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:17 am

"Sorry, Noble, the fight is over. You lose.", Shirley said. "You must leave play."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 pm

The hellhound growled quietly then walked off the playing field and Zero ran foward to greet her first.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Shirley snapped her fingers, and Cataclysm vanished, laving the dice to tumble once more. "7."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:48 pm

"Good luck Relic." Blood murmured.
"Aye mate, we're bothin going to need it pal." The lizard demon gave a small smile then began to walk foward.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:54 pm

A massive reptilian bat-like creature appeared that seemed to be made of fire. it let out a horrid screech and dove for Relic.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:57 pm

"Goddamnit!" He cursed then hit the ground flat on his stomach as it missed him but left a large scorched mark along his back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:04 pm

"Ah, it seems you have awakened my sweet little darling Flamer."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:06 pm

"Curse these creatures, they can be made out of anything here in hell!" He got back up, holding his sword.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:09 pm

"Indeed they can."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:11 pm

"No kidding." Noble chuckled and Zero smiled sligtly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: