Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Elastic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Terra smiled at Jake as he emerged from the house "Hey" she said, producing a half wave before putting her hand back by her side. She could hear noise from inside, but couldn't make it out. It would be fun to go to the ice rink, yes, but quite embarrassing. She didn't have time for things like that, not to mention, she didn't partake in any sport except for skateboarding really. It was hard to get accustomed to the way skates were built, but she would manage somehow.

Austin blinked once, surprised that he had been so careless as to let those emotions seep through. He smirked and nodded, hoping that nothing else had realized his thoughts. Of course, it wasn't like he couldn't take a fight, it just wasn't something he felt like doing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Sara sighed and went to lace her skates.
"Come on" She said, laughing as Nick followed along behind her. She quickly laced up her skates and stepped onto the ice, nearly getting hit by a mad hockey player.
"Wow, hey" She called, laughing as she took off after the guy, seeing as she knew him from school. Her dark hair streamed out behind her, a small smile on her face as she began to do some laps, warming up.

Adrian sighed and leaned against the tree, his blue eyes scanning the area.
"So, anything else new?" He asked, his voice low. He could hear something in the bushes across from them, but he was trying not to let on that he had heard anything.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 pm

((Oi, so, like you said, I will take up the characters of Jake and Ashley for a short while))

Terra laughed, following Sara hurriedly onto the ice and lacing her skates up. At first, she was a bit awkward, but after a moment she had gotten the hang of it and went to catch up with Sara. She shivered, feeling chills from the temperature of the rink.

Austin glanced at Adrian "No, no. Nothing too special" he said. The corner of his eyebrow twitched the slightest bit as something in the bushes made a soft sound. His eyes staying on Adrian, he prepared for whatever it was, while trying not to let anything shoe on his face.

Nick's smile twitched to a frown at Jake. It was small, and almost incoherent, but it's message was clear. He was uneasy around Jake, they had a bit of bad blood between them, and he had been uneasy when Sara mentioned his name. He would, however, have to deal with it for Sara's sake, and he tried to repaint a smile on his face for show. Following Sara and the others inside.

Ashley was in the corner of the rink with a group of her friends taking a small break from skating. Her pale blueish-gray eyes flickered back to the rink for a moment to spot Sara. She scoffed a moment, she and Sara definitely weren't friends. Deciding to head back out, she pushed off of the wall, heading out to skate, only a few feet from Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Connor clapped Nick on the back, noting his friend's uneasy glance.
"Dude, it's fine. She's not even into him" He said, knowing about his friend's feelings for Sara. In fact he really liked Terra, which was his main reason for hanging out with the two girls.

Jake frowned again at Nick, and turned, skating along side Sara, slipping an arm casually over her shoulders in a 'casual' friend way. He smiled at Terra, pulling on Sara a bit to slow her down so that Terra could catch up with them.

Sara laughed and spun in Jake's arms so that she was now skating backwards. She laughed, brushing her hair out of her eyes and smiling at her friends, her green eyes twinkling.
"Hurry up slow pokes" She called, gesturing with a mittened hand and skating skillfully backwards, her eyes on Terra.

Adrian glowered dangerous at the bush.
"Come out" He snarled, long fangs slipping from hidden places under his upper lip. Automatically his fingernails turned into long, dagger-like fangs. He snarled again, his blue eyes staying trained on the bush, prepared for whatever was to come. He was a much more agressive fighter then most of their kind, and often when searching for trouble.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Terra smiled at Sara, her hands clasped behind her back, and humming for added affect. Her pumpkin red and black streaked hair swirling behind her head. She quickened her pace hard enough to catch up with Sara and Jake, and pulled up next to Sara. Keeping pace with them, she smiled again, not noticing the cold as much anymore.

Austin's eyes locked on the bush, nails becoming long and sharp, and fangs bared. He turned to face the bush, standing stiff and upright, preparing for a fight that would inevitably happen. He wasn't very worried though, whatever it was couldn't handle two demons at once.

Nick smiled at his friend nodding, before hurrying out onto the ice. Quickly, he put on his hockey skates and skidded out onto the ice. He waited for Connor, glancing at Sara a moment. Jake was with her, and his arm was around her, he frowned a moment, trying to decide what the gesture meant.

Ashley, sped up a bit, twirling twice before resuming skating. She tilted of to the side, going to the middle of the rink, and proceeding to jump up before twisting in the air and landing smoothly. She knew Sara was a good ice skater, and hoped she would see the move as a threat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Sara rolled her eyes at Ashley, knowing that the girl was just trying to intimidate her. She was a better skater then Ashely, but Ashley always tried to show off.
She slipped out from under Jake's arm and slowed a bit, ending up between Nick and Conner.
"Having a good time?" She asked, linking her arms with them.

Jake turned as Sara disappeared, he frowned seeing that she was now skating with Conner and Nick. He knew that Sara didn't like him, but he really liked her and it was bugging him that she was skating with Nick, at his party too. He sighed, seeing Ashely, he had no idea who had invited her, but he didn't care as long as she didn't bug him or his friends.

Adrian's eyes stayed trained on the bush, waiting for whatever was in there to come out. The bush moved violently, and a small, random looking creature popped out.
"Th-the masters summon you" It squeaked, it was a lesser demon, a summoning demon. They were sent on errands for the demon clan leaders.

Conner slipped his arm from Sara's.
"I'm gonna go catch up with Terra" He said, winking over Sara's head as he skated away.
"Yo, wait up" He called to the girl skating in front of him, a goofy grin on his face as his arms cartwheeled as he tried to keep his balance.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:07 pm

((I'm so sorry x[
-failure- ))

Nick smiled at Sara "Yeah" he paused "It's a pretty cool party" his smile brightened and he felt hot despite the cold, looking away from Sara he saw Conner catching up to Terra and Jake just ahead of them, he frowned, though not too much. The only bad thing was the uneasiness between him and Jake.

Terra heard Conner call to her and looked back to find him flailing she rolled her eyes grabbing his arm and pulling him to a more steady position. She fell back a bit, coming to skate next to him, she smiled "Nice trick you had there"

Austin relaxed as the creature showed itself. He tilted his head in confusion at the lesser demon 'The masters?' he sighed 'We'd better go...' it would not be wise to go against the masters' wishes. He nodded, take us to them, he said in an icy voice, locking his gaze on the creature.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Sara laughed, pulling Nick along with her.
'Having fun?" She asked her bright eyes shining with the cold. She leaned against him, smiling brightly. She loved skating, especially with her friends.

Conner laughed, relieved that Terra was holding onto him.
"Thanks" He replied, grinning brightly at her.
"Oh I know, I have the skills" He said, trying to pose, before falling and landing hard on his knees.
"Oh" He gasped, laughing at himself.

Adrian sighed and followed after the lesser demon, his eyes peeled for any of the other demonic clans.
"Hurry" He growled at the small demon, making it squeak and hurry up. He chuckled at the small thing, they were so short, so it was always amusing to scare them into moving faster.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:49 pm

(-sigh-
Alright... you can smack me now.)

Nick smiled back at Sara, nodding his response to her question. He was shaking with excitement from the cold and because Sara and him were skating together. A mischievous light flashed behind his eyes and Nick said "Come on! Let's have a race!" and with that he took off as fast as he could.

Terra laughed at Connor's 'humbleness' stopping completely and doubling over as he fell while trying to pose. "Nice one" she said, flicking a tear away, that had formed from her laughing so hard.

Austin watched the lesser demon as he led them to the clan leaders. He had hoped that his hearing was off, and that he was wrong about what they were needed for. But, a demon's hearing is very acute, so, of course, he had heard perfectly what they had said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:53 pm

"Nick!" Sara screeched, laughinhg as she tore off after her friend, catching up with him almost instantly. Laughing she passed him and turned backwards holding her arms out so that she was better balanced.
"Come on slowpoke" She teased, skating directly in front of him.

Conner laughed, "What can I say, I'm skilled" he said, clambering unsteadily to his feet and holding his arms out for balance.

Adrian stayed close to Austin, "So what do you think?' He asked, knowing that they were both thinking the same thing, which made him anxious. He glanced around to make sure nothing was around.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Nick narrowed his eyes, trying to move his legs faster in order to catch up with Sara. But, his attempts were pointless, she was too fast for him "All right. I surrender." he said holding up his hands in a sign of defeat.

Terra laughed a bit at Connor's unsteady way of skating. "Just don't kill yourself" she said, grabbing his arm and dragging him along as they skated. She let go, holding out her own arms for balance, and attempted a twirl, but managed to veer to the side instead.

Austin looked up at Adrian "I think I was right..." he said gruffly. He knew he could handle what the clan leaders were going to assign them, but he found it a waste of his time. And, the other beings would be attacking left and right.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Sara smiled and slowed, so he could catch up.
"Of course you do" She said, twirling around him and glancing back at Terra and Conner.
"Nice spin" She called, teasing her friend and smiling at her.

Conner laughed, "I wont, at least not unintentionally" He said, still holding his arms out for balance.
"Show off" He hollard at Sara, sticking his tounge out a bit.

Adrian sighed, "Oh joy" He muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets and wandering behind the lesser demon.
"Hopefully this is kept on the down-low, if the others clans here, we're screwed"
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:12 pm

(Hey. Do you want to leave the ice skate/party soon? Because I'm running out of things to do x] )

Nick grinned, catching up to Sara. He was still a bit unsteady on the skates, and being numb didn't help at all. Seeing Terra try to spin, he did the same. Instead of veering to the side, however, he fell on his side. "That's a lot harder than it seems!" he hollered. Getting up gruffly.

Terra made a face at Sara, laughing as Connor called her a 'show off' and sticking out his tongue. Again, she burst into laughter as Nick made an attempt at a spin also, but failed much more than she had.

Austin nodded grimly "I was thinking the same thing." he looked at the lesser demon glaring at it so that it would hurry up "Especially with the burden we have to carry..." He sighed, looking around to make sure there were no creatures lurking around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:15 pm

OOC:: Sure, I was just about to suggest that.

BIC:
Sara waved at her friends and executed a perfect spin, followed by a jump.
"Do you guys want to go get some hot chocolate?" She asked, reaching out a hand to Nick to help him up.

Conner laughed, "Hot chocolate sounds good" He called, making his way over to the side of the arena and sitting down.
"Enough of this nonsense" He said, yanking of his skates and jamming his feet into his skate shoes.

"I wonder why they want humans though" Adrian said thoughtfully, shaking his head a bit as he did so.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Nick put on a goofy grin as Sara helped him up. He was relieved when she suggested hot chocolate. "Yeah, I'm freezing" he said, getting his skates off hurriedly and replacing them with his normal shoes. "That's so much better"

Terra nodded vigorously "Hot chocolate sounds awesome right now" she said getting off her skates and replacing them quickly with some vans. Wrapping her coat around herself and smiling "Let's go" she said, watching the others and waiting to leave.

Austin clenched his fists until his knuckles were white, clenching his teeth angrily. "I suppose we'll find out when we get there..." he managed to breathe out. He didn't want to be the one to break the news, and besides, there could be a creature out here that he had overlooked. If one of them found out, it wouldn't be good for them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:03 pm

"You all suck" Sara teased, taking off her own skates and slipping her feet into her black flats. She quickly ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.
"My place? Parents are out of town, so you guys can all stay" She offered grinning as she stuffed her hands into her over-sized blue mittens.

Conner smiled.
"Yea sure, besides you have an awesome home theater system" He said dreamily, refering to Sara's older brother and father's pride and joy.
She rolled her eyes, "Just dont break anything"

Adrian nodded, also glancing around. If Austin was correct, and he thought he was, they were about to be put in one of the most dangerous situations he could imagine.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Terra nodded gleefully as Sara suggested them going to her place "Sounds good." she said, winking jokingly. She smiled "He's right, your home theater system is awesome." she said, shivering a bit from some of the cold that was still left in her.

Nick frowned "I can't" he said gloomily "I have to watch my little brother tonight" he looked up, putting on a half smile "Sorry guys.". Looking at his watch and then adopting a shocked expression "I've got to go too! Bye guys!" and hurried out the door.

Austin relaxed a bit, thinking about how they would deal with this situation. Normally, they would be able to handle the lesser demons and other creatures. But, he feared that this would prove differently. He growled "Hurry up!" and the creature spurred on an extra amount of speed. In a second, they had arrived by the leader's.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 pm

"Awe, that sucks Nick. Well give us a call later" Sara called, waving. She smiled at Terra, and made her way towards Conner's truck.

Sighing, Conner pulled his cell phone out of his pocket.
"Ugh, fine" He grumbled, shaking his head. "My mom wants me to come home, so I'll drop you guys off and head home" He said, pulling his keys out.

Adrian sighed and followed half a step behind Austin. He wasn't as good at meeting up with the leaders as the other demon. He tended to irritate them.

OOC: Blah, writer's block
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   OnexOne with: Elastic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Elastic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2