Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sky Division [Ore]

Go down 
+5
DemonHirugi
ManzanitaGrove
illuminada
elastic
Iceycreamy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Effortlessly Cielo deadened the jarring sound that Terrin sent toward her, and this time she didn't even bother taunting him for its in effectiveness. While he put on his wings she flew higher. Experienced with being aireborn as it was something she was born with, Cielo was careful to stay above Terrin. He would have a tough time reaching her tender underbelly with her claws in the way, and she also would have more power from the force of gravity since Terrin had to fight it flying upward. Uncharacteristically she didn't try a single lightspeed strike, but continued with batterings with her reinforced claws. She gritted her beak frustrated that Terrin had managed to avoid any serious damage, and still hadn't backed down.
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:32 pm

"Cielo, please, I don't want to do this.", Terrin pleaded. He was going to do all he could to avoid harming his childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Sharp blue eyes stared intently at Terrin. From their past she knew that Terrin was being truthful, and Cielo no longer had a wish to continue this fight. She was General and needed to attended to directing her troops. Fighting this particular soldier wasn't as successful as she had hoped.

"Fine." She snapped, "I have a proposal. I'd be willing to shake and swear not to attack you any more during this raid if you promise the same." Her eyes shone fiercely. *Terrin won't break his word.* She would be satisfied by this outcome. Her pride would keep her from breaking this promise as well, as she guessed Terrin would know.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Terrin nodded solemnly. "I agree to that, Cielo.", he said. "But I will still defend my allies, without violence."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 pm

"Fair enough." Cielo agreed flatly. She then came forward slowly and steadily so they could watch each other for deceit. Even though she thought she knew Terrin well enough to trust them, she wasn't about to take any unnecessary chances. Eventually they were close enough that she reached out a claw, careful that none of the extra barbs would accidentally harm Terrin.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Terrin also approached Cielo slowly and carefully, and shook her hand.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Cielo didn't attempt any dirty tricks, but she did clench Terrin's hand with her talons just enough to draw a single drop of blood. *I have no desire to hurt him, but I will never end a fight without causing some damage,* was her silent testimony. Then she let go and left his side to soar high over the battle that was still taking place.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Spoiler:

Terrin felt Cielo draw blood from his hand, but didn't acknowledge it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:23 pm

(anybody here even remeber this?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:02 pm

(Welp, pilgrims, seeing as Manza here's back an' all, whaddaya say we get this up an' runnin' again, pardners?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Division [Ore]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: