Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:37 am

(Oh yeh. lol. changing up the mate thing has me all confuzzled)

(still nothing)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 pm

"That's sad to know, he was turned into such a wicked wolf. Can there be a way to change him back?" Sniper muttered.
"Maybe I can give a try if he still remembers me." Nayela answered turning to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 pm

(ugh, can we skip to the next day?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:05 am

The sound of chirping birds flowed through the caves and Toni's ears perked as she raised her head to see the wolf walking out, slowly. The dog tilted her head to the side then laid it back down, sighing.
Nayela walked out of the cave sniffing the fresh pine smell. Her ears twitched as a rabbit dashed out and quickly as she could, bounded after it. Two minutes of chasing and it was in her jaws, dead. The wolf walked back to the caves content as the other dogs began to rouse up and quickly one of them caught the scent of the rabbit, "Food!" he barked. Nayela shook her head laughing then she came over to see Nova waking up not far from Hiyashe who was already stretching, "Here for you." The wolf flopped the meal down, "You'll need it if, you're going to have pups." The collie looked up at her, "Thank you, and how did you know?"
"I used to work with my packs healer. I would always assist him anytime he needs the help, and in fact I can tell from your stomach since he taught me." she smiled. Nova smiled back then nodded, "I'm grateful to have you with us."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:33 am

Edgar and the others were exhausted. They had worked all night to make weapons and armour, and it was complete. Edgar let out a whistle to summon the troops over to get fitted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:45 am

Some of the dogs gave a bark as a few ran over to them, jumping over others who were still asleep.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:47 am

Cade walked over. "very good work, guys.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:53 am

some of the dogs already began to walk around in the light loose armor. Some try to dent it, but nothing happened so they were glad for the strong metal.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 am

Cade picked up a pair of katanas, and a suit of armour reminiscent of the samurai. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:09 am

Hiyashe trotted around in a suit as her curled tail wagged. Henry turned to see Bat stand as Riley helped him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:34 am

Severus got up and walked over, followed by Raz'Griff. They both got some light armour and daggers.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Once the blind bloodhound was suited up. He got up shaking himself then got up running around as others dog began to train as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Cade put on his armour. He loved the feel of it. Very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:39 pm

"This is neat." Zeke smiled, stubby tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Edgar and the others bowed. "Thank you.", they said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:47 am

Nova bowed her head as the leaders came over to them, "We have appreicated your services, will you be staying with us from now on or do you have to return to your homeland?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Raz'Griff walked over to Severus, smiling. "Well, how do I look with my new armour?", she asked. "You look great."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Nayela sniffed the metal a bit, before giving a small lick and shuddered, "Eww."
"It never meant to be good." Lani laughed as she came over. The female wolf looked up to meet the soft brown eyes of the dog. The canine smiled, "What's with the feather clipped into your ear?" She pointed with her snout. A grey feather was tied into her ear with small mouse bones, and special stones attached on to it. Nayela looked at it, swining it around before speaking, "Something every female gets one they have been pass their puphood."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Hel snapped her fingers, and a rather luxurious suit of armour modeled after the skeleton of a Draconian appeared, along with a rather terrifying sword made from Deadsteel and dragonbone.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

A dog came running into the cave panting and a few turned heads to see the Belgian stride in, "Blight's Army spotted southwest being tagged by an ally they apparently countered last night!" Suddenly everyone turned their attetion and Kite bounded out past the dog, "Nightmare, take the tunnel closet to the entrance, take a small group." The black dog nodded his head and barked a few names before running off.
"Alex choose a few of you guys to remain down here to hold up the fort." Sniper barked. She nodded her head and a few dogs came running over to her. Nova sent out a few groups and Hiyashe lead out a spy patrol.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:15 am

"We'll stay here.", Severus and Raz'Griff said together.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:00 pm

She nodded her head turning to them then turned to Sniper as he gave a bark then ran out with a large group through the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:12 am

"I'm staying here.", Cade said. "Crap...", Severus muttered. "Don't worry, kid. I'm not gonna get in the way. But if I hear moans and screams, I'm going to assume somebody is dying and therefore call in every medic in my army.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Cross gave a small chuckle, before she shot upwards and flew out of the cave. Alex shook her head then Toni turned to the twin Mundis and the three ran off to watch the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Severus sighed. "Dad, you know you can trust me.", he said. "Like the time you said I could trust you to not set my hair on fire with a match?" Cade said. Raz'Griff giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next