HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One x One with: Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Shaye smiled at Xayden, "We'll get your present later love, I don't know where Uncle Aren put it and he's sleeping right now" She added, before her son took off and went to wake her brother. She was sorted of tempted to wake her brother up and tell him the news, but she knew he needed to recover from today.
She frowned at Xayden's attitude and let Drake correct him for a moment before she took over.
"Drake can see in my tummy Xayden" She said, her tone a bit stiff, she knew Xayden didn't like talking about the baby but he needed to accept it.
"So he can tell Mommy how she's doing with the baby and how the baby is doing" She murmured, rubbing his back to let him know she wasn't really angry at him, just a bit worn out.

"Names" She mused, cuddling close to Vaix, taking as much comfort in him as he was in her.
She noticed the tension between him and Drake but she didn't ask or anything. She really didn't need anything else on her plate right now, she needed to focus on Xayden and the new baby, that was dramatic enough and more then enough on her plate thakn you very much. She cuddled Xaynde in close again, wanting her son close after the long day. She had missed him and had been worried sick about him and the baby and she knew that Xayden hadn't even really noticed that she was gone. She dropped a kiss on Xayden's head and sighed, rubbing her stomach, letting out a surprised yelp as the baby suddenly kicked her.
"Damn" She muttered, "For such a dainty little girl she sure packs a punch" She breathed, rubbing the spot.
"Want to feel?" She asked her son, knowing he probably wouldn't but she hoped that involving him in this pregnancy would warm him up to the idea.

Keith watched the family with a small smile. He had watched Xayden with a small frown. Poor kid was not responding well to being a big brother but he was hoping he'd warm up to the idea once the baby arrived. He tensed as Shaye yelped, worried that something had hurt her, before he calmed as he realized it was just the baby. He sighed, today had really stressed him out, no wonder Aren had gone to lie down. Maybe he should as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Xayden stuck out his bottom lip at all this disappointment. No present, and a talking too. He listened to Shaye explain the process and benefits of Drake's echolocation, but he wasn't really interested. He just looked away and let his mother rub his back. He didn't want this baby, he wanted to be a only child! She's just take all mommy and daddy's attention, and he felt like he barely got to see them to begin with. He sensed something was wrong with his father, and his mother was too shaken up to have simply been shopping all this time. He sighed at it all looking over at his mother in surprise when she yelped and blamed it on the baby. His father looking as tense as ever.
Was it...hurting Mommy? He looked at her stomach as he asked him if he wanted to feel. Hesitantly he obliged, placing a hand on her middle and waiting for god knew what. His eyes bulging when he actually felt something moving inside. "Ah! Weird!" he laughed looking at Shaye with a smile. "Does that hurt?" he asked curiously. He didn't want the baby to hurt Mommy.

Vaix sighed as Shaye drew close to him, he wrapped his arm over her shoulder in response, trying to settle himself from her kicking incident. He felt so jumpity, like any little thing could set him off and bring the shadows he saw to life once again. Whatever Drake had done in their last session had refrained them temporarily. Vaix wasn't seeing things to the extent he had been previously. But his memories of hell, they were almost returned, and he felt himself more haunted than ever before, even in this happy family moment, where the biggest stress was a kick from his unborn daughter. Shaye commented on names, and Vaix gave her a smile.
"Got any ideas?" He try and focus the conversation on something other than his mental state, keep himself occupied with the nice things.
It was all he could do at this point.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Shaye grinned and kissed the side of Xayden's head.
"Not really, sometimes if she hits something inside me it hurts, but mainly it just feels really weird" She said, rubbing her stomach once again. She was glad Xayden was taking a bit more of an active role, but she knew it was short lived. She resolved to spend the next few days with Xayden, making him as comfortable with this as she could. She also knew Xayden deserved her time now, both her children did. She couldn't keep just up and leaving, letting her children fall to the wayside because of her family drama. Her children deserved her, all of her and she needed to start putting them first. She kissed Xayden again, needing the reassurance at that moment that her son actually did love her, even though she knew he did.

"Names" She mused, "Not really I haven't been thinking of any lately, not like with him" She said, nudging her son lightly.
"What do you think Xayden? What should we name the new baby?" She asked him curiously, he needed to be involved, needed to know that Mom and Dad weren't going to forget him because of the new baby.
She glanced at her son, "Do you want to go do something tomorrow?" She asked curiously. She had seen a mini-golf course a few days previous, it had just opened, and she was sure she, Vaix and Xayden could enjoy it. Maybe invite Keith or Aren along just to keep things civil. She knew she was pregnant and getting bigger each day, but she also needed to do this. Xayden needed their undivided attention for a little while and she knew he'd have a lot of fun playing golf and competing with his family.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:57 pm

"Oh," Xayden muttered back at her explanation, looking at her tummy questioningly. Glancing up at his Mother as she kissed him, paused, then kissed him again. Was Mommy okay? She looked kinda stressed, and he didn't like that.
It was after that that Shaye and Vaix went on to converse about names, and Xayden blinked in surprise as the conversation was directed at himself. "Me?" He asked in disbelief, why did mommy and daddy care what he wanted to call the baby? It was THEIR baby.
"Um...I dunno" he muttered back a little shyly. Looking away and fiddling with his hands. What did he want to call the baby? Him? Um...gee he really didn't know right now.
"Destroyer!" he laughed, making his voice lower and more dramatic. That was a cool name. That was a good name. He wanted a little sister named Destroyer!

"Sure," he said back questioningly as Shaye mentioned doing something tomorrow. "What did you want to do Mommy?" He asked curiously, sitting closer to her. He felt a little better now that he'd been included in naming the baby. It made him feel a little more of a connection with it. If he had a choice though, he'd still want to be an only child. It would take some work to get him to think otherwise, but perhaps with time him and the baby would turn out to be very close.
---
Iggy woke finally but to darkness. He felt contained, like something was holding him. Disorientated too, and weak. Very weak. He knew he'd overdone himself on that walk, but at least he'd found Shaye. Now he didn't have to be alone with these creeps right? Cause she'd follow him after he saved her right? He didn't sense an angelic presence anywhere though. Just...demons.
Ugh why was it so dark, why was he so confined? He tried to move, but he was stuck. He sucked in a breath, and realized he was breathing on fabric when a wad of it came into his mouth on inhale. "Wha-" he started, and felt whatever was holding him tighten. It wasn't a what, it was a who. Envy, holding his face against her and laying down somewhere, probably back where they started.
"Let...go" Iggy breathed, and Envy released the back of his head, letting him flop it away from her to stare at the fire, which was still going, but this time with meat roasting upon it. He was too tired to lift his head again, but he saw Rao cooking out of the corner of his eye, and as he breathed in again, he heard her say something to Envy in a different language. Whatever it had been, Envy let him go and went to sit by the fire, and Iggy lay limp on his side, too tired to move.
Shaye was right, he wanted his host. He felt so sick, he felt so alone without him. Where was Shaye? Didn't she come with him? Had she let these demons take him back, and left to go back to her own family? He shut his eyes. Yes. She would have. Why would she follow him into danger when she was pregnant. Why would anyone care to follow his sorry ass into danger, when they had such a nice family waiting back home?
He tried to sit up, but flopped no more than a centimeter off the ground.
"Hey hun take it easy," Envy purred. "You're exhausted. Hey, want something to eat? Come one I know you doo~" She placed a chunk of meat in front of his face, and Iggy winced away from it, making her sigh.
"He's hopeless. Why do we bother with him? He'll never be an asset if he doesn't get stronger."
"Well who idea was it to take him for a walk? He was getting better before you intervened you know. Causing all that trouble, I should kick you for it."
"Whatever," Envy growled back.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Shaye chuckled, Destoyer? Lord that would be awkward to explain to the neighbours. She didn't bother to correct Xayden though, pleased for the time being that he was actually involving himself with the baby.
"I was thinking we could go mini-golfing" She offered, looking at Vaix curiously. "Theres a new course that just opened by the house" She said, knowing he'd remember the one he was speaking of, they had driven by it together.

Shaye sighed and leaned back against the couch exahustedly. She sipped on the bottle of blood she had grabbed, sighing when it didn't have a ton of chemicals like the blood from earlier. Yuck that stuff had tasted atrocious. She cuddled Xayden into her side, "Do you want to go min-golfing?" She asked her son, "Me you and Daddy and maybe Uncle Aren if he wants to tag along?" She offered. She knew Vaix would be opposed to her brother coming but she also knew Drake would want someone along, and Aren would insist. Neither man seemed comfortble with Vaix at the moment and she knew they were worried about her safety.

Keith watched the family for a moment longer before rising and dropping a kiss on his sister and newphews heads.
"I have to get going" He told Shaye, glancing at Drake and asking him, silently, to keep an eye on everyone.
"I need to check on Demitri and then work out how to get Iggy, I may have to ask Alexi to help me" He said with a sigh. They did need to get Iggy back, he missed the younger man and he knew neither Iggy nor Demitri could recover without one another.

Any advice? He mentally asked Raven, he wasn't sure how to get Iggy back, but he knew leaving Iggy with Rao and Envy would only lead to disaster. He had no doubt he could handle one of the two in a phsyical altercation, however both might be a bit much. He sighed, smiling once more at his sister and her family.
"I'll see you all later, have fun tomorrow yea?" He said to Xayden, before grabbing his jacket and disappearing out the door. He knew what Shaye was trying to do, keeping her family together and what not, but he couldn't relax and have an enjoyable day. He needed to figure out this mess and what not, he couldn't just sit around and do nothing.

Shaye glanced up as Keith left, calling a farewell to him. She could tell he was to aggrivated to sit around and she understood why. He couldn't just relax, neither could she in all honesty, however she knew, physically, that she needed to. She was pregnant and had a son, she had to focus on that, despite how much she wanted to go and help Keith get Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Xayden looked up at Shaye as she mentioned Mini-golfing, he'd never been told about that before. What was mini-golfing?
"What's that Mommy? A game?" He hadnt exactly gone to school or been exposed to many new things such as sports beyond basketball with his friends. A lot of stuff was new to him, everyday as he grew he was more and more behind compared to his peers. It was the curse that followed his speedy growth. He was getting more and more behind with the world. He watched his father nod about the golf course, he seemed to know what Xayden's mother was talking about.
"That would be a nice idea, let the boy have some fun," his father responded. Xayden blinked cluelessly, letting his mother cuddle him close to herself.
"Sure I'll try it!" Xayden said back, looking excited. It had to be fun or mom and dad wouldn't suggest it to him, right? "Ok," he responded excitedly to the idea of family members like Uncle Aren tagging along. The idea that Aren would be coming to watch Vaix flew right over Xayden's head. He was oblivious.

Then Keith came up and told Shaye he had to go, to which Xayden frowned. "Nooooo whyyy," he reached for his Uncle with his pouty-face equipped. Then Keith mention getting Iggy back, and Xayden became confused. "Where did Iggy go? Why do you have to get him Uncle Keith?" He creased his brow. He wad still a little intimidated of Iggy's new being, but he still loved his uncle and teacher.
"Ok,"Xayden gave up as Keith wished them a goodbye and pleasant time and Drake gave his uncle a steady nod, as if agreeing to something. So mysterious. He was always out of the loop! All he could do was frown and hope someone would care too enlighten him. How he hated being small!
---
Raven stirred in Keith's conscious as he summoned her for advice, for a little while she was quiet, taking in what he took in, then she smiled, not a physical smile of course, but she knew Keith sensed it all the same.
"Sure." She chuckled, Don't underestimate them, and don't fight them together. Split them up. Envy is easily deterred but only when she's not around Rao. Make it work hun, they cant take your bound soul while I'm attached like this, but they can kill us, and they will, if it feeds their benefit." She let that settle with her host, quietly musing to herself while all this drama unfolded. The poor sap was just as coated in plight as Vaix had been. Oh would the strings of fun hosts never stop? She could only smile and watch and wait.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri May 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Shaye smiled softly at Xayden after bidding her brother goodbye.
"Iggy's fine" Shaye reassured her son softly, she had no qualms about lying to him at the moment, he didn't need to understand the world of demon and angels just yet. Kissing his head, she glanced around tiredly> She was still warn out afterthe long day she had had and she was sure Vaix was worn out as well.
"Golf is a game love, its lots of fun" She said softly, settling back and relaxing, or at least trying too. She hoped Keith was able to get Iggy back, she wanted to thank him. Iggy hadn't need to come save her, yet he had and she appreciated it. As much as Iggy thought that no one n the family cared for him, she knew that there were those that did. She cared deeply for the younger (yet older) demon, she also knew Xayden loved him as did Demitri, Alexi and Keith. Aren and Draq also seemed to get along with Iggy not to mention Roxa, she adored him. She sighed and continued to rub Xayden's back, the motion soothed her more then it did him and she allowed her eyes to slipped shut, her head lolling onto Vaix's shoulder before she completely fell asleep. She didn't mean too, but the pregnancy and everything else had just worn her out completely.

----

Keith chuckled inwardly.
Are they easy to seperate then? Because I'm not that persuasive The vampire said, trotting down the street. He hadn't drove to Aren's, having run over in his haste. He needed to check in on Demitri and Alexi before he did anything. He was worried about Demitri and Alexi probably needed to hunt before Keith went off and did anything. He just hoped he could get Iggy back without to much fuss. He knew if Raven was telling him not to fight then he probably shouldn't. It was, after all in her best interest to keep him alive since neither of them wanted to go to hell. Raven knew what it was like but after seeing the condition that Vaix was in after his jaunt to hell, Keith had no desire to go. None whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Xayden blinked and quietly looked up at his mother as she assured him that Iggy was alright. He wasn't sure what to think to be honest, it wasn't that he didn't trust his mother, just that his life was so topsey-turvey that he could hardly tell up from down, let alone a lie from truth. He decided silently for himself that there probably was something wrong, but if it wasn't an emergency than he'd just pretend everything was fine, because for him, it was. Honestly he could care less to get involved in more hoopla from his kooky family. He didn't dwell on it too much however, especially since his mother was busy introducing him to the concept of a new game that sounded, in all honesty, to be very fun.
"Ok," he responded about that Iggy thing, and then on to the matter of mini golf, "that sounds like fun, I like games." He smiled up at his mother then, glancing at his father whom was smiling weakly down towards him as well. Silently he wondered if Daddy was ok and he sighed as his mother rubbed his back, before unexpectedly falling asleep against Vaix. "Mom?" He asked curiously, before Vaix hushed him.
"Let her sleep, Xayden. Making children takes a lot out of a mother."
Xayden supposed that made sense, but watching his parents relax on the couch was boring for him, so calmly he slipped out of his mother's lap and bolted off towards the spare room he'd claimed as his own, it had most of his toys in it, and like any other kid his age, he wanted to play.
So play he would.
---
Raven scoffed at the comment about them being easy to separate. "As if. The two of them are contracted, just like you and me. Different type of contract, same principle, they're absolutely inseparable. You'll have to do some thinking on this one if you want to take something they've claimed hun. Trade something with them maybe, if you're no good at persuasion. Or how about we just leave Iggy with them all together? He's not worth our trouble, in my opinion." She'd finish it at that, in her own selfish mind, she'd rather loose a hand than put her host in the middle of danger like that, especially over something like Iggy, which was a threat to begin with. A gun without the safety mechanism, ready to blow at the slightest abnormality. Nope she didn't want to have to deal with any of it no thank you. It was just too bad Keith was as selfless as he was, where was a good Vaix attitude when she needed it?

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:13 am

Keith mentally snorted at Raven's comment. Even you would be bored without Iggy hanging around after awhile, after all who would you torture? He drawled mentally. He had no idea what to do to be honest. How was he supposed to barter with Envy and Rao, he was awful at it, but he could probably overpower them if he managed to seperate them. Maybe he could just grab Iggy and run, he doubted the two demons would leave their forest home to track him down and attack his house, but if they did he'd have a whole arsenal backing him instead of just himself. Yea, that was a damn good idea, if only it would work.

----

Alexi sighed and carefully stepped away from his brother to call Keith. Getting no answer on that front he called Aren's house, hoping someone would pick up. Demitri was only getting worse and he was freaking out a bit because he really needed for Demitri to get better. He'd finally stopped bleeding but he figured that was because he wasn't eating anything and had basically run out of blood.
"Shaye?" He breathed as a sleepy voice answered the phone. "What the hell is going on? I haven't heard from Keith in awhile and Demitri's getting worse, help!" He whined into the phone, babbling almost incoherently for a moment. Hearing a tired sigh, he felt sort of bad, Shaye sounded so wiped out and he really didn't want to stress her out.
"Here I'll ask Aren if he can come over and help, maybe he knows something to helo Demitri" She muttered, calling her brother over to the phone and passing it to him.
"Demitri's not doing so hot, Alexi's a bit worried" She told her brother, before snuggling back down for a nap, leaving Aren to handle things for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Raven brooded quietly for a moment after Keith's comment about her needing Iggy, it pained her to say it, but she would anyways.
Listen Keith. If you allow him to reach his full health, he won't be so torture-able anymore. In fact he will become a threat to us, to me, and I know how you longed for me after he banished me the first time. You're a smart guy right? Put the pieces together hun. If he says he loves you, and his affinity is greed, I won't be around for much longer, now will I? Matter of fact, how about we turn this hero train around. No Risk, just a happy life. I'll see what I can do to help your gay friend out. Hmm? What do you say? She left her narcissistic speech at that giving a weak tug at Keith's muscles, with the same force of a child tugging at a shirt. A small gesture for control, putting on the brakes ever so slightly to try and deture Keith. She didn't want to go back to hell again. She gave a soft sigh as she listened to Keith plan it all out. You're going to piss them right off, you know that sweetheart? It's a very dangerous game you're hurling us into.
---
Aren was a little surprised to be getting a phone call, but he supposed he really shouldn't be with all the drama floating around. What wasn't so surprising though, was when Shaye passed the phone off to him. She was not in any sort of mind to be taking stressful calls, so with a sigh, he listened to Shaye give a brief explanation to him, and pass the phone to a conversation with a very panicked vampire.
"Aren here," He muttered into the phone, "what seems to be the problem?" He paused a moment to let Alexi explain as well as he could, and afterwards there was a silence on Aren's end before he continued.
"Ok. I hate to play musical phones with you, but this is really a Drake thing. I've never been a host or known much about them. I'll send him over to your place and maybe he can do something to help you out. If not be sure to feed him and keep him well to the best of your abilities. One sec." He cupped his hand over the phone and bellowed for Drake, briefly explaining the problem before Drake gave a puzzling look and nodded, heading for the door.
"Ok he's coming over, expect him there in ten minutes... Ok. Yeah no problem. Bye." And at that he hung up, and Drake went trotting along on his way over to Keith's.
Arriving there in, as predicted, around ten or so minutes. He gave a knock on the door and waited, shifting around uncomfortably like he had worms in his pants. The anxiety of being in the sun, even if he was an angel and sun tolerant now, was still overwhelming.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Keith listened to Raven, he understood where she was coming from, 100% understood but he couldn't leave Iggy where he was, not unless Iggy told him, straight to his face that he was happy and to leave him alone. However, he'd drag Iggy back to Demitri until Demitri was healed, then Iggy could do what he wanted.
Iggy loves me, but I care for him in a familial sense. I don't think I could love him the way he wants me to Keith responded, it was rather har to ignore the voice in his mind. He did care for Iggy, deeply, but he wasn't sure if he cared for him beyond a familial love. These were things he needed to explore, to see where he was in his life, relationship wise. He'd never have another soul mate, he knew that, but relationships with people he cared for, romantically, were something new to him.

"Well here we are" He muttered aloud as he stepped up to the edge of the forest. Shaking his head, he plunged into the dark, leafy area, his senses leading him towards where Iggy was.

----

Alexi sighed in relief as he hung up the phone and glanced one more time at his brother.
"Help's coming" He muttered to the ailing vampire as he headed downstairs to let Drake in.
Pulling open the door, he offered the demon-turned-angel a wry grin.
"Thanks for coming" He said, pushing a hand through his blond hair and stepping aside to let the other man in.
"Hes upstairs" He added, probably unecessarily since the house reeked of blood and pain.

"Thanks" Shaye murmured to her brother, rubbing a hand over her sore stomach.
"I had almost forgotten about how bad Demitri is, poor Alexi" She sighed, mentally kicking herself for forgetting about Demitri and how badly injured her was. Once again she was uninitentionally neglecting others. She shifted, rubbing her stomach again, what she wouldn't kill for just a few easy, calm days.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:10 pm

As Raven listened to Keith's thoughts, she found herself and her opinions weaning to a dull not. It was apparent that Iggy had the upper hand over her, and with the way both Keith and Iggy seemed to function, she saw in Keith's motivations her downfall. Her inevitable defeat, caused once again by Iggy's own cunning. It bubbled a deep hate in her core of being, and silently she vowed that she would do all in her power to win this one. Iggy wasn't taking her host again. She had been so caught up in her own thoughts of revenge and malice that when Keith declared their arrival she felt herself almost jump with lack of preparation.
This was it, he was going to get Iggy, and here was nothing she could do to stop him. It was his turn in the body, and the contract prevented her from stealing it from him in anyway. Part of her wondered if Iggy had planed this all out from the beginning, but then she wondered how could he have possibly.
For once, Raven didn't say anything to Keith, she was silent in his mind, a shadow of ill intent. Pondering, brewing, trying desperately to find a way to win in the situation she would soon be in.
She could not, would not loose again.
---
No sooner had Keith taken a step into the darkness of the woods did Rao lift her gaze to his direction. It was her magic he had triggered, a barrier by literal sense. An extension of her being that alerted her when anything intelligent stepped into the woods. It was like a bell at her door, and it rang loud and clear. For a moment she averted her gaze to look at Iggy and Envy. Envy doing what she always did was sulking about Iggy's good appearances, talking to herself in a condescending manner, and Iggy exhausted as he was, was sleeping once again.
Rao turned her firy gaze back into the woods, it wasn't human, what approached, but it wasn't a demon either. It was something in between, something she had grown used to when Raven had visited them in Vaix's body. She wondered it it was Raven, but found the possibility unlikely. Instead of pondering further she then stood without a wood, and walked off towards the source, leaving Envy to tilt her head curiously as she left.

It didn't take long, finding Keith. It wasn't like the guy was trying to hide from her, and at his running pace, the two found each other in a matter of minutes. The man she looked over was foreign to her, she'd seen Keith in his animal body, but not his human one, and he certainly wasn't anything recognizable as Raven when he stood as a man. If he wasn't trying to run past her, Rao would narrow her eyes suspiciously, and bark quite rudely, "What do you want." She didn't care who he was, she didn't nail it as important, but no one entered these woods without a purpose. They were out in the middle of nowhere, and the only town was the way he had entered from. Unless he sought isolation, there was no reason for him to come here. So she'd leave it at that and wait for his answer. She'd had enough of visitors today.
---
Drake entered the house with a welcoming smile. "Don't worry about it. I wouldn't leave a friend in suffering." He nodded as Alexi gestured him to the stairs, and calmly he made his way up. He didn't need to be told which room, the familiar stench of suffering drew his previous demonic natures in like a flashlight in a dark room. As he entered he found Demetri in a state of disrepair. His wounds weren't healing, and the expression of pain on his face was more than apparent. If Alexi had followed him, Drake would look to him for a brief moment. "He needs his contractor, but I will see what I can do to ease his pain." With that said he would wander in to Demetri's bedside, observe him for but a moment, then place his hand on the vampire's forehead. "Demetri, are you present with us? I am going to numb your pain, but know that you re not to move no matter how well you feel. Your body is in ruins, and you mustn't move. Understand?" He'd look at Alexi as well, in case Demetri was defiant. They must both understand. If Demetri nodded or gave a brief yes, Drake would then commence his abilities. His grip on Demetri's head would tighten and he'd allowed his energy to course through his friend's mind, numbing nerves to the point where they no longer worked, temporarily of course. When he was finished he'd remove his hand and sigh. "Feed him blood by the hour, he won't stop loosing it until the wounds can properly seal. He's not to sit up, stand up, or anything of the sort. Change the bandages when you feel it necessary, but I cannot help him until the both of them are together." He'd pause a moment, then sighed, "As much as I wish I could help Keith, I will stay with Demetri and keep his condition stable."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Keith frowned as he felt Raven's anger and resentment in the back of his mind. He had no idea what she was so annoyed with, but he could guess. He sighed mentally as he continued to bushwhack. He wanted Iggy back to heal Demitri, his best friend and his first lover in a very long time was potentially dying and it was killing him a little bit. He missed his viberant friend, lover, and wanted him back. He had no idea why Iggy had just taken off, leaving Demitri to essentially die, it drove him crazy. Sighing, he raked his fingers through his already messy hair.

When Rao popped out in front of him, he took a step back in surprise. He hadn't been paying attention to where he was, caught up in his own thoughts. Frowning, he glanced at her, the one and only time he'd seen the other demon, he'd been a large, clusmy demonic cat, and she had looked a lot different.
"Oh" He muttered, sort of stupidly, "I'm looking for a friend" He said, "Heard he came out this way" He added, "I need to find him so hear I am, bushwhacking" He grumbled, trying to sound petulant and annoyed. The less fighting he had to do, the better.

----

Alexi listened intently to Drake as he spoke about what he was doing to his brother.
"Thanks" He breathed as Demitri managed a pained nod.
"I will" He murmured tiredly, "I just hope Keith brings Iggy back soon, I dunno how much longer..." He trailed off, looking at his brother. The spell Drake cast seemed to be working, Demitri was sleeping what seemed to be comfortably, though he chest wound was still bleeding sluggishly.
He had no idea how much longer Demitri could survive this.
"If he dies, doesn't Iggy? I mean why would he just abandoned him?" The blond vampire hissed in annoyance. He couldn't believe that Iggy had done this, abandoned Demitri completely after everything that Demitri had done. He had signed a contract with him for god sakes! Fists clenching, he glanced at Drake helplessly.
"Sorry" He breathed, "I shouldn't be complaning, it's just..." He sighed, "He's my brother"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Rao simply watched him rather impatiently as he bumbled around a bit before finally telling her he sought a friend. She immediately thought of Iggy as he continued on, but reminded herself that it was still a possibility the guy was looking for someone else, though no other had stepped into the woods. She'd allow him the benefit of the doubt before jumping to accusations.
"No else one has entered these woods, you're going the wrong way if you've lost a friend. It's best you turn around now, go look for him somewhere else."
She crossed her arms at that, putting her weight on a hip and giving a look that dared him to say otherwise. She didn't want to deal with this, she wanted to go back home, not deal with the lost and daft.
---
"Don't worry about it," Drake muttered back to Alexi at his thanks. When the vampire went on to talk about how long his brother could survive this, Drake could only give a weak sigh and look the other way.
"I suppose he could survive like this forever, given that if he runs out of blood, he'll only be paralyzed. But that is no way to live, you're brother deserves better then laying in a bed bleeding and in pain the rest of his life." He paused a moment, as if to think about Iggy's motives as Alexi questioned them.
"It's true if one dies so does the other, but Iggy has only ever thought of himself, and he's never been particularly stable. I suppose maybe he thinks he deserves to be in pain. Or that we all deserve to suffer the same as him. Whether we like it or not, he can control that through Demetri."
He glanced back at Alexi, only to see his fists clenching and his expression pained. Drake feared he may have said too much, but in the end it was he who received the apology.
"You have nothing to feel sorry about. Your feelings are just after all."
He placed a hand on Alexi's shoulder, "but it will be alright in the end. Keith will bring Iggy home, Demetri will heal, and perhaps we can talk some sense into...this new demon."
He still couldn't believe Iggy had traded his life for the eternity of being a demon, after Drake had spent so long working to be an angel the idea was preposterous. It only went to show just how far gone Iggy truly was at this point. Drake could only shake his head in despair and hope there would be some help for both Iggy and Demetri.
Neither of them deserved to suffer.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 am

Keith tensed minutely though his eyes relaxed as he glanced at Rao.
"Odd, his scent is all over the place here" He said, inhaling exageratedly. He really had no idea what he was getting into, but Demitri was dying, or at least stuck in a very miserable place, and Iggy was needed to fix that.
"Sure you haven't seen him? I can smell him on you" He drawled, his fangs poking from his mouth now. He was honestly relieved that Rao couldn't recognize him, not in this form at least. Shifting his stance slightly, he relaxed his shoulders, not at all concerned about fighting her. Oh he believed Raven when she whispered in his mind that Rao could totally kick his ass, but he also knew that if Iggy was nearby and heard him, there was a very good chance the young demon would come. Plus Keith could hold his own, he had been around for a long time. He may not win the fight, but he certainly wouldn't loose his life.

----

Alexi listened to Drake intently, he felt marginally better as the ex-demon explained things to him, told him what could happen. If it came down to it and Keith couldn't return Iggy, then he'd have to kill Demitri. It pained him incredibly to think about it, but Drake was right, this was no life for his brother, his best friend, and he wouldn't allow him to live in pain for their own selfish desires. Shuddering slightly, he scrubbed his hands over his face. Why was this happening? All Demitri had done was a good deed and now the stupid demon had taken off! Abandoned his brother, the only thing holding him to this plane of existence.
"I thought demons were protective of their contracts? Raven never let Vaix or now Keith do anything too stupid. Why doesn't he care about Demitri that way? I mean I get he's selfish but would a selfish being keep Demitri alive and safe? So that he could live on? If Demitri dies, Iggy gets sent to hell, that can't be pleasent" He said, reaching out and stroking his brother's hand. God he hated this. He was going to mutilate Iggy if he ever got his hands on him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Rao's expression quickly changed from irritable to scowling as Keith mentioned being able to smell his friend's presence. That meant it was Iggy he sought, it could be no other, and it was as she's suspected. Pity for Keith really, he'd had pleanty of opportunity to turn around. He'd only have one last chance before she got truly heated, but in her gut she knew already that he wasn't going anywhere.
"So you're looking for the demon boy then." She noticed the way this fool seemed to prepare himself for a fight. Showing his fangs, tensing and bracing himself, it was pathetic. In her own mind, she thought Iggy was too weak to intervene, too weak and too uninterested. From what she'd seen, the boy was a regular sloth. One and one as it were, she knew she'd kick the snot out of Keith.
"That's too bad, because I found him in a dumpster, unwanted, and claimed him for myself. He's got no intentions of escaping us, I'd hardly think he even know you. So turn around before you get hurt, you're not getting him back."
She wouldn't ask again.
---
Drake watched Alexi take in all he had told him. There was a decision that seemed to lay behind the vampires eyes, one that both haunted him and weighed heavily upon his shoulders. The newly formed angel didn't guess at it, he was certain he already knew what it was. Alexi's love for Demetri's well-being. When he covered his face, Drake simply looked away, the feelings and thoughts that flowed from Alexil's mind making him frown in sadness despite the fact he couldn't see.
"Things will work out," Drake assured him weakly, but it seemed Alexi had more to ask.
At this he frowned, turning his eyeless face to Alexi and muttering, "Such generalizations of people's behaviors are never true. Everyone is different, and Iggy is not in his right of mind to begin with. He doesn't care about himself or the well-being of others." Drake paused a moment seemingly hesitating before continuing. "And...and I think Iggy may be using Demetri and his own suffering to lure in Keith." That had been all Iggy ever cared about from the beginning, his obsession with trying to win over the older vampire was insane in itself, and Drake had not gotten far in healing Iggy before the bugger had blocked him out. "He doesn't care if he dies," Dake muttered finally, "That much I have always known about him."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:01 am

Keith snorted, "He's wanted, he's just being melodramatic and put himself in the dumpster" He said, rolling his eyes.
"He's needed at home and I will be bringing him home now" The vampire growled, letting his eyes bleed red a tiny bit, just enough so Rao knew that this wouldn't be an easy fight. Demitri needed Iggy and Iggy needed Demitri and Keith was going to resolve this if it killed him, which it might. He sighed mentally, Raven was going to kick his ass when she had control over the body again, though Keith knew he could handle it, Raven may get pissed off and maul him, but she wouldn't kill him, just rough him up a bit.
"Just give me the kid back" Keith said, exasperated now with all the verbal sparring. He just wanted to go home and if that meant tearing apart this damn forest then he would.

----

Alexi sighed, raking his fingers through his hair as he stared at Demitri's lax form.
"This is all so wrong" He burst out suddenly, "Him, like this. Its not Demitri" He said miserably.
"I-if" He shook his head, he couldn't even verbalize how he felt, he was so angry.
"If Iggy is doing this all for Keith then he's an idiot. Keith cares for Iggy, more so then almost anyone else, but its familial love. Iggy needs to grow up, realize that he should be happy with what he has. Not torture someone kind enough to give up his soul for him" He growled, "Demitri did all of this to help Iggy and Iggy's tossed that right back in his face. He never gave a damn about any of us, and he's proving that now. I'll never forgive him for this" Alexi burst out passionately. He was livid, hands clenching over and over into fists.
"Everyone is doing so much for that kid and he doesn't even realize it. This family revolves around him and yet he can't even see that"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Rao crossed her arms and cocked a brow at Keith's explanation. She believed Iggy to be melodramatic, that or brokenhearted, since he seemed to have no desire to get stronger or live a functional life in anyway. Food was forced, sleep was eternal, he wallowed around and cried silent obnoxious tears, but his power was undeniable, and Rao wanted control over it. The broken were the easiest to build, Iggy in time would fester his sadness and become spiteful, it was in his demonic nature. When that happened Rao would be there to plant the seeds and harvest her reward. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity to complete her transformation and become what she'd always strived to be, and she'd be damned if she was willing to let Keith just walk off with it.
As Keith's words became all the more strict and demanding with each passing sentence, Rao's look went from humorous to serious. Her patience was visibly running dry, and her expression began to scowl.
"No."She growled in reply, plain and simple. "I told you, he's mine now." Her wings spread a little more, her eyes darkening to see the red in his. So he wanted to fight about it did he? Fine. She could play that game.
"Get out!" she roared, lunging forwards with sharp nails pointed to strike. Her speed was uncanny, and she knew she had him outmatched. This would be a short, painful fight.
But not for her.

---

Drake gave Alexi a sympathetic glance as the vampire burst out in raw emotional strife. It was sad really, seeing the affect ripple through the family like it was. Everyone was in pain, but no one really knew the cure. What Keith sought after now was a step in the right direction, but it wasn't the long term solution. Iggy still hurt, was still unstable and selfish, and things like this would keep happening until he found piece in himself. But seeing what he'd become, Drake doubted it was possible anymore. He sighed weakly and placed a hand on Alexi's shoulder.
"But Iggy's only fourteen years old Alexi. He was frozen in a state of the mind's greatest development. His judgement will always be compromised. No matter how it hurts the family."
He frowned, hating what he said next, "Hopefully as a demon, Iggy will finally be free to have his brain develop as it should have all those years ago. I know you're pain Alexi, but alienating Iggy now will only make things worse. We have to look at what he needs, and make him feel he has it. Since he obviously feels he's unloved." He shook his head, "I hope you understand, I'm not taking sides. Merely looking at the situation from all angles...and whether we like it or not, Iggy and Demetri are bonded now, we have to deal with both of them. Hating each other won't help." He could only hope Alexi would understand.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Keith had known this was coming, known that this would become a bloody fight, but that still didn't prepare him for the sharp pain of Rao's claws. He had dodged nimbly to the side so she didn't pucture anything vital but he hadn't been fast enough to dodge her completely and now his arm felt like it was on fire. Shoving the pain away, he morphed slightly allowing his more demonic attributes to come out. Lashing out with his own claws he growled as he was forced to dodge again. Damn he felt out of shape and out of practice. Once this was over he was going to get back into fighting shape even if that meant tempting Alexi and Demitri into fights.
Hissing, he rolled out of the way from another one of Rao's stikes and struck back, sinking his fangs into her exposed shoulder and biting down hard. Blood gushed over his lips and ran down his face and her arm but he refused to let go. He knew he wasn't hitting anything vital but he hoped the pain was enough to show her he wasn't just any opponent.

----

Alexi sighed, he nodded. He did understand what Drake was saying, he was just so angry.
"I know" He breathed, "Anger, fighting it won't solve anything" He sighed, "I can't hate him anyway, not without hating a part of Demitri" He glanced at his brother, "And I can't do that" He shook his head.
"I'm just angry now, frusturated but it will pass. Besides you're right not all of this is Iggy's fault. He's not a rational being, for all the years under his belt he is stuck as a child" He returned his gaze to his brother watching his pale, too pale, face for any sign of life.
"It is unfortunate that it has come to this, but perhaps necessary" He added, musing out loud.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:48 pm

One slash from her speeding claws was all it took for Rao to draw blood on Keith. He dodged vital areas but she didn't mind, killing had never been her motivation anyways. It was much more fun to chip them down piece by piece and take them home after to hang them -bloody and dying slowly- on her cave wall. The two of them moved in flashes of blurs and claps of sound, each strike forceful enough that when it hit it drew blood and hit deep, but diverged enough not to kill or maim. Finally though Keith lunged at her and sunk his teeth into her shoulder, Rao shrieked and stopped, standing still and bracing herself as her hands twisted up to curl into his mouth and grab the top and bottom jaw.
"You little shit," she hissed, "Lets see how you fight without a bottom jaw!" She'd slowly pry his mouth out of her shoulder, then continue to try and open it beyond the normal limitation. Once it was out of her shoulder she'd spin and sweep a leg to trip him and force him to the ground, where she'd use her force to push his head into the soil while she continued to pry his jaw open more and more. Had this continued, it could have been that Keith would have had his bottom jaw broken right off, but it was no so.

A purple blast that sounded like a ripple of lightning hit Rao and sent her into the air and against a tree with a crunch. It happened so fast she couldn't even scream in pain, and she fainted on impact. if Keith were to look to his right, he'd see Iggy, slouched against a tree with a single finger distended towards Rao, the finger from which the blast had come. He let out a soft sigh of exhaustion and lowered the arm to his side.
"Hello keith" He whispered gently, "I'm surprised you came...Did she hurt you bad?"
Then he'd slide down against the tree to sit on his bum on the floor, his wings flooped limply like the rest of him as he huffed softly in an effort just to be awake and continue to breath. He'd watch Keith fondly and smile softly to him, though it was a sad smile, and through the rest he was likely to remain quiet.
---
Drake nodded softly, "You're right on all accounts my friend. Iggy needs only to be nurtured by his family, and he will cease these silly antics. As things are now, he's treated more like an accessory or side note."
He frowned with his eyeless features and sighed, "After all, if not for his connection to Demetri, would anyone bother to look for him if he'd gone? We must remember that this is all he has left, that he's ever had. You are all more important to him than you could ever know, but it is hard when others do not return this desire."
He shrugged softly, "Not that Iggy is entirely easy to get close to, either. He fears affection as much as he craves it, seeing it as an illusion to upcoming pain and sorrow." His big bat ears twisted to focus on Demetri with a few audited clicks to accompany it. "But Demetri will help him learn about love."
He had to, or they would not survive together.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Keith mewled low in his throat as Rao's hands pried his mouth apart, he felt the bones in his jaw snapped and feared he'd lose the whole damn appendage when suddenly she was gone and he was lying bloody and beaten on the ground. Flinching he heaved himself up, gingerly touching his battered face as Iggy spoke. Whipping his head around he stared at Iggy wincing as he did so.
"M'fine" He rasped grinning bloodily at the younger demon.
"Not easy to find you Ig" He added coughing as he pushed himself to his feet, swaying dramatically as he did so. He stared at Rao for a moment, his mind finally informing him of what had happened.
"Ready to come home? Missed you, Xayden keeps asking for you" He added looking imploringly at the young demon.
"Know you feel like none of us care, but we do Ig. I care, Demitri cares" He rasped, his jaw was swelling and it hurt and all he wanted to do was lie down but damnit he had come this far and he wasn't giving up.

----

Alexi nodded in understanding.
"Regardless of all our past views on Iggy we have to get over it to make this work" He said with a sigh, sad eyes on his brother.
"Vampires hold grudges, most immortal beings do, but its time to let this one go" He leaned back and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Despite all his faults Demitri will definitely help Iggy, he loves whole heartedly" He added looking at his brother with sad eyes.
"Thanks" He added, looking at the former demon appreciateively. "For telling me all this, helping me see. I'm a lot more closed minded then most, my judgement is easily clouded"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Iggy watched Keith motionlessly from his slumped seat against the tree. For a while the vampire seemed dazed, but slowly he wriggled about and muttered that he was fine. He gave a bloody grin, but Iggy did not smile back, his brows creased lightly as if even looking at Keith brought him immense pain.
Keith said something about it being hard to find him, but that was perhaps because Iggy had not wanted to be found. At least not this way. Bitter thoughts crossed his mind when he was asked if he was ready to come home. To heal Demetri, he assumed, to make everything right in Keith's perfect world before retreating back into the darkness of their after thoughts. If he had not been bound to Demetri, Keith would not have come for him.
The thought in itself was enough to make him want to cry. Keith swayed from the intensity of his battle, and Iggy would have approached him if he were not afraid to, would have let him lean on him if he were not too weak to stand himself. Keith said he'd missed him, and this made the demon look up weakly, with an expression of disbelief and confusion, but an obvious hurt and desire that longed more than anything in the world to believe it was true. A word about Xayden followed and Iggy suddenly winced as if he'd been struck across the face, and curled up against the tree.
"His family will never let me see him again," Iggy whispered softly, his voice a gentle rasp. "Not after what happened last time, you know that." Purple and black eyes peered over at Keith, searching his face, his expressions, for something that he knew was not there. Had their last conversation left any impression on Keith? Did he feel..any different towards him? Iggy knew the answer, and a single tarlike tear escaped his face to roll down his cheek. He felt so alone.
Keith spoke some more and Iggy shut his eyes and clenched his fists.
"What do you care about?" He asked softly, "Demetri's health? Vaix' pent up aggression? A distraction for Roxa? Or maybe you need something for Shaye." He stared at the ground and dug his nails into his arms, when blood stained the ground he looked up at Keith with tears in his eyes and down his face. "Whatever it is," he whispered, "It isn't me. Don't try and tell me it is.. I've tried for hundreds of years to feel like you cared about me, and look at me now." He bit his bottom lip as tears rolled like waterfalls, "I became like this for you. I-I saw how much you loved raven, and I...and you...you still don't even like me. You just want your bedbuddy back, right? I'm going to come with you, and heal him, and when everything's alright again I'll go back into the basement and Vaix will beat the shit out of me and everything will turn back into you're happy perfect little world. RIGHT?!" He pushed his fingers into the tree crunching through the bark until his hand was a sappy mess.
"But what about me?" Iggy whimpered. "Why aren't I loved and adored like the rest of you?...oh right. Because I'm selfish and awful to be around. All I am is sad and scared. More effort than I'm worth, and take and take, and the lot of you hate me behind your painted smiles. Like you think I don't see it." He stood up shakily, his body quivering with effort and strain.

"I want to die." He whimpered finally to Keith, tears clouding his vision. If not for his binding to Demetri, he would have killed himself the second Keith looked him in the eye and told him there was no romantic chance between them. He would have torn his body to shreds while Keith watched, screaming and releasing all the agony his life had put on his shoulders for the entirety of his existence. Was he being dramatic? Perhaps Keith would think so, but Iggy knew after the amount of abuse he put up with every day that he had the right to it. His family flocked to Shaye and coddled her about her poor sweet tormented childhood. How her parents had died and her stepparents beat the shit out of her. Poor dear, a whole 14 years or so of torment, and yet to this very day Iggy curled up in his basement screaming and crying as his own brother gave him hell on earth and then was accepted and loved by the family in a way Iggy could only dream of. Watching from the corner of the room, afraid to touch any of them for fear that they would become angry with him and isolate him, and he in turn isolating himself with his own fear. What he'd give for someone to want to spend time with him, to say that they liked him for who he was, not what he could do or was obligated to uphold. He didn't want to be bribed, he wanted to be loved. It was all he'd ever wanted.

The light seemed to fade from his eyes as he stood before Keith, like some zombie he staggered forwards with only enough energy to make it to his side before he started wheezing. "Fine," he whispered softly, "If you love him so much, I'll do what you want." He shut his eyes as he prepared himself to go back home, forced to be around people he loved so much, only to watch them warily distance themselves from him. He didn't want to go back in the basement, honestly, he didn't want to go home. He took in a very deep and courageous breath, and shakily a skeletal hand would try to grip Keith's. It was so shy it could easily be abandoned, patted away, ignored, but if left to it's own tendencies it would hold onto Keith's fingers gingerly. As they did, he would do all in his power to avoid eye contact. It was a fantasy, really, to hold Keith's hand, when he knew Keith would never be his to love. He didn't know why he tortured himself like this.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Keith was shaken but what Iggy had said. His sore, throbbing faced morphed into horror at what Iggy was saying.
"Oh Ig" He breathed, fingers crushing Iggy's as he pulled the small demon into his arms.
"I love you Iggy. Not for Demitri, not for Shaye sure as hell not for Vaix. I love you because you're family to me. Demitri has nothing to do with me searching you out" He said tilting Iggy's face up so he could see how serious he was.
"You are my family. Yes it hurts to see Demitri in pain, I care for him deeply. But even if he was fine, even if you hadn't gone through with this whole deal thing I would still have hunted you down" He said softly.

"I do love you Iggy" He said again making Iggy see the truth in his eyes.
"I am so, so sorry that you've gone this long thinking no one cared. I will always be here for you and if you ever feel alone or sad or anything of the sort again tell me. I am sorry I wasn't there for you before, not as much as I should have been in the past but that's going to change" He said pressing a gentle kiss to Iggy's forhead. He sighed softly holding Iggy gently against him, blood still dripping from his very abused jaw.
He couldn't believe he'd let things get this bad, let Iggy sink into this level of despair. He cared deeply for Iggy, he may not love him, but he cared for him. He had once thought of Iggy as a younger sibling but now he wasn't sure what he felt for him. He knew he did love him on some level but he didn't know if it was anything more then a platonic love but who knew what it might grow into. Especially with how close Iggy and Demitri would become. Who knew, they were demons, it wasn't like they were prudes or were conformists.

Sighing again he gently scooped Iggy into his arms despite his own battered state.
"Lets go home" He said softly, "I won't let anything like this happen again. And it is your home" he added softly. "You, me, Demitri and Alexi" He said as he made his way out of the forest not caring one wit about how much he hurt or how much he was bleeding (which was a fair amount). He was still mentally kicking himself over how bad he had let things get and he was quite angry with himself, which was probably why he had blanked out the pain. Rao had kicked his ass and the only reason he was still in one piece was Iggy, something his ego had a bit of a hard time admitting though he was also pleased beyond belief Iggy had saved him. He had no desire to go to hell just yet, he had some living left to do.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:29 am

It happened so quickly. Like the blink of an eye the demon found himself pulled harshly from the lonely pits of his despair and embraced in something he feared to trust. Keith crushed his hand with a gasp if disbelief and wretched him into his arms. Iggy let out a frightened gasp, but did not fight. The physical contact causing him to tremble, his mind racing circles in his skull while his heart pounded so hard and fast it was almost as if it were trying to attack Keith from beyond it's ribbed prison. Iggy would place his hands on Keith's chest as he sobbed and gasped in terror, pushing lighting as if he wanted to get away, only to shake and tremble violently in his arms as the vampire spoke.
'I love you,' he said. Iggy's purple eyes bulged out of their skull as he stared at Keith's shirt, his clawed hands digging into the fabric instead of pushing away. Was this real? He wanted it to be real so badly, but he was so afraid it would turn out to be a cruel lie that he didn't respond beyond his waterfall of tears and choked sobs. He knew he was a fool, he allowed himself to be suseptible to these attacks, but this was everything he'd ever wanted to hear. Keith said he loved him, Keith said that he loved him just because he liked being with him and for no other obligation. Like he was something important. Iggy went limp in his arms, and Keith took his chin and tilted his head up to gaze in his face. The eye contact made him shudder, and he tried to twist his chin away, but Keith's grip held true. Hesitant conflicted eyes peered into Keith's, and he felt so overwhelmed that his legs began to give out and he began to panic. It was too much, too lucid, too foreign. This couldn't be his life, it wasn't real. How could it so suddenly be real?

"You're lying to m-me." Iggy sobbed, "I've always been y-your burden." Despite his words he couldn't restrain his own desire, and wrapped his arms around Keith's neck. Twisting his chin away again in one last attempt before pushing his face tight against his chest, his mouth agape in agony that released in choked squeaks and heavy breaths, he would dig his fingers into Keith's shirt and latch on.
"Oh god," he wept in a broken muffled voice, "P-please don't hurt me." When he said it, he was not speaking in the physical sense. He would not survive if this turned out to be anything but the truth, bound to Demetri or not, Iggy would die from a broken heart. Something could only be thrown so many times before it was shattered, and Iggy was already so close to gone.

He was kissed atop his forehead, and a purple and red tear-jerked eye peered up at Keith. A cautious hand released it's hold on his back, and instead moved up to touch the side of his face over so gently, though he was still shaking like a vibrator. "You're jaw..." he whispered softly.

He was then told it was time to go home, and Keith scooped him up, Iggy flopped like a rag doll. Never had be been so compliant to be carried before. Another hand reached up and gripped Keith's hair, his face moved from the chest to atop Keith's shoulder as they walked. He'd shut his eyes, holding on like Keith was the only thing keeping him tied down to the earth, before he felt the ever present need to be closer. He'd lift his head and kiss Keith's cheek softly before he flopped his chin back unto Keith's shoulder, though his hands remained.

He remained silent, watching Keith stagger towards home with a creased brow as he tried to calm himself down. "You can't carry me like this," he whispered softly, "not when you can hardly walk yourself." He twisted in Keith's arms and offered his wrist. "Here," he breathed, "You need it more than me. I'll be okay." If Keith rejected it because of it's taste Iggy would raise a brow and scowl disapprovingly before his eyes softened and he looked off into the distance, which he would also do if Keith bit him. He'd be silent for a few seconds before he muttered gently in the state of his low self esteem, "Why...do you love me..." He sighed weakly, "What could I possibly have that interests you." Another tear rolled down his face in the state of his low sense of self worth, before he pushed his eyes against Keith's neck, almost as though he were trying to fuze together with him. He couldn't be close enough, and it wouldn't be a surprise if Keith felt smothered by all the wriggling and kisses. It was sad really, to see Iggy trying so hard to keep Keith's interest in him. To prove that he could love back, that he could be something if he really tried. He wanted this so bad he felt like he'd explode.
"How can this be real," he whispered to softly himself in soft disbelief, but despite his fear and doubts, one could tell Iggy was overjoyed. He pressed his lips to Keith's neck softly before going back to hiding his face.
"Say it again," Iggy whimpered shyly, "Please...say it one more time." Keith could drop him into a volcano, and he would die content. To think, after so very long...

Someone may actually love him.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Keith sighed softly, smiling at Iggy as he saw the vast array of emotions filter through his eyes.
"You have never been a burden Ig. Maybe to others you have been but never to me" He added softly. He had no issue with Iggy clinging to him, soaking up the attention the younger demon was currently lavishing on him.

"I won't hurt you, not intentionally" Keith said softly, his jaw was beginning to ache, he wasn't even sure how the hell he'd feed, but he'd cross that line when he reached it.
He knew better then to make promises he couldn't keep, which is why he would never hurt Iggy, not on purpose but when one lived lives as long as they did, you never knew what could happen.

As suddenly as they were on one topic, they were off to the next and Keith smiled in amusement as Iggy went from worry to trying to mother him slightly.
"Not sure I can bite right now, to be honest" Keith said with a wry smile. "Not much holding me together" He added in explenation. "When we get home we'll figure something out" He figured he could always pour blood down his throat, maybe sleep until he felt better. He shrugged mentally, he'd work something out. As Iggy tried to get down he tightened his hold minutely, unwilling to let the small body go.
"I think" Keith looked thoughtful, "I think I've loved you for a long time but loosing you like that made me realize it. I'm content with trying to make things work between us and Demitri, but we'll cross that bridge when it comes up. You won't be losing either of us anytime soon though, that much I know" He smirked at the thought, Iggy would be hard pressed to get rid of him and he knew Demitri was just as tenacious.

"What's not to love? I know that you've been beaten down so badly over these last few hundred years and probably don't see it in yourself but I see things I adore" Keith said softly, tone becoming more serious.
"You're funny, you care about everyone around you, you're sadistic which appeals to my sadistic side. You would literally do anything for the ones you love and even though you think so poorly of yourself you still try and go on with your life. You're someone I admire Iggy, not many people would keep going like you have, not after everything" He grinned, blood still dribbling down the side of his face.
"And you're cute, which is always a bonus" He said with a smirk though it hurt to twist his jaws into any position.

Continuing to walk he allowed Iggy to crawl all over him, he really had no issue with that. As the town came slowly into view Keith heard Iggy's request and smiled.
"I love you" He repeated, just as sure as he had earlier. He would do whatever he could to show Iggy he was loved, this would not be happening again. Iggy wouldn't be leaving again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: