Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

magic of love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

magic of love Empty
PostSubject: magic of love   magic of love I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:43 pm

in the land of avaria magic is alround you. from the singing in the trees to the ground itself. every were you walk you see wizards and creatures alike. at least that was how it used to be, now the magic has left a few countries in avaria. all the wizards and creatures are in hiding. the kings that rules avaria wan't all the magic for himself. and one by one he is sucking the powers of all the wizards and creatures in avaria. there is only one person who can take the throne and that is the prince, but no one even knows what he looks like, and people don't even think he exists. myrtle the shapeshifter is one of the many few wizards the still live in the village with the humans. she keeps her powers secret, but one day when she gets attacked by a young man she has to use her powers to svae her. now the king knows of her and wan't her for himself. when running one day she come face to face with a young man. he is stunningly beautiful. white hair and blue eys. who could he possible be.

name:myrtle
looks: https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/23w8tbb.jpg
personality: shy and quite. very helpful and has a soft spot for animals and little kids. has a heart of gold and her smile birghtens any area. her pet is a white wolf named cecil

name: ashen
looks: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/H/hoplessromantic/1100936033_cturescute.jpg

http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/05042008/5/d/d/f/5ddf5bada61bc0_full.jpg 9 (what he was wearing when she met him. this is not the guy)

personality: quite, mysterious and very loving. he has eyes that can melt any womens heart. he is actually the prince that no one knows about. he is a wizard that can control snow and ice. he also has a white fox pet name chrisa

name: jayce
looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guys%20with%20brown%20hair/That-Little-Goth-Chick/Anime/Guys/AnimeGuy.jpg
personality: very outgoing and spontaneous. he smirks all the time. he is a earth bound wizard. he loves nature more so then any women, and he is a womens man, flirting with any girl that loks pretty. he was actually the one who attacked myrtle although he was really trying to touch her you know whats. his pet is a golden cougar named mcgee
Back to top Go down
timidwolfchild
Verifier
timidwolfchild

magic of love Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic of love   magic of love I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:58 pm

myrtle remembered days ago when that guy tried to touch her. she remembered everything. she knew know the king was after her. she had everything packed in her bag and was ready to leave. she turned back to look at her house, or her late house for the matter. now that the king was after her she was on the run. she would have to try and find the other wizards and stay with them in hiding. she closed the door behind her not even thinking bout locking it. there was nothing worth stealing in there. even if any one did come in she did not care. it was not her house anymore. she had her book of spells, her ingrediants and her pendant all in the bag. she also had the camaflouge robe in there as well in case she needed to run without being seen. she also had her bow and arrows wrapped around her back. not to mention the unicorn horn dagger in her back pocket. she walked up the base of the hill into the forest. giving a final glance back she walked away from her last home. soon enough her white wolf cam bounding beside her,

"so myrtle mylady are we on the move"

"yes cecil we are on the move"

for the rest of the journey the two were quite. not because they didn't have anything to say to one another no the reason was because they were afraid that someone else may hear them. once they were two hours away from the village of crystel they stopped nad took a breather. as she was sitting there she suddenly relized she could hear footsteps coming towards them. once she relized that she grabbed her dagger and stayed ready. they were coming closer, closer. she was just about to turn around when a white fox came in front of her. she stared at the fox for a long time. she did not relize that the footsteps stopped right behind her once she heard the voice

"i hope your not planning to use that dagger on my fox"

with that she twirled around and slashed her dagger at the voice only to see it blocked with a long silver sword. she trailed her eyes from the sword to its users. once she saw him, she suddenly gasped. he was beautiful. long white hair the framed his face. and the deepest most bluest eyes she have ever seen, so blue that you could drown in them. al together the sight of this men was breathless.

he loked down at her then sheathed his sword.

"as i can tell you are a wizard like me"
Back to top Go down

magic of love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: