Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Iggy sighed as Keith comforted him. Whether it was the truth or not was not something Iggy could fully comprehend. He spent his time clinging to Keith and pretending every nice thing he heard was the truth. In this state of mind he was willing to accept any compliment that could come his way. He watched the ground as it slowly passed by him, until Keith said it was impossible for him to bite as it were. Iggy frowned at Keith, eying him up suspiciously before he slowly brought his wrist to his own mouth.

"There is more than one way to skin a cat," Iggy whispered. His shark-like teeth sliced through his porcelain skin like it was warm butter. Thick, black, tar-like blood seeped into his mouth like molasses, however it was without the pleasantries of taste. At first he winced in surprise, after being used to the taste of iron from himself, to experience this was a bit more of a shock.
It was like drinking sulfur and salt, there was but a hint of iron, but it was without any joyous hint of nostalgia. The pricks of pain however, were the same as always. He'd missed the escape that came with inflicting pain upon himself. The days he'd spent in a corner of the basement, tearing his veins open were a sweet memory of release he had sacrificed when he'd contracted with Demetri. He felt the moral obligation to protect his host, such things could no longer be patterned into his life. Now in this instance was his only exception.
He'd drink from himself to enlarge the wound before he offered any to Keith, staring up at him longingly as the vampire told him of his own feelings. Iggy peered up at him in a state of wary uncertainty. "We'll see," he whispered finally as he pulled his wrist free with a black string of saliva. As he offered it to Keith it bled at an alarmingly fast pace, the wound being deep and cruel to the eye. Iggy had taken advantage of his opportunity to release his stress and tension, this would be another scar to add to his collection.
If Keith hesitated he'd sit up in his arm a little, his good hand gripping Keith's shoulder for leverage, and he'd push his bloody wrist to Keith's lips. It would be likely that the smell and bits that seeped through his lips would trigger the vampire into latching on, that or he would be scolded.

Keith talked about what there was to love, and Iggy looked away in embarrassment and disbelief. Finally after an awkward silence Iggy would grumble, "I'm not cute..."

They traveled a little more and Keith complied to his request. To it, Iggy sighed and seemed to relax, kissing Keith again on a random surface of his body before he looked up.
"I love you too," he muttered softly, as if frightened he would be shutdown despite what he had heard and experienced 'till this very point. "I need you...I need you more than you could ever understand," he breathed. "Even if you don't like me as I feel for you, I'll still be waiting for the day you return how I feel. Hopeless as it is." He smiled softly up at Keith and ran a hand through his hair, but his eyes quickly grew sad as he looked away. "I wish you'd let Raven go, and take me instead. My energy is vast, and while Demetri does well to contain me, I long for more hosts to spread my roots." His taloned fingers gripped Keith's hair tightly, what he said next hissed vengefully from his lips, "I want to take you from her, to repay everything she took from me."

He shifted again, if Keith was still drinking from his wrist he would gently pull it away and place both hands on either side of Keith's face. He'd look the vampire up and down hesitantly, take a weak sigh and crease his eyebrows worriedly, then with another moment of hesitance he with try to bring his lips to Keith's and kiss him softly.

He didn't know what would follow, but he'd never longed for something more than ever before in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:29 pm

"You're adorable" Keith responded breathing heavily through his nose. Looking at the thick, sluggish black blood falling from Iggy's arm he caved and gently began to lap at the wound. He didn't want to bite since he knew Iggy had ripped his arm open royally and Keith wasn't going to add to that.

Pulling a face at the taste, Keith continued to lap slowly until his jaw began to ache less. Pulling back he grinned, he was still a bloody mess but he hurt less at least.
"Thanks" He rasped, continuing to walk along keeping a careful eye out for any humans nearby. It wouldn't do for any normal person to see him in his current state especially since he looked like he should be dead.

"You can do that?" He asked eyeing Iggy nervously. He still wasn't to sure on all this demonic stuff.
"Won't Raven fight? Or kill me or something?" He asked, he could just hear the female demon in his mind. Wincing slightly he looked down at Iggy.
"She's kinda in my head" He explained, not wanting Iggy to think Keith was scared of him or anything. He wasn't, not in the least, just getting a headache from the beating he had taken and the level of noise Raven could create.

Keith wasn't necessarily opposed to what Iggy was suggesting, he just wasn't sure it was fair. Yes he understood the irony of discussing demonic deals and fairness but despite everything, Keith wasn't a bad person, or a bad guy for that matter. He'd made a deal with Raven and his inner noble thought he should honour it. His inner demon however was screaming at him to agree, at least Iggy was less likely to abuse him (or his body) and probably wouldn't turn him into a giant cat, not that he really minded that part of the whole thing. The degredation when he was in that form was something he could do without however.

"Almost home" he sighed, seeing his house looming in the distance. Giving his head a final shake he picked up his pace, he really did need to sit down or pass out or something.
"You okay?" He asked Iggy curiously, rasping slightly as his voice worked to fix itself. Iggy's blood had helped immensely but it had been a long time since Keith had last fed so the blood had numerous things to fix, not just Rao's beating.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Iggy gave a grimace and looked away sourly as he was called adorable. "Yeah, right," he muttered back sarcastically. He hardly thought of himself as cute. A demon with a half starved physic, and a corrupt personality. Yeah, really special...and yet the fact that Keith had been the one to say it brought him a coy blush that he tried to hide away under his sarcasm. To call someone cute was to state a form of attraction, at least how he figured. The mentality pulled him down deeper into his cruel fantasy. No matter how perfect this all seemed, he couldn't help but remember the last time he'd had this discussion with Keith, and the pain that had arisen from the cutting of his heart.
If it was real now, would it stay real after Demetri was well again? Or would he be kept one some sort of tight leash and lie to prevent further mishaps. Keith had said he hadn't loved him, plain, simple, and without hesitance, so how now -a mere day away- could that have changed so dramatically?
As he lay in Keith's arms his expression slowly warped from it's earlier sarcastic mask, his eyes filling once again with that same heartbreaking paranoia and uncertainty. It was a look that, while hidden as best as it could be, spoke worlds on the frailty of his mind. Despite the present, Iggy still feared the past, and even now curled up and loved in Keith's arms, he had the tension of a person who expected to be struck with a whip. He watched for a few moments as the vampire lapped gently at his wrist, before he shut his eyes and sighed at the soft prickles of pain that surfaced like drops of rain across his skin every time Keith's tongue touched flesh. This release, small as it was, was more than welcome to him.

Keith finished quickly, so quickly that Iggy knew he had not taken a full fill. His chin was still bruised but not like it had been. Still, for a moment Iggy hesitated to take his arm back as if he were offended, then he lay it on top of his chest quietly, watching it bleed a slow stream of black blood across his torso and unto the floor in tiny drops. He mentioned an alternative solution, but Keith seemed more skeptical than pleased.
"I can," Iggy muttered back softly, "I can feel it." He couldn't really explain it, it was like an instinct inside him. A big fish swimming around a little fish, struggling not to devour it for fear that it may be poisonous.
Keith talked about Raven and Iggy scowled. "Of course she will," he growled, "but I will kill her. She won't kill you, demons only fight over hosts when the host has contracted two demons." Iggy lifted a sickly hand and let a purple magic weave it's way into paper, and from that paper words formulated until it became a contract. Iggy held it up to his own face and gave a weak, anxious sigh. "If you sign this," Iggy muttered softly, "it would mean you have given your body to two demons...but we are territorial and will fight over you to the death, no matter how horribly outmatched it may be." He set the paper down under his bad arm, the good one raising up to touch the side of Keith's face and rest on his cheek.
"She hurts you?" he asked weakly. "I would never...if you were with me." He let his hand fall and glanced shyly at the paper, folding it up into a tiny square and pushing it into Keith's pant pocket against whatever will he may have. "You don't have to answer right now...I just...please look it over, think about it? It's so hard, to see you with her." He clenched his shark-like teeth and looked away bitterly as if fighting back tears. "I hate her, so much. She takes everything from me.." he whispered softly before sucking in a ragged breath and shivering as if he were cold. All this change, physical and emotional, was too much for him, and he was exhausted.

Keith mentioned the house and the demon pried his eyes off his life's obsession long enough to see it looming in the distance. His heart began to pound harder and harder as he sensed his host, feeling a powerful surging instinct to get as close as possible to Demetri, and yet such a fear of what was yet to come. He started to shiver again and clutched at Keith's chest for comfort when he was asked if he was okay. Iggy didn't answer, just swallowed quietly and peered at his hands as they clutched at the vampire.
"I-..." he tried, his eyes shifting back to the house with a surplus of mixed emotions. His heart beat faster and faster until he couldn't take it.
"S-stop. Don't go any closer." He pushed his face against Keith's chest and between his two clutching hands, tears beginning to flow again despite how he fought to hold them back. "I'm not ready," he whimpered, "I want you to love me for a while longer, please." He shut his eyes and choked up, battling his every instinct to flee to Demetri's side with his intense fear of isolation. Even if this had all been an act of Keith's to keep Iggy from fleeing, he wanted to live this lie a little longer as he lay shaking in the arms of a loved one, fearing he would never know this warmth again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:23 pm

Keith's footsteps faltered as Iggy begged him to stop. Smiling softly he flopped down on the ground settling Iggy in his lap. He sighed as Iggy began to worry again.
"Iggy, nothing is going to change if we go inside but we can stay out here as long as you need too" He said softly letting Iggy curl into his arms. He looked down at the contract Iggy gave him trying to ignore the pounding in his head.

"What if you lose?" He asked softly, "In this whole demon battle thing? Like you said she's woefully outmatched but still..." He looked at Iggy worriedly. "I don't wanna see you get hurt anymore then you already have" He added softly. Iggy had already been so hurt by everything and he was responsible for a fair share of that, he didn't want to cause Iggy any more problems. Letting his sore head fall to Iggy's shoulder, he let his eyes fall close, inhaling Iggy's scent which he found to be remarkably soothing. This whole day had been absolutely ridiculous but he didn't find himself regretting any of it. He was upset with how hurt Demitri had been but he also knew the other vampire would understand and wouldn't be upset or anything.

"I guess I owe you a thank you for saving my ass earlier" He mumbled softly against Iggy's shoulder. "Rao was kicking my ass pretty royally" He added, his jaw was still aching and since sitting down he had warn himself out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Iggy sighed as Keith's pace slowed at his demand, his hands gripping tighter at the older vampire's shirt just in time as they plopped suddenly unto the ground, making the demon gasp in surprise. He peered quietly up at Keith as he was comforted that nothing would change when they went inside. Gently curling up against Keith's chest he would frown weakly before replying, "That's what I'm afraid of." That they would go back in there, and nothing would change about his sad miserable life.

Keith pulled the contract free from his pocket and looked it over, making Iggy look up eagerly and anxiously at his interest. The fact that he was even acknowledging this deal was surreal to him. He expected to be shot down, have the paper ripped up or thrown away, instead Keith replied with a scenario Iggy hadn't truly considered.
Loss?
Keith carried on to mention he didn't want to see Iggy get hurt anymore, and the demon's brow creased in disbelief. A gentle clawed hand reaching out and placing itself delicately on the side of Keith's cheek. Before he could speak he felt himself being pulled closer as Keith lay his head on his shoulder, to it, Iggy shuddered, and tears of overwhelm welled up in his eyes. He settled to wrapping his arms around Keith and clutching at his back. To the passerby, it would look like a child's skeleton was clinging to another man, he looked as frail as he'd always been, even when he was at his strongest. Finally, he breathed out his response.

"Then I will die." He paused, thinking, "Raven will not tolerate me, my death would be imminent. Since I do not have a soul, that would mean I would fade from existence, forever." He kissed Keith's neck softly as if he were telling a story of romance. "Of course," he muttered, "My contract would be destroyed with me, since it is my creation. Demetri would be free from me, Vaix and Shaya, and you." He ran his hands down Keith's back, "It would be a nice alternative, right? There's nothing to lose." He gave a weak chuckle and a smile. To think his death would put everything right was just the kind of cruel reality he lived.

He got a thank you and shook his head dismissively, pushing himself closer to Keith. "I couldn't let her hurt you." Iggy sucked in a short ragged breath, his eyes struggling to stay open as he bled across Keith's clothes and the floor. The wound Vaix's cross had inflicted looked as raw and rotten as the day it had happened, if not more aggravated in terms of recent events. It looked infected. The world would suddenly black out before Iggy's eyes, and his body would slump in Keith's arms for a few seconds before he jolted back into consciousness with a gasp and a bloody cough. Still he did not ask to go home as he buried his face in Keith's neck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:05 am

Keith growled, the sound rough and guttural sound, blood dripping down his jaws.
"That is not an okay alternative" He said his voice rough. "Losing you isn't an option Iggy. Not for me" He added sterny, "I know I wouldn't want to live in a world where you didn't exist Ig, I care about you way to much for that" He mumbled, his body relaxing slightly now that he'd made his point.

His mind flashed back to his earlier comment about change and Iggy's reaction.
"Ig I meant nothing will change between me and you when we go inside" He said letting his head fall forward again. "I care about you out here when its just us and when we go inside I'll care about you the same amount. Demitri will be inside yes and he'll care for you as well. He always had or else he'd never have made the deal with you. You'd have me and Demitri and neither of us would leave or abandon you" He added. "I can't say how Vaix will react of course but Shaye will be overjoyed for us. She does care for you Ig, and so does Xayden and the newest little one, whenever they decide to make an apperance" He frowned wondering if Shaye had given birth while he was gone. Fumbling he felt for his phone in his pocket, the screen was pretty beat up but he could see that he had no missed calls.
"I need a new phone" He grumbled as a piece of glass fell from the iPhone onto the grass. He watched dispassionatly for a moment before returning his gaze to Iggy.
"Things will be fine" He said with a wry grin. "Sorry I'm so bad at this Ig, but I do really care for you" He turned Iggy's head so he could look into his eyes. He let how he felt flow through knowing he was way better at showing his emotions then explaining them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Iggy gave a weak sigh at Keith's stern response, tilting his head lightly to lap the drop of blood that ran down the side of Keith's cheek. The taste of blood an all to familiar nostalgia, though he now found a greater desire for flesh.
"To think you would change so suddenly," he muttered softly. "And why now, of all times. I have run away before." Though he always came crawling back eventually, this time too, he was certain, would have been the same if left unattended. Keith meant too much to him to be left alone for too long, to think that now that feeling was shared was almost too surreal to believe as Keith relaxed and lay his head once again on Iggy's shoulder. The small demon raised a clawed hand to gently run it down Keith's bruised back and lay his own head on Keith's chest.

Keith went on to ressure the demon that things would instead change for the better, drifting off to talk about Shaye and Vaix's family, and making Iggy grimace in the process.
"Do you really care to know what Vaix would think?" Iggy muttered softly, "It's very simple, imagine hating someone more than anything else in the world, and watching them get the thing they want most. Watching them...be content, while you fester in hatred and anger. Shaye may be happy for me, but Vaix will continue to strike me as he may. He will isolate his family from me in any way he can. If he sees I have won you over, he will make sure I never see any of them again. I don't think even Shaye will be able to deter him from it. It is his calling through Raven." He gently poked Keith's chest with a talon, catching his shirt with the claw for a brief second. "She planted the seed to give Vaix motive to make a contract with her, after 700 years that doesn't simply go away, contract or not. He may never change, so lets not discuss him or his family anymore."

He shut his eyes, only to feel a hand on the side of his face gently turning him to look at Keith in the eye. Despite the reassurance it was paired with, Iggy only managed about three seconds of eye contact before he had to look away, down at the floor. He'd bring a gentle hand up and place it over the hand that was gripping his cheek, shutting his eyes and with a sigh, relaxing his head against it. "Alright," Iggy whispered, "I will trust you." He curled up tightly against Keith's chest until he was nothing but a tiny ball, "Do what you will with me." He muttered softly, clutching onto the older vampire's shirt. Keith could take him inside, and he would not protest, sign the contract he'd made, or leave it alone, he would not pester, for once Iggy allowed himself to be totally willing to allow his fate to fall into the hands of another. Though be it to riches or ruin, he was yet to know.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Keith sighed,
"I didn't change quickly" He admitted softly. "You startled me when you spoke to me yesterday about all this. You forced me to confront my feelings and I panicked" He added. "I hadn't exmained the feelings myself so I told you what I thought was safe and it bit me in the proverbial ass. Then you disappeared and I sort of freaked out" He muttered, glad he was physically incapable of blushing.
"I am sorry I put you through this Iggy, it was extremely immature and stupid of me" He was man enough to admit he had screwed up.

He scrunched his nose up as Iggy spoke up about Vaix.
"You're right, Vaix's opinion will never change" He sighed, "He can try to isolate his family from you, doesn't mean that anyone will allow it though. I certainly won't and Shaye's stubborn enough to out stubborn even Vaix" His eyes went slightly cross-eyed as he tried to puzzle out what he had just said.
"Erm anyway, I'll be with you Iggy, no matter what and you know Demitri will stick around as well. It might be a bit hard with the others because of Vaix's attitude but you'll always have me" He added, nuzzling Iggy's neck for a moment inhaling his scent and committing it even more to memory.

Keith sighed as he felt Iggy curl up even tighter into him.
"I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do Iggy. If you want to sit outside for awhile we can" he said softly.
"Being with someone isn't about forcing them to do things because they care for you" he added. "What do you want to do? We can stay out here, go inside, talk some more, whatever you choose Ig" He glanced down at the contract again. He still wasn't sure what to do. The idea of Iggy getting hurt or heaven-forbid dying terrified him plus he wasn't sure how he felt about condeming Raven to hell or whatever happened once a demon died. He let his eyes shut for a moment, a pained moan working its way from his damaged mouth.
"Oh god I'm never fighting a demon again, at least not like that" He grumbled.
"If I try to, hit me with a mallet or something"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:04 pm

Iggy listened quietly without a word as Keith admitted that he had not been entirely truthful when he'd shot the demon down. It ended with an apology, and Iggy could only let out a soft, slow, breath. After a couple more seconds of silence he would mutter in return. "I panicked too, it had been something I was hiding from you for so long. Even then, I'd only managed to say it because I was delusional." He bit his bottom lip and glanced anxiously at the floor, "and when I realized what I had said, how I'd said it, when I'd known you weren't ready to hear it...what with the relationship you'd developed with Demetri...I...I felt like I'd lost everything." After all, he just finished having a massive fight with Vaix at the time, scaring off that half of the family. Drake was so disapproving of his new form, and now that Keith knew his feelings, Iggy'd known Demetri would find out eventually. How could he have lived in such a suffocatingly awkward situation?
"The only thing I could think to do was to get as far away as possible." He admitted weakly. "I was the one that messed up, not you." If he'd just controlled himself, if he hadn't had fought Vaix, their lives would have carried on normally. But Iggy was what he always had been: selfish.

Keith continued to mention Vaix and the family, Shaye's stubborn nature. He knew it all to well. As Keith tripped himself up and looked confused Iggy offered him a soft smile, though it quickly faded. "Do you really think Shaye would sacrifice her soulmate's happiness for my own? Even if she did win, Vaix would become miserable. Is she really strong enough to do that to her other half? To hurt him and make him rot with anxiety?" Keith didn't have to answer, Iggy would look off towards the house and respond for him.
"I don't think she will."
Keith would reassure him with the promise of the other half of his family in response, holding him close and burrowing his face in Iggy's neck. The demon shut his eyes as if he were in pain, and laced his clawed fingers gently through Keith's hair. He remained silent as he curled up and succumbed. He expected Keith to not hesitate at the invitation, to scoop him up and carry him inside, but instead Keith refused and stated he would do nothing unless it was what Iggy wanted to do.

To someone that had followed in shadows his whole life, to be put in such a position of self control almost struck him into shock. When was the last time someone had asked him what he'd wanted? When was the last time someone had actually cared what he thought without some self-beneficial property? Iggy didn't know what to say, he opened his mouth as if he wanted to speak, but only managed to shut it again and flop his forehead on Keith's shoulder defeatedly. Keith muttered something about fighting demons, but Iggy hardly heard it as he drowned in his own thoughts.

Finally he spoke again, refusing to lift his head from it's flopped position. It was so quiet it could hardly be heard, a shy fear that sought the blades of truth at the expense of being cut to shreds.
"What am I to you?" He asked softly. "Not a soulmate, not a younger brother, not your lover...not with..Demetri so close to you. So what then. What could you possibly feel for me, where could you ever put me?" A spare tire in the relationship, perhaps. Or maybe Keith was pushing Demetri off to the side. Iggy couldn't see how it could work without someone being left behind. He shut his eyes, but found himself struggling to open them again as exhaustion racked his body. He wouldn't even be conscious for his answer as his small skeletal form finally quit and went limp in Keith's arms. Malnourished, overexerted, and mentally fractured, he fell into the dark blankets of the subconscious.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Keith listened to Iggy's concerns, they were all valid, but he had no intention of putting Iggy in a corner, in a box and forgetting about him until it was convienent. Sighing he opened his mouth to reply when suddenly Iggy was out. He should have expected it sooner, being so far from Demitri, injured, who knew what else it wasn't at all shocking that he had finally succumbed to everything and was now out like a light.

Shaking his head he rose carefully, holding Iggy delicately as he headed for the house. He would have waited until Iggy wanted to finally go inside but now he was unconcious and he didn't want to expose either of them to the elements any longer.
"Here it goes" He said softly as he nudged the door open.
"M'back" He called out listening to the sounds of the house as he shuffled inside. His entire body ached and he needed to lie down as much as Iggy did. Looking at the stairs and shuddering he carefully laid Iggy down on the couch before he slumped onto the floor. His jaw began bleeding sluggishly again and he groaned into the thick carpet. Damn he was never fighting a demon again.

---

Alexi jolted in his seat as he heard the door open and Keith's voice. Smiling he tossed Drake a grin before bouncing down the stairs The sight that greeted him wasn't exactly a good one but he wasn't scared of blood or that, it was just how battered both men were. Keith was lying face first on the floor bleeding slowly and Iggy was carefully settled on the couch.
"Er..." He wasn't sure what to do, he knew Demitri needed Iggy to heal but he was reluctant to move the pair now.
"Drake?" He called curiously knowing the former demon would have some ideas. He gently rolled Keith over wincing at the seriousness of his facial injuries.
"What the hell happened to you two?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 8:06 pm

As he was set on the couch, even his subconscious seemed hesitant to let Keith go. His hands, which still clung tightly to Keith's shirt, would continue to resist being released by the elder vampire until he began to pull away and lay down on the floor, and then as his hands lost their grip, Iggy's mouth opened slightly and a soft gasp for air escaped his lips, as if he were frightened even in his sleep that he would be abandoned. Then he fell still and silent.

---

Drake had heard them come in, something about having huge ears helped with that. Specifically he'd heard movement even outside the house prior to their entry, and as he heard Keith call Alexi eagerly took off. He could only shoot a couple last echos at Demetri before he patted the man's shoulder softly and stood to wander after them.
Judging from Alexi's response, whatever the scene was downstairs wasn't a nice one. Drake perked his ears and let out a couple louder clicks to get the full bounce back of the room. What came to him was a scene of blood and fatigue. Keith was on the floor, Iggy obviously had been placed on the couch before Keith had done so, and the entire floor was littered with small splatters of blood. Another set of clicks and he would sense Alexi gently rolling Keith unto his back. Drake frowned softly and wandered over, his ears flicking every which way as Alexi silently requested his input and then rhetorically asked the unconscious party what had happened. He sighed.
"Whomever had Iggy must have not wanted to let him go," Drake muttered softly. "That, or Iggy fought against coming here." But he doubted that, Iggy was in bad shape but his inflictions were old. A fight would have sported new ones, and Iggy would not have blacked out without a wound if that were the case. He scanned Keith and knelt beside the fallen vampire, his ears trained forwards.
"His jaw is dislocated," Drake muttered softly, gesturing to the odd alignment and bleeding wounds, the way they aligned was almost as though... "Someone tried to rip off his bottom jaw." He muttered to himself, but loud enough for Alexi to hear if he wanted to. "It can't heal like this, if it does it will only cause him more problems. Hold his head down, Alexi, I'm going to pop it back into place." He'd wait for Alexi to do so, then he'd gently grip both sides of Keith's jaw in his hands, then force it straight up suddenly and harshly. What transpired next would be a massive pop sound, and no doubt the vampire would experience an onslaught of brief agony before relief, possibly waking him, depending on how out of it the vampire was. Drake would grimace at that, then sigh, "Get him something to drink, please." He would mutter to Alexi as he stood and wandered to Iggy next.
The demon was in bad shape, undeniably worse than Keith. Like his vampire savior, he sported a collection of gashes and bruises, his skin was so inexplicably pale it almost glowed with sickness, but unlike Keith the demon looked just as starved as ever. His bones jutted against his skin in a way that make him look like a skeleton wrapped in tinsel, his breathing was shallow, struggling, and sparse, and one of his wings looked horribly infected. One look and Drake knew the pain from his own days as a demon. A cross or some other holy artifact had been used against him, and it's imminence was festering. The demon angel hesitated to touch Iggy, worrying that his new disposition would cause the demon more harm, but at the sight of the wound he only hesitated briefly before he stuck a couple fingers into it. Iggy gasped in his unconscious state, his body trembling in pain as exhaustion kept him from waking to defend himself. A few moments later, and Keith fished out a small shard of silver from the demon's wing. A piece of Vaix's cross, from when it had been used as a weapon against the demon. Not that Drake would know such a thing.
He scooted past Alexi and dropped the shard in the sink, washing his blood and puss covered hands of their new-found filth before returning to the living room."We should move Keith onto a couch as well. He's beaten, but with some nourishment he should recover in a few hours. Iggy, however, needs to go upstairs with Demetri." He gestured quickly.
"Take your pick, I'll do the rest."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Alexi grimaced slightly as he knelt next to Keith, holding his head still so Drake could pop his jaw back into place. The vampire arched up off the floor letting out a pained whine before he settled down again though his eyes slitted open and he regarded Drake and Alexi through blurry eyes for a moment.

"Lets get you on the couch buddy" Alexi said carefully moving the woozy vampire onto the couch.
"I'll take Iggy upstairs to Demitri if you wanna take Keith?" He offered the once-demon bat-like creature. Carefully scooping Iggy up, grimacing as a bit of his tar-like black blood dripped onto his arm. He didn't find demon blood all that appealing but he knew neither Demitri or Iggy would heal until they were in the same room.

"Thank god" He breathed softly, resting Iggy on the bed near his ailing brother. He watched curiously, amazed as he saw Demitri begin to heal at his close proximity to Iggy. It was slow but it was obvious to him after days of treating Demitri. He could see the miniscule changes within the other vampire and he felt an invisible weight lift off his shoulders as he sagged into the chair next to the bed.

---

Keith regarded Drake curiously for a moment.
"Everything okay here?" He rasped curiously. His jaw still ached and his voice was raspy but he felt better then he had before.
Glancing around he saw that Iggy was gone but he assumed he was upstairs resting with Demitri. Shaking his head he leaned heavily back against the sofa, rubbing a hand over his face. It had been a long few days and he was more the happy to be back home. He'd have to give Shaye a call later, see how she was doing and the new baby, had she had the new baby yet? Shaking his head again he let his eyes slide closed, he had so much to do but he was so disgustingly exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Drake nodded at Alexi's decision, watching with carefully placed echoes to make sure Alexi made it up the stairs safely with what could very easily become a threat. Iggy was in pain, and unconscious, it would take little for him to start awake and hurt some of the more frail beings before realizing his mistake. Gratefully, no such errors occurred, and Drake could peacefully turn his swivelling ears to Keith attentively. He smiled, which despite being an angel was still far more unnerving than it was comforting as he displayed multiple rows of crooked teeth. He could feel Keith looking at him, and when Keith finally spoke up, he snorted.

"What a thing to ask...I suppose we're fine. Alexi was ready to throw himself from a cliff out of stress, however. But you'll heal, all of you will. That's all that matters. How's your jaw?"
Now it was his turn to ask a stupid question, followed by a more average counterpart after leaving for the fridge and handing Keith a bag of blood.
"Drink...What happened out there?" He wanted to know if he should be expecting any unwanted visitors in the near future.

---

There was pain everywhere, and yet so little of it came from his wounds. Riding on the black clouds of his subconscious, Iggy hung limp in Alexi's arms as he was carried upstairs and placed gently on the bedside next to his host. For a few moments nothing happened, he and Demetri healed quietly without even realizing each other's existance, but as pain started to subside and familiar scents started to process in his lukewarm mind, Iggy slowly started to come too. He would have prefered to sleep yes, but it was instinctual, the instinct to protect his life, and by extension his host's life made his black-ringed sapphire eyes slowly open and stare blankly ahead at the mattress. Pale hands clutched at the sheets as he breathed in the scents. Demetri...Alexi...Drake...and Keith. He was back in the house.
Instead of being relieved, he seemed to break down, teeth clenched and tears once again rolling fresh he pulled little of the blankets against his nose and took comfort in Keith's dominant scent laced within them. Keith said it would be different this time, but he feared it would only be another pretty lie. He was here now, that's what Keith had wanted, what more use did he have then to keep Demetri alive and stay out of trouble?
For the first time since waking the demon noted he wasn't alone in the room, and teary eyes flickered up to look at Alexi slumped in the chair. If their eyes met Iggy's would immediately look away, but if not, he would study Alexi for signs of anger and hatred. He knew he must not be in the best of places with the vampire right now, and Drake...what did the angel think about all this? He shut his eyes and pretended he'd gone back to sleep, not wanting to have to deal with his makeshift family.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Keith accepted the drink with a wry chuckle.
"A lot" He admitted, running his fingers through his ratty, messy hair. The brown locks were caked with grime and he desperately needed a shower.
"I may have taken on some psycho demon chick to get back Iggy. She was dragging him around like a dog, I don't think he cared much though, from what I gathered he was more powerful then her. Though I'm still figuring out how this demon rating thingy works" He said ripping open the bag of blood with his teeth and letting it spill messily into his mouth.

Cocking his head, Keith listened for sound upstairs, he didn't want Iggy to think he'd abandoned him, not after everything. Keith meant what he said, he had to make things better, make things right for Iggy.
He heard gentle murmuring but no crying so he figured things were fine for a moment.
"Heard from Shaye or Vaix yet? I haven't spoken to them in awhile, I'm half expecting the newest little one to show up without anyone even knowing"

-

Alexi glanced up watching Iggy for a moment before he released a sigh. He had been so angry at the younger vampire turned demon earlier but looking at him he just couldn't hold in the anger. Iggy looked so young, so broken and it was partially his fault. They were all to blame for this mess, himself included and he owed it to Iggy, to Demitri, to try and make things right.
"I was so mad at you, before, when you left" Alexi whispered, "But I'm not anymore. You did what you thought you had to, and I more then anyone should understand that. I'm sorry Iggy, for everything I have done to you. You've been tossed into this mess just as much as the rest of us" He raked his fingers through his hair.
"If you ever need someone to talk to, or just go out and create havoc with, just let me know. You're tired to Demitri now, and he's my brother so that sort of makes you my brother and in this family, we care for and watch out for one another" He sighed, he was babbling and he sounded so stupid.
"Just...I'm here for you man" He finally whispered, watching the prone figure from under hooded eyes, his face pinched with nerves.

---

Shaye sighed, shifting herself slightly. She was so bored! She'd been stuck in bed for what felt like forever (a day) and she was already going stir crazy. Vaix had taken Xayden downstairs to try and let her rest but the girl was incapable of that. She glanced down at her stomach, poking it gently.
"Hurry up!" She whined childishly at the baby inside her, "Your mom is awful at this bed rest thing. Besides, you have a Dad, like a billion uncles and an amazing big brother who really want to meet you! Isn't that incentive enough?" She practically begged.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:43 am

Drake listened to Keith with the utmost interest, his ears turning every which way as he contemplated his story. "A demon chick?" He thought to himself after he repeated what Keith had called her. "It wasn't one of the two living in the woods was it? I warned them never to come to town." Demons were highly territorial creatures, and it wasn't uncommon for them to have tabs on each other and make land restrictions among themselves. "If they found Iggy in the first place, I'm guessing they broke that promise." He scowled, "they're lowly powered creatures, if you had a more trained grasp on your abilities with Raven's power I'm sure you could have beaten them. Iggy without a doubt was just tolerating them, though why he would I'm not sure."
He shot some echoes in time to catch Keith with his head cocked to listen, and Drake did the same, all he could hear was some docile conversation upstairs and he wondered what Keith had heard or was looking for. He sent a silent prob at the vampire's mind and smiled when he found it in a few seconds. "Iggy will be fine, Keith. He's home now."

Keith changed the subject to Shaye and Drake shook his head. "No, nothing yet. Last I was there she was blown up like a balloon, she'd due any day." He frowned, "In fact, if everything is fine here, it may be in her best interests that I return home just in case. Unless you require assistance with anything else?"

---

There was a stifling silence that clung to the air as Iggy watched Alexi in a state of anxiety. He didn't know what was about to come, he expected anger, resentment. Having abandoned Alexi's brother in his time of need, leaving him to suffer with wounds that would never heal in Iggy's absence. He had every right to be mad, Iggy didn't blame him. He wondered if it would be like when Vaix got mad with him, or if his ties to Demetri would keep Alexi from violence. Even if he did, Iggy wouldn't fight back. He had no will to fight anymore, and if he could have without also killing Demetri, he would have taken his own life out in those woods. Finally Alexi spoke.
"I was so mad at you, before, when you left" Alexi whispered, and Iggy looked up at him with sad eyes akin to a scared puppy before shutting them all together and curling tighter against the sheets as if to try and protect himself from whatever emotional or physical pain he was about to receive, but it never came. Instead Iggy was met with a speech about family and acceptance, and his eyes opened to watch Alexi squirm over his own words awkwardly. For a brief moment after their eyes met, only to have Iggy quickly look down at the ground shyly. "I wasn't tossed into this mess," he whispered softly, "I am the mess." It was true, a lot of the things that had happened to the family happened because of him and the things he'd tried to do for affection. Vaix would have never been possessed by a demon if not for him, or sent to hell down the road as a result, Shaye wouldn't have had her heart broken by Raven...no one would have had their heart broken by Raven. No torment, no suffering, half the family wouldn't be destined for the pit of the inferno for selling their souls. Vaix wouldn't have attacked him for being close to his son, and Demetri wouldn't have gotten hurt. None of this would have happened if he'd simply not been born, and he regretted his life and the things he'd done terribly. Still, here he was, destined to do more terrible things, no longer even able to call himself human.
His reanimated heart beating a mile a minute against his chest with such force he feared it would shake the bed. Was that real? Had Keith told Alexi to say that? They were all so indifferent to his existance before, why did they suddenly care now? Because he had ties on Demetri? Iggy wouldn't blackmail them for their affection like that, they should know by now that he didn't want forced affection. He wanted people to genuinely like him and want to be around him, but now he found he couldn't even tell when they were being genuine. Everything was fake, a lie, they would only like him when he did what they wanted when they wanted it. But...maybe that was okay? He sniffed and sat up, waiting for the world to stop spinning after he did before he looked to Demetri and put a hand on his face gently, careful to watch his taloned hands. This person would love him though, right? They were tied for life, he would have a bond like Keith had with Raven. The thought of their relationship twisted his stomach into a knot and made him want to kill something. 'You get that too,' his mind urged him, 'Demetri will love you like that too.' But despite it his self confidence weaned and he curled up beside Demetri quietly. Alexi could lie about his anger but Demetri had no mask he could wear with him. What if he was mad? What if Demetri decided he didn't want him anymore? He shuddered at the thought of being abandoned again and pressed himself as close to Demetri as he could. "Do you know if he's mad?" Iggy whispered to Alexi as he clutched Demetri's shirt. "And Keith and Roxa? Are they mad too?" He swallowed nervously while he waited for a response.

---

Aren came over to Shaye's door when he heard talking. He'd been as high-strung as ever with her looking ready to pop any day now. The smallest peep caught his attention, though silently he was glad this whole process seemed to have taken a slower, more natural course. He listened for a moment to make sure he wasn't interrupting anything important before he opened it up and found the room accompanying just Shaye.
"Everything okay?" He asked her curiously, "I heard you talking, did you need anything?" He was trying his best but it was hard not to be so nervous without Drake around. The demon was the only one with the xray vision and healing talent to keep Shaye healthy and safe during childbirth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:54 am

"Well they were in the woods" Keith said with a shrug. "Raven? She complained the whole time, very unimpressed with what I was doing" Keith added with a chuckle. It hadn't really bothered him that Raven wasn't nearly as committed to saving Iggy as he had been. She was more of the leave him and let him rot mentality.
Keith glanced at Drake and offered him a wry smile with a nod.

"I can keep a lid on things here, you can head back and check on her" Keith said softly. "I'll call you if anything comes up but I think Alexi and I should be able to handle it" The two of them should be able to manage Demitri and Iggy, provided nothing more happened. He needed a frigging break.

---

Alexi watched Iggy with sad eyes for a moment.
"Part of being a vampire or I guess a demon, is having way more baggage then a normal being" Alexi said.
"We've all got our own messes, some of us are just better at running away from them others" He nodded at Demitri who was still lying prone on the bed, though he seemed to be getting better.
"We have our fair share, Keith has more then any sane person could handle. You and Vaix? Well hell thats a disaster in of itself but we all have stuff Ig, not just you" It saddened the older vampire to know that Iggy blamed himself for everything. He didn't know much about Iggy and Vaix's history, just what he had been told, but he knew it took two to tango and they were both responsible for a lot of stuff.

"Demitri?" Alexi glanced at his brother and smiled, "He won't be mad at you at all Iggy. He doesn't really hold grudges" He chuckled, "He's more of the rip a village to shreds type and then get over it. Besides he knows what he was getting into when he made that contract with you"
He mulled over Iggy's other question.
"Roxa? I have no idea about how she feels but she loves you Ig, she'll forgive you if she is angry and Keith? He loves you Ig, he just went into a forest and get his ass kicked for you, he isn't angry at you. If anything he's worried" He said softly.

---

Shaye just laughed, "I'm fine" She reassured her worried brother. "Just insanely bored" She added rubbing her stomach and sitting up a bit.
"I know I said I was glad that this pregnancy was slower but now I wish it would just hurry up and be done with" She said with a wry chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5