Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sweat and Scales

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Sweat and Scales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Ooc\\
Okay done!
D8
We can start.

Name:Serulean Yumin
Dinosaur spieces: Ankylosaurus
Rider: Keni
Human Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/Sketchy_Wolf/vampire.jpg
Dinosaur Appearance: http://www.search4dinosaurs.com/Oddo_Ankylosaurus.html
Personality: Serulean is a very quiet girl and doesn't bother much to talk to anybody else besides her friend. The two only seems to trust each other and nobody else, even Keni cares for her more than his family. She is like a younger sister to Keni ever since they first met, he has taught her things she never knew and now she almost knows as much as he does.
Crush: None or just ask
Other: N/A

Name: Keni
Dinosaur: Serulean
Human Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww18/The_Anime_Fan91/Anime%20boys/Animeboydark.jpg
Personality: He's the kind guy who understands his friend's problems everytime she encoutners them. He doesn't push her too hard during races and always have her do her best. Keni doesn't really care if he wins or not, all he matters is about the rushing feeling and the pumpbin blood through his veins.
Crush: None yet
Other: He knows about his friends secrest and swears to her that he is too never give it away

Name: Sam (Shark)
Dinosaur spieces: Suchomimus
Rider: Velvet
Human Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss162/frozercz/aaa.jpg
Dinosaur Appearance: http://www.search4dinosaurs.com/Oddo_Suchomimus.htm
Personality: He doesn't bother to talk to anyone and he doesn't much as well unless it's an urgent message he talks to his partner but if nothing like that he's just a quiet guy thats hangs out with his partner during the races.
Crush: None
Other: His parnter carries his blade for him, but it towed away somewhere safe so nobody would seek it out.

Name: Velvet
Dinosaur: Shark (Sam)
Human Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac281/dodgers1428/Anime_Emo_Boy_2.jpg
Personality: He will never stop at anything unless he fails or achive and for most times he achives his goals. Velvet and Shark have been the best working partners ever since they had been paired together. Velvet races hard pushing Shark ti his limit but his partner doesn't mind, it's actually after their prey.
Crush: None, his heart seems to be too cold or too evil to even know love
Other: Him and his friend have been friends for a while and they worked together for a while now hunting down the other teens

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 pm

~Lol, yours doesn't have to be as long as mine. P:~

Sirens rang loud and clear through the dark night. One might think they would be tornado warnings, one that might be an outsider to the town. But everyone who lived Inside knew they were police sirens. Something was out there, something deadly, someone tried to rob or cheat someone, or It could simply be a test. There was no different noise for any of these different action. But the one single rule was everyone Into a building, off the streets. It could be a killer who Is looking for his next victim before he gets captured by a police, or a robber looking for somewhere to hide. Though this time It wasn't a life threating situation for anyone. Just some punk kid thinking he was going to try and be bold and steal some dark brown and black gems from a local store. That kid known as Keegan Yamato. The towns must known thief. He hasn't been caught yet, and tonight wasn't about to break his record. He was different from the rest of the children In the town, Infect he was different than everyone else In the town. He and five others held a secret deep down within them. They had the power to morph. Not Into any animal they choose, but a huge dinosaur. The ones they used here to race. Each teen was a racers dinosaur, but at night was when the teens got to go and have fun as their human selves. They couldn't be caught, unless they wished to be taken away and used as tools of death.

Keegan looked over his shoulders, hearing the dogs loud barking and seeing the light flash around him from the ground and the air. They seemed more then ready to capture him this time, they wanted him off the streets and put somewhere where he could be put to use. He had no parents, they died In a house fire set by the evil ones for not paying a certain debt. He was the only one to escape the fire. He was running out of breath by the time he reached the forest on the outskirts of town. He had only one chance now, to transform and beat It out of there, to act as a lost or escaped dinosaur to be taken home. Or just find his own way 'home' to his group of friends. His right hand reached to the T-rex fang around his neck. He squeezed hard, feeling the power of the beast run through his body. His small teen-like body shifted and grew. After a few seconds, he no longer looked like any kind of normal teenage. Instead he took the form a very large T-rex. His dinosaur form was different than the normal one of his species. He had Inlarged canine teeth, crests upon the top of his head, back, and tail. On his left hand, his most far left finger was Inlarged and covered In bandages. His coloring was off, his feet bigger, and cloth like material could be found all over his body. No one had seen him change...at least he thought.

Giving a small roar, Keegan beat It out of there, picking up a fast pace easily with his large feet. His eyes, made for the darkness, easily found their way to a small camp like place In a meadow. A roaring fire was set In the middle, along with a series of tents along a mountain wall. There were boxes that held food, blankets, and whatever else the teens needed. With a swift motion, the T-rex disappeared causing the boy to reappear In It's place. He had escaped the police that time with his treasure, but he wasn't able to escape the evil's eyes. They had saw him change back and forth. They knew his human form as well as his dinosaur Identity. He and the rest of his friends were In big trouble...
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:30 pm

There was a boy leaning against the mountain wall when Keegan arrived at the camp. He sighed and looked up as he heard his friend arrive. He had heard the sirens and had known it was Keegan. "What'd you do this time, Keegan?", he said, smiling. His name was Vincent Vahen, and he was a morpher as well. He had bee nstaying the night at the camp simply because he had felt like it. After a night of fun with Sarah Calis, his rider and girlfriend, he liked to go there to get away from it all. "It had better have been some damn good stuff to risk getting caught morphing to escape with it."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Name: Rokko
Dinosaur spieces: Unenlagia
Human Appearance:https://2img.net/h/i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb320/Essence_of_Mirage/Anime%20Guys/Knast_Kuakuu.jpg
Dinosaur Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Unenlagia_BW.jpg
Crush: Open
Personality: He's caring but to a certain extent. Gets annoyed easily and tends to hide his annoyances no matter how large. ((I'll try to expand on this in my posts, I just can't think right now))
Other: None

((PS: He can't fly, that's just the way that unenlagia look))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm

((I can be my rider too if you want? ))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Claire Hart, the third at the campsite, rolled her eyes at the two boys. She was interested in seeing what he had grabbed, but not quite enough to care. She was a mopher, like the other two, but her form was much different than others. She had a major discoloration of her eyes and skin as a dino, and was very distinct anywhere she was, day or night. He skin changed to a pink and her eyes became a saphire blue, she wasn't quite sure why but that's just what she did. She pushed a few of her loose blonde hairs away from her face before glancing at the other two.

ooC: not sure of what to post for Nate really XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Serulean, the small teen huddled into between the large two stumps of a tree opened one eye and glanced to see Keegan back and then Vincet stirring up a talk with him. She opened her other eye then blinked to adjust to the darkness around her. Her light hazel eyes glanced towards the other girl who was with them, Clarie, who was watching the two as well. Serulean decided to join the group not long ago as she thought it was akward sneaking into Keni's room every night to just find a nice place to settle. He was okay as long as she didn't get into trouble, and so she agreed with him and that as the last time she ever had to go into his house, but one occasions she promised to stop by and have a nice dinner with his family. Serulean was an armored type dinosaur with the many plates running along from the head to the end of the tail which looked almost like a medival flail, but the spikes were much smaller and less sharper they were a rather a dull tip. She enjoyed being human as in her dinosaur morph was kinda boring justt having those huge round paws/legs to run on almost all day long. So Serulean tore off a piece of bark feeling the rough surface as she minded her own buisness.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Name: Rustlyn
Dinosaur: Rokko
Human Appearance: Sweat and Scales - Page 2 Anime_girl-3
Personality: She's pretty quite, but still kind. More of a listener, but when she chooses to speak it's either extremely confusing, or meaningful.
Crush: None, open
Other: None
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:14 pm

((Alright, finally ready))

Rokko leaned further into his hands a still breeze passed over him. Almost jumping as loud sirens filled the air, even at a distance their sound was powerful. A moment later, Keegan had arrived, already being interrogated about what it was he had managed to steal. Rokko listened intently, his unnaturally blue hair falling into his eyes. He hadn't died his hair, it had come with the morphing, but luckily it was the only thing that had come with it.

Still watching the group intently, Rokko shifted his position on the old rotting log. As he did so, it creaked and part of the soft outer bark chipped off. The sirens still snatching at his ears, Rokko watched the group, they all had the ability to morph into some kind of dinosaur. He still didn't quite understand it himself, the changes, all of it. It seemed to alien to him.

___
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Two dark figures were on the sidewalk minding their own buisness until they heard the distance barking of dogs and the stomping of police-men feet. They quickly ducked into an alley to avoid their way and they came out as soon as they police group was far from them. They pulled their hoodies off and their blue eyes glinted underneath the dark moon. One chuckled slightly and he spoke, "Sam, seems like they got something on their trail, should we follow? They could of have something goos or useful?"
"Or the targets we've been searching for. Velvet my friend, we can't be fooling around for loot all the master wants is them, the morphers." his parnter spoke. His friend snorted, then sighed, "Let's follow." Sam nodded and followed after Velvet.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Rustlyn shifted in her chair, a book held tightly in her hands. She reached over to turn the page as the shriek of sirens filled the air. Grumbling, she pulled turned away from the window and continues reading. A faint curiosity gripped at her, what was going on? It wasn't uncommon for these drills to happen, but it was nice to know why.

After a moment's consideration, she got up out of the old wooden chair and went towards her window. Pulling back the drapes and unlatching the frame, she pulled it up and stuck her small head outside. Dogs could be heard barking, and policemen raced past her. "Everyone inside!" One screeched. Business as usual.

((Sorry for the separated posts. I'll put it all in one next time ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweat and Scales   Sweat and Scales - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweat and Scales
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: