Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One on one with elastic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

One on one with elastic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Ophelia couldn't help but laugh a bit. It was exhilarating to run, especially when it was with someone else. She flitted around the trees, avoiding any other obstacles, until finally a break in the forest was visible. She scented something, followed by a small sound, and was suddenly knocked over onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Justin's ears pereked as he saw Ophelia on the ground.
He had no idea what she was doing there.
Heck he couldn't see anything that would have pushed her there.
But insticvitly he let out a low growl, and crouched; lowering his head and flicking his upper lip up.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Ophelia got up, shaking her head "You smell that?" she asked, a bit dazed from hitting her head on the ground. Again, she shook her head, looking around the woods to try and find whatever it was that had knocked into her. She couldn't figure out why it hadn't stayed around. It had been too quick for her to actually figure out what it was by scent or looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on one with elastic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: