Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:31 am

"If Nova gets word of this she'll be furious, we came in as a rescue mission to defend the helpless and attack of those who tried to attack. I'm really sorry for your loss Spectre, but listen to me. We can't be such cold-hearted killers please don't let anger get to the best of yourself." She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 am

"Anger? I'm past anger. I was past anger years ago, when they killed Jeriah and me. I'm at blind, murderous rage now.", Spectre snarled. "They've killed everybody I love. I will destroy each and every one of them if it's the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:39 pm

The female dog was going to argue till Ransom appeared, tail wagging, "Three fourths of the attack party is dead, the remaining had limped off or drop dead. Raptor is consider a dead dog, though still standing."
"Who made him blind and deaf?" Sera questioned.
"Chance, though he took a few blows himself, he's limping pretty bad." She answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:35 pm

"He won't be standing for long.", Spectre said, turning to leave the shelter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:15 pm

"Wait, please don't, you can have the pleasure of killing him in front of Shadow." The female dog murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm

"I'm not looking for pleasure. I'm looking for revenge.", Spectre snarled. "And you'd do well to not interfere."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:28 am

The female dog was shocked, but raged filled her body, her claws digging into the ground, "Fine then go on! Kill Raptor if you want! I don't give a damn anymore!" The two Mundis flinched as her words were thick with anger.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:40 am

Spectre smiled. "Rage is a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Embrace it. You may end up joining me in my unending Hell.", he said, leaving the building.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Sera didn't realize the startled look on the twins faces, and she shook her head, "Twilight...."
"He left to kill Raptor." The black Mundi whispered. The female dog's ears perked and quickly followed after Spectre.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Spectre searched the battlefield, and soon found his target.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:33 pm

The male dog was stumbling off as he tried to find his way back to the base. Sera saw the limping hound and not far behind him was Spectre.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:36 pm

"Deaf and blind, right?", Spectre said. "Not brain-dead, though.", he said. Turn around so I can claw your face off, you worthless cur.... he thought, sending it directly to Raptor's mind.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:41 pm

His ears perked and the thin wiry dog turned around, his ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Spectre smirked and tackled the dog, making a long slash on his face. That's for killing me!, he said, and made another slash. That's for killing Jeriah!. He made yet another. And that's for my sister!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:47 am

Blood bubbled up in Raptor's mouth, before he fell limp under Spectre's attacks. Sera stood there, shocked, a cold feeling running down her spine, Shadow is going to personally have himself kill her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:51 am

Spectre stood over Raptor as he lay motionless on the ground. And you think death will release you? Don't make me laugh. Death is only the beginning!, he thought, and placed his paw on the dog's chest, crouching a little so that his face was only a few inches from his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:53 pm

He gave a tight laugh, "Death is my life, blood shall run over this town and it won't be yours," Raptor's eyes turned to see Sera in the distance and he managed to yell from where he laid, "You'll regret siding with these mongrels, Shadow will have you dead!" The female dog, growled, ears flattening.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Death will be your life, you cur. And you will join me in the eternal hell that is unlife!, Spectre snarled, piercing the dog's chest with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 am

The dog let out an unnatural cry and Sera flinched as the dog's eyes rolled back and he no longer was alive.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Now come, oh wretched soul, and accept your unending hell., Spectre snarled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:11 pm

A transparent figure of the thin dog appeared and Sera got startled, eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Spectre laughed. "You will wander this existence as long I do, the unending of torturous unlife slowly driving you mad until you long for complete destruction, for your very soul to be torn to shreds, anything to stop your eternal hell.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Raptor gave a gasp, startled and turned towards the golden brown female dog. She was shocked just as he was and without another word he bolted off in fear, disappearing. Sera gave a small whimper.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Spectre smiled. "I'll find him soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:02 pm

"That's for sure." The female dog murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next