Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Alice is HorrorLand

Go down 
+2
x_fire
Ellis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:48 pm

"Nervous?" Sullivan asked, now un-buttoning his shirt. It wasn't because of Cat's expression; no, not that. It was merely because the king didn't wear a shirt majority of the time. Though his body was now a pale almost gray color; he still had a very nice bodily tone.
Getting to the last button; Sullivan slipped his suspenders to his sides and pulled the shirt off his arms. It was thrown to his chair, and landed almost perfectly on the arm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Cat watched the shirt almost in slow-motioned. Facinated by the arc and the landing. Though he may resemble a human, he was still very much a cat in many, many ways. He returned his attention to Sullivan, not having really heard the man.
"Hmm?" He asked, his ears flicking forward, eyes darting back and forth in an almost play-like manner. He was bored, which was fairly normal for him. He admired the king's chest for a moment, but soon lost intrest, focusing on a small fly flying around his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:53 pm

((Please be careful where you go with this, see Roleplay Rule #2. Otherwise, have fun. - Icey, Owner and Moderator))
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Sullivan ignored Cat's question and walked back to his chair. He reached over for his chainsaw and snatched it up in his left hand. Left-handed.
Walking back to the window, he stepped up on the window sill and raised the saw. Placing a boot in behind him, Sullivan leapt out the window before landing on his feet to the ground below.
For a reason or another, the fall never impacted him as it did the other persons who dared to jump out his window in fear.
Once he had hit the ground, he ripped the string on the chainsaw back and shook it up in the air.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:57 pm

OOC:; should we wait for pineapple now?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Ooc;
If you want. I wasn't going to make him go anywhere just yet.
When Alice comes; he'll go insane.
He's fun then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:05 pm

OOC:: I think we should wait, we don't want to leave her to far behind.
Heh, I dunno how Cat'll react to Alice, odviously he has a very short attention span.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:27 pm

I wonder.
Could the mad hatter play a part in this?
If not than don't mind me... I'll probably lurk around though if you don't mind. >.>

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was wondering exactly the same thing earlier! - Icey)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:57 pm

((That's the good 'ole icey. Communicating by editing other people's posts x] ))

The mad hatter pulled at a thread, causing it to come taught and secure the flower now embed onto the hat. She had been working on this hat for an hour now. It had given her an especially hard time for some reason, but this made her feel even more victorious for finishing the thing. Holding it out at arms length, mad examined the accessory. It was an ivory white color, with a black feather and flower pinned to it's side; both resting on a black ribbon that was wrapped around it.

The hat was made for the King, Sullivan. He hadn't used the formality of asking for it, mad had just had a sporadic need to make a hat. And who better to sculpt one for than the king? No one. She smirked at the thought. The king brought back memories, of when she had been a he. Of when she had 'helped' Alice with the Queen. Though she hadn't really, she just wanted to see how the whole thing would play out.

Now that was all behind them, and Alice was causing misery throughout the land. No longer was it 'wonderland' but horroland. Mad had welcomed the change, she wasn't looked at as a 'mad hatter' it was more of a title than a description now, though she did enjoy the days when she was indeed mad. There was something she savored about the mindset.

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Me? *bats eyelashes innocently*)
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm

He paused, now on the ground.
Looking to Cat he called out a swift, "I am to find the Mad Hatter."
And with that, Sullivan bounded away waving his chainsaw around in the air.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Mad, who had successfully nursed her strange need to make a hat, thought it would be best if she tried to sell her many others. To do so she would have to find someone willing to buy, and this could prove to be a hard task. Setting aside this prospect, mad went in search of her hats, finding most of them on the wall or table.

Gathering the ones she wanted to take, she placed them all atop her head and headed out. It was, of course, hard to keep them all balanced, seeing as their was a good number of them settled precariously on her head. It must have been an odd sight, a numerous arrangement of styles, all keeping the same dark color scheme, swaying on her head. Though she didn't pay much mind to this, the display of course attracted a few costumers to her, and this was worth whatever she may have looked like to outsiders.

Walking as if there wasn't a thing odd about her, mad made her way about horrorland, selling a few hats, and collecting a good sum of money. Of course, most of the creatures were hiding. None of them wanted to fall victim to the chainsaw or it's wielder. This meant that there were less costumers for her to sell her services to. Though mad was still well off, her work was well known, so she the few that were out were attracted to her. Not to mention that she could sell the hats for a fairly good price and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Cat watched Sullivan go, shaking his head. The Mad Hatter, and people thought he was strange. Flicking his tail, he returned to the inside of the castle, taking advantage of his friend's absence to explore. Of course he had done this numerous times before, and had even been caught napping on Sullivan's chair. He knew he was allowed, having spent a great deal of time here, but the thrill never changed.

Yawning again he glanced at the chair, a mischevious look crossed his odd face and he bounded over the chair, instantly curling into a small ball, his back facing outward, tail curled around him, covering his face. Yawning he settled in, and immediatly began to sleep. Naps were always the best in the castle, as no one dared to disturb Sullivan.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:16 pm

((I have become a dormouse here, for you who didn't know. Hello! I'll be calling him Darmus.))

The mouse cleaned his puffed tail. In the transformation that had apparently swept the land, he had become a human, as had Cat. He sighed thankfully at the fact he had kept his gender, unlike the poor Mad Hatter. Yawning, he whispered, "Sometimes you can only feel bad." Then he settled into a nice little nap.

I suppose now would be the time to explain how our little dormouse looks. He has shortish brown hair, with grey streaks. Not because of age, but it's his fur color. His large round ears are sticking out the sides of his head, and the whiskers on his face are generally stick from jam. His tail is long and furry, with a little tuft on the end, like a lion. He wore the same suit as always, as it had been made to fit him.

Suddenly, Darmus jolted awake. He heard someone say Cat. Cat. Immediately after, he freaked out. He escaped his cozy extra-large teapot and ran around, screeching the same name over and over. "CAT! CAT!" he went on, around and around the tea table. He was in the Hatter's yard, but in no way did he feel as safe as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 pm

ooc: oh my! I've missed a lot! XD
I've read it all and caught up...but how do you guys want me to jump in???
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:30 pm

OOC:: You could sort of do like the same thing as in the movie/book. Where she falls into Wonderland, except this time it's Horrorland. Then she starts bumping into people she remembers but they're all like sort of freaked of her, mainly due to Sullivan's 'distaste' of Alice.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 pm

ooc: that could work...just to warn you I don't remember much of the beginning of the movie/book, so please correct me if I'm a little off...and click on the spoiler if you wanna see what Alice looks like older. (I tried to get a pic that made her look as happy as possible to contrast all the horror stuff lol)
Spoiler:
...and now my intro!

bic:
A girl with blonde hair and a blue dress walked through the woods quietly. She smiled to herself looking around, remembering the last time she had been there years ago, and her adventure that followed. She was much taller now, but she still went by the same name. Alice.

Not much had changed sinse leaving Wonderland. She had just grown up, with the same amount of curiousity as before.

She walked over to a hole in the ground, the only familiar thing left that she could really remember of wonderland. She peaked inside, wondering if she should go again.

Why not? What could possibly go wrong? It's not like anything had changed.

She closed her eyes and fell through the hole, not remember the feeling it gave her, but it was quite terrible. Soon, however, she hit the ground and opened her eyes. She walked over to the potion, drinking it again, and made her way over to the small hole in the wall. She was excited to see her old place of childhood dreams.

With her eyes widened at the sight of her return to wonderland...she was wrong. It was no longer wonderful.

ooc: Is that any good??? I know it's kinda short...but I've seemed to hit a writer's block...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 pm

OOC:; Perfect =]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Cat's eyes flew open as once again his name was called out. Sitting up he glanced around, who was calling him?
Hopping up he walked over to the window, hopping nimbly out and landing on his feet, making no sound. He could still hear his name being called and it was aggrivating him. Moving slowly through the forest, he realzied, much to his annoyance it was Darmus, the doormouse, or at least, he had once been a door mouse.

He walked briskly, off in search of his sometimes friend. The man, as he now was, was so darn excitable, and his voice grated on Cat's delicate ears. Moving quickly he arrived at the Mad Hatter's, he hadn't seen Sullivan on his way here, so he assumed he had either caught up with the Mad Hatter or had gone off somewhere else. Opening the gate he stepped inside.

"Hello?" he called, not wanting to startle Darmus. His tail twitched, something had changed in Horrorland. All the creatures were very much in touch with the land, and now something had changed. It felt strangly familiar, but he couldn't place it.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 pm

ooc: and now we wait XD
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Darmus finally tripped, falling face-first into a platter of jam. Feeling the familiar cool goo on his nose, he calmed. He sat up, wiped off his nose, and ate some of the jam. "Hello." he said, calm until he heard the word. He yawned, having grown tired from his previous excitement.

"Tea?" he asked in turn, holding out a cup. This certain cup had a little butterfly on the side. The insect once had happy light blue and green wings until the change. It was now a dark red and black, with an extremely dark purple background.

The dormouse shivered, then wrapped his tail around himself. Nowadays, he always had a chill, but today it was absolutely terrible. Twitching his whiskers, he calmly questioned Cat of being cold.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Sullivan's nostrils flared as he smelt a strange new scent.
He paused and let his chainsaw's growling die down as he inhaled the air, over and over agian.
The smell, it was familar; yet very distant.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 pm

"Ew, no thank you" Cat said, wrinkling his nose in distaste. Tea was not something he drank, ever. He sighed and shook his head, there was that scent again, something about it was driving him mad. He sighed, realizing Darmus wasn't going to be interesting conversation.
"I'm going to find Sullivan" He said, turning and disappearing back into the forest. hopping up, he jumped into a tree, using that as his preferred method of travel.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Darmus nodded. "Okay, no tea." he muttered, looking at the brown drink. He shook his head, then began drinking the creamer. Setting it down, he was hungry. He began to nibble on some toast. His tail curled around him, but unfurled as soon as he needed the balance. Eating his fill, he easily became tired again. He crawled into a cushy chair, yawning again. "Time for a nap." he said, closing his eyes. Soon he was wrapped in a thick blanket of restless unwaking sleep.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:47 pm

The mad hatter, realizing she wasn't going to get anywhere, headed back to her house. Her eyes flickered up to the tall stack of hats atop her head 'I barely made a dent!' she thought angrily 'If I find Sullivan he's buying every one of them!' Of course it would not be true, but it still made her feel better to have someone to blame for her ill fortune. Someone besides Alice.

Yes, she remembered Alice, and she was tired of thinking about her. No longer did Mad crave wonderland like she used to, it had become a thing of the past, a hated memory even. So she needed someone else to blame for her low profit. Sullivan fit the bill just fine, though she couldn't do anything about him, or the chainsaw.

Speaking of them, was that the faint growl of the chainsaw she heard? But it had died down, and now she could barely hear it. Turning her head this way and that, she spotted him. Sullivan with his chainsaw in hand, he seemed to think there was a strange smell in the air. But what did that mean? She took a tentative sniff, taken aback by what she realized. It was Alice. None of the others would realize this, they didn't remember her, how could they? But she did.

Taking another sniff to make sure she hadn't returned to insanity altogether - for it had never completely left her - she realized her suspicions were right.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Sullivan's eyes were casted over to Mad as he noticed she was there.
"What is it...?" He asked, his scratchy voice traveling through differen't pitches of sound. The look on her face, it was rather odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice is HorrorLand   Alice is HorrorLand - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice is HorrorLand
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: