Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Maria tried not to laugh when she heard that Alexi would indeed kill for her. It sent a pleasant shiver down her spine and put a devilish grin on her face. She finished off her drink with a deeply content sigh and she nodded to Alexi at his offer to dance. Taking his hand, Maria tugged him along to the beach. The music was blaring from their villa. The bonfire was large enough now that Maria could feel the heat and the flames were starting to grow as large as her. She kept a reasonable distance from the strong flame, though most of the children were dancing around it like this was some long-lost ceremony.

Maria could see Nick swaying with his date of the evening, and by the way she was running her fingers through his hair, Maria could guess they would be kissing soon enough. That thought made Maria's chest ache, and she turned to see that Serena was enjoying her evening as well.
Grinning, Maria wrapped her arms around Alexi's neck and pulled him down for a kiss. "Must you be so much taller than me?" Maria huffed lightly, though she was only teasing.

-----------------

"The music comes from the spanish blood in him." Carlos teased and he continued to hold Sami again him comfortably. It was always comfortable when he had Sami in his arms. Always soothing to have her near. He pressed a kiss against her hair, taking a deep breath. The sounds of the DJ faded for a few moments. The laughing and talking and cheers of the crowd was a distant hum in his world that was nothing but Sami.

Her voice drafted through the noise and Carlos heard her clear as day. He laughed and brought up her hand to her face so she could see the ring on her hand.
"And it will forever be your life my love." Carlos whispered in her ear gently. "If it be only a dream, then I dream along with you my love for I never thought I would be standing here holding the woman I love so dearly."

--------

A smile tugged at Kristen's lips as Demitri held her and kissed her softly. He always did things a bit subtly when they were around others, and sometimes it trickled into when it was just the two of us. It always made Kristen wonder what other subtle things Demitri might have done in the years they were best friends, and he was hiding his feelings for her. The thought came and left while Demitri was reassuring her about their son.

"I know it's not forever, and I understand why he wants to go." Kristen sighed deeply. "I just had hoped it wouldn't happen so soon, that's all." She admitted with a sad smile. She finished braiding her hair, and when Demitri suggested them going out for dinner, Kristen chewed her lip to hide her grin.
"Dinner could be fun...I am a bit hungry. Unless you'd rather go hunting." Kristen asked with a small smirk. They used to go hunt together all the time. Whenever Demitri got fed up of the school blood, he'd sneak out, and Kristen would keep him company. Those days, her animal instincts were so strong she needed to hunt for herself as well, so they would go together.

These days, Kristen needed to just watch and make sure that Demitri went hunting when he had to, and she could barely scarf down a small human meal. Every other day or so she got hungry for food and it wouldn't taste like ash in her mouth. Other times blood tasted as sweet and filling as pie.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Alexi laughed and smiled down at his wife.
"Fate I guess. I love that you're short" He said with a grin, "Just like you love that I'm tall. We fit" He said, holding her close for emphasis.
Watching his children, Alexi sighed, they were growing up so fast. Serena was wrapped in the arms of the young man she was dancing with, though they weren't as intimate as Nick and his young lady.
"I didn't think Nick would interact with humans so easily, now that he's hunting" He mused, Serena he understood, she hadn't hunted, hadn't seen humans as a food source, Nick had.

Serena leaned into the broad chest in front of her, a small smile gracing her features as she felt strong hands rubbing down her sides. Josh pressed a soft kiss to her hair, it was all very romantic and gentlemanly and she loved it.
"You're gorgeous" A soft voice whispered in her ear and she glanced up, eyes sparkling slightly as she met Josh's steady gaze.
"Thank you" She whispered lightly. Loving the feeling of butterfiles in her stomach as she stared at the handsome human.

----

Sami grinned and stood on tiptoe to brush her lips against Carlos'
"You're awfully romantic tonight" She teased, eyes sparkling. She wasn't nearly as eloquent as her mate, but she loved when he spoke to her like that. All flowing phrases and sweet terms, it made her stomach bubble and her cheeks redden in pleasure.

"You certainly have a way with words" She added, snuggling back into his arms. Gods she loved him, everything about him. She was so beyond lucky in her life, she would never again curse her fate nor would she think poorly of her past. Everything that had happened had led her to this and she couldn't be happier.

----

Demitri grinned, "I could go hunting. Might be fun" He said with a feral grin. Plus it might work out some of his and Kristen's emotions and anxieties. Plus it had always been something special for them.

Demitri, on principle, had rarely ever hunted with anyone else, choosing to hunt on his own. Something about hunting with Kristen, even before they had realized how special they were to one another, had always been something he cherished.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Maria glowed a bit while Alexi pulled her close and swayed with her as they danced. They were following the same movements as the children, and for a moment, Maria wished the affair was a bit more elegant. Secretly, she missed the ballrooms. The balls with hundreds of guests and couples dressed in their best and waltzing about to the sounds of musicals playing through the night. It was something long forgotten, and surly missed.
As always, Alexi's voice was dragging Maria out of the past and into the present. Damn it was getting easier and easier for her to slip back into her memories these days....she wasn't sure why but it was starting to worry her a bit. But Alexi was almost always around when it happened, and he made it that they never lasted long. He was talking about the children again and Maria glanced over her shoulder.

"It's probably the rum. Nick made himself quit a heavy drink." Maria said with a small grin as she watched her son dip the girl low and bring her up close again. However, there was a darker glint in Nick's gaze that Maria just barely caught as the girl spun to press her back against Nick's chest. It was just as she turned her head, and Nick caught the profile of her bared neck. Maria actually tensed for a second, ready to pounce if Nick bit, however he merely kissed her and Maria relaxed.
"I think he may be learning the art of seduction sooner than we thought..." Maria said, but not without a tint of pride in her voice. Whereas Alexi gained his meals from brute-strength, Maria was more like a orca...she enjoyed the playfulness of the hunt.

--------------------

Carlos felt himself laughing softly. He could feel the emotions running through Sami. They were warming him in a way he hadn't felt in so long a time he had nearly forgotten how it felt...being so deeply in love and having that love and affection returned. Carlos was turning Sami around quickly and gently and staring at her with bright brown eyes.

"Where do you think Shakespeare learned?" Carlos teased, pressing his lips to Sami's gently, savoring the kiss for a long second before drawing back. He kept her incased in his arms and that bloody urge to pure in contenment was starting to rise. It happened rarely to him, but vampires as a whole were cats when it came to recieved affection. They always wanted more and if it was just enough the purred. It was the oddest thing when Carlos first succumbed to the urge, but when Sami had laughed and purred in response, Carlos realized he would continue to fall in love with this woman no matter how many years passed.

----------

"I could too. Zach said when he went that it actually agreed real well with his stomach." Kristen said with a soft grin. "Maybe it'll do the same for me." If I can shift....Kristen added silently but she kept the smile on her face anyway. Demitri knew it was becoming difficult for Kristen to hold her forms. She knew it was from the vampire venom coarsing through her blood and now fully mixing because she was a shifter. Her body was physically stuck between two specicies, and the more she tried to lean to one side, the more the other tugged back. So whenever Kristen shifted, her thirst for blood sky-rocketed. And whenever she craved blood, her shifter senses would be on edge and itching to come out.

"We still have some time before sunset though." Kristen said, glancing out the window curiously. It was late in the afternoon now, but no where near dark just yet, so they had some time to kill if they were going to hunt tonight.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Alexi grinned, "Ah, he'll take after Sven and Vlad then when it comes to hunting. Me and Demitri are more of the impatient type. He's a succubus" He said proudly as he watched his son. "We'll just have to make sure any missng girls aren't found to be connected to him" He wasn't naive enough to think Nick (or himself) could go this entire vacation without hunting, they may just have to go on a small day trip in order to ensure that they weren't connected to any missing or murdered people.

Serena shifted, watching her brother for a moment, a small grin on her face.
"What?" Josh asked, looking towards Nick to see what Serena was looking at.
"Nothing, he just looks happy" Serena said wtih a small, "Its been awhile since Nick looked happy" She added as an afterthought. She watched Nick for a moment more before letting Josh capture her attention again.
"Care to go for a walk by the water?" The taller teen asked, holding out his hand.
"Sure" Serena said, accepting the offered hand and letting the teen lead her away from the fire. She was curious about Josh and she wasn't at all worried about going off with him.

----

Sami laughed, "Of course" She said with a grin, "You would be the reason Shakespeare was so eloquent" She rolled her eyes good naturedly.
"And here I thought some humans just had natural talent. I guess the saying should be amended, behind every good man stands a good vampire" She teased.

She smiled against Carlos' lips, enjoying the rawness of the kiss. Every time their lips touched it was a new experience, something she savoured. She loved that everything felt new and exciting with Carlos.
"We're both rather sappy tonight" She said with a grin, "Wonder why" She added thoughtfully. She didn't mind though, she had never before been able to so freely express her emotions and it was something she rather enjoyed.

----

Demitri grinned, "A few hours" He agreed, glancing out the window.
"We could watch a movie. I know Zach got a bunch of new ones" He added, looking at her curiously. "Relaxe a bit before we head out?" He offered.

It had been awhile since he and Kristen had hunted together, mainly because the odds of the two of them having time alone together was so rare, but with the kids getting older, they were able to reconnect once again. Demitri enjoyed it, not that he had ever minded his kids being young, he had loved watching Maddie and Zach grow into the people they were today. But it had been a bit hard to have time with his wife when one of the children always demanded their attention.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Maria laughed. "He takes after his mother first." She chided, tapping Alexi's nose gently. She tossed a few glances at the children now and then as the music blared on, the teens continued to drink and dance and the fire crackled behind them. The evening only seemed to grow darker, and at some point Maria found herself kissing Alexi, pressed against him as closely as she could, fingers entwined in his hair.
"I don't think the children will mind if we disappear for a little while." Maria murmured gently, glancing up at her husband with dark eyes and a coy smile.

Nick sighed softly as Sandra moaned quietly in his arms. She probably thought he couldn't hear her, but in truth, he heard everything. He pulled away from her neck, because the urge to bite her was getting stronger the longer he kept his lips against her. He honestly hadn't thought he was thristy....but there was something that clicked in him when she'd turned her head...willingly baring her neck for him. Nick found himself grinning, but he spun her around in a circle.
"Want another drink?" He asked.
"Sure!" She said with a grin. Clueless....was the first word that came to Nick's mind. Followed by delicious as Sandra walked up towards the house ahead of him.
Nick's eyes did a quick scan, finding Serena almost instantly. She was walking towards the shore. He gave their bond a gently nudge.
Let me know if you need me. She's fun and all but I care more about you than anything. Nick told his twin silently, letting Sandra tug him into the patio so they could mix up their drinks.

----------------

"Yes, behind every brilliant man there is usually some anonymous benefactor, who may or may not have been roaming the earth for a few decades or centuries." Carlos agreed with a gentle nod of his head.
"Sappy?" Carlos echoed, laughing gently. "I would have gone with enamored perhaps." He said. "Or possibly, indulgent, since I'm not usually so outwards when it comes to expressing emotions. Especially when they run so deeply as they do for you...." Carlos added, brushing his fingers across Sami's cheek softly.

"However given our equally morbid pasts, I believe we've far more than earned our right to be star-crossed lovers don't you?" Carlos asked with a grin. He drew Sami close then, hugging her tightly before easing his grip and glancing down at her.
"Care for a drink love?"

-------------

Kristen was smiling. Genuinely smiling. Her eyes light up as well. Demitri's grin did that to her. She nodded in agreement to what she said and stood up to turn on the t.v. and the d.v.d player.
"You always have the best ideas." She teased, winking at him gently as she wondered what they should even watch.

Turning back to her husband, Kristen tilted her head gently. "What new movies did he get?" she wondered. "Or what are you in the mood for?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:34 am

Alexi grinned, fangs flashing once again.
"No they won't mind, they don't even remember we're here. Besides Nick's a responsible kid, he'll make sure nothing happens" He said, wrapping his arms around Maria briefly before tugging her towards the house.

Serena paused as she felt Nick nudge the bond. Grinning to herself, she continued walking with Josh as she mulled over what her twin had said. I know, and same to you. Let me know if you need saving or if temptation becomes to much. I don't think Dad wants to cover up any massacres She responded to her twin, though she kept her mental voice light and airy, wanting Nick to know she was just teasing.
"Its gorgeous tonight" She mused allowed as her feet touched the wet sand towards the water.
"Mmm stunning" Josh agreed, looking not at the scenery but at her. Serena looked away, bashful though beyond thankful she couldn't blush.

---

"Star crossed lovers?" Sami said with a grin, "I like it, sort of works for us too" She added, before letting her slightly melancholy thoughts go.
"A drink would be lovely, this is a rather wild party" She said, her and Carlos had really been off in their own world. Foam was filling the deck and people were dancing like crazy to the upbeat music.

"Drinks and then some more dancing?" She asked, grinning at her mate as they made their way towards the bar. There was a rather large crowd around the bar, though Sami knew Carlos would have no problems getting them drinks, people tended to just get out of the tall vampires way.

----

"Movie is fine by me" Demitri said with a grin, "Also I have no idea but I think I saw Iron Man 3 in the bunch he brought home" The vampire said, leading his wife away from the bedroom and towards their son's room. Thankfully Zach was open with his parents so going into his room wasn't really a breech of his privacy, though Demitri didn't make it a habit to go in either of his children's rooms.
"He's got Iron Man 3 along with a whole bunch more. Store must have been having a sale" Demitri mused as he looked at Zach's growing DVD collection.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:59 am

Nick's head tilted softly as he listened to his sister. He chuckled at her teasing and merely shook his head. Sandra was tempting, but Nick wasn't all that hungry right now. Even as she swayed while she was making her drink, tossing her head back and forth with the beat, Nick was able to control himself. Sandra soon become much more bubbly after their second round of drinks, and Nick began to wonder how strong she had made that drink. Nick was definitely feeling a buzz. Definitely feeling the sway of alcohol as Sandra dragged him from the chairs in order to dance once more. Definitely feeling the lightness of being drunk.
He didn't realize they were kissing until Sandra let out a small gasp and wound her fingers through his hair. Nick hadn't kissed anyone like this....not even Katie. With Katie it had been small peck throughout the day, whenever they passed in the hallway. This was different...and Nick enjoyed it.
But something tugged at the back of his mind. Like a small whisper of warning and slowly Nick drew away. Just as his fangs cut into the inside of his lip. He took a sharp breath as he forced them back. Sandra was staring up at him with a dopey expression on her face. She was drunk. Completely. There was no way she'd remember this in the morning.

Nick laughed and Sandra giggled. "Come on, let's get you some water and a chair." He said.
"But I wanna dance...." Sandra slurred, leaning heavily against Nick.
"We will." Nick soothed, handing Sandra a cup and watching as she drank the water down. He set her to rest on a couch, and as soon as she'd set her head against a pillow, she was fast asleep. Nick laughed again and turned his gaze to the party.

By now, everyone was wasted. Some people were still dancing, albeit very sloppily. Some had found their own section of sand, were resting, or kissing...a few people were against the side of the house, Nick could hear them. Although the music was still loud, people were starting to wander away, and the evening was slowing down. Nick found himself a chair and sat down heavily, resting his head in his hands. Damn he was getting a headache....maybe it was alcohol...

----------------

"Drinks it is!" Carlos said, taking Sami's hand and leading her towards the bar. Of course, when most people saw him coming they brushed aside quickly. It wasn't long before they were standing at the edge of the bar and Carlos was putting in their orders. The many bar-tenders were flittering about in what looked like chaos, trying to fill and take orders at the same time. Carlos knew it was more of a organized chaos, having watched Sami on nights where the club was at it's busiest.

Once Carlos was handed their drinks, he grinned in appreacition, tipping well and handing Sami her glass.
"To our wonderful dream-life." Carlos said, clinking their glasses together and taking a generous sip, never taking his eyes off of Sami as he did so.

----------------------

"Iron man 3?" Kristen echoed, wandering into the boy's room after Demitri. "Little bugger was hiding out on us." She teased, taking up the movie in her hand. She grabbed the two Sherlock Holmes movies as well because those were two of her favorites before tugging Demitri back to their room. These movies would hold them over until sun set, and it would be nice just relaxing in their bed for once.

"This'll do." Kristen said, walking back to their room and setting up Iron Man 3 to play first.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:37 am

Serena laughed as Josh scooped her up and ran into the waves. The pair were having a grand time and neither one of them was very drunk, which was nice.
"This is fun" Serena said breathlessly, letting out a laughing yelp as Josh tossed her into the waves.

Rising from the water, Serena pushed her hair out of her eyes, frowning as she felt a light stabbing in her forehead.
"You okay?" Josh asked, seeing the girl's expression.
"Hm? yea I'm fine, sorry" Serena smiled, wading into shallower water.
You okay? She silently asked her twin, wondering why Nick suddenly had a headache.
"We should probably head back" Josh said regretfully. "My friends are all probably pretty wasted which means I have to get them back to our room"
Serena grinned and nodded, "Could we hang out again though?" She asked curiously.
"Of course, Do you wanna go for dinner or something tomorrow night? Maybe go clubbing afterwards?"
"Sure, that sounds lovely" Serena said as they walked back up the beach.
"I'll pick you up at eight then" Josh said, breaking away from the girl after a soft kiss to go and gather his friends. Serena smiled, heading over to Nick, whom was sitting in a chair and flopping down on his lap, not at all concerned that she was getting her twin all wet.

----

Sami laughed, "To our dream life" She agreed, taking a sip of her drink.
"This is insane" She said, gesturing around to encompass 'insane'.
"I can't believe how fun this is" She added, not wanting Carlos to think she wasn't enjoying herself. Finishing off her drink, she tended to drink fast or spill, she headed back onto the dance floor, knowing her mate was following her without even having to look back.

The crush of people made her smile, she actually enjoyed the feeling of being surrounded by humans, it was a side-effect of being on her own for so long. She craved company and human interaction.

----

Demitri just laughed, watching his wife rifle though Zach's movies.
"Are you taking those, we don't have time to watch all three" He said, seeing his wife with the Sherlock movies as well as Iron Man.
"He's going to know you took them" He admonished playfully. Zach and Maddie were forever having to deal with their mother's movie obsession.

Flopping on the bed, he snagged the remote and quickly by-passed the previews, hitting play once the menu allowed him to.
"Did we ever see this in theaters?" He asked, he couldn't even remember, though Kristen was much more of a movie person then him. She was the one who took Zach and Maddie to the movies, he rarely did.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:59 am

Nick wasn't entirely sure why he was getting such a splitting headache. Maybe it was the alcohol....he probably just needed some blood to flush it from his system. He didn't respond to Serena. He didnt want to ruin her evening. He was about to pull himself out of his chair and get some of the bottles blood from inside when there was a wet Serena in his lap.

He didn't even hesitate to wrap hi arms around her waist and hold her close. The presence of his twin was reassuring. He sighed softly in relief, glancing around before at his sister.
"Where's your date?" He asked quietly since he didnt spot the kid anywhere. Most of the teens had started to stumble back towarss the resort or their own villas.

Nick groaned as the pain in his head throbbed slowly. "I need blood." He muttered under his breath. He gave Serena a soft pat as he lifted her to stand so he could get up and go inside.

------------------------------

Carlos laughed at his mate. He watched as she gestured about to the ship like she had been doing during the entire trip. Everything was so special to her and it made Carlos smile widely. That was something he loved about Sami. Over the years he'd noticed her look on life change slowly to something so beautiful, Carlos couldn't put it to words.

He saw her down her drink in a few more sips. Carlos effotlessly did the same and quickly followed her onto the dance floor. He was only aware that they were covered in foam and sweat when he hands slipped along Sami's side. He was holding her as tightly against him as possible while they swayed together because of all the other damcers pressed in a giant mob around them. Carlos couldnt care less. Sami was in his arms, drawn flushed against him. He cared only about her and nothing else.

---------

Kristen laughed as she started the movie and sat down next to Demitri. "I wanted to go see this in the theaters but we never had time." Kristen said with a nod, starting the movie when the menu appeared.

As to the other movues, Kristen only grinned. "I know we wont have time tonight." She said. "But maybe tomorrow we will." She suggested, glancing up at her husband with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Serena sighed, "Went to take care of his friends, we're going out tomorrow night though" She said with a grin, letting Nick move her aside so he could go get some blood.
"Drank to much" She called after him as she settled back on his chair, shifting so her legs were slung over one side and her head leaned back. Staring up at the sky, she let herself relax, completely. She was still wet, but she wasn't cold enough though she was sure there was a chill in the air. Nick's date was passed out nearby, snoring softly which made Serena giggled a bit at the girl. She was cute, Serena would give her that, but being this drunk was just unappealing, at least to Serena, she was sure some guys would love it.

Glancing up again, she closed her eyes, though she didn't fall asleep. Instead she listened to the fire as it slowly died and the waves crashing on the shore nearby. This place was paradise and she knew she'd be very sorry to leave when they had to. She hadn't felt as good as she did now in ages, her stomach wasn't paining her, she was happy and nothing was wrong. She knew, realistically, she still had cancer and she still was, by vampire standards, extremely sick, but she just didn't feel it.

----

Leaning happily against Carlos, Sami closed her eyes and lost herself to the music. Swaying to the beat as she let the music wash over her. It was an incredibly liberating feeling, just enjoying life to the fullest and she doubted anything could bring her down in that moment.

As the night wore on, she and Carlos continued to live in their own little world, ignoring anyone and everyone around them beyond a few general interactions. It was an odd, yet wonderful experience, to be so in love, so happy with someone that you could literally block out the rest of the world.

Legs throbbing, Sami let Carlos lead the way back to their room.
"I can't believe I fell down the stairs" The shifter grumbled, blood still dripping lightly down her one leg. She and Carlos had been heading back to her room when someone had bumped Sami, sending her crashing down the stairs on the pool deck, which had already been slick with foam and water. She was fine, just a bit banged up and sore, but even that didn't really put a damper on the night.

----

Demitri nodded in understanding.
"Works for me, you know I like the Sherlock movies" He said with a grin as he cuddled against her on the bed.
"When we go hunting, remind me to bring my phone. Zach's going to call when he wants a ride" He said with a sigh as he focused on the movie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Nick growled gently at Serena's teasing and he stumbled into the kitchen. Finding one of the bottles for him he quickly drained the whole thing. Alright. So maybe dancing with Sandra had made him a little hungry in more ways than one. Once the blood hit his viens, Nick felt a bit better. His head cleared and his sense came back clear. Which he regretted almost instantly and quickly left to go back outside. He shuddered a bit as the ojtside air hit him and the sounds of the crashing waves overtook his senses.

"We should hang out here for a while..." Nick muttered, collasping on the sand next to his chair which Serena bad completely confiscated.
"So what's his name?" Nick questioned, making hjs voice sound curious more than anything else. Which he partially was since Serena seemed to like the fellow and he was treating her nicely as the evening had gone on through the night.

--------------

Carlos only sighed as he carried Sami into the room. The only thing that had prevent Carlos from getting into a very bloody fist fight with the bloke who'd knocked into Sami was his overwhelming concer for her well being. If they'd bee. Alone, Carlos could have prevented her falling all together but the damn crowd....

Resting Sami on the bed, Carlos fetched the first aid kit from under the batgrolm sink. Sami was still bleeding and even though it wasnt a major cut and he knew she'd been through much worse in the past, Carlos wanted to clean and patch her up anyway.
"The bloke was lucky there was a crowd...." Carlos finally muttered once all the blood was cleaned from Sami's leg. Knowing the shifter, she'd be healed before the morning.
"No worries though. You'll be right as rain in the morning." Carlos said, leaning forward to kiss Sami lovingly.

----------------

Kristsn smiled and downright purred as Demitri drew her against him. As ghe movie played on, she just savored the feeling of being wrapped in Demitri's arms and having her mate so close. Mid way through the movie, Kristsn smiled and tilted her head to kiss Demitri's neck softly.

"I love you." She told him, a smile on ber lips as she wrapped an arm acrosz Demitri's chest to keep herself ever close to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Serena grinned, "I'm fine with that, its lovely out here" Serena said wtih a grin, glancing at Nick awkwardly due to the angle of her head.
"Josh, he's from Canada" She responded, glancing at her twin again. "And you're girl? She's sleeping over there you realize" She said, nodding towards the passed out human. "She's going to feel horrible tomorrow" She chuckled, not at all vindictive, but she also didnt care at all how the girl felt the next day. All she cared about was how the girl treated her twin, same as how Nick probably felt about Josh.

Shifting, Serena turned in the chair so she was now facing Nick, her hand falling from the chair and tracing absentmindedly on his shoulder. It was an unconcious action, but she and Nick had always been connected somehow, hell they still slept in the same bed occasionally.

----

Sami laughed softly, "Calm down love" She murmured soothingly.
"I've had worse, besides I don't think he meant to knock me down the stairs" She added, letting Carlos play doctor though, knowing he was probably worried about her.

Wincing slightly, she stretched out on the bed. "I'm going to bruise" She wailed playfully, trying to relax Carlos since she knew he was still aggrivated.
"Well what shall we do now? I'm not exactly tired" She said with a soft chuckle, though she was physically worn out, and now she was sore as well.

----

Demitri arched an eyebrow at Kristen for a moment, though he grinned.
"I love you too" He said, dropping a kiss on her forehead before returning his attention to the movie, though he let his cheek rest on Kristen's head, breathing in her scent though he didn't even need to breath.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:43 pm

"Josh from Canada eh?" He teased, leaning back on his hands so that be could look ar Seren while they talked. "No wonder he was so polite....I hear jts practically embedded in their DNA." He added with another teasing smirk. He felt Serena's hand trailing over his bared shoulder and his neck. She always did that...but for some reason Nick was more aware of it now. More intuned to what his twin was doing. He smiled at her softly until she mentioned the girl he'd been hanging out with all night.

"Sandra though I can't remember where she's from..." Nick said with a soft chuckle. "I let her mame her second drink and I dont think she had an exlerience when it comes to alcohol." Nick said with a soft shrug. He had no trouble taking care of the girl. She was sweet and made an honest mistake but it wasnt one Nick would ever take advantage off.

"This was pretty awesome." Nick sighed as the fire startex to dwindle from lack of firewood. "I bet it'll be the talk of the resort tomorrow." He added with a wide grin tossed to his sister.

----------------

Carlos merely nodded ge tly to appease Sami and he calmed down to a degree. Cleaning everything ul from the first aid kit, Carlos rejoined his mate on the bed wigh a content sigh.
"I'm never tired so we can do whatever you wish my love." Carlos answered with a smile and a kiss placed on her forehead.

--------------

Kristen grinned, trying not to laugh at Demitri's bemhsed expression. He ways seemed a little surprised when Kristen said that out of the blue. Still though every thing sbe did say it she was being completely honest.

The time passed quickly. As soon as the movie was over, Kristen was up and tossing on a pair of worn jeans and a shirt she barely cared about. Her dagger was tucked against ber waistline of ber jeans and rested cooly against her back. It wasnt as though she really needed it. The knife was much more of a comfort thing.
"Dont forget your phone." Kristen reminded as she tugged on her boots and sat on the bed to lace them up tightly. If Kristen was being hinest with herself she didnt look anything like the hunter-preditor that she was. Most people couldn't get past the light brown, nearly brown hair to notice her intelligence, or her petite frame to hnder tbe strength and power she truly had. Demitri was the only match for her. Vampires in general but Demitri especially since he was her mate, her other half, her equal...and he looked the part, she thought as her eyes lazed over him gently, a small smirk appearing on her face at the thought.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Serena shrugged, "Sami's pretty polite and she's Canadian" Serena mused, "Either way, he was really polite, even asked me on a date and didn't try anything. A nice change of pace" She added, Serena hadn't really dated before, well that her family knew of and she had no desire to enlighten them to anything that may or may not have happened previously.

"She seems nice enough" She glanced at the girl. "We should get her back to her friends or her room though. Waking up alone on a beach isn't going to be a fun experience" She said with a small sigh. She looked at Nick curiously, she didn't want to leave the poor girl on the beach but Nick was the one who knew about her.

----

Sami sighed, chewing on her bottom lip thoughtfully.
"I have no idea" She said with a sigh, though she was grinning. "If I wasn't so sore I'd have an idea" She added with a salacious wink though she knew her and Carlos tended to get slightly intense in the bedroom area and with a sore leg she didn't want to push herself and be worse enough tomorrow.

----

Demitri grinned and pulled on a pair of jeans and a wife beater tank top. He didn't need anything else, though he did make sure he had his cell phone.
"Shall we be off then?" He asked his wife as he put his own boots on, a small grin on his face as he bounced down the stairs and outside.
"We need to take a vehicle though, we don't have a forest in our backyard anymore" Demitri said, heading for his truck. He didn't get the chance to drive his vehicles very often because everyone else tended to want to use their vehicles now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Nick sighed gently as he glanced over at Sandra. "She didnt tell me where she was staying..." Nick muttered, chewing his lip in worry for a moment. "She can just stay here for the night. I'll take her up to my room and crash with you tonight." Nick said because he wasnt about to leave her out here either. Especially when he knee she was going to wake up with a wicked hang over and pretty confused.

With that thought in mind, Nick stood up and walked over to the girl. He picked her from the couch effortlessly and wander into the house with her in his arms. She mumbles in her sleep but othereise didn't wake up as Nick set her down in the bed. He made sure she was resting on her side and that there was a glass of water resting on the nightstand. He left the room then, closing the door silently and meeting Maria in the hallway. She was only dressed in one of Alexi's button downs and Nick tried his hardest not to laugh.

"Is the party over?" Maria wondered, walking downstaris with Nick.
"Pretty much." He answered and Maria was surprised to find Seren wide awake.
"Who was that you brought upstairs?" Maria asked, pointing over her shoulder.
"Sandra. The girl I was dancing with, she passed out before I could find out where she's staying." Nick said and Maria covered her mouth to surpress laugh.
"Well so long as you two had a nice evning." Maria said with a smile.

----------

Carlos' eyez flashed as he listened to Sami. He leaned forwars, trapping her lips with his, kissing her softly but passionately. He let the kiss travel down her jaw to her neck and he chuckled against her skin.
"I'll be gentle if you want." Carlos whispered, pulling away with a devious smile on his face.

--------

Kristen nodded in agreement to Demitri and she followed him out of the house and down the stairs. She blinked as he unlocked the vehicle.
"Damn I forgot about that." Kristen said, looking around in the evening air as she opened the passenger side door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Serena nodded in agreement. "Thats fine" She agreed, she didn't mind sharing with Nick. She watched her twin take the sleeping girl upstairs, a small smile on her face.
"And they say that vampires are demons" She said to herself with a chuckle. Standing up, she brushed the sand off of her legs though she didn't head inside. Instead she headed over to the fire and carefully pushed some sand over the embers, not wanting anyone to burn themself over anything else to happen. Brushing off her hands, she headed inside. She wasn't ready for bed but she had a TV in her room and she was thinking of trying to talk Nick into watchihg a movie.

Alexi smiled as Serena came inside.
"Have fun tonight?" He asked the girl, grinning at he saw a happy smile on her face.
"Yea it was awesome" Serena said, giving her father a quick hug before heading upstairs.
"Nick?" She said, finding her brother and mother in the hallway. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asked curiously, smiling at her mother.

----

Sami grinned, "Gentle is good" She breathed, tugging Carlos closer and pressing her lips against his neck. Pulling the blankets out from underneath her, she wrapped them around the pair of them, a devious grin on her face.

----

Demitri chuckled. "S'okay we'll head up to Alexi's spot, its not to far and the hunting is usually pretty good" He reassured his wife.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Nick and Maria were a soft blurr as they cleaned up the majority of the mess from the party. Empty cups and bottles made it to the trash can and sokn the porch was tidy again.
"Damn we still have enough booze for a whole other party...." Nick said with a laugh.
"We weren't sure how many people you were inviting. Better too have too much then too little." Maria answered. She smiled at Serena and Alexi as they walked inside.

"Movie sounds good." Nick agreed. "I'm gonna shower first. And then I'll join you." Nick promised dashing upstairs to rise off. He felt covered in sand.

"I'm glad they had a good time." Maria murmured to Alexi while the twins wandered off. She gave him a smirk and ran a hand over his bare shoulders. "I hoped you had an equally good time too." She murmured, playing coy as she wandered back down the hallway.

----------

Kristen nodded and let Demitri drive them off to the hunting grounds. The next thing Kristen knew, her jaw was huge, baring carnivours fangs that sunk into the unexpected baby doe and everything was satisfiying. The raw meat, the blood. Her tiger ate her fill and Kristen was able to gain control enough to lick her paws and face semi clean.

Her eyes scanned the grounds as she inhaled deeply and shifted back to her human form. She rolled her shoulders and her neck, relishing the feeling of a successful hunt and a painless shift. Her eyes were blazing emeralds but there was a ring of red around her pupils as she searched for Demitri. She wasn't quite sure how they'd gotten seperated but she wasnt worry since he didnt seem to be far. Taking a deep breath Kristen imagine the weoghtlessness of flight and suddenly she had wings.
She screeched once, finding Demitri and soaring to rest on the nearest tree while he finished off his hunt. Perched in the tree, Kristen felt confident enough to shift back and the branch only groaned at the human not resting on the limb.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:53 pm

OOC: I'm multitasking at the moment, so I'll reply to this RP later, I can only manage the one right now and I'm enjoying exploring our new characters XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Alexi rolled his eyes and chuckled at his wife.
"I had a great time" He said, watching Nick and Serena disappear upstairs to watch a movie.
"And I guess the bit with you was alright as well" He teased his wife before rushing upstairs away from her, just tease her of course.

Serena nodded as Nick headed for the shower. She needed to wash off as well, but she'd let Nick get in there first. Grabbing the remote, she flicked the TV on and began looking for a good movie. Once Nick was out of the shower, she traded spots with him, washing the salt and sand off her body before reappearing dressed in a pair of PJ shorts and one of Nick's shirts.
"Figure out something to watch?" She asked her twin, flopping on the bed next to him.

----

As blood lust took over, Demitri lost track of his wife and of everything else beyond the scent of humans nearby.

Stepping away he let the lax male body fall to the ground, a feral grin on his fae as he slowly relaxed back into a more sane mindset.
Rubbing a hand over his face, he tried to clear away the blood that stained his face.
Hearing the cry of the hawk, he glanced up, smiling as he saw her nearby.
"Ready to go home?" He asked just as his phone viberated in his pocket. Pulling the device free he smiled as he saw a text from his son.
"Or maybe to go pick up Zach, he just texted me asking for a ride" Demitri said with a chuckle.
"Good timing"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:10 pm

"It was alright?!" Maria gasped. "Well if it was just alright, then I guess you don't need anymore!" She teased back with a playful growl as she shut their bedroom door behind them. She promptly gave Alexi a had shove towards the bed before pouncing on him completely.

Nick felt twenty times better once he had showered and was resting in comfortable dry clothes again. He'd tossed on a pair of loose shorts and a shirt before flopping down on Serena's bed. While she showered, Nick flicked through the movies they had brought along with them.
"Captain America...." Nick said, putting aside the d.v.d. "Or the Hulk. I'm feeling action." Nick suggested since if Serena wanted to watch something else, he wouldn't mind.

------

Kristen grinned, the same feral grin mirror on her face as Demitri's. She'd never admit how much she enjoyed watching Demitri hunt. Sure he was vicious and violent and messy, but there was grace in his movements up until his fangs actual sunk into flesh.

Jumping down from the tree, Kristen landed on her feet with all the grace and power of her tiger.
"I feel great." Kristen said, taking a liberating deep breath. "We should hunt more often." She said, leaning forward to kiss Demitri.
Hearing that they had to get Zach, Kristen grinned. "Race you back." She yelled, turning on her heals to shift into her tiger and she bounded down the mountainside to where they'd parked the truck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Alexi laughed uproariously at his wife's actions.
"Dramatic much" He teased her before they were romping on the bed, once again.

Serena pushed her blown-dried hair out of her face and nodded.
"Captain America sounds good" She said with a grin, cuddling under the blankets and letting her head rest on Nick's shoulder.
"Anything action is good though" She said, she was a big fan of the marvel movies, she was sure that it stemmed from her Aunt Kristen taking them to movies more often then anyone else. Her Aunt adored action films and had instilled the desire in all the kids.

---

Demitri laughed and jogged after his wife. If he were to run at full speed he'd pass her in seconds, but this was more fun. Chasing after her, he put on a burst of speed and reached the truck just before she did.
"Lets go get our son" He said with a chuckle as he clambered into the drivers' seat, grabbing his spare shirt from the back.

He didn't want to show up at the mall covered in blood even though all of Zach's friends were creatures just like them.
Starting up the truck, he headed down the highway, a comfortable silence settled in the truck, soft music in the background.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Nick grinned as his twin agreed to Captain America. He sat up to get everything started, and once the movie was going, Nick settled back into the bed. Serena crawled over to him, and as she rested her head on his shoulder, Nick wound his arm around her waist effortlessly.
"You're wearing one of my shirts again." Nick teased. In truth he didn't mind. In fact, he kind of liked it. Except when she was wearing a shirt he had planned on putting on for the day. Then he could tease her endlessly about picking through his wardrobe.

As the movie dwindled on, Nick found himself slipping more and more into a comfortable mindset. He didn't really feel tired, but laying in bed, in the dark, with just a movie playing, and with Serena against him, Nick was more comfortable and relaxed than he had been in a long time.
"This vacation was the best idea ever." Nick sighed.

-----------

Kristen let out a growl, kicking in another notch of speed as Demitri trailed in front of her. One of these days, she was going to be as fast as Demitri. As soon as her vampire traits blended with her shifter traits, she'd be unstopable. If that ever happened...
Kristen was a bit winded as she shifted back. Demitri was leaning against the car cassually, like it wasn't even a challenge (which of course it wasn't) and Kristen snarled lightly.
"Show off." She teased, walking over to the passanger side of the car and getting inside. Luckily, she wasn't as messy of an eater as Demitri. She had a few stains on her jeans, but for the most part she was clean.

-----

"So let me see if I get this straight...." Gerry said over their dinner, which was cheese bugers to go along with the milkshakes they'd gotten first. "A fallen angel...?" he asked.
"Yea. You remember my uncle Keith right? He's one too..." Maddie answered with a nod.
"I thought they were...well, not myths, but not around anymore." Gerry said. "What does this angel have against you?"
"Still don't know." Maddie lied with a shrug. "But that's why I had to go to the hospitial. She caused the episodes I had."
"Damn, if I had known that we could have stayed home where you're safe..." Gerry said, hurriedly waving over the waitress for the bill.
"I'm fine Gerry." Maddie growled. "I'm protected now, she can't get to me." She said, munching on a french fry.
"You're sure?" Gerry asked. "Because....not for nothing, I know you can hold your own, but an angel....that's a little out of everyone's league." Gerry muttered. Maddie merely shrugged like she didn't care.
"Wanna stay at my place for movies after this?" Maddie asked and Gerry chuckled as he paid for their dinner.
"Yea, sure." He said with a nod as they got ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Serena shrugged, "I like your clothes, I buy most of them" She said with a smirk. Glancing up as pictures began flitting across the screen.
"I agree, we need to go on vacations more often" She said softly, "Especially to places like this, this is paradise" She added.

Falling quiet, Serena watched the movie through half-lidded eyes.
"Hey Nick" She murmured, breaking the comfortable silence.
"What do you think about mates? I mean, do you think we'll ever find ours?" She asked softly. She had heard her parents talking about it before and she had heard how concerned they were that the twins would never mate. She didn't really care, she was happy and she couldn't imagine someone else becoming closer to her then Nick. A mate was your other half, well Nick was her other half.

----

"Vampire" Demitri responded with a chuckle. A few moments later they pulled up at the mall, Zach and his friends were waiting near the entrance, though the boys seperated once they saw Zach off to the car.
"Hey" Zach said, clambering in the back of the truck. "Have fun hunting?" He asked, seeing the bloody shirt next to him.
"It was good, how was the mall?" Zach responded with a grin. "Saw the new Thor movie, Mom you'll love it" Zach gushed, chuckling at Demitri's good natured groaning.
"No more action movies" The vampire begged playfully. "She found your stash, you've been holding out on us" He added with a chuckle.
Zach laughed, "Whoops, I totally forgot to tell you about that" He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Nick chuckled softly, the sound rumbling deep in his chest now that he was older. He squeezed Serena to his side and smiled. "Yea yea but you are the one with the better fashion sense." He said, yawning quietly and turning his attention back to the movie.

Only Serena's voice tugged him away from the action. He blinked and glanced down at the top of her head as he listened to her. Mates....again....Nick sighed deeply, his chest rising and falling smoothly.
"I don't know." Nick admitted. He wanted to reassure Serena. He wanted to tell her that yes, one day somewhere, out there, they would find their mates. But...at the same time, Nick wasn't sure. He knew how much Katie had torn them apart. And the minute he had realized that, Nick had broken it off with the girl. Because he hated the thought of anyone coming between them.

Nick swallowed hard and he shook his head. "One day though." He muttered. "It might not be any time soon....but we've got all eternity right?" he added, trying to make light of the idea. Though in actuality, it was a bit scary. Because the thought of someone else...sitting with Serena, just as they were now...it made Nick more sad that he thought possible and he quickly shoved the emotion down before Serena could sense it.

-----------

Kristen grinned at her son as he piled into the back seat of the car.
"Thor 2? Oh awesome!" Kristen said, grinning softly. "We'll have to get that one when it comes out on DVD." Kristen said, winking at Zach while Demitri groaned.

"Yes, your Father ratted you out, and I've stolen Sherlock Holmes." Kristen said with a small chuckle. "We're going to have a marathon when we get home. You up for it?" She asked curiously, glancing over her shoulder at Zach curiously.
They got home just a few minutes before Maddie and Gerry. Actually, it had gotten to the point where Kristen had almost asked Demitri to take a different route home, thinking someone was following them.

Kristen stepped out of the car just before Maddie did and her daughter gave her a wolfish grin.
"Get you worried Mum?" She teased and Kristen rolled her eyes at her daughter. "Gerry's staying for movies and popcorn." Maddie announced.
"Alright. We're watching Sherlock Holmes though." Kristen forwarned and Gerry only chuckled as Maddie groaned.
"Zach did she find your stash of movies?" Maddie asked with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Serena looked at Nick, realizing he was worried about this, worried about scaring her.
"I just can't picture it. I can't see anyone else trumping you in my life" She murmured to her twin, "Anyone coming between us is just scary" She added, shaking her head. "I don't think I need a mate anyway" She said, wrinkling her nose, wanting to reassure Nick that she wasn't going anywhere. She wasn't going anywhere, no matter what.

Shaking her head, she snuggled back against her twin, feeling better then she had in a long time. She sent a small wave of contentment down her bond with her twin, letting him know she was happy. Yawning, she let her eyes drift closed, still resting on her brother's chest. She felt so safe with Nick, more so then she did anyone else, even her own parents.

----

"Fine by me, I like those movies" Zach said as they arrived at the house. Seeing his sister and Gerry pull up behind them, he offered them a wry grin.

"Yea, clearly her and Dad have privacy issues" He said teasingly. "Can't hide anything in my room clearly" He said rolling his eyes.
"Are you hiding anything?" Demitri asked with a chuckle.
"Copious amounts of drugs and booze" Zach responded with a straight face as they headed inside.
"And you haven't been sharing?" Demitri gasped, eyes wide.

Zach laughed, "I'm gonna go put my stuff away, meet you in the living room" He said, running upstairs to drop off some of the stuff he had bought at the mall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: