Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Great War of Amaraial

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 pm

"It looks wonderful, this is the fourth set I have done since I began my weaponary work here. Oh and I almost forgot, a pair of gloves for Keiss." She pulled out a pair from a sack on the floor. They were a dark rich black with the symbol of a flame on the back of the hands and red crystals in the palm.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 pm

"Ooh, he'll love those. I know it."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Echo nodded, smiling and looked up to see Chains walking over, "Amazing work. I'm glad to have a female weaponary maker. Always hard to find dragons like you."
"Stop flattering me." She laughed then turned to Maestro, "Ready to go? I think the training is done by now."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:35 pm

"Yes, I suppose we should. I can't wait to show off my new armour."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

The white dragon laughed and bent down, "Hop on, I'll make this flight fast."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:45 pm

"Hooray. I'll warn you, I'm susceptible to motion sickness when I get to high speeds."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:22 pm

"All right." She smiled. Echo bounded out of cavern and leapt, wings spreading open. She shot off into the skies, roaring.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 pm

"Nice and flashy. I like it.", he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Echo smiled and glanced downwards to see the camp up ahead.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 am

*derp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 am

Bishop glanced up and smiled, "They're back."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm

"I hope they got me some good gloves.", Keis said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm

"I'm sure they did. Echo tries to find the best of everything." Rebel murmured. The white dragon gave out and held up the pair, "I hope these do good for you kiddo."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Keiss smiled. "they're wonderful. Thank you.", he said, eagerly recieving the gloves.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:59 pm

"Try them out." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:55 am

Keiss nodded, forming several fireballs in his palms. Not even a tiny burn. "Fireproof. Nice."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm

"Then I got the right material for it, mission done." The white dragon nodded.
"You always get the best Echo." Jinx smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:20 am

"Thanks, Echo.", Keiss said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:29 pm

"Not a problem at all Keiss." She smiled back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:51 pm

"And my new armour is aweosme, isn't it?", MAestro added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 pm

"It's amazing! What a piece of work!" Scylla smiled.
"Second set you made, huh?" Jinx laughed.
"Yep." The white dragon nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 pm

"Who got the first set?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 pm

"Masque, but he died during a patrol with a group." The young elf sighed.
"He was my tamer during my wild-state when he tried capturing me." Echo murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Maestro nodded. "I'm sorry for bringing back bad memories."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:29 pm

"No it's all right, sometimes it's good to say their name again." Echo smiled nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great War of Amaraial
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: