HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One x One with: Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:50 pm

"I have no intentions of telling either of them about any of this," Drake muttered back to Keith reassuringly at his earlier comment on keeping the transpired events secretive. Calmly he listened to both Aren's external panic and Keith's internal panic. Both of then were wrecks in their own way, and for a moment Drake found himself fascinated by how much impact one person could have on others. This family was different from most it seemed, stemming and circling itself around this shifter/vampire cross and creating a sort of false god. Whether they realised it or not, every one of them worshiped this girl. It was borderline freaky.
But of course, such thoughts would die with him as he listened to the boys make their advance out the door, Aren trailing Keith's heels nervously. Once again leaving Drake alone to deal with the needing.

Aren followed after Keith quietly, his brain working up just as much of a storm as his comrade. Running over the event, what he could have done to stop it, and how he was going to fix it once they got Shaye back...and oh, they would get her back, mark his words: Those creatures were dead when he found them.
Keith spoke of possible locations, and Aren opened a wordless mouth, gripped the back of his head with one hand and looked around as if he expected to see one pop up.
"Caves? Uh...not in the city no. There are some by the ocean-side, but that's a good ways away from here, and a popular tourist point, other than that I don't know. It's a start I guess though. It'd be damp there. Who knows if they've branched off from the tour path and made themselves something more secluded."
Then Keith spoke about a blood supply, and Aren's mind clicked instantly.
"A hospital!" He gasped, "That's were I get the blood for Carr. It's the only place with a truly steady supply." But damn, this was NY, there had to be more than a thousand hospitals around, and who knew how these things travelled. For all he knew they could be halfway around the world, and Shaye lost with them.

No.
He couldn't think that.
Aren bit his bottom lip and let out a shaky sigh.
"I guess we'll have to try and combine the two, see if there's anything that matches on a local map?"
God he hoped they could figure this out soon, who knew what they were doing to Shaye. What if they were hurting her? Oh Jesus.
He frowned visibly and let out a frustrated sigh, more at himself than anything. "Lets go, anything's better at this point than standing around here."
Oh how he hoped he'd find her soon.
---

Okay so obviously his ideals hadn't worked out after all, seeing as how here he was on a walk with Envy despite how clear he'd made his earlier wishes to be alone and undisturbed. In a futile act to keep him from running off, Envy had fastened the other end of his chain to her own ankle, not that it really mattered but whatever. He didn't care like usual.
Being still sore and sickly as he was, the walk was very slow paced, and Envy allowed herself to float along behind him as if she were nothing more than a balloon on a string. Every now and again her little bat wings would beat the air a couple times in some utterly needless flapping. He felt as though she were treating him like some sort of messed up ride, like a child in a wagon -Not that it was uncommon for demons to be child-like, but still.

So anyways, here he was, tugging Envy along on walk he really didn't want to have, as the day inched on and light dappled down from the canopy. Iggy, even in his sickly status was able to elegantly weave he way around the speckles of light as though it were something he'd done his entire life. He needed not to think of the process, simply taking it on his nature to evade the light in the most graceful and energy efficient ways possible.
He walked and walked, ignoring Envy's incessant chatter towards him, and continuing onwards in this pointless journey. Slowly the trees began to thin, and the grass began to show through the debris, the patches of light becoming vaster and more troublesome to get around, until Iggy started to wonder if he should turn back.

Stopping calmly, he looked about, only to have Envy continue forwards and bump into his back, making him gasp out in sore pain and recoil away from her. Growling at her smug face as he giggled at his misery like all demons would. It was a nasty realisation that this was a the world he'd sold himself too. A world where humor was the pain and suffering of others, and to gain more power the only alternative.
He was becoming fatigued from all this effort, and quietly he let Envy coo and run her fingers through his hair. He was too tired of fighting to yell at her now, but she could at least try not to enjoy it so much.
"Want to turn around?" She asked him soothingly.
"Yes," Iggy muttered back bluntly.
Envy giggled, "All right then, I'll carry you back."
"What? No, no you will not." Iggy snarled back at her in extreme distaste. "I can walk just fine!"
"Please sweetheart you could hardly make it out her by yourself."
"Yeah well that was because I was dragging your fat arse behind me the whole way!" Iggy snapped grumpily, and Envy made a false face of hurt. Placing a hand on her chest and opening her mouth in a verbal "ah". Iggy simply rolled her eyes at her, sometime he just couldn't believe the antics she tried to--
hold on. What was that he sensed?
Instantly Iggy drew his fangs and snarled, and Envy looked confused, glancing in the direction Iggy stared before smiling softly at the eyes that watched them.
"Don't mind them hun. Those Argonians are far too weak to challenge us. "
"Ar what?" Iggy muttered, not looking away.
"Argonians," she muttered back with a giggle. "I overheard some people talking about them. They're lizard people. They like it here because the sun shines the most in the spot over there." She pointed with a bony finger towards where the trees ceased their cover and a sun-swarmed spot hung like an oasis in the dark forest. "They wont use it until we're gone," She purred.
"I sense a lot more than those two though," Iggy muttered back worriedly, and Envy huffed.
"You're so clueless, they're nest isn't far from here. I haven't found it yet myself in fact, but it doesn't take much to piece things together you know?" She teased him with a smirk, and Iggy growled at her.
"I want to find it," he muttered suddenly. "I sense something else in their disgusting oder. I want it."
And Envy blinked, "Something else? What else could possibly live with them?" She drew quiet a moment, before looking confused, "I sense it too...What IS that? A...vampire? No...angel? no... I...uh. Hmm."
"Don't pop a socket," Iggy grumbled, "I know what it is and that's good enough. Lets go."
He wouldn't humor Envy with the details, just get in this so called 'nest' and get out again with the person he knew oh so well.
Now wasn't this just a strange turn of events?
Things were finally starting to look up.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Keith nodded thoughtfully, hospital and caves, hospital and caves, how were those two things remotely similar.
"The sewer" He muttered, eyes flashing. "Hot, damp, dry in some places. The sewer, perhaps an abandoned shaft? We need a hospital that is over an abandoned sewer shaft! Or perhaps an old subway line. These things need a way to move, to get blood, to live, to breed and to thrive, where else to vermine go?" He asked, his tone coloured with amusemant now. When he found these repulsive creatures he was going to rip them to shreds, his eyes flashed red for a moment, his anger nearly overwhemling before he calmed, nodding at Aren.
"We needed a map of the city that includes all the subway and sewer lines" He sighed, "To the library" He added miserably, god he hated libraries.

Clambering into the truck, Keith let Aren take the lead while he tried to puzzle out what to do when they finally found Shaye. He firmly belevied that they would find Shaye, and she would be safe, sound and probably very angry. He didn't relish being on the receiving end of that anger, especially since Shaye's temper was volatile at best, while pregnant with her instincts on the fore front, she'd be awfully dangerous. Perhaps they could just point her at the kidnappers and let her have at it. Amused by the thought, Keith stared disinterestedly out the window, sliding from the vehicle when they arrived at the library.
"The sewers or subway lines may lead to a cave, so when we see these plans, look from lines that lead off the map. It would explaine how they're getting around without exposure" Keith murmured to Aren as they headed inside the large, ostentacious building.

----

Shaye sighed as she watched her phone battery slowly die. Cell phone games throughly played, the battery had finally given in and she was left alone in darkness. Well perceived darkness, she could see fine, but she could still pretend after all. Rubbing her stomach, she glanced around the room one again, a frown marring her features. Damn she felt helpless, she knew, realistically, she was sort of helpless, but she didn't like feeling that way. Clenching her fists absentmindedly, she rubbed her stomach again as she felt the tiny life inside her move for the first time. That made her angry, she should be enjoying pregnancy, feeling her child for the first time, sharing the moment with friends and family. Instead she was in a small, 'dark', warm room and she had no way of getting out. When that damn lizard thing got back she was going to strangle him with his own damn tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Aren had muttered a few cents for the conversation as they riddled the whereabouts of Shaye, and he watched as Keith seemed to mull it over amongst himself while Aren tried to think of more possibilities. Suddenly however Keith spoke up with an ingenious possibility,
"The sewers!" Aren repeated after Keith in agreement, smiling a little. Perfect! It fit the bill. That would be an effective way of getting around in the preferred climate with minimal detection.
Keith asked about vermin and Aren chuckled, "I dunno the garbage? At least that's where I put mine."
Then Keith talked about a map and a library, and Aren nodded sternly, though he was a little puzzled at Keith's lack of enthusiasm. "I know the place we need,"

Then it began, they hoped in their cars and Aren lead Keith speedily towards the most knowledgeable library around. Not all libraries held the kind of information they sought, after all. It wasn't a far drive though, and soon enough they arrived at the looming building, far too fancy for it's calling by Aren's taste.
He watched Keith exit his vehicle then hint him to possibilities for what they'd be looking for, and he nodded. "I'll be blunt with you though, Keith. There's a lot of pipes in this city, we may need to look through a lot of paper to find something." Even if it was narrowed down as much as it was, these were all hunches, and who was to tell if this ideal nest the two had thunk up was the reality. They had to look at more than just hospitals, anything abandoned could be it. Then there would be the task of flushing those areas out for clues.
Oh god he just hoped they could find Shaye in time for whatever evil crap those reptiles wanted from her.
So in they went, and Aren with some assistance from the librarian, dug up a bunch of books, while he requested Keith get started looking through the existing material until they had enough for Aren to join in as well.

"Anything yet?" Aren would ask as the Librarian took off to her place at the checkout desk, and he his place at the study desk with Keith. Grabbing a book and beginning his search for anything under hospitals he would sigh from the stress of it all and hope for a positive answer.
It might be a labour, but mark his words they'd find those sons of bitches.

---

On and on Iggy walked with Envy pouting in the rear. Every now and again he'd stumble, or his breaths would gasp, and Envy would request he forget the whole thing and turn back, but every time Iggy would snarl at her and begin walking again with a vengeance.
He'd walk and walk, until once again, by the power of the sun, Iggy hit another dead end.
"What're you gonna do now hot shot?" Envy giggled to him, "They're in the city, and there isn't any trees to help you survive out there. It's all night life for us hun."
"Shut up," Iggy growled under his breath, looking one way, then the next. "This whole sun thing is beginning to be a problem for me."
"Just your regular old problems on earth baby, haha. This world ain't built for the likes of us, but don't worry, you'll get used to 'em." Envy bit at her nail playfully, and Iggy sighed in response.
"Demons," he muttered under his breath, but then again, he supposed he was one now...wasn't he? Whatever, he was still better than them, he still had his dignity. He had sacrificed everything for the demon's definition of 'pleasure'. Continuing to look around Iggy allowed his clockwork mind tune out any babble that may come from Envy, watching for movement for something....
Ah!
Those lizards from before. One was watching him.
Their eyes met, and immediately afterwards the lizard person took off into a manhole that had been left open for him by his buddies, shutting it immediately.
"They don't suspect I'll follow them?" Iggy asked.
"Of course not," Envy purred, "We've never shown malice to their nest before. Just the strays, they know to stay out of our way, and that's all that's normally required. But you, you're a little darker, aren't ya hun? Tell me whatcha got planned? How I envy your intelligence."
"Oh bugger off," Iggy snarled. "I don't care about them, I just need the thing they're keeping from me."
"Oh? A treasure?" Envy cooed. "How exciting."
"Uh huh." Iggy sighed. "Now how do I get to that hole without roasting alive?"
"I dunno," Envy giggled.
"Great. Thanks." Iggy muttered, looking around again. There wasn't much in the way of cover, some shadows from buildings, but nothing that would lead him to the manhole unharmed. Wait. What about that power he had? To speed travel a place? It was...worth a try? Or was it. What if it didn't work? What if he died? Then Keith would be alone... and for what? No it...it just wasn't worth the risk. Another sigh and Envy let out a huff of her own.
"Here," she muttered, reaching into her mouth and pulling out something long and black that nearly made Iggy want to vomit. She held it above her head once it was out, and expanded it. Immediately he knew what it was.
"An...umbrella?" Iggy muttered with creased brows.
"Mmm hmm. Cast your own shadow hun. I'm curious to see what plays out of your little game." She handed the umbrella towards him, and once he took it she latched unto his shoulders to share the space.
"Well wtf was an umbrella doing in your mouth!?" Iggy snapped suddenly, and Envy laughed, then placed a finger to his lips.
"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Just get too it."

So with a huff Iggy took the first brave step into the light, winced, then blinked as the large black umbrella cast a straight downwards shadow. It was obviously a craft from hell, he realised, and looked to Envy a moment in dismay, only to have her giggle some more.
Making his way over to the hole, he handed envy the umbrella, then lifted the lid himself. There was the sounds of scuttling down there, and a moment later, Iggy joined them with Envy at his side.
The search was on.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Keith thumped his head against the book he was scouring.
"None" He grumbled with a sigh, "Maybe we should just ask? Pretend we're important or something?" He sighed again, flicking through the pages absentmindedly before pausing.
"Here, look at this" He murmured, showing Aren a specific page, it was an old news paper clipping entitled "City Problems, New Hospital Built on Unsafe Land" he wasn't sure if it was something important, but there was potential and it was the closest thing to a lead that they had thus far.

Leaving Aren to persue the book and check the map of the city to see if things still corresponded, Keith checked his phone absentmindedly, frowning as he saw he had a call from Alexi.
"I ahve to make a call" He murmured to Shaye's biological brother, slipping out of the room as he was followed by a sharp glare from the librarian.

Clicking the call button on his phone and waited impatiantly for Alexi to pick up.
"You called?" He drawled, some what annoyed.
"Demitri woke up, he's sort of freaking out" Alexi babbled, Keith could hear Demitri's confused voice in the back ground. Keith groaned, leaning against the nearest wall.
"Its because Iggy's so far away and he's injuried. His instincts are telling him he's in danger. Try and keep him calm and we'll be back as soon as we can" Keith coached.
"Alright, hurry back though, he's really stressed and he's a bit loopy from whatever pain meds Roxa or someone gave him" Alexi said with a sigh.
"Will do" Keith ground out, hanging up the phone before going back inside the library.
"Any luck?" He asked Aren curiously as he flopped back into his seat and looked over the books with an expression filled with loathing. He was not a book person, that was Iggy, Iggy was the book person.

----

Shaye frowned as she heard movement outside the stone...room? She shifted curiously, rubbing her stomach as she stood. Pressing her ear to the wall she frowned. There was a lot of movement out there, but she had no idea what was going on. Frusturated, she let out a small growl before heading back to the bed, damn her body hurt. She just hoped she got the hell out of here soon, she was going to kick some serious ass. She sighed in annoyance, rubbing her stomach again, repressing the urge to gasp when she felt her baby move for the first time. Vaix was supposed to be here for this, she wasn't supposed to be locked in a damn room while all this was going on. Growling again, she glowered at the wall, lord help whomever was on the other sied when she wrapped her hands around their scrawny necks.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Aren frowned at Keith's reaction on the search for Shaye. It was understandably not the answer he wanted to hear. At this point in fact he was beginning to fret that Keith would give up or was even becoming hopeless on the matter, but he assumed it was just his paranoia. He had a lot of that to spare at this time.

However when Keith spoke some semi-positive words Aren was over on the other side of the table like a bullet, hunched over Keith looking at the find. A News Article? Keith's phone went off them, and with a soft frown Aren dismissed him with a curt nod, reminding himself that there was more family to consider than just Shaye on Keith's end. He still had wounded folk.
The attention was then diverted to the Article, he could care less to snoop in on Keith's matters. Reading quietly to himself at first, before his eyes slowly hidden, and his gaze began to race across the page. Luckily Keith came in at the right time, or Aren would have barged out there in the middle of the call for this. But no, Keith came in ordinarily, and even asked Aren if there was a find, was there a find? Was there a find?! Oh right. Library.

"Keith I think you did it, I think we have a lead. This St.Christian's Hospital was bought and constructed on a 'cursed' piece of land. The hospitals been experiencing theft of blood and even missing persons. People reporting monsters that come from the Forest for victims...It just goes one and on. And look! The hospitals even been built over an network of previously abandoned pipes. They were going to reuse them on other buildings but funding cut them short. I think if there was a place it'd be this!"
His face was beaming with excitement now, a real grin on his face as he pointed the location on the city map to Keith. "Do you think we should check it out now, or look some more?"
At this point Aren knew he wasn't really thinking rationally. He wanted the opinion of the levelheaded man before action was taken.
---
First ten seconds in the manhole and it was apparent this place was so infested it was disgusting. Nocturnal eyes scooped it out to a masses of lizard-like creatures, all of which scurried off the walls and away from him as soon as they realized he could see.
With the umbrella tight in hand Iggy would then walk calmly, head held high and eyes glaring down whatever scum dared to meet his gaze. Envy giggling and bobbing behind him bantering some nonsense about how much fun this was and why she'd never wanted to do this before and yada yada. Iggy would walk straight into the heart of it all, noticing where these creatures had burrowed away from the pipes into underground tunnels. It would be easy to get lost here if Iggy didn't have a sense of Shaye's whereabouts, though he did worry about getting back.

"Envy," he muttered calmly, actually more like wheezed, he was exhausted.
"Yeeesss?"
"Will you please...go back to the exit, so that I can find my way out again?"
"What so you can hog the treasure to yourself? I dont think so." She giggled an latched unto Iggy's shoulders.
"No...Envy come on. I'm tired, and this treasure is a person, not treasure. I'll bring her out with me. It's not like I'll manage on my own, you know that."
Envy frowned now, looking to contemplate the situation. "I...guess. You sure you'll be alright there tootsie? You're already exhausted."
"I can handle myself. Go." With that said Iggy would limp slowly on, not bothering to look over his shoulder as he sensed her aura retreating in the right direction. Good. At least she was handy for something.

His senses lead him straight down a tunnel, into a wide area where a gathering of lizard-people seemed to be waiting for him.
"You may not passss here, demon," said the one up front, and Iggy scowled.
"This woman, why do you want her?"
"That isss none of your concccern. Leave, now."
Instead Iggy walked quietly towards them, in all honestly he was far to tired to fight them all, actually he had no idea of his powers so fighting was a problem period, but there was one thing the empath understood well and that was emotions. He knew a bluff when he saw it, and he knew these creatures sensed his power, and the dangers the came with attacking. Though he himself held no real danger than that of the apparent, most of his stature would have fleets, or hoards of demons at their aid. In Iggy's case they thought they'd be hitting the hive, but Iggy was simply a bee without a stinger, his fluff making him out to be more than he was, and it was giving him all he wanted at a casual rate.
As he approached they parted for him, hissing and spitting and sometimes making him stop to look them in the eye before they moved. God they were disgusting, like him, something simply putrid from hell.

Soon Iggy came by the door, and quietly he placed a hand to it, sensing a very aggravated Shaye beyond. Was this what it came too? That Vaix was too demented to save his own love? And that Iggy was the one to do it for him? It was a present, from him to his brother. He didn't want to hate, and desperately Iggy clung to what shreds of humanity he had. He offered one to his previous family now. Taking in a shaky breath Iggy opened the door with some troubles, his strength seriously depleting. He heard the lizards hiss amongst themselves as the pondered their options, and Iggy without fear allowed them to decide their own fates.
Finally he got the door unhinged, and slowly, cautiously, he opened it.
"Shaye?" He rasped, his voice sounding far from human now, coated in the anxiety of abuse his past life had created for him. This lizards he didn't fear.
But he did fear Shaye.

"Shaye," he whispered again, opening the door further. "It's me. You remember me, right?" he had no idea how long he'd been away. How much he'd slept, or the time taken to heal as much as he had. He was without ba clock to tell the hour.
"Come on," He breathed, his voice sounding more and more tired with each word. "I'll take you away from here." With that said he'd stretch out a hand and take a brave step inside the room, sighing as it was shut and locked behind him. Typical.
But not a problem in a world of the dark.
At least, he hoped so.
he was no match for an angel like this.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Keith grinned, eyes sparkling with pleasure now. He was more of an action person versus a sit at home and read person. Grinning, he felt his fangs lengthen for a moment before he managed to gain marginal control of himself.
"Lets go now, this is our most promising lead and we need to do something, we'll both go nuts sitting in this place" He said with a sigh, snagging the truck keys and programming the address of the buildings into his phone so that they could find the damn place.

"She better be okay" He muttered under his breath, he was so angry that something like this had happened to his sister, not that there was anyone to blame. Shaye was just a bloody trouble magnet and despite his, and everyone he knew's best efforts, she still was always getting into trouble and danger.
Heading outside, he resisted the urge to flip off the bitchy librarian, not wanting to get Aren banned from the library, he seemed to rather like the place, whereas he could care less. Tossing Aren the keys, he slid into the truck, his eyes flashing with barely restrained anger, he wasn't angry at Aren, he was angry at these damn creatures and he couldn't wait to rip them apart.

----

Shaye resisted the urge to screech when the wall suddenly shifted, so there was a door! She watched Iggy walk in, treating her like some sort of dangerous, wounded animal. She figured in a sense that she was.
"Ig" She beamed, bouncing forward as much as she could and grasping his hand, her anger wasn't at him and she wasn't about to unleased it on him. She pulled the slender demon to her and hugged him tight.
"Thanks for coming to get me. We thought you were gone, Roxa's freaking out" She admonished slightly, not at all nervous around him. She loved Iggy, as a family memeber, and was so happy to see him she could very easily squeeze him to death. Looking at him intensely, she frowned.
"You look bloody exhausted Ig" She said, holding him at arm's length and sighing.

"You're not recovered from Vaix yet, are you" It was a statement, not a question.
"Oh Iggy" She sighed, rubbing his arm before letting herself sit down on the bed. The door was shut again and she had no idea how to get out of the room, hopefully Iggy did or they would both be waiting for whomever should up to rescue them. That would be a fun story.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Aren nodded with a smile of his own as Keith mention the need to take action, it was likewise what Aren wanted as well.
"Right!" Aren exclaimed with excitement, taking the keys as they were given to him and hopping in the car with Keith as the other dude programmed his phone to direct them.

When Keith stated what they were both thinking his fingers gripped the wheel tightly in stress. What if it wasn't ok? What if she was hurt? What if those...things were harming her right now?! He swallowed and despite how dark his gaze was, forced himself to respond to this one.
"She's fine. We're going to find her, and she'll be just fine."
He knew he was just encouraging himself, but this was the last of his biological family on the line, his beloved sister for whom he'd sacrificed everything. There was no way he was gonna let her suffer in any possible way.
They were both angry, both steaming to attack and destroy these creatures, but then Aren's eyes grew vast.
"Keith," he muttered. "We aren't any match for these things, you know. I hate to be a downer here but they took Shaye when I was giving it all I had, and I'm still a newborn. We're gonna have to come up with a plan, or we're dead meat if we jut rush in there. They can paralyze us with one bite." He looked concerned, not for himself but for their chances of success. He wanted to save Shaye, not cull her chances of escape.

Still, he started the truck and drove where Keith told him to go, they'd just have to come up with a plan along the way, because he was not waiting anymore.
---
Iggy did not get the greeting he expected. Actually Shaye's mood changed so fast so quickly he was almost in a state of shock when Shaye scooped him up and hugged him tight. Immediately he slumped against her, breathing heavy, raspy breaths. He was just like how he'd been before as a vampire and mortal, sick.
"Hi Shaye," he whispered, "I missed you." He hadn't been able to be around Shaye and Xayden with Vaix as he was. It was something special to be with her like this now, even if it wasn't the best circumstance, it was still a step up in his books than that of back home.
Shaye spoke of home then, and Iggy grew quiet. "Roxa's always flipping out," he muttered, "and I...I am gone, still. I don't know where I am." He almost whimpered it, he hated not knowing things and this was kind of a biggy. Yes he'd run away, but then he'd been kidnapped. The Chain around his ankle was an obvious reminder of that. "But I can take you somewhere where you'll be safe, until your family finds you."

Then Shaye commented on his appearance, and all Iggy could do is give her a tight lipped smile, a sad one, but still a smile. "The other demons wont let me grow strong again, I'd be too much of a threat. I'm very tired."
She pulled him away to look at him, and he let her. His shadow worn appearance making him look as filthy as he was living in the forest. His cheeks stained with the tar-blood demons excreted as tears. He was an emo in it's finest form that was for sure. It was almost embarrassing,
She asked him about Vaix and his expression changed to something without a name, mixed in every way.

"I've never recovered. Demetri is still sick, I wont get well until he does, and he wont until I do. Ironic, isn't it?" He smiled up at her weakly again, watching her sit. His eyes glanced to her stomach and he swallowed, "Is your baby well Shaye? They didn't hurt you did they?" He'd likely remain standing until Shaye pulled him to sit, enjoying for the moment the calm love she offered him as opposed to the chokingly artificial love Envy gave him. He'd let her talk to him as much as she wanted too, then, calmly, he'd speak.

"I'm going to get weaker as time goes on Shaye. I don't know what I am anymore. I don't know what I can do and how frequent in this state of being. I might only be able to get us out and... I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't be surprised if I faint afterwards. In the event that I do, I want you to call for Envy if you cant see her. She's a demon waiting to guide us out of the tunnels, she'll help you. It might be better if you leave me. They wont touch me, and you're already carrying a person all your own." He smiled at her softly, "If not Envy, I'm sure Rao will come to collect me."
With that said he gripped Shaye's hand a little tighter, there was no room in his speel for argument, "Are you ready to go?" He'd listen only for a yes, patiently, then after he recieved it, he'd allow himself to erupt into shadows, and mold into the void he usually fast travelled in, but this time, he'd take Shaye as well.
"Come with me," an alien sounding voice that was still unmistakably his own would whisper, his hand now stained black with liquid shadow would gently pull her towards the swirling void he'd created, tendrils of shadow reaching to grab her and take her with him.

Then they'd go. It'd be a short time by that of the void, seemingly nothing, the empty area was like flying in space without stars, heading for the light of the world that came. It was the definition of dying, heading for the white light. To Shaye, it'd seem she'd make this journey alone, but rest assured Iggy held her the entire way, right up until they appeared before envy at the exit, and Iggy's eyes rolled back into his head, and he fell into the demoness' waiting arms.

"I knew you were nearly out of juice, stupid boy," she whispered softly to him, stroking his hair a moment before looking at Shaye with a cold expression.
"So you're the person huh? I don't like you, you're far to pretty." She'd take the umbrella and open it Holding it in her mouth as she slung Iggy like baggage over her shoulder and moved to the exit, letting Shaye come or go with them as she pleased.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Keith groaned, damn it all he knew he'd been forgetting something.
"We'll figure something out. I'm not just vampire anymore, maybe they're scared of demons? I could always pull out demonic attributes and hopefully scare them into submission" He said with a casual shrug. That was pretty much all he could think of. His normal course of action was to bust into the problem and beat the living crap out of it until said problem submitted and ran away in pain and crying. Shaking his head, he rubbed his forehead and frowned, what the hell where they going to do?

"Just up here" He said in a tight voice. He didn't want to bring forth anything demonic, it always made Raven rather vocal in his mind and she was just plain , bloody annoying, but he wasn't seeing many other options.

----

"Ig, we're still by the city" Shaye murmured, "And you need to go back to Demitri Ig, he needs you and you need him" She admonished softly.
"Draq's working on fixing Vaix and I promise I won't let anything like this happen again, to you or Demitri. You two are family and I won't have you repressed and unable to go around my children. I want the kids to know their Uncle Iggy" She said softly, kissing his brow. Poor boy, all she wanted to do was mother him, it was her instincts coming out.

She let out a sharp gasp as Iggy basically teleported them out of the the creepy room.
"Th-that was..." She cut off, jumping in surprise as she saw some creature nearby.
"..." She stared at Envy, she persumed it was Envy. What a weird bloody day. She looked thoughtful for a moment, she had no idea what to do. Should she go with Iggy and the demon, if only to make sure she got Iggy back and that he was safe, or should she leave and try and find Aren? She rubbed her stomach, her family needed Iggy, Keith, Demitri, herself and her children needed Iggy, but she also needed to make sure that she was safe when she had her baby and the last thing she wanted was to expose her unborn and soon to be born child to whatever the demons cooked up.
Biting her lip, she watched Envy and Iggy go, mentally marking the spot so she could send Keith and whomever back later, she was sure they were coming for her anyway and the last thing she needed to do was lead them on a wild goose hunt.
"Damn it" She grumbled, sitting down in the sun and wishing she hadn't worn down her cell battery.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:47 am

Aren couldn't help but glance at Keith from the corner of his eye as the vampire spoke of things like becoming demonic. The whole thing sent shivers down his spine, but he held his tongue from a bitter remark.
"If you can do something to help her, please." He didn't care anymore anything that could trump these creatures was better then nothing. Be it angel or demon, those beasts only had one destination after all.

He took the turns as instructed, finally pulling up to what was plainly labeled as the St. Christian's Hospital, it looked a lot older than in the picture, but it had the usual hospital traffic. There was never a shortage of tragedies, if any family could tell you that, it'd be this one.
"Get out and find a manhole, I'll pay for the parking then come find you." He gave Keith a stern look after that, "Don't hop in there without me, we don't know what we're up against. You're demon hooiky stuff could only piss them off for all we know. We're in this together now, man." He hated to sound Cliche but he had a feeling Keith might pull a stunt like that otherwise. As much as they both wanted Shaye back it just simply wasn't that simple anymore. No matter the numbers he knew they were out numbered.
They swam in shark-infested waters today.
---
Iggy creased his brow as Shaye started to lecture him about going back home. He couldn't. She didn't understand, no one effing understood. It wasn't as simple as Vaix anymore it never had been, and Iggy was at the end of his wits. He wanted to either be loved or left alone, but not floating in the middle of isolation and hatred as it had been for the majority of his poor existence. He remained silent, simply holding unto Shaye's hand and shutting his sapphire eyes as she kissed his forehead. He nearly cried again because of it, he missed this kind of affection, the kind of a real mother, not whatever the hell Roxa tried to be for him. Shaye reminded him so well of his own mother in this moment, and he was frightened to be without her, as much as he knew this reunion was temporary.

He then teleported her, as she said, to envy, giving in to the darkness of sleep he sought to dearly to once again float on demonic arms back into a world without real family, and instead artificial know-how. Once they were back in the shade Envy paused to look at the girl that Iggy had sought to save, her eyes narrowing again. The stupid girl, staying out there, the lizards would be upon her soon, but she was glad Iggy was knocked out. She didn't know who this boy was but bringing an angel into the posse? Nuh-uh. At least she'd worn him out like she was supposed too. Keep him well enough to be well but too exhausted to be strong. That was the mighty Rao plan until they could form a bond with him, perhaps gain some status, all that fun jazz.
Leave the angel to rot by the hands of those bitch-less argonians, they left with the real gold.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Keith sighed but nodded in understanding and hopped out of the truck, heading towards the nearest manhole. Pulling the top off he dropped inside, shifting into the demon form that Vaix used to have with unaccustomed ease. Shuddering for a moment, he waited, slightly impatiently, for Aren to appear. Inhaling deeply, he was pleased when he caught a whisp of Shaye's scent, hopefully they could find her easier now. Wings clenching and stretching, he heaved a small sigh of relief when Aren appeared.

"Her scent is coming from down here" He mumbled, still getting accustomed to the oversized fangs in his mouth. He gestured down the piple, inhaling again, he couldn't smell the creatures that had taken Shaye, it was like they had no scent, but he could smell his sister and...Iggy? What the hell was going on? Had the creatures taken Iggy as well? Damn it all. He resisted the urge to growl, not wanting to scare Aren, he knew the other vampire was already a bit weirded out by his form and he couldn't blame him, he wasn't to fond of it either.

----

Shaye frowned and rose, she felt to uncomfrtable to sit. Should she get Iggy back? She was still pretty damn angry and did want to hit something. Letting her angelic attributes come to the surface, she used her wings to shield herself, still wondering what to do. She knew her angelic aura would keep the creatures off and probably force Envy into dropping Iggy, but the form would also cause Iggy a lot of unnecessary pain. Flaring her wings in annoyance, she took a step towards the forest, grimacing when she felt a small ripple in her abdoment. She knew she wasn't ready to give birth, but she knew her body was rapidly beginning to ready itself for birth and that meant some discomfort and pain.

"Damn it" She grumbled, continuing towards the forest, moving much slower then Envy do to her larger then normal state. Shaking her head, she carefully wrapped her wings around herself to keep them from catching on something as she followed after the two demons, their path clear to her due to her angelic state. She'd get Iggy back, make Demitri better, cheer Keith up, have her child and reunite her family and everyone would damn well appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:59 pm

It took a fair amount of time to snag a parking spot and load the machine with a days work of money. The last thing he wanted on top off ll this drama was a parking ticket or a tow because of some supernatural battle about to show down. After which he'd track Keith by scent and find the opened hole in the ground, pulling a grimace at the sight of it, figuring Keith must have taken off now that his scent was covered in the thick stench of grime. "Keith?" he asked calmly, getting a response of attendance and smiling weakly in relief as he did. "I'm coming down," he voiced, taking the step to slip right through the hole and fall to the bottom. Who needed ladders when you were a vampire right?

He blinked his eyes a couple times to get them to adjust, and as Keith commented on Shaye's scent he looked over to his partner and nearly had a heart attack despite being already dead. Visibly cringing and/or by definition 'jumping' at the sight of Keith.
"Jesus Christ Keith!" He hissed between his teeth, "You couldn't have warned me you'd transformed? Are you trying to double kill me or something??" With that little vent out he shook away the remnants of his fear and sighed, glancing at Keith with a sort of critical glance that suggested he almost didn't see him as the same person anymore.
"You're right," he muttered, "I can smell her too, and...that little fellow from before? What's his name, the one that girl came looking for earlier." He wasn't fantastic with names, but hopefully Keith could decode his banter into Roxa/Iggy talk. He was just pleased he could still smell a little through this stench, though it was vague, too vague for any sort of tracking. He relied on Keith now.
"Lead the way then," he muttered softly, "I guess all we can do is follow the trail."
All they could do was march straight on into the mouth of the beast.
---
For the first few moments, Keith would be blessed with mental silence as Raven took in everything that had happened in her absence. Unfortunately it was short lived, but in that time at least Keith could brace himself for the worst.
"Hello Keith," she whispered into his mind, two minds of one body, the curse of demonic possession. "You're looking for Shaye? Come on, don't you think you'd have more fun with me than her? Speaking of which, why didn't you tell me Iggy was gone? We could have had fun together in his absence." She giggled like a school girl at that, "I missed you hun." Keith scented the air, and Raven let out an audible gasp at the results. "Keith, I smell Envy as well. What's going on?" She seemed confused for once, searching Keith's mind for immediate answers and becoming frustrated when she found none. "Are you hiding things from me love?"
For his sake he better not be.
---
Envy had been walking along at a fairly decent pace, in her own way casually fleeing the premise of the angel Iggy had rescued, when the damned creature upped it's aura and awakened itself. The sudden change in energies made Envy gasp, and while she did not drop Iggy, she did accidentally loose grip on him for a split second, letting his bottom end fall to the floor while she hugged and held him steady from under his arms. Her expression darkened as she glanced over her shoulder and felt that thing following them.
"Great," she hissed between her teeth. "Look what you've done now, you dope." She glared at Iggy's passed out body, seeing his brow creased with discomfort as his weakened state was exposed to exponential amounts of angelic aura. "That dumb bitch, she'll kill him if she keeps it up" Envy muttered, scooping Iggy up again and hurrying along deeper into the woods to try and shake the girl off her trail, or at least find Rao.
Nothing fought off an angel like a fallen angel!
At least she hoped.

Following after Rao's aura, and at the pace she travelled it really didn't take long to pin point her partner in crimes.
"Rao!" She gasped, and Rao looked over at her from the dead deer carcass she'd been dragging along, then seemed to pause and narrow her eyes.
"What happened?" she grumbled.
Envy looked over her shoulder, "I was taking Iggy for a walk to tire him out, and next thing I know we got this broad following us! Iggy wanted to rescue her from the lizards. Imagine that! Now she's after us!"
"I'll deal with it." Rao muttered, "you take him home."
Envy nodded and scooched along, while Rao took a sharp turn and began her pass straight for Shaye. Her own slowly rotting wings slowly opening in an instinctive threat display that was common among angels. A half spread wing formation used to make one look larger or more powerful. It was a common stance among the arch angels, and it did wonders to make the demons back off. Why not an angel?

"Hey you!" She growled as the obvious person came into her sights. "This is my turf. What do you want?" Her expression was not that of a friendly person, more so it was dead serious. No angel took her stuff. She'd left the ranks and now she lived her own life. No one was going to mess it up for her, no one.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Keith winced as he felt Raven invade his mind. He offered Aren a weak smile, "Iggy, he must be down here as well. Makes the scent easier to follow" He said, starting off down the tunnel, his wings fanned out slightly to keep them from dragging.
Who? I'm not hiding anything for you Keith snapped. Who the hell was Envy and what was Raven blathering on about. He forged forward, letting her mutter about things, hopefully she'd be able to offer some insight into what was going on.
Inhaling deeply, he wrinkled his nose, "Gah it stinks in here" He grumbled as they walked further into the tunnel.
"Raven's talking about something named Envy and smelling it, any idea what or who that is?" He asked Aren curiously, glancing at the man out of the corner of his eye as they approached a dark, dank room. Shaye's scent was strongest here then anywhere else in the tunnel and he was torn between relieved to see Shaye was gone and worried about where she had disappeared here.

"I guess she went this way?" He said, inhaling again, "Iggy too and whatever this Envy thing is" He wrinkled his nose, whatever Envy was, she/he/it? smelt like another demon and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. Nibbling his lower lip, he continued down the tunnel, confused as to why they had yet to run into any of these lizard creature thingies that Aren had told him about.

----

Shaye very nearly screamed as Rao appeared. Gasping for unneeded air for a moment, she levelled the other being with a glare.
"I want to know what the hell is going on" Shaye growled, fangs barred unintentionally, with her pregnant state her supernatural attributes were on the forefront and refused to be hidden.
"Iggy's family and I wanted to make sure he's alright. He did just come save me after all and he looks like total crap" Shaye added, levelling a glare at Rao again, as if blaming her for Iggy's current state. The two other females were to blame after all, at least to some extent because they were keeping him from Demitri and the pair needed eachother to heal. She sighed, raking her fingers through her hair, she could sense something about Rao, something sort of familiar though she really had no idea what. She continued to stare evenly at Rao, regarding her curiously as she waited for responses, Shaye really had no problem with the other being, she was just sore, tired, pregnant and in pain and she just wanted to lie down, but that wasn't happening right now and if Rao wasn't careful she'd have the full force of a pissed off pregnant vampire-angel yelling at her, and no one wanted that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Aren nodded quietly in agreement as Kieth mentioned Iggy. That was the fellow's name, though his scent was much different than before, almost like a memory of what it once was. Now it reminded him more of Drake, weird.

"You're telling me!" Aren grumbled as Keith mentioned stink. To his new much more powerful vampire sense of smell, this was just...ugh! It was like he could smell every individual molecule of stench. It was downright overwhelming.
"Uh...no. It smells like another demon though," he muttered back to Keith, looking around in the darkness and trying his best not to stare at Keith, who seemed very demonic at this time.
He just wanted Shaye back.
"Lead the way," he mumbled somewhat defeatedly.

Raven on the other hand, was very frustrated that Keith had no idea what she was talking about. Oh, you mean the creature that tried to steal your soul and Raven had to transform and fight off's girlfriend? Nah, he must have met so many by now.
You idiot, ENVY. The chick we picked my stuff up from. Gah, here. She'd had enough of his dementia, with their joined mind she uprooted the memory of Envy and blasted it forcefully into Keith's conscious mind. The picture, his memory of seeing Envy in the demoncat's body, would flash before his eyes for but a moment, and leaving in it's wake a powerful ringing noise that echoed the hollows of his mind. There was an audible 'hmph' from Raven, but other than that she let it be. Let Keith play it the hard way like a stubborn mule for all she cared, at least she got to be consciously aware for a little while.
---
Rao was not impressed by how easily this young angel became startled. Being what could only be pointed as, as a veteran, she's been quite hardened from fighting and killing demons. Wasn't it funny how now she was turning into one?
"You and me both," she growled. It seemed neither of them understood, it made her wish Envy was around to explain, but honestly she didn't care much for chat anyways.
But then Shaye did the honors of filling her in, and afterwards she could smile a little. A sly, anything but friendly, smile.
"He would look like crap. When I found him in the dumpster, he was dying from over exertion. Perhaps running from this 'family' you say he has.
Look sweet heart, where I'm from, if you find something in the trash, it means someone didn't want it. I've merely picked up the pieces. It's not about family, it's about claim, and power, and I have claimed your powerful little demon friend. So go home. I wouldn't want to have something...unfortunate, happen to you and your...unborn child."
Her brow raised as she stared at Shaye's gut.
"Leave, you're in no condition to fight, and I don't care about a little bloodshed. Consider it a final warning...Sweet Heart."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Keith nearly jumped out of his skin when Raven began shouting at him from inside his own head. He wasn't used to this yet and he sort of felt like he was perhaps loosing his mind. Glancing at Aren he nodded in agreement. "It does" He murmured, stepping forward slightly and starting down the dank tunnel, his wings scraping the edges of the tunnel, which stung a bit, but he couldn't bring himself to leave this form when his little sister was in danger, plus he was still learning control, and bringing his wings back around him wasn't as easy as Vaix or Raven made it look.

Oh.. Keith grimaced in understanding, now he knew who Raven was talking about. He remembered the two creepy demons, but he hadn't really paid attention to their names.
Calm down, I know who you mean now, I wasn't paying attention the last time we met He grumbled mentally. It wasn't good that those two had Iggy and subsequently Shaye. Especially not in her current condition.

Foarging forward, he rubbed his temples, trying to ignore the headache that had erupted behind his eyes with Raven's shouting. Picking up the pace, he immediately winced as he and Aren pushed out into sunlight besides a forest. Immediately he retracted his demonic attributes, hissing as the sun burnt his exposed parts, though he was fine once they were pulled back inside him.
"This way" he mumbled, noticing the trampled grass and how much stromger Shaye's scent was.

----

Shaye's eyes narrowed slightly as Rao turned on her, her anxiety making her powers rise up slightly though she violently shoved them aside for the moment.
"We didn't do anything to Iggy, admittedly he does have some family drama, but we didn't toss him out. He chose to leave while horribly injured, leaving his host behind" She murmured, knowing that Demitri would not improve much until Iggy returned. She sighed, taking a slight step back, her arms wrapping around her stomach in a protective gesture.
"Just like Raven" She muttered, all about power and dominace, nothing good or positive. She sighed, inhaling unintentionally, only to catch a strong blast of Keith and Aren's combined scents. Frowning, she turned her head slightly, only to see her brothers burst from the treeline, both of them looking pissed off and worried.

She resisted the urge to sigh in relief, not wanting to show this damn creature in front of her any weakness. Though judging by Keith's barred fangs and growling, he knew what or who Rao was and wasn't pleased to see her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:43 pm

For now, Raven had ceased her talking, seeming to draw back in calm satisfaction that Keith remembered what it was she'd tried to help him with. She simply took that role of a ghost at the back of Keith's mind, watching what he watched, hearing what he heard, seeing the events unfold in total curiousity. To her, all this was like watching a movie or a play. She liked both.
That is until the sun gave the two of them a painful start.
"Idiot!" she snapped before giving an audible sigh to follow. The damage wasn't great but it was enough to piss her off. Still she was far too interested to give Keith much more heck, she recognized the area, it made her frown.
"Careful love, you're in someone else's ball park now. I'd watch over the vampire if I were you, he looks like such an easy soul to catch." Her voice was playful, but it held a serious note to he heeded. This chicks weren't for fun. They were dangerous. She'd make that point as many times as she needed too to get Keith to understand. She didn't feel like returning to hell at this time, though as Keith retracted the demonic hand-me-downs, so too did Raven recede with no more than a quick: "Bye love."

Aren blinked in would be fascination, like a scientist to a labrat, as Keith seemed pained and troubled over seemingly nothing. A headache? Why?
"Keith?" He asked, looking around to Keith's face as they walked and neared the exit. Oh man, so bright. How he missed the sun--
He head snapped round as Keith let out a hiss and recoiled, frowning to himself, no mystery there. Demons didn't do sunlight, and judging from Keith, this was all very new to him. It made Aren feel bad that he hadn't warned the guy. He'd keep a mental note for next time.
"I'm right behind you,"Aren muttered quietly in response, looking around the dense woodland for any signs of his beloved sister.
---
Shaye muttered some junk about Iggy's past life, but honestly Rao did not care, to all of what Shaye had to say, Rao was silent until the very end, where she grinned a cheeky: "Finders Keepers, hun."
It was then that the rest burst through the bushes, and Rao started a little, her wings raising and her posture tensing as she sensed the powers of each, nothing much individually, but being outnumbered was never fun. She didn't like not having fun.

"Who are you? Leave. I want no more company, and take this," she seemed mockingly puzzled a moment and waved her hand dismissively, "...one with you. I want to go home."
That was the truth, she was tired of dealing with scum, she wanted to scrap up the deer she'd caught and sit by the fire with a bloody meal. Was that so much to ask for? For a second she glanced backwards into the woods, as if to make sure Envy wasn't being an idiot and coming to aid her. They just needed to hold onto the highblood long enough to get his loyalty, then he could go where he pleased.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 am

Keith ignored Rao for a minute in favour of making sure Shaye was alright. The girl looked haggered, but in one piece which was all he could ask for right now. He had no desire to tell her his name, knowing she'd recognize it. So instead, he took her advice and started rounding up the family.
"Lets go then" He murmured, his voice even as he stepped forward and pulled his sister back against him.
"They have Iggy" Shaye muttered to her brother, letting him shove her, gently, back into Aren's arms.
"We'll deal with it later" Keith muttered, keeping a close eye on Rao.
"We're leaving" He added, keeping himself between Shaye, Aren and Rao he had no desire for anyone to get hurt, but he knew he could handle Rao better then Shaye or Vaix could.

Shaye made a small noise of protest as Keith basically ordered them to leave, but seeing the look on her brother's face, she fell silent and let Aren hold her. She finally allowed her exahustion to take over and fall into her brother's arms exahustedly.
"Sorry I scared you" She murmured to Aren, she knew he had been so worried about her, and she had a bout him.

Keith backed up slowly, carefully moving the other two back and out of the forest. He sighed, relief evident on his face now that the danger had passed. Now that he knew where Iggy was, he could come back for him. But for now Shaye was the main priority and Iggy was safe, for now.
"Are you okay?" He asked Shaye, wondering how to get back to the car without going back into the sewer, he didn't want to risk running into those weird lizard creatures and risk exposing Shaye to them, again.
"Fine" Shaye mumbled, "Just sore and tired" She rubbed her stomach, wincing as she felt the baby kick her inside rather hard.
"Lets go home then" Keith murmured, glancing at Aren. "How would you suggest getting back to the car?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:36 am

Aren nearly ran out when he saw Shaye, never mind the decaying angel, there was his sister! Oh, but he kind of did mind the fallen angel all puffed out and looking ready to attack at any second. He recognized a cornered animal when he saw one, and likewise could piece in this situation that running out was a bad idea. Instead he forced himself to stay near Keith, near, but as much as he could be near Shaye. He listened to the Keith/Rao show down quietly, and nodded when Keith agreed to take retreat. Whatever Shaye was after, it wasn't worth putting the baby in danger.
But the Shaye commented on Iggy's capture, and Aren frowned, placing a hand on his sister's shoulder and looking at Keith quietly. The job, it seemed, wasn't quite done yet. Keith then gave Shaye a little push, and Aren welcomed her quite literally with open arms, hugging her tight at first instead of supporting her, simply because he'd been worried sick. He let out a deep sigh of relief even as he felt himself being herded away by Keith.
Shaye went limb then, and Aren quietly scooper her up with an arm slung under her knees and another wrapped around her shoulder. The way a prince would carry a damsel in distress, which she was, though he was no prince.

"Don't be," he muttered quietly, "It wasn't your fault, nothing could have prevented this. I'm just...really glad your safe now." He smiled weakly at her, worriedly. He glanced once more at Rao then, her chin was lifted, but her wings were lowered as the supposed 'threat' took it's leave. Good, there wouldn't be any bloodshed today. He then glanced at Keith as the demon/vampire started the basic conversation with Shaye they all wanted to hear. She was OK, thank the heavens. "You can snooze in my arms if you'd like Shaye. You're light as a feather to me now."
Keith then asked him about the car, and Aren blew a raspberry as if he wanted to laugh, "You're asking me? I don't know this part of town well, and we're right on the outskirts. I Guess just head into town and ask for directions? Or beat some sense out of those lizard people I don't know..."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Shaye snuggled into Aren's arms, lettng out a small sigh and nodding. She chuckled softly as he commented on how light she was. She was glad to hear it though, she really had no energy to walk nor really stay awake. Yawning again, she let her eyes drift close as the two began to discuss getting back to the vehicle.

Keith watched Rao for a moment longer before focusing on his now sleeping sister and Aren.
"Lets just wander till we find someone and ask directions, I don't want to risk the creatures, not with her how she is. We don't need premature labour on top of today" He said, wrinkling his nose at the prospect. Glancing at the sleeping girl, he started back in the direction of the city, hoping against hope they were able to find things quicker.

---

Half an hour later Keith had finally wrangled directions from some bimbo and he and Aren were loading Shaye in the backseat.
"Lets get her home" He said, leaning forward on the steering wheel tiredly, "What a bloody long day" He grumbled, glancing at Aren out of the corner of his eye. The other vampire hadn't spoken much since they got Shaye back, but he looked pissed, probably about everything that happened. Keith wanted to go back and kill those damn creatures, but he knew they needed to get Shaye home and safe, especially before Vaix clued in and realized Shaye was missing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Aren smiled warmly at his sister as she snuggled against him and ultimately fell asleep. He was so glad to have her back, in all the possible senses. He'd missed her so much, and now that they were reunited he couldn't be happier, especially with her being safe once again. Keith spoke about finding the car and he nodded quietly.
"Yeah. The last thing we need on top of everything else today is a parking ticket from the hospital." It was a joke of course, as long as he came home with Shaye he didn't give a damn what kind of charge he was ticketed. But nevertheless it was still a real consequence, right now it seemed, it was the biggest issue, which was a massive relief to him.

Luckily, it didn't take them too long to find the car, and luckily enough they did find it ticket-less and all. Gently Aren would load Shaye into the back seat, not bothering to buckle her in, instead he made the decision to lay her down flat across the backseats, so that she could continue to sleep. Then he quietly promised himself he'd drive extra careful, not that a car crash would hurt her vampire/angel form anyways, but for the baby every caution should be made. Instead Keith took the steering wheel, but honestly Aren couldn't object, he knew Keith wasn't an idiot. Keith didn't need to be lectured about driving safely with an unfacined, pregnant passenger, in the back.
"You're telling me," Aren muttered back quietly. "What are we going to do about the little guy? Didn't Shaye say that those creatures had him too?" He was a little confused as to why he couldn't have just taken Shaye home, and Keith pick up Iggy. But what did he know? Maybe those demons needed more than just Keith to be bested. Keith might need some backup.
---
The drive home after that wasn't long at all, and as Aren came up to the front door with Shaye in his arms he couldn't help but hope there hadn't been too much fuss at the home between Xayden, Drake, Carr, and Vaix. He let Keith open it for him, and as he stepped inside he saw Xayden running around, easily a whole inch taller than before they'd left, squealing excitedly as Carr chased him around with incessant "I'm gonna get you"s. He could hear Drake in the kitchen making food, and as he walked in a little more, he saw Vaix sitting on the couch, just...staring at the wall. He held back the urge to shutter and tried to get by without being noticed by the loony, but to no avail. He froze as Vax stood, looking at Shaye and no one else, and walked calmly, too calm almost, up to Aren. For a moment their eyes locked, and Vaix's own red eyes pierced Arens, unfocused, then they looked back to Shaye.
"Is she ...ok? Give her to me."
"I'm going to put her to bed," Aren muttered back, "She's had a rough day."
"Give her to me," Vaix growled back, looking up at Aren again, almost dangerously, and Aren obliged, not because he'd given in, but because he didn't want to provoke any sort of fight with someone that was not mentally stable. He knew Vaix wouldn't hurt her, but he would have much rathered he sneak her into bed so that Xayden didn't wonder too terrible about his mother.
Vaix wrapped his arms around his soulmate as she was handed to him, his eyes visibly growing soft as he stared at her and brought her to the couch with him, holding her tightly, but not painfully so, against him. "Where did you go," he whispered rhetorically to her sleeping body, and Aren frowned, ready to wander past him to go get Drake. He hated seeing Shaye in Vaix's arms, especially when the guy was being a regular looney, which he was.

Instead however, he turned to Keith. "Thank you so much for your help today," he muttered, "I really appreciate it."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Keith smiled softly at Aren, the ride back to the house had been relatively quiet but he understood why.
"I'll talk to Raven and see if theres something I can do to get Iggy back. Demons like Rao and Envy are collectors, they're keeping Iggy because of his demonic rank, so getting him back won't exactly be easy" He explained. He didn't bother explaining that Rao wasn't exactly a demon, but was well on her way, it was just easier to say demons.

Opening the door for Aren, he was mildly amused to watch the power exchange between Aren and Vaix and smiled to himself before snagging Xayden as he ran by him.
"Whatcha doing kiddo?" He asked his newphew curiously, smiling at Carr as the vampire raced by.
"Of course Aren" He murmured, answering the other man, "You know I don't mind helping out" He added with a wry smile.

---

Shaye yawned, eyes popping open as she realized she'd fallen asleep. Glancing around, she was relieved to realize that she was home.
"Oh" She said, grinning as she saw Vaix and realized she was in his arms. She was mildly surprised that Aren had given her up.
"How was your day love?" She asked curiously, smiling as she saw Keith with Xayden. Moving slightly, she rubbed her sore stomach and stretched carefully, damn she was sore. She wasn't about to let Vaix know what had happened that day and she was betting that Keith and Aren hadn't said anything either, not with how fragile his mind was. She rose carefully, heading into the kitchen to grab some blood that Aren kept around the house for Xayden, she hadn't fed properly that day and the baby really wanted something to eat. Plus, she wanted to wash her hands, she felt very, very dirty from sitting in a cave all freaking day.

OOC: Urgh, crummy post
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Xayden let out a high-pitched playful cry as Keith snagged him up, kicking his feet as he dangled in the air a moment before looking up and grinning at his uncle. "Running, Carr is gonna get me. AH OH NO!" He laughed and hide between Keith's legs as Carr came into sight, smiling and advancing slowly until he saw Aren. "Oh hey you're back," he smiled, "I hope you didn't get into any trouble."
"No, it was...fine." Aren replied with a sigh. He couldn't talk about it in front of Xayden, there was no way he was exposing the kid to that kind of drama.
Instead he drew himself to Keith nodding with a weak smile as the older vampire dismissed his thanks. "Alright, well, my home is your home, please make yourself comfortable. I think.. I think I'm going to crash for today. There's been enough excitement to last me a lifetime." His eyes grew semi serious a moment and he leaned in to Keith's ear so that Xayden couldn't hear. "If you happen to stay with us a while, if you could...make sure Vaix doesn't do anything. He's kind of off his rocker that guy. I don't trust him, but he likes you."
With that said he sighed and straightened his posture, "Well, goodnight Xayden," and he chuckled a little and Xayden pulled a over exaggerated frowny face, then waved in dismissal to his Uncle as the man took his leave. However that meant Carlos was looking at him again, and Xayden cried out, "AHAHAHA GET AWAY NO, UNCLE KEITH SAVE ME!" If Keith was still holding him Xayden would wriggle away and book it down the hall as fast as possible.
"It's a good thing I don't get tired anymore," Carr chuckled to Keith as he took off after Xayden.
---
Vaix blinked as Shaye woke up, rubbing her forehead and giving a weak smile. She asked him how his day was, and he returned it with a soft half laugh, "It was...fine." That was all he wanted to say about it. "And you? You're day? You were out with Aren, right? Shopping." He watched her closely, since becoming sick, his bond with her, that six sense string, it seemed to have worn thin. He'd sensed something was wrong yes, but it had been so slight that it could have measured to dealing with poor service at the mall. He was not the soulmate that he'd used to be, though he was sure Shaye's ties to him were as strong as ever. It made him worry, not knowing. He was afraid of loosing her, and of loosing himself.
She stretched in his arms and he frowned, letting her stand up and wander away. She didn't get too far before he followed her like a distant shadow. Stand and watching from the doorways like some sort of sad dog at a window.
"Are you hungry?" He asked softly as she washed her hands and made her way to the fridge. "I have enough...for you." He reached out a hand to her, palm up, wrist exposed. He just watched her quietly then, still standing in the doorway. A tall dark looming figure, her shadow, and a shadow of himself.

Drake, whom had been making Xayden a sandwich, sighed in relief as Shaye came back. "Welcome back Shaye, I'm glad everything worked out." It was his way of saying thank god you're ok without making Vaix flip a nutshell. He turned his eyeless head at Vaix as the demon/vampire stretched out a palm, and frowned, blasting it with some echolocation before replying. "Hey now, you so do not have enough for her, and we have plenty in the fridge. Look after yourself, and you look after her as well." He grumbled the last bit, but he knew Vaix had heard. He heard the angry internal ranking from Vaix's mind to respond, and scoffed slightly. "He's quite the character you have there," he muttered to Shaye, "But we've been making great progress, not that I'd think he'd tell you. He has such a proud character."
He could feel Vaix glaring him down from saying it, but Drake regretted not a word of it. It was all true, it was all things Shaye needed to hear.
"You're baby...She's doing so well Shaye." He smiled up at her, yes he knew the gender now, he could almost tell from the way the baby sat inside her, so feminine it was adorable.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Shaye smiled softly at Vaix, "I'm fine love" She murmured, "Save your blood for later, I can drink Xayden's stuff for now" She reassured, sipping a bottle of blood and rubbing her stomach as it seemed to sooth the baby. She saw how anxious Vaix was, and sighed, moving over to take him in her arms and hug him.
"Just shopping for the baby with Aren, it was fine" She'd tell him the truth one day, when he was feeling better. She glanced up as Drake spoke, a huge grin breaking out on her face.
"G-girl?" She breathed, rubbing her stomach again and grabbed Vaix's hand, squeezing it hard.
"Vaix we're having a baby girl" She breathed, placing his hand on her stomach, eyes shining.

Keith chuckled, "Good luck with him Carr" He said with a small smile, he glanced at Aren and nodded.
"Go to bed, I'll stick around for awhile, Demitri will be fine with his brother" He said, sitting down on the couch where Vaix had been seated.
"Girl?" He asked, staring at Drake before he rose and went to join his stammering sister and brother-in-law.
"Girl?" He repeated, looking at the demon. Shaye and Vaix seemed to be in shock and he couldn't blame them.
"Holy hell" He breathed, looking at his sister once again.

Shaye couldn't stop grinning, staring from Vaix to her stomach and back again. She was having a baby girl, they were having a baby girl.
"Oh my god" She breathed, gripping Vaix's hand still. "Oh god" She felt a bit faint, she couldn't believe this news, it was so sudden, so surreal. She leaned against her husband for a moment, needing him to basically hold her up for the moment. She needed to sit down, today had been a bloody long day and it seemed to be catching up with her now.
"Holy shit"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Vaix frowned lightly as Shaye denied wanting his blood. He let his arm fall at his side without another word. She told him she'd been out shopping, but for so long? All day...all night??
"Couldn't find anything you liked?" Vaix asked her back, kind of skeptically. He might be insane right now, but he wasn't an idiot. He knew something had come up, but he hadn't the energy to dig it out of her. Especially not after the big news.

If Drake had known there would have been this massive an impact by his words, he would have waited to say it. But honestly he'd been so eager to bring some good to Shaye's day that he couldn't contain himself. The baby had grown considerably in her time away, and the gender was now apparent.

"That's right, a baby girl." He chuckled to Shaye as she gave him this look of total disbelief and excitement. He couldn't help but be happy for them, there was nothing better than a mother learning the gender of her baby.

Vaix stared at Shaye, his eyes wide, then to her stomach, his eyes a little wider. A girl? The baby. Shaye placed his hand on her stomach, and he gave a small smile. Kissing her forehead and pulling her close to him. "A girl," he whispered to her, as if he was still just trying to wrap his head around it. Then she went a little limp, and he worried she wasn't quite as ok as she'd pretended to be.
"Lets sit down," he muttered to her, leading her well supported to the couch. Drake chuckling all the way and confirming to Keith over and over as he was asked that it was in fact a girl.

"I'm a 100% on this one guys. If you could sense her posture like I can," he chuckled to himself, "you wouldn't doubt it either. She's so delicately poised." He smiled to them all walking into the living room with them and calling Xayden.
"Xayden your sandwitch!"
"Oh Yaaaaaaaaaay" Xayden cried all the way back up the stairs and down the hall and into the living room, nearly tackling Drake, and grabbing it from him eagerly, before gaping. "Mommys back!" He declared, "Mommy!" He skipped to her and clambered unto the couch, sitting beside her and stuffing his face with sandwiches. "Mommy dith u buy me anyfffing" he muttered through his full mouth.
"Ah Xayden, manners." Vaix grumbled back, and Xayden pressed his chin to his chest in response, looking cute to get out of trouble.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Shaye let Vaix lead her to the couch, a soft, bemused smile on her face. She let out a small oomph noise when Xayden clambered onto the couch. She glanced at son, slightly dazed for a moment before she clued in that he was talking to her.
"Hm?" She paused, had she gotten Xayden anything. She was sure she had, but it was probably in the truck, or in all the abandoned bags at the store.
"I, yes baby I got you something, but I don't have it on me right now" She said, she'd have to check the truck later if she got a chance. She had a feeling she wouldn't be allowed out of the house for a little while, not if Keith and Aren had a say.

She glanced at Vaix, silently begging him to just drop the subject of the mall for the time being. She'd fill him in soon, she just couldn't process all of this right now. She smiled softly at Drake, "Good to know" She murmured softly, somewhat pleased her little girl had such good posture.
"Girl" She murmured with a soft, goofy smile.
"What are we going to name her?" She asked Vaix suddenly, wrapping an arm around Xayden so he didn't feel left out. She knew he wasn't taking this whole baby thing all that well and she didn't want him to freak out.

Keith chuckled, grinning at Drake, he had a feeling that Shaye and Vaix would be wonderful parents to their newest addition. He hoped the family functioned a bit better. Not that he thought Shaye and Vaix were bad parents, but they all needed to get their acts in gear and make sure Xayden and the new little girl had a better time. Drama tended to get in the way of the family and they needed to stop that from happening. Xayden and the new baby needed their parents undivided attention and he wanted to make sure they'd had it. He knew Shaye was thinking along the same lines, and he hoped Vaix was as well.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:28 pm

"Oh yay!" Xayden bounced on the bed as Shaye mentioned she did have something for him, it just wasn't present. "Where is it! I'll go get it for you mommy!" Instead he was ignored and Shaye when on to discuss the bigger news of the evening. Wrapping an arm around him, he frowned at the talk of babies. That dumb baby. He looked at his mother's tummy and back up at her. "Is it a girl mommy? How do you know?"
"Drake told us, Xayden." Vaix muttered back with a soft smile, he didn't really want to, but he obliged to ignore the mall incident for now. He wouldn't ruin this moment for Shaye.
"But Drake's BLIND!" Xayden exclaimed, and Drake frowned a little at that outburst.
"Yes, but I have my echolocation Xayden, I can sense things in the house, and in people. That's why I don't run into walls. You know this I've told you before." Drake grumbled to the kid. It was apparent talking about the baby was putting Xayden in a mood.

"A Name..."Vaix muttered back to Shaye with a sigh, choosing to ignore his son's attitude for now. Looking distant again, "We'll have to think about it together love. Seems we were both right about the gender this time." He grinned at her lightly. He knew he'd be right eventually if he stuck with the same gambling card. Likewise, in his current right of mind Vaix was dreading the drama that lurked behind every corner, he only wanted what was the best for his family, and knowing that that might not be him. It was worrying. He didn't want to have a mental problem, and be dragging the family down. His being though it was masked with the love of a father, was racked with worry for the future. Drake was helping him sure, but it was so SLOW. Too slow. He wanted to be better immediately. He wanted his family to grow up well instead of having a shitty childhood because of him! Even if it wrecked his soul up, he was considering once again taking Raven's treatment. At least until the children were grown, and the damage he created would not ruin their innocence.
He held Shaye closer to himself, kissing the top of her head. He could feel Drake listening to him, he could feel the irritation and mild anger at his thoughts, but that was what they were his thoughts. Drake could butt out for once.

Just butt out, and for the love of god let Shaye be happy and have a happy life for once.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: