HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Sky Division [Ore]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Keerah felt the ship shake and looked up to find a the bewhild charging toward her. She didn't have time to swing, or strength, to fight it. Making a quick decision she decided to fly away from it. All in one motion, she put her daggers back and scooped Jocu up, flying up above the glass dawn and away from the gigantic attacker. Swiftly, she flew into the thick layer of clouds, above the enemy ship, and away from the bewhild below. Panting a bit, she flew in place, watching the glassdawn and waiting for the bewhild to come flying after them.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:10 pm

The insistant little Fuzzles meandered through the battling crowd, waddling and slipping awkwardly, his brow furrowed in concentration. He was largely ignored by the combatants, but some spotted him and cracked a laugh or a smile before continuing their struggles. Well, except for the Ore Army people, who did not laugh because they knew just how EVIL Burka the Bewhild's devilish little petpal was. They made avoiding stepping on the Fuzzles even greater a priority than the Wulf scumdogs they were fighting. All it would take is for one smidgen of harm to happen to the Fuzzles and the HORROR would be unleashed upon them.

<><><>

Burka was just as quick to respond to Keerah's action, with her three sets of brains and senses. She careened to the side and leapt after the Omnis and her rodent passenger. She lashed her tail at Stella the Stryker as she tore past and changed direction. She spread her wings and pulled up, and lowered her armored heads and smashed right through the rails on the side of the ship during her slow ascent, shattering the glass-stone. Most of the shards deflected off of Burka armor and thick, tough scales but she sustained a few cuts to her necks. She wasn't the most graceful of flyers, by any means. The Bewhild roared, beat her wings and rocketted towards Keerah and Jocu.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:59 am

Spoiler:

Jocu was busy trying to take down a feorag that was using some sort of glider when Keerah yanked him upward. He struggled at first thinking he was in enemy talons, but then realized she was keeping him safe from a rampaging bewhild. "Thanks..." he breathed, then had to grab at his helmet which had slipped off his head. "Keerah, I'm going to use my own equipment to fly." he warned her right before he put on the helm. It locked in, and he was once again nauseated by the weird distortion of his vision. He pushed off anyway, somersaulting through the air while his wings popped out and snapped into shape. Automatically they bent into the swallow's shape he had experienced before, and he was pulled upward and away from the following bewhild. Relieved, he noticed that it was much easier to maneuver than before, especially with all the open area to do it in. Air rushed passed deliciously as he turned in an arc to come back toward Keerah, his small aerodynamic form speeding around smoothly.
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 am

Terrin suddenly realized that he had heard cielo's voice somewhere before. He ceased his attack. "Hold for one second. What is you name?", he said, wondering if he was right.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Keerah nodded her response and let go of Jocu. She looked down in shock as the bewhild crashed through the glass and rocketed towards them. Keerah swept to the side and glided down, avoiding the bewhild. Carefully, she swooped to the right and circled back, trying to spot the beast. Her eyes narrowed as she zoned in on the bewhild, and Keerah took a dagger carefully, waiting for the attacker to approach.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Spoiler:

As Burka sped towards the Omnis, she saw the Denret jump away and they became separated. The leaf-head trained her gaze on the now-flying Denret so she wouldn't lose sight of it.

Just as she was about to collide with the Omnis, the much more agile white creature dodged. Burka barreled past and flew through the cloud cover. Changing the direction of her half-ton body with such responsiveness was nearly impossible for her to do in mid air, where her powerful, muscular limbs were useless. But, woe to the poor soul to get rammed by her inertia. She was a living wrecking ball, bristling with teeth and claws.

The pink Bewhild made a wide arc, turning around to face her opponents again. She beat her wings to gain speed lost during her ascent. She saw Keerah draw her dagger and quickly planned a maneuver to attempt to confuse whatever area of her body the Omnis was planning on stabbing. When Burka thought she was close enough to Keerah, she heaved and twisted her necks and shoulders to start twirling in a deadly corkscrew missile, tucking her wings and legs in to lose drag and gain an extra boost of speed.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:05 pm

Keerah watched the bewhild spin with wide eyes, unfortunately, she had decided to batter her and Jocu. With dismay, she tried to figure out a way to dodge the attack, thinking of all the ways that might be of use. Finally, she realized she might be able to dive a bit back and upwards out of the way, maybe even throw the dagger down at her.

She waited until the fortress like creature was close enough then opened and closed her wings with a burst of wind, pushing herself back wards. In the same instant Keerah straightened up and flew upwards, now out of the way of the enemy. With a small grin she threw the dagger down at the bewhild, and for good measure picked up two more, each following the first, twirling and slicing the air.

Keerah spotted Jocu once again to make sure he hadn't been battered by the beast. With relief, she saw him, unharmed, still flying through the air. Hastily, Keerah re-focused on the bewhild, watching it anxiously and waiting for the next attack. Her furred hand (I think it's fur not feather) tightened on the hilt of one of the daggers. She tensed, ready to spring into action when the bewhild came back at her.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:23 pm

In the midst of her preparing to attack again, Terrin stopped and asked a bizarre question. Uncertain what he has intending, Cielo nonetheless answered. "I am none other than Cielo Auditrol. The famed general for Enure herself. " She came lower again, daring anyone to attempt to fight her. Announcing her position may have attracted more enemies, for many would love to have her dead if only for the recognition of having killed such a high ranking fighter. But, she had not gotten to her position by being cautious, the grey scars that were distributed along her sleek body were proof of the battles she had entered into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyes blazing, Jocu came in above Burka. His sling had been wrapped around his tail again, and now it was a dagger he had in one paw. The other blade was gripped tightly in his teeth. He breathed a sigh of gladness to see Keerah push away, but critically reviewed the foe. *Things like a bloomin' tank! Doesn't seem to feel pain, I'm not even sure how to harm such a creature.* After neatly avoiding some ropes that were hanging from the jibs, he folded his metallic wings and came plummeting downward. He aimed for a slash that would do some real damage, but missed on account of trying avoiding a snap of the humongous teeth. Instead he looped upward and behind and just swiped at the pink stubby tail. *I'm not sure if enraging her further will help. Normally, doing so would cause mistakes I could take advantage of..... but as it is I doubt the lug has many wits to lose!*
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:55 pm

"Cielo!", Terrin said. "Don't you remember me? It's Terrin!", Terrin said, smiling. He stayed ready to attack, just in case Cielo did not remebmer him.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Spoiler:

Though recognition crossed Cielo's face, it was gone like a fleeing doe as her harsh scornful glare replaced it. "Terrin, ay? Lucky for you that I have become much stronger these years, it'll mean a quick painless death." She tossed her head and let out a shriek while still hovering in place.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Spoiler:

Terrin growled. He switched his visor to super-high-detail mode, searching for some weak spot on Cielo in case they did indeed have to fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Stella spread out her wings and pumped them downwards taking off from the ground, she headed towards the Glassdawn pulling out two small swords. She then flew straight at the ship letting out a battle cry and she crashed into a red Rhyper bowling him over.

He dropped his sword on to the deck and he coughed at the sudden blow to his chest. He opened his eyes to see the large wings and the small body of a female Stryker spinning her swords around, he gave a smirk and staggered up on his two feet reeling his sword to his side, "Think you can kill me?"
"Just watch me." she snarled. Stella charged at him, and he began to charge at her. The swords clashed and Stella blocked off every attack as she tried to swing her own sword at him, but as for the Rhyper, Dredless, he swiftly moved his body out of the way aiming his tail at her trying to strike across her face. Stella lunged foward crossing her swords like a scissor aiming at Dredless's neck but missing him as he bent backwards which resulted him falling on his back. Stella pinned her swords down on his clothing pinning him to the ground and he squirmed around madly trying to rip free, with his free legs, he coiled them to his body and sprung them out kicking Stella on the stomach. She fell back bending her wings back in a painful way and she let out a cry as the pain surged through. The two were on the ground for now, but as clever as Dredless was his two tails managed to waggle the swords free from his clothes and he leapt up spinning Stella's swords now.
"Now you really think you can kill me?" he snapped placing her swords down on either side of her neck. She gasped as she felt the coldness from the blades touching her neck. Stella stared up at the red Rhyper who looked proud having his prey down like a predator, he pulled out a small pocket knife and wheeled it around, "One move, and I'll cut you."
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Keerah dodged Burka again, and the spiraling Bewhild whooshed past, leaving a wake of turbulence behind her. Keerah dodged upwards and threw the three daggers down: the first dagger pinged harmlessly against the bronze breastplate and bounced away; the second dagger sliced across several of the strawberry icecream-colored scales on the Bewhild's thigh, but didn't pierce and just left gouges across the thick, armor-like scales; the third dagger landed true, and lodged itself in her right ankle. Burka hissed and lurched, opening her wings, relaxing her legs and ending the spiral. She reached down and yanked the dagger out of her foot and threw it angrily to the ground, roaring in rage.

The leaf-head quickly regained sight of Jocu above her, like it was supposed to be doing. Jocu flew deftly around the translucent ropes and sails of the main topsail, and Burka simply plowed through them, as well as smashing through the main mast near the topsail. The mast screamed and shattered, and gleaming shards of it fell. The topsail fell loose, hanging precariously by ropes attached to other sails. The crows nest at the peak of the Glassdawn plummetted, then was suddenly jerked to a halt as the tattered ropes and sails caught it suspended in mid-air for a moment before giving away themselves, and everything came crashing down in a tangle to the deck below.

The mast was a lot sturdier than Burka expected. The shock of the impact stunned her for a split second. Her shoulder would definitely be feeling it in the morning. She didn't let it slow her down and beat her wings and continued her dogged pursuit of the Denret.

Foolishly, Jocu dove towards Burka for a head on attack, but she was ready for it, and the fin-head snapped its jaws at him. She narrowly missed. The Denret fell behind and successfully slashed at her tail several times. Blood trickled from the ruptured scales. Burka flared her wings, rearing upwards and lashed her tail viciously at the Denret. Her heads snarled and seethed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Spoiler:

Jocu got one final stab into Burka's tail for good measure when she unexpectedly flared her wings and slowed down, simultaneously whipping her tail forward. The last thing he remembered was a force hitting him like a baseball bat and then world was spinning, spiraling out of control, and he was falling into darkness. Then he blacked out.

The mechagical wings were crumpled. Though he wasn't conscious to see it, a red blip flashed repeatedly in the corner of Jocu's visor. A message flashed across the screen 'WARNING. Pilot unresponsive. Crash mode activating in 3... 2.... 1.....' The wings retracted into the back of the helmet and a parachute deployed. Jocu's limp body drifted downward toward the ground away from the Glassdawn.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Spoiler:

Keerah watched, motionless except for the beating of her wings, as Jocu was knocked out. She blinked blankly for a moment, then remembered that she still had to take down the beast before her. Her eyes hardened as she groped for more daggers. Her hand rested on a hilt, which she gripped firmly, then pulled out and threw with all her might with a 'shwip' towards Burka. The three headed beast was still watching Jocu with a pleased expression, and Keerah hoped that she wouldn't see the dagger coming at her. Especially because it was her last dagger. Nervously she watched, the seconds didn't seem to pass as the dagger sliced through the air, and it felt as if it was going in slow motion towards Burka, the huge bewhild.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:17 am

Spoiler:

Edit:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Cielo tired of waiting, and the energy of the raging battle around her also propelled her forward. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she shot toward Terrin, and again the deadly claws extended. This time however she pulled in her wings to miss attacking and instead passed within a feather's distance of tearing with the gleaming claws. She passed by and came up behind Terrin, again shrieking furiously, and again swiping dangerously at the golden rhyphers exposed skin.

"You'll not escape my attack unscathed!" She swore, a terrifying glint in her deep blue eyes. "I'll leave a scar you won't forget!" And chances were that at least one of her multitude of strong swings would draw blood as she harried Terrin. Their past together was no boundary for the general. She had left it all behind in her rigorous training for Enure. She had to, whether she wanted to or not. Still, the attacks she was using were not cunning, just a flurry that would allow neither one to be wounded fatally unless a mistake was made in defending.

*I could have stun him with my voice... but to do so would be lowly of me. My prowess will not permit it, and it would taint the admiration those under me have.* She decided vainly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world spun for Jocu as he lay in the wreckage, trying to grapple with his senses. His head throbbed uncomfortably, and he had a few bleeding gashes. *Ungh...* He coughed pitifully, and then tried to sit up. He fell back, and then instead tore up some nearby cloth with his paws and teeth. He strained to tie up a few of his wounds to stem the blood before someone took a note of him. Unfortunately luck was not with him as a fuzzles was nearby, and would probably notice him if he lay expose much longer. Still, his head seemed to be clearing decnetly, and he managed to roll into some shadows where he knew his coat would blend in well.

His wings had folded neatly, and probably were in good shape. In fact, his sling and daggers had also been undisturbed and it was only himself that had been damaged.

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Terrin sighed. He turned his sonic glove's power and volume up, and then slammed his hand against the side of the Glassdawn, producing any incredibly loud and painful sound that would even bring a full grown Bewhild to their knees in pain. He then rushed over to the pile of mechagical equoment and quickly put on a pair of wings, and took off into the sky once they bonded to him. He flew at Cielo, sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Division [Ore]   Sky Division [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Division [Ore]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: