HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sky Division [Ore]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:39 pm

"Down below deck there's two cabin rooms, feel free to pick your bunk. Be careful of your head, though." The Captain hiself had had plenty of experience with the low doorways in his youth, but had ended up with a much thicker skull.
Well, he had a thick skull to start with, but nobbing one's feathered head against glass once or twice a day tends to make it a little thicker. Watching the two clamber down to the lower level, the Caelestiss smiled.
It was good to once again have a crew!
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Spoiler:

Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:11 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:31 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 am

After he was given instructions on how to get to his quarters, Corran went down the stairs and found himself in a corridor full of curious people. Cautiously he peeked into one of the doors, there was no one there ,silently, he wondered to himself ,"Is this were I will be bunking? It doesn't seem like anyone's bunking here yet..." Carefully, he placed his belongings beside the bunk he had chosen to take. He left the door open a crack, watching and listening as zetains passed by.

____

Keerah walked a little ways further down the hallway, there were much more recruits now, cautiously she opened up another door. It was empty. With a sigh of relief she placed her belongings beside one of the bunks, finally, the excitement was dying down, although not for long, there was a war ahead of them. Bored, Keerah tried to take the arctic circlet from her ankle, but, it was no use. It seemed to be glued to her foot, only it never touched it. Baffled by the circle, she laid down, listening to the muffled noises of zetains passing by the door.

____

Aure stopped examining the piece of glass when she overheard the directions to living quarters being given, carefully, she tucked it in her arm and set down the stairs. Most of the recruits on board had figured out that this was the way to the bunks, and were coming down the stairs. Pushing her way through, Aure finally made it into the hallway, taking a few paces down it, and opening one of the doors with her scythes. It was empty, so she went inside and placed her things down, taking out once again the piece of glass. As a test, she touched the pad of her paw to it, pulling it away as the glass broke skin. So it still had the properties of glass, except for shattering that is.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:38 pm

((Waddle - if youm missed it, a nurse went to find out where all your characters are supposed to be. Hajeed will be acting as a medic on the Sea Division, Sethari will also be on the Sea Division but more of a captive than anything else (he's free to rom about the sub but he's under wtchful eye - he'll be thrown in hte brig if he's naughty!) and Terrin is the only one actually in the air with the Glassdawn.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:55 am

Spoiler:

Terrin groaned as he came to on the Glassdawn. He saw that he was fully bandaged and healed, and that he felt hardly any pain at all. The reason he groaned was because he found that somebody had tied him the the top of the main mast for some reason. He called down to the pets below, asking for help.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Hurrying along, Jocu's short legs propelled him in an odd sort of galloping scurry. His shining eyes, for once, were not on his surroundings but fastened on the serenely floating Glassdawn. His cheer had returned and was only stifled once when he was awestruck by how humongous the ship was while simultaneously being lighter than air. Its smoothly shimmering hull was like a giant, solid bubble with opalescent swirls. It was even more fascinating to see the slightly distorted silhouettes of the passengers who were already on deck.

He narrowed his eyes at the fluttering ladder before bunching up and springing up to grasp it several rungs up. He swung around and proceeded to zip upward. Twisting and winding up the rungs in an impressive feat of speed and agility he was shortly at the side of the ship that would carry him to their destination. Everyone was effected by entrance onto the magnificent Glassdawn, becoming breathless and a bit giddy from the combination of splendor, magic, and of course, height. Sighting the imposing Whitefeather, he was glad to know that he had recovered sufficiently and would be their leader for the journey.

Looking around, Jocu was unsure where to go from there. He settled on practicing a warm up exercise on the top deck and energetically performed a couple cartwheels and rolls. Then he grapevined, trying to rapidly twist and cross his paws before unpredictably changing directions and darting up the mizzen mast's rigging. He balanced for a second, launching a dagger in the air by kicking his hind feet in the air. For the finale he caught the blade in his teeth after its glittering arch, then lifted off and hand sprung onto the bridge. Though he didn't expect that anyone had witnessed his endeavors he bowed to an invisible audience, panting but grinning widely to himself from the vigorous activity.

He replaced his dagger after wiping it with a magically appear scrap or cloth, then sidled up to the arctic gryphon, with a roguish grin on his face. "Cap'n, I can safely say I am still in good condition, and am ready to serve you on this lovely vessel. I do hope I don't disappoint you in battle or ever, and at this time I await further instructions." He sat up straight and tall as his sleek grey and blue coat ruffled distinctly in a breeze.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Terrin saw the captain nearby below. "captain, could you please be so kind as to help me? it seems that somebody has tied me to the main mast!", he shouted down to the captain. He started getting dizzy from the heights, and then began to fell like he was about to vomit. 'Don't, Terrin. If you vomit from up hear, who knows who it will hit, and even if it doesn't hit anybody, the captain will probably throw me overboard for vomiting on his beautiful ship.', he thought.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Aure got up, deciding to explore the ship, she peered out the door, then set off down the hallway, back towards the stairs. She saw a door on the other side of them, and opened it. Behind it, a sea of books was revealed, wide eyed she stepped in. Closing the door behind her, she made her way to one section, her eyes running over every single one of them. There were a few recruits there, researching, planning, reading. She picked a book that looked interesting titled 'Sorcery and Potions' she didn't care much for these things, but knew it would entertain her until she found something else to do. Carefully Aure opened the book, hearing the binds bending as she did so. Quickly she examined the 'contents table' and flipped to the next page, it was illustrated by a bubbling substance, and a column underneath it talked about different potions. She idly read it until the paragraph ended, then replaced it on the book shelf. With a small sigh, Aure walked through the library weaving through the rows of books, occasionally eying them, but mainly daydreaming.

Aure stopped in her tracks when she saw rolled up maps and schematics laying on a table. Carefully she picked one up, unfolding the parchment to reveal a detailed map of a land she had yet to see. What was this place? Maybe the captain had come across it in his travels, she had only ever been to the islands ruled by the Irun one, what else was there in the world? Now very quizzical, she placed it back on the table and picked up another, it was a map of the ship, she examined it, trying to remember everything on it. Satisfied, Aure put it back, and picked up one final parchment. It was crumpled and old, and the ink was fading, but she could make out a few lines, it looked like a ship, but not like the glassdawn 'this must be the old ship that the captain was talking about...', she thought and then put it back. Swiveling her head around, to get one final view of the library before retreating to her bunk.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 am

Spoiler:

Griff-grinning with a slightly parted beak, the Captain smiled at the Denret's actions. "Your current instructions are to place you belongings in one of the two dorms. After that, if you would be able to round up the rest of the crew to the main deck, that would be appreciated." The great Stryker peared around his great ship, amazed at how far he had come from the wooden wreck he'd sailed across Sentrion's magnificent oceans.

Looking up, Caelestiss's good modd vanished, and with a hint of sarcasm he shouted up to the mock-captive. "There's a reason we're all on the same side, Terrin. Myabe you'll learn how to deal wth these inds of situations without fighting next time." The Captain managed to leave out that Sethari had attacked his crew member, but it no longer mattered as Sethari was safely held captive on the Varaha. "On second thought," he turned to Jocu, "would you mind releasing your crew mate Terrin before that?" The nurses often had a prankish run in them, but they would have never had done it if Terrin had not been fully healed. The Captain looked down at his gleaming medal, and wanted to perform a facepalm. What had he gotten himself into?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 am

"Please hurry, I think I'm going to throw up soon!", Terrin shouted. He tried to avoid looking down whenever possible. He suddenly thought of using his sword to cut the ropes, but then he remembered that his sword had shattered in hundreds of thousands of tiny shards. He cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Small emerald eyes darted around. The sound that rose from the throat of the female Mercury Fenrir was frightening and it scared the closest Zetaian. "You were standing on my tail," the female growled. She flicked her long black and red tail irritably and the small animal ran off, apologizing. The female blinked and dropped her shoulders. She was here and she wasn't going anywhere. Her purple bracelet hit the skin under her red fur as she debated whether or not to get on the ship. She rolled her shoulders and stood, quickly and with amazing grace.
The sun glinted off of the glass of the Glassdawn as she made her way toward it. She would be nothing special to the ship. She was a great fighter, but she was nothing else. She wasn't a cook or a medic. She was just a writer. She sighed and carefully stepped up to the ladder. What kind of ladder is this? she spat mentally. She put her front paws on a higher rung and then finally allowed herself to lift her rear paws onto the lower rung. She swiftly pulled herself onto the ladder. It was easy for her to climb and she was on the top in very little time. She rolled her eyes as the Artic Fenrir before her stopped at the top to look around.

---------

The sapphire eyes of the Artic Fenrir watched happily from the top of the ladder. She pulled herself up onto the deck just before a Mercury Fenrir. She stood and watched as the Mercury Fenrir darted off. She smiled and saw the captain. She hesitated, but then carefully approached the captain. You are the captian... Are you not? The Artic Fenrir asked the Artic Styker solmnly with a bow of her head.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Having had her fill of exploration, Aure decided to go up to the deck, she was getting a bit bored down below anyways. Pushing her way through a mob of recruits making there way down, she finally emerged on deck, seeing that there were still plenty of zetains making there way up the latter. Aure squinted her eyes as a sudden gust of wind ruffled her fur, and she made her way to the edge of the ship. Cautiously, she looked over the side, pursing her lips to keep from letting out a yelp. For one more moment, she scrutinized the surroundings, she really hadn't had much time to look around the camp, although it didn't seem like there was much to see. Aure sighed happily, it was nice to see the camp grounds one last time, especially from this view.

___

Corran quickly became bored sitting in his bunk, and, making sure to place the poisons on his bed, decided to return to the deck of the ship. Sliding through all the zetains making their way down, he finally reached the deck. Glancing up, he noticed just how high the masts were, and wondered how much the winds would knock them around once in flight. With a sudden curiosity, he pushed of off the glass deck and glided halfway up the tallest mast. Cocking his head, Corran looked down at the deck, smiling down at all the recruits, but doubting they could see his expressions. With a grunt he shot back down, carefully landing where there wasn't anyone around. He thought he had seen a recruit tied up on the mast, but the thought vanished quickly.

___

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Spoiler:

A clanging could be heard throughout the ship. All the recruits stationed on the Glassdawn hurried to the main deck, surveying both eachother and the magnificent view.

Two zetians climbed over the side, their faces grinning identically as they carried two similar boxes with some strange parts sticking out of them. One was a treico who introduced himself to be Pollox and the other was a rah who named himself Castor. “We’re the mechagical engineers of the devices you will be using to fly on your voyage.” They spoke at the same time, and began removing some of the equipment.

"We've had a bit of a challenge trying to make something that would fit on everyone," they said in unison, both voices filled with the glee of mechagicalization. The treico continued alone, "so we decided not to bother." "Everything is custom fit!" jumped in the Rah, practically bouncing with excitement. The duo rummaged around in the equipment piled on the deck. It appeared to be a pair of metal wings that were more for looks than for flight, with feathers cast out of copper. "This one is fit for a illuminire or fenrir-type build, while this one," he held out one with silver feathers that was less than half the size, "will fit a smaller build like yours," the Rah continued, pointing to the Denret. "As for you, sir," they said once again together, singling out the Golden Dactyl, "we have something to make your flight more enjoyable." The treico held up a strange piece of metal webbing that seemed vaguely Dactly-wing shaped. At the end were small metal booster-like rockets. Grinning, the treico went on. "You'll go three times your normal speed with this." On the floor of the Glassdawn was the rest of the equipment, each one perfectly shaped to fit each crew member, each on a different shade of buffed metal. "Most of these also have special attachement that you'll have to figure out on your own. Any questions?"

~~~~~~~

After their big presentations the duo left to stand in the now half abandoned encampment, their previous merriment gone. A single swifte flew across the sky, letting out a keeeer. They each looked to the ship they would be taking. The Glassdawn and the Varaha. Both marvelous engineering feats, and the perfect places to get to work and use their special craft. But inside the two just wanted to keep working together.

“Well I guess this is it…” They both said at the same time. Startled they started at each other then both burst out laughing. “You better help me finish the digging device I was working one once this is all over. Don’t you forget it.” The treico teased. Grinning widely the Rah replied, “Of course not, just don’t get carried away by one of your own inventions, I still want to finish that dune buggy I have been trying to get functioning.” They smiled one last time, shook hands and then walked toward their respective vessels, waving until they lost sight of each other.

The Captain nodded a greeting to the Arctic Fenrir, returning her semi-bow. "That I am. Will you be the last of those joining my crew?" Not waiting for his answer, Caelestiss walked over to the pile of items left from the mechagineers. Glaring at the pile of what seemed to him to be rubble, he shouted to his crew. "Alright! Looks like you'll be helping yourself." Glancing up at Terrin, he grinned. "Except for perhaps you. Using his beak, he tossed up a dagger softly towards Terrin, so that he could grab it with his tail in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Terrin deftly caught the dagger with his tail and then used it to slice through the ropes. AS soon as he was finished, he realized it was a bad idea. He began falling down towards the deck of the Glassdawn, finally hitting the deck at terminal speed. THere was a resounding *SMACK!!!!!* as he slammed into the deck. "Ok.... OWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Terrin said.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:55 pm

The Artic Fenrir shrugged as she watched the Captain walk off. He was now glaring at a few things that littered the clear floor. She yawned and looked around for anyone she could talk to. This is a very intresting ship... She thought as she wandered down into the crew quarters. There she saw the Mercury Fenrir from eariler. She was lieing on the bunk next to her's and was writing on a page of a black notebook.
"You're a writer, yes?" The Artic Fenrir asked.
The Mercury Fenrir's head fell as she realized whom was talking to her. "Yes," she said darkly.
The Artic Fenrir perked up slightly. Atleast she answered. "I'm Selena," the Artic Fenrir smiled.
The Mercury Fenrir nodded. "Venus," she said irritably. "Now, if you don't mind... I'm going to continue my writing." With that, she turned away from Selena as Selena slid her few things onto her bunk.

------

Selena, Venus mocked her name Is extremely annoying. Venus yawned and put down a few more words. She then closed her book and lept from the bed to the floor, stretched her long front legs. She rolled her shoulders and ther tuft to black fur parted down the middle and fell over both of her eyes. She shook her head, shaking the tuft back into place, and then walked out onto the deck.
Pets were very excited as they were ready for depature. Venus blinked and her eyes fell steadily on the edge of the Glassdawn. Venus rolled her eyes and stepped over to the edge, watching the pets below as they scrambled to collect their final things or to say goodbye to their loved ones.
Loved ones were something Venus couldn't remember. Something she hadn't had in a long time. Something she missed and wanted terribly.
She blinked again and then slumped agianst the side, ready and watching the departure, when suddenly a pet fell onto the deck.
Venus wanted to laugh, but didn't.
"You okay, man?" she asked softly. She wasn't all heartless.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Terrin got to his feet. 'Ow...', he thought. 'Yeah, I think so... I'm Terrin, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Venus hesitated, then smiled warmly. "Uh. I'm Venus." She gave a small smile. "It's nice to meet you. Although, the circumstances could've been better." She smiled again and shrugged.
"Have you ever... You know... Flown on a ship before?" she asked. She was making sure she wasn't the only one who hadn't. She didn't have wings, so she'd never flown before in her life.
Her adventurous nature had gotten the better of her when the opportunity was offered. She was always up for a good challenge.

------

Selena smiled at a few pets as she made her way through the crowd. She saw the captain, but he was busy. She looked around at all the pets. They were fighting for different reasons. Freedom, revenge... She wasn't sure why she was here, but she was sure it wouldn't be hard to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Division [Ore]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: