HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) Empty
PostSubject: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Plot

There are mythical creatures to humans trying to protect the Moon and Sun. There are two creatures that are the Earthly representatives of these two deities, but no one but the creatures knows who they are. Searching is long and hard for the creatures and humans, but they must find and send these two creatures together. Once the 'Sun' and 'Moon' are together, peace will be returned to the land. Now, where should we start the search?

Rules

1. There is a limit of 10 dragons.
2. We need people and creatures to be around the same number.
3. Up to 4 characters.
4. You can't be both of the 'Sky' creatures.
5. No GM or PP.
6. Please don't take over or it's everyone for themselves.
7. Writer's block is understandable.

Bio

Name:
Who they are: (A random human, 'Sky' creature, things like that.)
Other form of importance: (Uneeded, just for those who do need it.)
Personality: (only if you want. It's not needed!)
Other:

What's taken

'Sky' Creatures
Moon- Yakumo
Sun- Me

Random people here
-forgotten_wolf
-sora22- half-elf
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Dragons
-Yakumo
-sora22
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Other creatures
-forgotten_wolf- over-sized wolf
-forgotten_wolf- griffin
-forgotten_wolf- elf
-Me- Two-form cursed hippogriff
-sora22- polypan
-Me- peryton
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by hanabi on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added character)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:46 pm

~Join as a dragon and the Moon beast?~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Ooc\\
Join as a over-sized wolf, griffion, elf, and a human?
CB
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:09 pm

((You may both join! I'll be taking the Sun beast and a creature.

Name: Dastre Beam
Species: Sun God/pheonix songbird
Who they are: Sky creature
Appearance: http://darkingshadowfallen.deviantart.com/art/Songbird-Phoenix-46619180
Other form of importance: http://drakarus.deviantart.com/art/Phoenix-at-Night-113583689
Personality: A little ball of sunshine. Almost always in a happy mood, and never feels down.
Other: She's really warm. Dastre also has an extra special form for when she goes home.

Name: Owrek Kenlase
Species: Two-form cursed hippogriff
Who they are: Creature
Appearance: http://templado.deviantart.com/art/Hippogriff-33185992
Other form of importance: http://silver-iruka.deviantart.com/art/Hippogriff-57506183
Personality: Split personalities due to the curse. His first and main personality is shy and skittish while the second and 'protector' personality is exactly the opposite. They are both good friends, but the second is a little bit more distrusting.
Other: Has a strange transformation. Knows Datsre, but is oblivious to the fact that she is the Sun Goddess.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:50 pm

(May I be a dragon, a half-elf, and a polypan?)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 pm

((Alright, I'll add you.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Name:He's called 'THe Forest's breath', or simply 'Breath'
Species:half-elf
Who they are:i don't want to put creature, cause he's almost a human, but he's not really a true human.... i'm confused
Appearance:A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) Envoy_in_the_forest__by_heise
Personality:He is very kind to those who share his love and respect of the forest, but cruel and vicious to those who wish to desecrate his beloved home
Other:He is a skilled wicca

Name:Salazander
Species:dragon
Who they are:creature
Appearance:A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) Dragon_In_Forest
Personality:same as Breath
Other:none

Name:keth
Species:polypan
Who they are:creature
Appearance:A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) DSC01131
Other:none
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 pm

((I'll move Breath to the humans, because the name forgotten_wolf seems lonely there.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 am

Ooc\\
Aww hanabi.
x3

Name: Nightmare
Species: Wolf
Who they are: An Over-Sized Wolf
Appearance: Nightmare stands as tall as horse almost 15 hands high, and weighing more than 200 hundred pounds with the meat he chomps down. He has the darkest of the darkest black any has ever seen, he evens blends into the night with his eyes closed though, they are a bright golden beady color that’s stands out from the rest of his body aside from his pearly white teeth.
Personality: He is a noble wolf when it comes to protecting his friends and their lives. He stays on a strict loyal code only his kind knows, they are known as ‘The Beast Protectors’ for their loyal service to kings, queens, and people of all sorts but only to the best who needs their service.
Other: He is a loyal protector to his friend Xena and her human friend Sarah.

Name: Xena
Age: Unknown but with her height, she looks like a 13 year old
Species: Elf
Who they are: She’s a warrior that serves her clan ever since she turned 10, and she knew well enough to handle a sword.
Appearance: She stands about 4”8 and weighs no heavier than 100 pounds with a strict diet of veggies and less meat. Xena has short pale violet hair that dances around the bottom of her ears and the fringes are coated in a color of black. She has pale light color skin that seem to glow like diamond if she is ever under the sun or the moon so most times Xena keeps a cloak on. She wears a brown bark colored shirt with a small light brown skirt and tight leggings to go underneath. Xena never leaves her clan without her bow an arrow set known as ‘Fable Striker’.
Personality: Xena is a quiet and peaceful elf sometimes when no one tries to tick her off but if they attempt to, she’ll pin you down less than a minute flat without time for you to gasp. She trains during many long hours sometimes during the afternoon that would tread on till midnight, and sometimes she would get up to train before dawn broke night and she would be out there till midday, he training has been going on for a quiet a while as she tries to sharpen up her balance and coordination when it comes on to balancing on thin spots. Xena even trained with Nightmare who puts his whole weight into attacks and sometimes pin her down too hard she looses breath.
Other: She take cares of a human girl whenever the child drops by to see her.

Name: Arrow
Age: Unknown but with his enthusiasm level he seems to be young
Species: Griffon
Who they are: An Aerial Messenger
Appearance: He stands 5”11 weighing less than 150 pounds just because of his skeleton structure for birds. He his has a fifteen foot wingspan with his wings and body in a light tawny color. Grey settles from the edges of his feathers on the wings and across his face like a mask. He has a sharp yellow hooked beak, and bright sapphire blue eyes that glisten under the sun.
Other: He has a brown leather messenger bag placed around him

Name: Sarah
Species: Human
Who they are: A Villager who comes into the forest to visit her friends
Appearance: She has long blonde hair that reaches just to the middle of her back, and she always has a different flower tucked into her hair. Sarah has the bright sky blue eyes and very pale skin. She wears a simple white dress with a brown shirt to go over the top and she wears a pair of brown leather shoes hand crafted by her grandmother.
Other: She has a white bag that is made from the finest silk that holds a small pocket knife she received from her father before his passing.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:49 pm

~Thanks, I'll get my bios up In a sec.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 pm

((Good bios, by the way. And why are you going 'aww' at me?))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:21 am

(Cause you made her name not lonely.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:04 am

Ooc\\
Thanks
&
What sora said.
x]
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 pm

((I see.))
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 pm

((I suppose we should start soon?))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Ooc\\
Yeas.
<3
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:20 pm

((Shall I? But remember that The Sun and Moon must not be close to each other.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Ooc\\
Yes please and okay.
Cool
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Owrek ruffled his wings and looked at his little friend. "Dastre, how'd you get that name?" his main form asked as he swung his beak in the little bird's direction. "Oh, I guess when my adopted family found me, that's how it was. Must've been the first thing they thought of." Dastre tweeted in reply before continuing the song she was singing:

'Cold and Dark, Bright and Warm,
That is what was here before the storm.
As it passed through heaven's gates,
The poor young Sky Gods met their fates.

Now they wander Earth
No more does peace rein.
If they are dead
I hope they're reborn again.

Please rejoin those dispersed,
Help those who are cursed.
Separate the evil from the peace,
Those held captive be released.'

She paused as she wondered what the next words should be.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:50 pm

"Sarah! Where are you going again?" her mother asked as she wiped her slim hands on her flower apron.
"To the forest mama, to pick some flowers." the small girl answered swinging on her russack.
"Well, be careful than, and if you see Xena give her this, we owe her so much after she resuced you from that horrid night!" her mother handed Sarah a small brow packcage and she placed it n her russack.
"Sure thing, okay then. I'll be going." Sarah walked out of the small cottage down a stoned path into the lush green meadows. She began to run off towards the large forest with her brown russack slapping against her hip as her feet softly ran on the soft soil. Sarah slowed down as she began to edge closer and closer to the huge forest. She stopped a fewt feet away from the tall trees and she pulled out a leaf from her pocket. Sarah blew into it making a simple melody from it and before she finished a loud screech sounded. A huge shadow loomed over her and Sarah ducked into the forest to see the shadow grow larger and than land on the soft grass. He folded his large wings and Sarah squealed seeing the familiar griffin.
"Ayie! It's the gal! Nightmare and Xena! Come on out!" he hollared.
"You don't have to yell bird." a heavy voice wavered through the air. A large black bulky figure came out with a small elf riding on his back with a large smile on her face, "Good morning Sarah, ready for a day of fun?" The small girl nodded her head, and Xena held her hand out for the girl to grab. She swung Sarah up and Nightmare turned to face the forest, "Hang on." The two of them clutched on to his fur and he sprung off sprinting into the heart of the forest to their secret hang out spot. Arrow took off high into the air and followed them from above.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Dastre sighed. "I lost it! Now I have to start all over again! Aww, phooey." she said in a light-heartedly angry way. Owrek stood. "You weren't very far in the song. Think more about how you feel, then bring it out in your music. You should fly while you sing, then more creatures will hear your wonderful voice." he told his phoenix friend. Dastre smiled and nodded. She fluttered her wings until she had lifted herself into the sky. Then she sang out a well known old song,
"'If only, if only,' the woodpecker sighs,
'The bark on the tree was as soft as the skies.'
He shakes his head, sadly and lonely.
The woodpecker sighs, 'If only, If only.'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Arrow stopped in mid-air flying and Nightmare saw the griffin's shadow paused. He skidded to a stop and Xena hopped down on the ground as Sarah stayed there.
"Arrow! Report!" she called cupping her hands.
"The song, the voice." he whispered. His bright blue eyes scanned the sky and he saw Dastre in the distance. He landed on to the forest floor where everyone else were amd the large brute raised an eye and Arrow spoke up, "Just follow me my friends." He took off into the skies and Xena got back on Nightmare and the large wolf followed after Arrow.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:39 pm

The songbird continued to another song, not a care in the world. Once again, she sang an old one, but not so well known.

"A songbird stretches her wings in the sky,
Hearing an old raven caw by,
She twists over and swoops to the ground,
And that is where many first heard the sound.

The young bird, she opens her beak.
And then that is when she started to speak.
Even then they were not even words,
but a soft song now sung between worlds.

She chirped and tweeted, squawked and squealed,
But amazingly it was something beautiful unvealed.
She was about to fly away,
but was caught by a man unknown today.

She didn't fly freely again, poor bird.
And the cost for her capture was her every word.
But she's gotten used to it and now on the contrary,
Still sings on, the Canary."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 am

Arrow stopped in mid-air and listened to Dastre sing. Nightmare stopped on the ground giving a huff and Xena tugged his fur, "Can you climb?"
"Of course child." he smiled. The large black wolf leapt up on to the tree and his claws sank in and Nightmare began to climb up. Sarah clung to Nightmare as the elf warrior placed an arm around her to make sure she didn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Owrek pricked his ears and flapped his wings. After gaining flight, he soared over to Dastre. "I can hear someone." His second form said, flicking his tail. Dastre nodded. "What shall we do? Find them?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

((I officially dislike making songs off the top of my head. I made up all the songs so far except for the woodpecker one. I got that from a movie.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next