Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Vaix laughed and nodded, "that's why I don't have any human friends. They cause way to much trouble." He stood up and walked to the home phone in Keith's house. Vaix hesitated before he dialed the number, there was a nine out of ten chance she'd want to come over too. But if he did nothing, not only would she come over for sure, but he'd be in trouble as well... Vaix sighed and picked up the phone, dialing the number in a swift motion and listening to it ring. After a couple the phone was answered, he felt himself relax at the voice on the other side on the line. A soft, bearly noticeble, "hello?"...It was Iggy.
Vaix smiled, "hey Iggy, it's Vaix. Tell Roxa-" He heard a bunch of shoving noises and a complaint from Iggy as the phone greeted him with a new voice.
"Vaix! Is that you? You didn't take your cellphone, I was just about to go looking for you too. Are you alright? Where are you? Vaix? You still there?" Roxa's ergent voice babbled questions to quickly for him to answer.
Vaix gave a soft sigh, "yeah. I'm still there...I'm fine, just at a friends for a bit." Another set of questions plowed at his brain. Vaix moaned and hung up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 pm

Keith heard the questions and shuddered.
"Man she's a freak at times" He said, shaking his head. He hadn't known Roxa long, having only moved here a short time ago, but his current impression was that she was crazy.
"Why do you stay there man?" He asked, he had come to the city to be closer to his only vampire friend, plus to give Shaye an oppertunity to live as much of a normal life as someone like her could handle. Shifters were rare, and they often lived alone, trying to avoid contact with anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:56 am

Vaix shrugged, "well, it is my house. I let Roxa stay with me, and she sort of took over." Both the house and the vampires in it. He added to himself. Vaix gave a shrug, "besides, it never used to be so bad. She came, and saw Iggy was unique. So that was enough to have her become his own perfessional babysitter. I didn't think a problem this small would set her off on me." He gave a sigh, like he'd run a mile. "I think I'll stay here a bit, if you don't mind of course." Vaix looked over at Keith.
---

It took Roxa a couple minutes to realise the phone had been hung up on her. She growled, "hey! Don't hang up on me!" Of course it was far to late for Vaix to hear. Roxa set the phone down and looked at Iggy, who was standing in a corner with a satisfied smile. It was either because she'd been hung up on, or because he believed Vaix was getting a tast of what he dealt with everyday. Roxa stuck her tounge out at Iggy, either way it was still an insult to her. "Come on, let's go find him before he causes a bunch of trouble." Roxa started walking to the door, and for once Iggy was right beside her. He's enjoying every minute of this. She realized with a sigh as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 am

"No Worries, as I said before, this is one of the many reasons you have a key" Keith said, laughing.
"So what happenes when she starts looking for you?" He knew Roxa didn't come to his house very much, mainly because it was quite far from Vaix's own place, and often no one was home.
Keith sighed, "So what do you wanna do? We have a bit of everything, including some stuff, that I can't even begin to comprehend" He said, laughing again. Shaye tended to accumulate stuff at an extremely rapid rate, sometimes it was good, sometimes bad.

Shaye hit the button to unlock the large gates which were the only access into their property. Waiting as the opened, and flying through once there was enough room for her car, she was half way down the driveway before she heard them slam shut behind her. The drive way was a like a private road, it was long, seanic and completely deserted. Pulling into the large parking area, she stepped out of the car and opened the front door.
"Hey" She said to both Keith and Vaix, casually tossing her stuff on the counter and rummaging in the fridge. Finding a can of juice, she popped the top and took a long drink.
"Much better" She said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am

Vaix returned Shaye's greeting casually and looked back at Keith. "Well, I guess she'll look around for me." Vaix shrugged, "if she does come here though, depending on my mood I'll either hide or talk to her." He thought about Keith's offer on activitys to do here, Vaix smiled and gave another shrug. "Whatever you want to do I guess."

Roxa stromed around town, growing more and more irritated everytime she couldn't find him. She muttered angerly to herself while Iggy whistled and strolled around casually behind her. His emotions were always opposite her's which was why when she was happy and outgoing, he shyed back and became anti-social. Roxa growled, "where is he?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 am

Keith shrugged. "That the whole problem, I never know what to do" Keith said, shaking his head. "I mean theres always way to much to do" He said, nodding his head at Shaye.
"Oh whatever, you're just saying that" She said, tossing her now light brown hair over her shoulder.
Keith laughed. "Well what do you suggest we do?" He asked, looking at his 'sister' curiously.
"Hmm" She tapped a manicured nail against her polished lips, "We could swim, play a video game, watch a movie, go out, theres tons of stuff" She replied, brushing her hands through her hair, "You just have to figure out what you guys want to do" She said, tossing her empty can in the recycling.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 am

Vaix smiled at Shaye's list of options, "they all sound good." He chuckled, and looked at Keith. "Want to do any of those?" Terrible, they were caught in the age old loop of what to do.
---

Iggy watched her, this was great. He'd never seen her so steamed at Vaix before. He had sort asked for it though, first Vaix had snapped right in front of a student and revealed what he was by mistake, then he ran off without any form of contact, then when he does phone he hangs up right in Roxa's face. This was so entertaining, ten times better than tv. He strolled along the sidewalk while Roxa growled like she was going to snap someone in half. He laughed.
Roxa glared at him, "this isn't funny. How knows where Vaix is? Maybe that kid got others to believe in vampires and they've got him?"
Iggy shrugged, "if they're just human, I doubt they'll be a problem for Vaix."
Roxa spun around and grabbed Iggy by the coller of his shirt, "are you really so nieve? If you kill a person here, and someone sees you..." She let go of him and stormed off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:48 am

Shaye rolled her eyes, "You guys are so lame" She said, "If you ever decided what to do, I'll be outside, by the pool, or in it, haven't decided yet" She said, pulling off her dress and leaving it at her feet. Her white and orange bikini already on.
"Come join me if you want" She called, grabbing her iPod and sunscreen off the counter, and walking out the open back door. Quickly applying the sun screen, she pulled her hair up into a messy bun and dove into the pool.

Keith heard the splash and rolled his eyes. "She's such a dork" He muttered.
"So swimming?" He said, allowing Shaye to make up his mind. He hadn't been in the pool in a couple of days, and it was quite amusing at times. Especially when they decided to play volly ball or something.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 am

"Sure," Vaix replied. It had been a while since he'd been in a pool, he kept forgetting that Keith even had one. He stood up and walk out to the pool.
---

Roxa glanced around, she'd visited almost every place she knew Vaix liked to hang out. No one had seen him around. Great. Roxa rolled her eyes and gave a frustrated sigh, "if he'd only braught his cell phone.." She muttered, forcing herself to ingore Iggy's chuckle at her expense.
"I'm telling you, you're over reacting." He said to her with a pleasent happy note to his voice. It was so rare to see him this way, and yet she couldn't even enjoy it.
"Regardless, I'm finding him." She snarled back at Iggy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Shaye surfaced just as the came outside.
"Wow, You guys decided on something?" She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm, although she was happy they had chosen to join her. She leaned on the edge of the pool, smiling up at the two of them.

Keith laughed, "Yea, yea" He said, tossing Vaix a pair of swim shorts from a laundry basket just inside the door.
"I just washed these" He said, as he was already wearing his own.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Vaix rolled his eyes at Shaye and caught the shorts that had been tossed to him. He gave a nod to Keith's explination and walked off to a random room to change. In a couple seconds he came back out, leaving his other clothes by the back door before running at the pool and leaping in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes in return and pulled away from the side of the pool. Diving under she sawm the length, surfacing beside Keith.
"Come on in, it's not cold" She said, splashing at him. He laughed and ran, leaping high above the pool and pulling his knees to chest.
"Cannon Ball!" he yelled as he hit the water, swamping Shaye.
"Gahhhh" She yelped as a minature tidal wave hit her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Vaix laughed, getting a mouth full of water as the aftermath of Keith's cannon ball hit him. He spat out the water and shook drops from his eyes, a wide smile on his face as he did. "Geeze Keith, you'll drown her!" He laughed and gave his friend a splash.
---
Roxa was starting to lose hopes in finding Vaix, the older vampire sure did know how to dissapear when he wanted to. She looked over at Iggy, "you think he's alright?" she asked him hopfully.
Iggy gave a shrug, "who knows. Vaix has always been a little messed up."
"Not his mental state!" Roxa growled, this was hardly the time for Iggy's sarcastic jokes.
Iggy chuckled, "yes, I'm sure he's fine Roxa. Let's just go home and wait for him there, he's bound to show up sometime."
"But what if he doesn't?" Roxa whinned back, snatching up Iggy's hand and dragging him along. "I have one more idea about where he is, and if he's not there...I guess we stick to your idea."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:40 pm

"Yea Keith honestly, remember unlike you two, I still need air to survive" She said, wiping water from her eyes. Shaking her head, she splashed him with water, although it had almost no effect compared to his own massive cannon ball.

"Ooops, I forgot" He said, shrugging his shoulders a little and shrugging.
"Hey" He said, moving away as Shaye began to splash him.
"So now what?" He asked, grabbing a large air mattress of the side of the pool and scrambling onto it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Vaix shrugged, watching Keith scramble onto an air matress. He smiled wickedly and dove under the water, landing on the bottom of the pool and letting himself shoot up at Keith's little boat. Tipping it right over with a massive splash of his own, "how about that?" He teased Keith.
---
Iggy shrugged, "okay." He watched her tow him around to the opposite side of town. He knew exactly where she was headed. "You know," he started. "We should have looked here first."
"Shut up," Roxa growled back, obviously embarassed it had taken her so long to guess.
"Maybe we should just leave him alone Roxa, he obviously doesn't want to be dragged back home." Iggy commented watching the familiar streets go by as she was forced to walk at Roxa's rocket pace.
"I need to keep an eye on him," Roxa insisted.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:54 pm

"Vaix" Shaye yelled as she was once again nearly drowned.
"I need air, remember" She hissed, grabbing the mattress and hauling herself on it.
"Don't tip me" she cautioned the guys as she allowed the waves created from all the splashing to push her around the pool.

Keith surfaced and shook his head, sending water droplets flying everywhere. He laughed and then lept at Vaix, getting the other vampire in a headlock and holding him under. He knew he couldn't hurt his friend this way, but it was still amusing to rough house. He laughed as Shaye cautioned them, she should know better by now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Vaix would have laughed if his head wasn't under water. He gripped at Keith's restraining arms and smiled, greatfull for the deep water. Vaix gripped Keith's arm tight and flipped him over, getting out of the headlock while he was at it. He pounced at Keith, paying no mind to Shaye's plee about watching the waves.
---
Roxa heard Iggy let out a defeated sigh and a chuckle. She could see the house now, Roxa forced herself to calm as they walked up the driveway. Remember, she warned herself, he might not be here. Roxa walked up to Keith and Shaye's door and knocked. Taking in a deep breatn while she was at it to help her calm more. "If he's in there..." she growled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Keith gasped in shock as he was flipped under water. Due to the noise of the pool he didn't hear the door.
He grappled with Vaix's arm, trying to escape, but his friend had him fast.
Finally he managed to get his feet beneath him on the pool foor. He wrapped his arm around Vaix's waist and pressed him down, until his was under water, which was useless, but amusing.

Shaye gasped as she was tossed off the mattress. "Ahh" She yelped as she landed next to the boys. Irritated she wrapped arms around Vaix's neck, although she was having little to no affect on the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Vaix barely noticed Shaye clinging to his neck, much less did he notice the door knock. He kicked up through the water at Keith with an amused smile of his own. Vaix breathed in some water by msitake, but felt no impulse to cough it up. He'd do it later when he needed to talk again.
---
Roxa waited for a while before knocking again, a little harder this time. She observed the driveway, all the cars were there. Maybe they went for a walk, or they were having a nap or something. Roxa narrowed her eyes, or maybe they were just not answering because Vaix was there... She cussed under her breath, why did Vaix get the key?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Shaye laughed and let go, crashing back into the water.
"You guys are way to strong for me" She said, smiling as Keith grabbed her leg, dragging her under. "Arghh" She said, submerging completely as she tried to struggled to the surface.

Keith let go of Shaye, not wanting to drown her and returned his effort to Vaix. Placing a leg behind his friend's he managed to trip him. The instant Vaix hit the water, Keith was ontop of him,securing him in another headlock. Shaye had surfaced already and was laughing at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Vaix struggled as he was once again caught in a headlock. He tried to do the flip thing he'd pulled the first time, but had no success with it. He gave a playfull growl, the water in his lungs made it sound all gurgly instead of fierce.
---
Roxa passed back and forth in front of the door while Iggy laughed at her. "Shut up Iggy, it's not funny." She gave him a feirsome glare that only made him laugh harder. Roxa snarled and spun to face the house, "Vaix!!" She called, "if your there get over here, now!!"
---
Vaix unfortunalty, did hear Roxa yell at him. He froze in Keith's headlock, the smile on his face vanshed. "Crap," he coughed up the water in his throat to swear. "That's Roxa."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:31 pm

OOC:: Must depart, be on tomorrow
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:18 am

Shaye groaned, rolling her eyes.
"Don't answer, all she'll do is yell, moan and lecture" She muttered, having been on the receving end of said lectures a few times.
"She's worse then my mom" She said, reaching over and attempting to duck Vaix under water.

Keith nodded his head, "Dude we'll all get yelled at, mainly because none of us called and informed her of your location" Neither he nor Shaye was a huge fan of Roxa, sometimes they got along fine, and others they hated one another. He had known Vaix for so many years, it was often painful to see him getting yelled at like a naughty child.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:11 am

Vaix hadn't expected Shaye to dunk him, so his head whent right under in surprise. He lifted his head out and shook the water away, "she scares me sometimes." He replied, reffering to Roxa. "No way I'm going out there to talk to her." He struggled in Keith's headlock a little more.
---
Roxa knew he was there, Vaix left his scent at the door. It occured to her that she should have just trcked him that way in the first place, but it was to late no for that to be of any use. She looked at Iggy's grin and sighed, "he'll open the door for you. How about you go in there and drag him out for me?"

Iggy laughed, "he'll attack me if I try anything like that. Look, he doesn't want to talk to you, and honestly if that where me in there I'd be hidding," He chuckled, but in facing Roxa's glare sighed, "yeah, yeah okay. I'll try." Iggy forced his normally very quiet voice to rise loud enough for Vaix to hear. "Hey Vaix? I want in too..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 am

"Yes, I win!" Shaye said, smiling delightfully when she managed to dunk Vaix, even if it only lasted for a second. She let go of him and swan back to the mattress. Climbing onto it, she smiled as she watched the boys rough house.

Keith laughed and held Vaix tighter, "There's no way you're getting out of this one dude" He said, laughing. He frowned a little at the comment about Roxa.
"Why don't you just move in with us, we have the space. You could bring Iggy" He said, he had made the offer consistently over the years, as he missed hanging out with his old friend on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next