Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sky Division [Ore]

Go down 
+5
DemonHirugi
ManzanitaGrove
illuminada
elastic
Iceycreamy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Terrin noticed a fascinating helmet with a green visor on it. it was the perfect shape for a rypher like him, and there was a small dial on one side that he assumed he'd figure out the use for once he had put on the helmet. He also noticed several small flexible metal tubes extending from the sides of the helmet, and he assumed that, like the dial, he'd discover their function upon donning the helmet. He palced the helmet on his head, and instantly the tubes extended and linked to his head. he was surprised at this. a few words appeared on the helmet's visor: Analyzing mental structure... Terrin wondered what this meant, but he only pondered for a second before the visor stated Analysis complete. He was now able to see through the visor, and realized that the dial was to change the settings on the visor. He turned it slowly, and shifted through normal vision, heat vision, and super high detail vision. The super high detail vision made Terrin's head hurt, and so he did not dwell on that setting very long. He smiled. 'Awesome!'
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Corran pulled the wings of off his back and observed them, there seemed to be a small compartment on it. Curious, he opened it up, revealing what looked like a complicated set of buttons and dials. Nervously he pressed one, not sure of what would happen. One of the wing's slipped down to reveal a sharp metal edge. Cautiously he pricked his finger to it's point and found it razor sharp, now a bit impressed, he decided to dab some poisons on it later, when they were going into battle.

___

Aure examined her set cautiously, they were large, but very slim and looked as if they could slice through something. Carefully, she tried them on again, feeling them suction into her. She pushed of off the ground for a short moment hoping the wings would carry her, and they did. For a second, they flapped without moving, but then she was in the air. Experimentally, Aure tilted herself, gliding to the right. She looked up at the white clouds, and found that she was know flying towards them. Getting a bit scared, she decided that she should go back down to the ship, and free fell for a moment, pushing down with her 'wings' at the last second to land on the cool glass.

___

Keerah picked up speed quickly, hearing a voice coming from behind her, she jumped, but realized it was the wings. She listened as it announced, "Take off mode complete, initiating speed boost. Please pick your desired speed" in a robotic voice, cautiously she reached out to a small extending square that had appeared above her and pressed a button that read 'cruising' and felt the wings ease up, with a sigh she glided effortlessly, hearing the slight whine of whatever was pushing her in her ear. Deciding it was time to head back, Keerah faced down, and landed softly on the glass dawn.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Terrin turned the dial again and the setting of the visor turned to Xray visoon. He smiled slightly. 'Sweet...', he said, directing his sight towards Venus.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:22 pm

A huge shadow loomed over the ground and the silent beating of wings sounded and a Mercury Stryker was spotted in the sky. Her eyes glinted like a predator once its go its prey locked. Her port wing hurt from a small collision with a Swifte and she gave a small chant of apologies. She glanced down slightly and sniffled slightly at a sweet scent wafting from her pack, she was stopped along the way to help an elderly lady and the wonderful elder gave her some food along the way. Her stomach growled in hunger and she felt embarrassed, "Oh well, I can't keep this any longer five more miles and I'll yeep." She folded her huge wingspan and slowly landed on the grassy earth. Once she made contact with the ground her wings folded and she wlaked on over to a tree. She pulled out a small roll and bit into it tasting the fresh baked taste. She smiled and then ate it whole. She glanced up at the bright blue sky and sighed.
The Stryker, Stelluna but known as Stella for short, had been traveling alone for the past few days and she dreads for company but she knew it was going to be a little bit while before finding anybody. She got up brushing the dust crumbs off and she bursted into the sky with such force she stumbled slightly but caught her balance and began to fly again soaring the skies.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Jocu sighed, and set the paper down. He had finally finished reading, and knew that next time he tried using his makeshift wings he would be much more prepared. Still, it would take a lot of practice before he could use them intuitively. Then again, the Glassdawn would probably give him lots of opportunity to practice. He perkily jumped down and made his way among the boxes to the helm and attached flying device. He slid his paws under it, and lifted it to make his way to the forecastle. Once there, he set up his hammock once again, and placed most of his belongings in it. He warily decided to take the helmet up on deck, though he didn't plan on practicing with it just yet. He also brought his sling, another device that he needed practice with.

On deck the bright sun made everything shine. It was beautiful day, and the ship floated among the fluffy towering clouds with effortless grace. Jocu was pleased to realize that a few others were on deck with their individual equipment fashioned for flight. He placed his own on his head at an odd angle so it wouldn't slide over his eyes yet, and then called out a greeting to a white omnis. He bounded toward Keerah, but before he reached her a mercury stryker landed in front of him, blocking his path. Good naturedly, he sat up straight and hailed her. "Hello! I haven't seen you before, I take it you are also one of this crew? Do you know anyone on board?" He cheerfully inquired. Even though Stellaluna was giant in comparison to his much smaller, lithe form, he was undaunted. He acted as if they were practically friends, despite only seeing her for the first time.
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm

"Well, anyway, I'll be working with you later I suppose!" He waved cheerily at the slightly dazed shadow stryker and then wound around her paws to head toward Keerah again. As he neared her he called out, "Greetings to you as well, I believe I have seen you before, though I don't know you well." He grinned roguishly and flipped his tail cheekily in a sort of salute. "I hope that will change. We might even been in the same quarters." He thought for a moment, then tilted his head quizzically. "Tell me, do you know how to use a sling? Or even where to practice? Because I recently st.... erm..... acquired one and I greatly wish to learn how to use it skillfully. A teacher or just a companion as I practice would be greatly appreciated." His disarming smile spread across his impish face once again as he gestured at the beautiful weapon that was wrapped around his tail.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Keerah watched the small recruit with amusement as he inquired about a sling shot. She waited a moment for him to finish and with a small smile said "I'm not an expert with one, but I can use a bow and arrow... maybe that would be of use?" She considered it for a moment, deciding that she wouldn't be that bad as long as she took the basics for shooting an arrow and transferred them into a slingshot. Maybe she'd be good, the small feorog [sp?] had sparked her imagination, and now she wanted to try it out with him. Something crossed her mind, what was his name? Hesitantly she said, "I'm sorry, but what was your name? I'm Keerah by the way"
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Spoiler:

Eagerly Jocu nodded. "Well, even if you don't know sling shots maybe your knowledge of your own bow and arrow may help me to learn. Perhaps we can train together?" When Keerah spoke again he curled his tail embarrassed. "Oh! I'm so sorry, that was rather rude of me! I'm Jocu Irriphron, but I hardly think you'll need to know my last name. Its pronounced J - oe - k - OO, but I'd hardly noticed if you just called me 'hey you!' " He let loose a jovial laugh, and then crossed his little paws behind his head as if he was leaning on an invisible wall. He watched another zetian who was coming near to them out of the corner of his eye, but continued to chat good naturedly. "I have only got a overview glance at the ship, I haven't explored it fully, but plenty of time for that later. I hope I get a good reason to venture into the crows nest, but I'll climb up there soon whether I have one or not. I think I'd really enjoy being spotter. I really look forward to the voyage, I joined mostly for the adventure. What about you?" He stopped suddenly and started with his bright eyes at Keerah.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Spoiler:

Keerah listened to Jocu with curiosity, she nodded at his comment about the crows nest. She had glimpsed it a couple of times, and it looked like an amazing place, you could see fairly far, and it must be exciting to just be up there. "Maybe we should practice together, it would be good for me." She thought for a moment her head tilting towards the crows nest "It would be exciting to go up there, wouldn't it?" She laughed a bit to herself "Maybe you'll get to be spotter, eh?" for a moment she thought what it would be like, then remembered that he had asked why she had joined. With a shrug she said with fake casualty [sp?]"I don't have anywhere else to go, and I thought this was better than living on the streets, plus I get to help the Irun One"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Spoiler:

Stella's tuffs on her head twitched slightly and she saw Jocu walk away. Her eyes blinked in confusion and she shook her head, "I need a talk to him quickly in case, I wonder if I came too late to join the army recuirt." she muttered. She placed flapped her wings stretching them out, and she tried following after Feorag (or Denret).
"Umm...excuse me." she managed to speak up. Poor Stella was such a reserved Stryker that she didn't speak much to others so she would stay away from such populated places.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:20 am

Enemy sighted!
Prepare for battle!
Ready the grappling hooks!
Open the cannon windows!
Full speed ahead!
Move move move!

Shouts rang out as the dirigible swarmed with activity. The side sails extended and it banked abruptly, bursting through the clouds practically on top of the Glassdawn. Cielo Auditrol the Ore General stood calculating the enemy. The shimmering transparent ship was unlike any she had seen but still the arctic swifte was unperturbed. "Ready...Launch!" The command rolled out like thunder and the will trained troops responded like a well-oiled machine. Soaring and grappling onto the Glassdawn, and her unlucky crew they aimed to weaken her in a surprise strike.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Terrin smiled at the news of the attack, as he'd be able to test out his new sonic weapon. He stood near the edge of the Glassdawn and sammed his hand against the side of the ship, sending out a tremendous amount of sound.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:37 pm

A bright red color Rhypher slid down his grappling his bright eyes glinting.
"Blood shall be shed, prepare to die." he muttered. The flexable Rhypher let go of his rope making his way down to Glassdawn, once his feet made contact with the ship he pulled out his swords and let out a blood chilling snarl, with his two tails swaying from side to side ready to lung out and attack, from one enemy to another. His blindfold covered his unlucky left eye as he lost it to a previous battle with one of his crewmates, he almost lost his other one until he knocked his oppent out cold.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:55 pm

The enormous shape of a pink Bewhild appeared over the side of the enemy ship. The hulking mass didn't grasp a rope, but simply leaped from the ship's edge and dropped through the sky like a boulder. Right before collision with the Glassdawn, she flared her great wings. It slowed her down just enough not to harm herself. Still, she landed on three feet on the Glassdawn's deck with enough force to shake the entire ship. The glass-like material beneath her claws screamed and crackled as they threatened to give away to the blow. She clutched her free left forearm to her chest, appearing to be holding something small in her brilliant jet-black claws.

She was of a heavy build, even for a Bewhild. She had many piercings along her wing bones, fringes on the sides of her faces, and on her tail-spade, where she wore jewelry made from bones and obsidian rock. Her leaf-head has a golden ring dangling from it's nostrils. She wore heavily worn and chipped bronze-colored armor that covers her chest, back, arms and legs, and part of her tail and necks. Three specially fitted helmets cover much of of her faces, leaving openings for her mouths, nostrils, and fire/fin/leaf manes.

The pink Bewhild reared back on her hind legs and all three heads let out a deafening roar for a battle cry. She lashed her loglike tail against the glass deck like an angry cat, making it continue to groan from the stress. Her three heads swiveled in different directions looking for their first targets, each licking their razor-sharp teeth in anticipation. The leaves on one head rustled, the fire on the next head flared and sparked, and the fins on the last head expanded and fluttered.

The Bewhild lowered her self and opened her claw, palm up. A mean looking little Fuzzles hopped out of his mistress's hand, brandishing a tiny shield bearing the Ore insignia and a sword. The teddybear-looking petpal would have been adorable with his custom made weapons if he didn't reek of EVIL! The Fuzzles saluted the Bewhild, spun on one leg and bounded off in search of blood, barely keeping balance as his itty-bitty feet slid on the slick glass deck.

Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 BewhildpinkSky Division [Ore] - Page 4 Beare
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Spoiler:

"Thank you, I'm glad you don't mind doing a little exercise with me." He paused and considered his words before he continued. "Hmmmm, you wish to serve the Irun One? No disrespect intended but I don't give a swifte's egg about serving him. I'm not sure he's done all that much for us, and its odd that he never show's his face to his people. Its the harm that Enure has done that makes it worth it to me. Of course, the travel and excitement is also attractive. As for Lord Wulf, its disgraceful that I haven't heard of him coming himself to head this retaliation."

His ears twitched as Stella padded closer, and he seemed glad to drop the subject. Turning to Stella, he smiled up at her. It was a strange combination to have the little enthusiastic denret right next to the much larger, more hesitant stryker. "Hello to you again, I didn't catch your name. While I'm introducing myself to Keerah -- by the way this is Keerah -- I'll tell you too. I'm called Jocu."

He was about to continue when he froze and stared upward intently. His eyes seemed fastened on something in the clouds, "I think we may have a problem..." He muttered darkly. An ominous shadow passed above, and an enormous battle blimp tore through a fluffy cloud above them. Immediately figures started to launch and transfer to the Glassdawn, yelling and howling as they attacked. "Keerah! While they are farther away I'll see what I can do with my sling, but when they get close stay with me so we can work together." Jocu ordered monotone, whipping out his sling and sending a couple of pebbles flying. He shook his head, his face grim as they flew wide, but kept trying anyway. Automatically he kept thinking and talking in between aims, "The three of us together...... will stand a better chance. Remember to keep your back to a wall, mast, or a fellow fighter....Mmmph...... I work best with fast strikes so keep someone distracted long enough and I'll come to you aid if I can....Deuce! I can't seem to get these to fly straight!.... We should get our equipment on so these blamed mercenaries don't have the advantage." He whirled around suddenly and aimed upward at a diving Dactyl. This time his missile sped true and Dactyl was send crashing onto the deck.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Cielo was surprised by the loud crack sent by Terrin's sound enhancing glove, but she opened her own beak and instead of a bird like scream it had the weird effect of dampening all the sound around Terrin. She smirked after the sound had faded. "Fool, don't you know that I am the master of sound?" With that she spread her wings and let out a real screech before leaping forward and swooping toward the once serene ship.

Her wings ruffled as she flew and hovered over the Glassdawn inspecting the damage. She surveyed, searching for the captain or any other one who seemed to be worth taking out. In a particular area of hard fighting she directed her attention. She beat her wings, her sapphire eyes narrowing. Her rhythm increased and she opened her beak again. This time a howling and then a sonic boom was the result. It not only deafened the group for a short time, but it send them sprawling dazed. Pleased, General Cielo had no time to take pride in her uniquely bestowed ability, and continued to circle her target, observing the damage her trained crew was doing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Terrin growled. He picked up a mechagical blade and grasped it in his hand that was wearing the glove. He smiled as the blade and glove melded together, giving him a sonic blade weapon. He chareged at Cielo, ready to slice this attacker to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Cielo cackled as she saw a rypher blow run in her direction. It looked to be the same one who had tried to use sound as a weapon before. "You may have an admirable weapon, to wield sound as I do. But I am far superior in its use!" Her voice was twisted and distorted as she threw it at him. Her eyes glinted, she knew that as general she would do better if she helped by overseeing and only destroying major enemies, but this rhypher was too cocky, and it was just too tempting. She angled and came around prepared to attack him. Her sharp claws were bared, and sported a set of glittering barbed hooks. "Still ready to take me on?" She taunted, a manic grin spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:11 pm

'if I could survive Sethari, I can survive you.", Terrin said, smirking. 'Let's do this with honor. On the count of three, we start fighting.", Terrin said, smilnig.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Keerah nodded at Jocu, but was dismayed to find her bow and arrow by the side of the ship. Glancing nervously at the enemy, she sprinted to it, sliding once she got there, and stumbled back to her feet. Quickly she ran back, firing multiple arrows at the enemies, once she reached Jocu and Stella, Keerah locked her feet in place, and began to shoot the multiple enemies surrounding them. Her hand swiftly reached back to pick up an arrow, but found nothing. Keerah cursed, then remembered her daggers. She had about 7, and had to aim carefully. Grabbing one, she flung her arm back and sliced it through the air with a snarl.
___

Corran looked up as the enemies approached, he made a quick decision of a liquid that felt like fire to the skin. Carefully, he rubbed it on his blade, then swung madly at the oncoming attackers. For a brief moment, he thought of his explosives, but decided that they would be to dangerous on deck. He swung again, fending off the attackers hastily. He snarled in pain as a blade barely hit his arm, it wasn't too bad, but enough to induce pain. With a bared face he kept going, now with his other arm.
___

Aure looked up alarmed as the enemy approached. Quickly she calmed down, her eyes narrowed into slits as she assessed the attackers. She spat gruffly then turned sharply around, cutting into the chest of one of the attackers with her tail blade. Someone rushed her from the front and she reared up lashing out with her front scythes. Laughing a bit under her breath, she swung wildly around with her tail once again.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Cielo studied the rhypher before nodding. She beat the air as she landed, then straightened her impressive form. She was both strong and beautiful. Her light blue feathers clung to her thing but muscled form. "Agreed apprentice. I shall count." Something flickered in her eyes, as she announced clearly. "One.... Two..... THREEEeEEEEeeeEEE," her voice took on a metallic tone as she shot an excruciating screech at Terrin. Even though it wouldn't burst his eardrums it would be a detriment to him while they fought, and probably invoke a headache. Cielo brought up her claws and with one pump of her wings was in front of him. She mercilessly raked with her claws, trying to mar his face. She continued speaking, now coyly. "Sorry young simpleton, but there is no honor in war. I have confidence you'll learn that soon enough, though you'll not live to use the knowledge." Her eyes were bright with the energy of battle, and it was with joy that she fought with such ferocity.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm

TErrin smirked.(I was actually wanted to do the counting...)He easily dodged the attack, and with sonic speed, he dorve his sonic blade forward towards Cielo's chest.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Spoiler:

Furious Cielo drove forward in a barrage of kicks and slashes. She tried to twist out of the way of Terrin's strike, but was still sliced in her side by the blade. Backing off she thrusted powerfully with her wings. She directed a whorl of sound and tried to knock Terrin of his feet. Realizing that he was a better fighter that she had anticipated she took off so she could batter him safely. She curled her lip in a enraged snarl, and tried to think of a way to pummel him effectively. Her said pained her and was stretching with every flap of her wings, but she was too consumed with battle fervor to notice for the moment.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:38 pm

One of the pink Bewhild's heads spotted a cluster of Wulf's crew firing arrows and slinging rocks into the crowd surrounding them: a white Omnis, a mercury Stryker, and a quicksilver Denret. "Perfect," she purred to herself in a deep, and a surprisingly smooth sounding voice. Fighting three foes at once was definitely her style.

She got down on all fours and flapped her wings once, giving her a boost as she dashed forward. Every step shook the Glassdawn and rumbled througout its hull like thunder as she galloped. Her bone rings and hoops clattered in time with the beat of her footsteps. She was an unstoppable armored freight train. She thrust aside friend and foe alike as she hurdled toward her targets. Each head picked a target as she approached and opened their jaws wide to attempt to impale the unfortunate zetapets on serrated teeth.
Spoiler:

Last edited by aylias on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Division [Ore]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next