Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Looking for an RP partner or two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

Looking for an RP partner or two Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an RP partner or two   Looking for an RP partner or two I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:57 pm

So...I tried being on the normal RPing section of this site. Had a good story going for a lil' while there.

But it wasn't for me. Don't ask, 'cause I won't tell you.

Anyways, I'm used to playing with just one other person. It's like making a treasure with someone, and it seems just so much more valuable than a mess like multiple people Rps.

I want to make something precious. Something both me and my RP partner will both want to go to every day, for hours on end, just to see what happens next.

I go for Literate RPers.

I have a thing for humans, but I can go as far as shapeshifters who like to take animal forms and still be pretty comfy. And I noticed anime isn't too horribly popular among some of you, but it's one of my favorite things in life. Death Note is currently my favorite, but I've got a fair amount of knowledge where popular series are concerned.

Though I really love making new characters to get attached to as well.

And, in case you haven't noticed, when I've got something I want to say, I really want to talk a lot about it. So if you're going to RP with me, it's something you should be aware of. I like having a lot to RP off of, and giving back just as much, if not more.

If my standards aren't too high, let's talk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner or two   Looking for an RP partner or two I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 pm

OOC:: Hey, I'd be up for an RP with you? If you want that is?
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner or two   Looking for an RP partner or two I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:02 pm

~I'll RP with you too, If you're looking for two people.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner or two   Looking for an RP partner or two I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:13 am

Alright then, go ahead and PM me so we can sort out the details. ^_^
Sorry it's been forever and a day, I just had a bad experience with my cousins.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner or two   Looking for an RP partner or two I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:03 am

Aww, that's to bad, and no worries about taking so long.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner or two   Looking for an RP partner or two I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:03 am

~Should we both PM you?
And It's fine. ^^~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
Paisanu
Verifier
Paisanu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner or two   Looking for an RP partner or two I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Thank you both for being so understanding. Real life's such a pain.

Yes, I'd like you both to message me. I like keeping the planning stage of an RP private.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an RP partner or two   Looking for an RP partner or two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an RP partner or two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: