Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Try Another [Media Mix]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:39 pm

"I don't know."Night said.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:13 am

"Then should we make conversation?" Lavu replied.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 am

Matt noticed the pokemon and stopped looking for Mello.He stared at the two pokemon and took out his gameboy and a pokemon game.He began playing.Some one said "excuse me" to him and he said,"one sec."40 minutes later...He finally beat the game{for the 18436th time and sat in an empty chair,wondering how pokemon can b in this world.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:37 am

Lavu looked over at Matt. "What a strange person..." she said absentmindedly, not truly speaking to Night.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 am

May looked at Matt."Sure,what do you want to talk about?"Night asked.He then saw Matt and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 am

"Do you hear those noises coming from that little square thingy? It sounds like the noises of battling pokemon." Lavu said to Night, shifting her gaze to small Umbreon.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 pm

"Yes."Night said.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 am

I've been playing to many games.He looked at May,who seemed to be the owner."Can I pet them?They look so real."He had forgotten about the game and took the game out.It was stuck!He yancked on it and the pokemon game skidded across the floor in frot of Night and Lavu,Title up.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:17 am

Lavu looked at the game. "It says Pokemon! What do you know? I was hoping I wasn't right. And we are too real!" she said, puffing herself up and lying down.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:55 pm

"'Sure."May said to Matt.Night looked at the game.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:30 am

Matt sat next to the pokemon and petted their soft fur.He then picked up the game and said,"Your in the game to."He pointed to a person on the tital side holding a poke ball.It was most definetly May.He put the game in his pocket and started petting the pokemon again.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:56 am

Night smiled when he petted him.He then looked at the person holding the poke ball.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Lavu spat sparks when Matt attempted to pet her. She would not let anyone touch her if she had not yet sniffed them. "FLARE!" she 'barked' at him, scooting herself behind Night.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Night looked at Lavu."Whats wrong?"Night asked.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:02 pm

"I want to sniff him, but all I can smell from him is smoke. I know it's starnge for a fire pokemon to say such a thing, but I don't like the smell of smoke." she told Night.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Night nodded.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:11 pm

"Especially cigarette smoke. It's all yucky!" the Flareon stated, then blew a small piece of fire at Matt's glove.
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Matt's glove caught fire. Matt put the fire out the started getting sad and walked out the store. He ran down the street, still looking for mello, and ran into someone, which made him flop over. He looked at the person and stood up." I'm sorry L. I didn't mean to run into you."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 pm

L looked at Matt. He stared at him with his owl-like eyes until it seemed as though holes were being bored through him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Another [Media Mix]   Try Another [Media Mix] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Another [Media Mix]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5