Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:51 am

Serena was awestruck by the boat, she had never been on anything like this before.
"It's amazing" she said pulling open the small fridge and depositing her and Nick's blood inside. She still couldn't believe this place had a fridge let alone a small kitchen. Kicking off her cloths, she snagged her towel and headed up to the deck, flopping down and stretching out, sunglasses firmly affixed to her face. Alexi chuckled, seeing how relaxed the kids were.

"Where should we head?" The blond asked, looking from his wife to his kids. "Back out to the reef? Maybe do some diving in the daylight?" He asked, Serena nodded, she had brought an underwater camera specifically so that she could take some cool underwater pictures. Alexi laughed, he loved seeing Serena so happy, it was such a change from just a few days previous.

----

Sami laughed as Carlos joined her in the shower. She didn't mind in the least it made her feel incredibly loved and cared for, plus she enjoyed spending 'time' with her mate just as much as he did with her.

After the longer then planned shower, Sami wrapped a robe around herself just in time to open the door for the room service cart.
"Thank you" she told the young man as he left, a happy grin on her face as she sipped her juice. The smell of the food was intoxicating and her stomach rumbled contented as she dug in.
"Thank you" she murmured to Carlos, still mainly focused on her food. It was a cougar trait and since she hadn't shifted in awhile her cougar was closer to the surface then normal.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:35 pm

While Serena started tanning instantly on the deck, Nick found himself in the wheel house along with Alexi. "Holy--"
"Hey." Maria said, glancing at Nick with a small grin. "Yes, let's go to the reef. I'm sure we'll be able to see much more during the daylight." She said, kissing Alexi's cheek and leaving the wheel house. Nick saw that she wandered back down to where Serena was sitting on the boat. The elder vampire pulled off her dress and sat in the sun with a content sigh.
"So how was the night? Where did you two end up going?" Maria asked her daughter curiously, sitting on her towel while the wind blew through her hair. She was glad she had the sense to pull it into a braid. Her hair was so long that it would be a mess right now if it weren't tangled together.

"I can't believe you rented this boat..." Nick said in awe and surprise. "So we're going to a reef?" He asked curiously.

---------

Carlos sighed and turned off the water while Sami ran to answer the door. He grabbed a towel and quickly dried himself off. He walked into the bedroom, drying off his hair as he walked over to his closet for clean clothes.
"You're welcome darling." Carlos said with a grin, laughing at the fact that Sami was so occupied with her food.

While she ate, Carlos tossed on boxers and a shirt and collapsed on the bed near his mate. He reached across her for the remote, humming as he kissed her gently as he sat back and flickered on the t.v. Maybe there was a nice movie or something to watch while they relaxed for the rest of the afternoon.

"So...darling...what kind of wedding would you like to have?" Carlos asked out of the blue, knowing it might throw Sami off but he smirked and watched her curiously out of the corner of his gaze.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Serena glanced up a her mother sat down beside her. Where Maria had long hair, Serena had short hair, falling in a pixie cut with long side bangs that suited her aristocratic face.
"I actually don't remember the name of the club, but it was lots of fun" Serena said smiling at her mother. "It was nice letting loose though" she added, leaning back to soak up as much sun as she could even though she couldn't tan.
"Did you and dad have a good day yesterday? I know you went to town to check it out" Serena asked curiously.

Alexi grinned and nodded at his son.
"Yea the whole island is surrounded by a reef barrier so we'll go to a quiet spot and do some diving, stay away from the humans so we don't have to worry about blending I'm" Alexi explained, he knew the twins would enjoy diving and checking out the sights and he loved it.

---

Sami sputtered nearly choking as Carlos asked her about the wedding. Taking a quick swallow of juice she glared at him playfully
"I haven't really given it much though" she admitted,
"Some place warm would be nice, a destination wedding maybe" she suggested.
"Small, nothing grand" she added sternly she wasn't the bride type, she would rather a good night with less fuss then anything large and extravagant.
"Do you have anything in mind?" She asked Carlos curiously as she finished her lunch and joined him on the bed. She felt so much better now that she had eaten but she was craving a good run in her cougar form.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Maria smiled as Serena spoke with her. "I'm glad you had fun. It was quite numerous when you came home last night." She added with a laugh.
"We did. We walked down the beach and found a small town, nothing like the city. You guys went east last night into the city, we went west down to a town. Very small but lively. We can check that out if you two want sometime during out stay." Maria explained with a nod. She was glad to see the smile on her daughter's face. Alexi had been right. The vacation was much needed. Both of the twins were practically glowing. She couldn't think of the last time that she saw them both so happy, between their school work, and their sudden growth spurts and then Serena's diagnosis....well, just being back to kick back, let loose and relax...it was amazing.

Nick grinned, watching everything that his Father did and wandering around the small space with strong curiosity.
"This is awesome." He murmured, mostly to himself. He picked up a pair of binoculars, lifting them up to his eyes and laughing.
"Wow...humans have really poor eye-sight..." He mused, working the dials to refocus the glasses.
"Cool." Nick said again, grinning as he put the binoculars back down. "Sounds like fun." Nick said with a smile.

----------

Carlos laughed as Sami sputtered on her food. He hadn't expected that, but it was a funny reaction anyway. "Sorry, I couldn't resist seeing your face when I asked love." Carlos said, rubbing his eyes gently as he calmed down from his laughing fit. As Sami came to join him, Carlos opened his arms and pulled her against him.

"Something small and simple sounds great." Carlos agreed. "Just the family, no one else and just a fun after-party. Someplace warm...maybe we should have it in the summer then?" He asked curiously. It was mid-autumn now back home...nearing on winter. But that was fine by him, they would have more time to plan things out however they liked it and Carlos knew as soon as Maria found out she would have Sami looking at dresses endlessly....unless Sami wanted Alayna to design something like Kristen had...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Serena nodded, "That would be nice, I wouldn't mind seeing the town" she agreed, she wouldn't mind seeing as much of the Dominican as possible while she was here. Sighing, she stretched out resting contented next to her mother as she watched the water. Slowly the boat came to a standstill and Alexi tossed an anchor over the side, holding them in place.
"Can we go in now?" Serena asked anxiously, she couldn't wait to get in the water and check out the reef. Alexi laughed and nodded which was all the encouragement Serena needed before she dove over board surfacing with a laugh.
"Mum toss me my camera" the girl called happily treading water effortlessly as she looked up at her mother curiously.

Alexi smiled at Nick, "Join your sister" he teased his son before grabbing Nick and tossing him over board, he knew the teen would be fine but it was still funny to see Nick's face as he hit the water.

----

"Summer would be fine. I wouldn't mind getting married some place other then Russia though" she mused leaning against her mate. Maybe even going back to Canada, she knew it might be risky but she also knew the country would always be home.

"Immediate family and friends would be fine, just nothing huge" she reiterated she didn't want or need a big affair. She sighed, even with a small wedding there was so much to think about, from location, to flowers, to colours and her dress. "Maybe we should hire a planner" she added she didn't want to de with all the details and she didn't really want to dump the task on Maria not with everything that was going on with the twins.
"Think we'll ever have kids?" She asked Carlos curiously, she wasn't fussed one way or another, she was more of a go with the flow type
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:11 pm

"Maybe tomorrow or the day after." Maria said with a grin on her face. She would love to go back to that little town. It had felt, oddly, a bit like home with how simplistic it was. Maria tried not to get tugged into the past. She blinked at the ship had stopped moving. It was bobbing about as the currents lapped against the hull lazily. Alexi dropped the anchor, and Serena jumped off the edge. Maria couldn't help but laugh.
"I swear, sometimes we were raising vampire-fish hybrids." Maria muttered to Alexi. She tossed Serena her water-proof camera, and then laughed as Nick yelled when Alexi tossed him over board. The boy landed with a not so graceful splash in the ocean. Maria gasped and smacked her husband's arm lightly.
"You're horrible." Maria gasped, but she was laughing all the same. Nick surfaced with a reflexsive gasp. He tugged off his now wet shirt, balled it up and threw it at Alexi.

"Jerk." Nick grumbled. He had planned on jumping in after Serena. Instead he was tossed like a potato. Nick shook his wet hair from his face and then turned to find his sister. The water felt cool against his skin, and it felt really nice. He glanced down at the crystal blue water. He could see clearly all the way to the bottom, and out towards the reef that Alexi had stopped the ship right over.
"Whoa." Nick gasped, eyes wide in wonder.
"Go get it out. The coast is clear." Maria called, seeing Nick staring in wonder. Nick grinned and slipped under the water. He had to blink a few times before his eyes adjusted to the salt in the water, but after that he could see everything just fine...if not a bit hazy, like how thing might look on a foggy morning. Still all the bright colors and fishes popped in his vision. Everything was beautiful. Nick turned to look over his shoulder after swimming deep for a minute or so. He grinned, seeing the water over head like the sky, rippling over things. It was one of the most amazing things he had ever seen. Kicking off the reef, Nick sailed back up to the surface.

"Aren't you guys coming?" Nick asked, waving a hand at his parents. Maria glanced at Alexi and chewed her lip gently.
"Well someone has to watch the ship for pirates in these waters!" Maria called back, and for a split second, Maria saw that Nick looked worried.
"Seriously?" He asked, but then there was a hint of accusation and Maria grinned.
"Probably not. But you never know." Maria teased with a gentle wink.

----------------

"Somewhere other than Russia...." Carlos echoed. "Where do you have in mind?" He asked curiously,rubbing her arm soothingly as they spoke and the t.v. murmured in the back ground. He was watching Sami more than the screen anyway.

"Of course." Carlos agreed as Sami stressed the fact of a small wedding. He grinned at her in reassurance and continued to stroke her arm. "We could definitely hire a planner. I think Maria wouldn't mind this time around. She did plan Demitri and Kristen's wedding, along with her own..." Carlos sighed, leaning back into the pillows of the bed gently.
As Sami breeched the subject of kids, Carlos only smiled lightly. "It's rare." He admitted. "Very rare. But if you ever want to try, I'm all for the idea. There's always adoption as well." Carlos added with a small nod. "One step at a time though yea? Wedding first." He added with a gentle smirk as he kissed Sami's forhead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Serena laughed as Nick landed next to her with a huge splash. Giggling she dove under the water armed with her camera. Swimming lazily she waited for her eyes to adjust before beginning to snap pictures of the colourful coral and the fish. She couldn't believe how beautiful and alien it was under the water. Managing to snap a few pictures of Nick, she slowly continued to swim along not at all worried about surfacing, she made sure not to wander to far from the boat lest she worry her parents or brother.

Alexi dodged Nick's shirt, laughing as he did so. He didn't listen to his wife's playful scolding since he knew she would have done the exact same thing.
"We'll be in in a bit" he called to Nick after Maria teased their son about pirates, though some people would try and steal the expensive boat given a chance.

---

Sami sighed, "I was thinking Canada maybe" she admitted, "It's been awhile since I've been back there so it might be nice" as she thought more about the more she liked the idea.
"Honestly I'm not worried about kids" she murmured softly, "I never thought I'd live long enough to have kids so the idea never really grew on me. I sort of like being the fun aunt" she laughed, " But whatever happens happens I guess" she let her head rest on Carlos' chest, enjoying the firmness beneath her ear. It was odd, hearing no heart beat but she has gotten use to it, so now the silence was almost reassuring.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Nick sighed as he treaded water carefully. He watched his parents for a moment and then he dipped down under the water. He swam about for a while and finally stumbled apon his sister, taking pictures. Gently, he tugged the camera away from her and snapped a few of her swimming about the reef. It was weird, being under the water and not breathing. He didn't feel a strong urgency, because he didn't technically need to breathe, but it was a habit that he was trying not to keep up.

Nick pointed up at the surface when he gained Serena's attention again and he swam off with the camera. Swimming over to the side of the ship, Nick wrapped an arm around the ladder so he didn't have to swim on his own and he waited for Serena to resurface.

Maria sighed as Nick disappeared under the water and she watched him swim off. "Go..." Maria said gently to Alexi. "Don't let me keep you from having fun." She said, pressing her hand against Alexi's chest gently. "I'm more than content to soak in the sun and watch you guys go diving."

------------------

Carlos nodded as he listened to Sami about the children situtation. He couldn't help but tense at the thought of going to Canada.
"You sure it's safe love?" Carlos murmured gently. He knew that they'd had a pretty rough scrimage with Sami's pack family...and by rough it was practically a slaughter...but Carlos knew that Sami's father had managed to escape the carnage, and that worried Carlos a bit. From what Sami and her brothers had hinted at, their father was the cause of a lot of problems.

"If you truely want that then we can make it work." Carlos said gently, holding Sami tightly on reflex. His fingers brushed over her arms and through her hair gently and he sighed as she nuzzled against him. It warmed him in a way he still didn't understand, having his mate at his side like this, just relaxing and content. Carlos practically hummed and purred, but he hardly realized it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Serena followed Nick to the surface treading water as he regarded him curiously.
"What's up?" She asked pushing her hair out of her eyes and smiling. She couldn't believe how cool it was staying under the water and she wanted to explore some more. Swimming to the boat, she carefully tossed her camera to Maria content with the amount of pictures she had managed to get since he knew there would be plenty of opportunities to get more.

Moving away from the boat, Serena waited for Nick wanting to know what her twin wanted to do. She wasn't at all surprised when Alexi dove easily off the large boat slicing through the water like a knife before surfacing some ways off. Alexi was like her and Nick completely at home in water, if anything he was worse, swimming whenever he had the chance in any conditions.

Kissing his wife thankful, Alexi dove overboard excited to explore some under water caves he had heard about the other day. He knew it wasn't Maria's thing but he loved the idea of checking it out.

----

"Canada is a big country love, there are lots of places we can go without my dad finding us" Sami reassured her mate. She already planned on asking her brothers to talk her down the aisle, if she could pin Adam down long enough to stick around for a wedding.

As Carlos Began to pure, Sami chuckled.
"I thought I was the cat in this family" she teased before shifting into her cougar form and sprawling out on Carlos' chest, her own rumbling purr emerging. It felt so good to be back in this form, it had been awhile since she had had a chance to change and she relished the feeling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:26 pm

"I can't believe how awesome it looks down there." Nick said with a grin, watching as Serena tossed the camera back up to Maria. His eyes went wide as Alexi jumped over-board as well, though he vaguely wondered why Maria wasn't joining them in the water.
"I wish we had gear. Just so we could talk under water at least." Nick sighed, swimming off after Serena before diving back under again. He was curious to know where Alexi was wandering of to under the currents.

Nick found himself just floating for a moment, the deep reef beneath him, and pure ocean water above him. He swore it was something out of his dreams...or a movie or something. He could stay under here for hours....

------------

Carlos smiled lightly under Sami's reassurance and he nodded contently. When she pointed out that he was purring, Carlos barely had a moment to defend himself before he was cuddled by a huge cougar.

Carlos laughed softly, wiggingly himself up so that Sami was resting over his legs rather than his chest. Not that she was heavy to him, it was just more comfortable this way. He could lean forward and hug her, run his fingers through her coarse fur and feel her hum against him. Carlos smiled since it had been some time since Sami had shifted. Thought in all honestly, she was a giant lap-cat when she shifted. She barely left a comfortable bed or the sofa in this form, content to just lounge for hours.
And right now, that sounded absolutely perfect.
"It's been a while..." Carlos said, passing his hand over Sami's head gently, fingers rubbing slowly as he pet her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Serena looked pointedly at her brother as he dove under the water again.
you mean like how we can communicate mentally you dork! the telepathy worked on land or underwater and she couldn't believe her twin had forgotten. Laughing she took a moment to compose herself before following her twin and father under the water. Seeing Nick floating aimlessly nearby she dove a bit deeper as continued her exploration of the reef, darting playfully after small fish and other sea creatures.

Alexi moved leisurely through the water, letting his eyes adjust to the salt before he dove deeper heading for the intricate cave system based in the side of a nearby cliff. The caves were well hidden and only challenged by expert divers or curious vampires, they were dangerous and deep making them easy place for diving accidents, not that Alexi was worried.

---

Sami continued to purr letting Carlos move her about though he knew her weight didn't bother him. Yawning and revealing her sharp fangs she nodded in agreement with her mate, it had been far to long since she last change. Stretching out, she flexed her paws careful not to shred the bed with her sharp claws as she enjoyed Carlos' attention. She couldn't wait to get to shower she had a ton of energy she wanted to burn off, just goofing around with her mate and perhaps doing some exploring.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Nick blinked as he heard his sister's voice ringing in his head. He smacked his forehead under the water and turned around so he was peering down at her.
I'm an idiot... he said, laughing silently to himself. He glanced around then, swimming down a bit deeper, mostly out of curiosity than anything else. Hey, where do you think Dad wandered off to? he asked, watching as Serena saw after a few fishes here and there across the reef.

He turned, eyes scanning across the bright coral and the sea floor, trying to find his father in the vastness of it all. Nick had a brief moment of feeling extremely small an insignificant against the span of the ocean but it passed as a fish scurried quickly across his face. He smiled and turned to see that the fish was in fact swimming away from his sister.
You're scarring them... he teased.

------------

Carlos laughed as Sami stretched out and yawned. "Try not to shred the bed ya?" He asked though he was partly teasing. "Bad enough the house-keeping is going to thick we snuck our dog or something hairy aboard with how much you're shedding on the bed." He added with a gently smirk. Honestly, he couldn't care less, but it was fun teasing Sami about it. He found himself lost in stroking her fur, running his hands over the lioness in his lap.

The next thing he knew, the ship's obnoxiously loud air-horn was blowing, telling the whole bloody world that they had pulled into port. They would be docked here for the night and most of the afternoon tomorrow. Everyone was pretty much encouraged to check out the tourist life here on the shore, and Carlos yawned as he woke himself up.
"That was fast..." He murmured, glancing over at the bedside clock. It read 5pm and he nodded to himself. There was still a large cat in his lap, and Carlos reached towards her gently.
"Come on love. You said you were excited to reach Belize." Carlos said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Occ: I'm on my way home I'll reply then when I can get on my actual laptop
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Serena laughed mentally at her twin, she couldn't believe Nick had forgotten about their telepathy they had only had the ability for like ever.
I think he went over by that cliff she responded, spinning in the water to see if she could spot their father. Unfortunately even with her eyesight it was impossible the other blond had all but disappeared.

they're fun to chase she mentally pouted at her twin as she followed a clown fish about before it hid in the reef, she smirked it was like the little fish from Finding Nemo. Finally deciding the fish had had enough, she swam towards her twin, wanting something else to do now. She wondered if Maria had brought any toys or floaties or anything for them to entertain themselves with. She knew that while being on the boat would be relaxing she also wanted something to do. Serena wasn't very good at doing nothing she needed stimulation or she became bored and a bored Serena was never a good thing.

---

When the horn sounded, a dozing Sami was startled awake rather abruptly. Groaning as Carlos woke her, she shifted back into her human form heading to her suitcase to grab something to wear for the night.
"How should I dress?" She asked Carlos he knew better then she did what the plan was.

Pulling on a long tank top and a pair of shorts as Carlos advised casual dress, she slipped her flip flops in and pulled her hair into a pony tail. Making sure she had her sunglasses and a bag, she was ready. She had a light hoodie in the bag just in case, even in the tropics nights could be cool especially if there was a breeze.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Nick glanced over where Serena was mentioning and he swam forward a bit, wondering if he could get a glimpse of his father.
Let's go find him. Nick said, waving a hand slowly through the liquid and turning to swim off towards the cliff. It seemed like a drop-off at first, but then Nick realized that the coral reef developed into something like a cave and a solid rock-wall before becoming the actual drop-off of open Atlantic Sea.

Whoa... Nick said as he peered down, eventually floating forward and spinning slowly as he let his body drift to the mouth of the cave. Man this is cool! he added, though everything was much darker over here than over by the coral reef. When Nick saw something catch the few sun rays that managed to reach this far, he glanced over immediately. It shimmered again, and Nick swam over, thinking it might be a pretty shiny shell to show Serena. When he brushed aside the sand, Nick's eyes grew into saucers.
HOLY SHIT! We gotta show this to Mom! Come on! Nick practically screamed with excitement as his hands closed around the shiny object and he bolted for the surface.

-----------

"Normally. It's probably going to be warm, so shorts and a shirt." Carlos answered with a small shrug. He pulled the same thing on, needed to keep up apperance after all. Even though he could walk around in a long sleeved shirt, pants, boots and a jacket without feeling a degree warmer, he chose not to mess with the mortal's minds. At least not while he was on vacation with Sami.
So he tugged on a simple light blue shirt and a pair of beige shorts and was ready just as Sami was. He grinned at her, pulling her into a soft kiss

"Let's go see Belize shall we?" He asked gently before opening their bedroom door for her, walking out after he checked that he had his wallet and their room key.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Serena winced as Nick's voice screamed in her mind. Shaking her head, she followed her twin to the surface wondering what had gotten him so excited. She surfaced just as Nick scrammbled into the boat and she followed.
"What was that about?" She demanded once she was onboard, hovering anxiously around her twin trying to see what he had found. She sat down next to Maria, wating anxiously to shee what Nick had found, she was actually excited, probably feeding off of her twin's excitement and she found herself practically thrumming with nerves as she looked from her twin to her mother.

Alexi grinned as he found his way deeper into the caves, enjoying the dark as he went. He saw all sorts of strange fish and other creatures that was sure very few people had ever seen. Grinning, he continued to drift, making a mental note not to go to much further since he didn't want to keep his family waiting for him to long.

----

Sami grinned and followed after Carlos, waiting patiently while he made sure he had all his things.
"I got the camera" She said with a cheesy grin, she had taken so many pictures on this trip it was boardering on stupid but she couldn't help it. She hadn't been on vacation before, not like this and everything was so different and beautiful she couldn't help but try and capture it. Plus she loved getting sneaky pictures of Carlos, trying to catch him in awkward moments just to bother the normally very put together vampire.

"Lead the way love" She said, grabbing his hand and absentmindedly swinging their conjonined hands as they walked. She felt all jittery with excitement, she couldn't wait to see this new country.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Nick was scrambling onto the boat and calling for Maria as he went. She jolted up from her readings and half ran, full speed towards Nick.
"What's wrong?" she asked, pushing her sunglasses aside. Seeing the surprised and excited grin on Nick's face, Maria relaxed a considerable degree. "What is it?"
"You won't believe what I found!" Nick said, glancing over his shoulder to find Serena just behind him. Slowly, Nick opened his hands and revealed a slightly crusty, but mostly still shiny Spanish Golden coin.

Maria's hand flew to her mouth and she took the coin from Nick's hand, squeezing it gently between her fingers. The metal would give if she pressed harder. "Oh my God Nick. This is real." Maria gasped, her eyes wide. Slowly, she flipped over the coin, noticing the Spanish cross on the back side. A small shadow passed across her face, but she still looked mostly amazed.
"Where did you find this?" Maria asked.
"Out near the drop. There's a few caves that Dad went diving into...we were trying to find him and then I saw this." Nick explained.
Maria nodded as she looked the coin over again, twirling it in her fingers. "I haven't seen a coin like this for...Lord above, probably four hundred years now...." She sent a small tug to Alexi through the bond, silently asking he hurry and get back. He would want to see this. If there was one...there could be others.

----------

Carlos laughed and shook his head as he lead Sami pretty much off the boat. The evening was fast-approaching with the sun sinking low onto the horizon. It felt like nearly half the people on the ship were leaving for dry land. As soon as Carlos stepped off the boat, he felt his balance shift beneath him for a few steps, and then his body re-balanced for walking on land. He smirked, seeing some people getting a bit green in the face from walking on land.

"You alright love?" He asked then, knowing that it was difficult to readjust to walking on land once you had your sea legs. Sami had picked them up pretty quickly on the journey, so he hoped the transition back to land would be just as easy. ((this happened to my mom when we went on our cruise xD She got land-sick and had to get back on the boat when we docked for a day))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Serena gazed at the coin, eyes shining with excitement. She couldn't wait to get back in the water now and see if there were more coins. Who knew what Nick may have stumbled upon.
"Thats so cool" She breathed, reaching out to finger the coin gently though she didn't try to take it from Maria, "We should see if theres more, who knows what else could be down there" She added, looking at her twin excitedly. Nick had just found a way to make the day much more exciting and she was pretty stoked on the idea.

Alexi felt Maria's call and mentally sighed, he wondered what was going on. It didn't feel urgent but she still wanted him to return. Whirling in the water he swam easily out of the cabe making sure to move faster then he had on the way down. Surfacing about ten minutes later, he clambered aboard the boat.
"Whats going on?" He asked curiously as he brushed his longish bangs from his face.
"I was exploring" He pouted playfully though the glint of gold caught his eyes and he looked over at Maria's hand.
"What is that?" He asked curiously, shifting around for a better look.
"Nick found it" Serena said, practically wiggling with excitement.

---

Sami took a moment to steady herself, her body shifting uncomfortably on the land for a moment before everything seemed to settle down.
"M'okay" She said with a grin, "Took me a second though, that was so weird" She added, shaking her head at the sensation.

"Where are we headed?" She asked her mate curiously, looking around to as she caught her first glance of Belize, the camera was soon in her hand and she began snapping a few pictures, wanting to document the little moments. She turned and caught a quick picture of Carlos, laughing as she did so.
"Finally" She breathed, making sure to keep the camera out of Carlos' grasp since she had finally managed to get a picture of him where he wasn't perfectly composed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Maria didn't say anything for a little while. She let the twins ramble on about the coin. She heard Serena saying that there might be more, and she nodded absently in agreement. The coin felt heavy in her hand and Maria tried to gently chip away the grim from the front. If she could see where the coin was issued from....the grime was stuck pretty good. They were gonna need chemicals to clean this little sucker...

"We should definitely go back and find any others." Nick was saying just as Alexi clambered on board. He tossed his father a wicked grin as he noticed the glinting gold in Maria's hands.
"This, my love, is a 17th century Spanish coin. They started fashining them heavily out of gold when they gained resources from the new world. Your son found it at the edge of the drop where you were exploring." Maria explained, smirking slightly at the sight of Alexi completely dripping wet.
"How did it end up there?" Nick asked then.
"Oh trade ships were often to wreck. Especially around islands where that meet with the brute force of the Atlantic." Maria said. "This one was probably on a merchant ship...they were most likely coming from Spain to the West Indies, aka the Caribbean, hoping to pull in at a trading-post island to exchange their money for cheap items that they could sell back in Europe and become rich." Maria explained with another gentle sigh. "Carlos almost got into the business." She murmured, passing her thumb over the coin once again. "You can go back and look, but if you find more, and I mean a lot more, don't bring them up, remember where they are and come back."
"Why?" Nick asked.
A small sad grin formed on Maria's face. "It might be cursed." She teased. "Haven't you heard the legend of Cortez?"
Nick chuckled. "Don't get all Pirates of the Caribbean on me now." He teased, but he nudged Serena gently and urged her to follow after him. He wanted to go back and try to find more.

"They may have stumbled on something the humans considered historically significant..." Maria said, handing the gold coin over to Alexi once the children had gone. "If there's only this one they can keep it...but if there's more..." Maria shrugged gently. Either they could report the findings, or leave the gold be.

----------------

"Once you've got sea legs, it can be difficult walking on land again." Carlos agreed with a gentle nod, watching Sami carefully until she said that she was all right to walk. As Sami started talking pictures, Carlos rolled his eyes gently. That was until he saw her tilt the camera towards him a snap a photo.

"God Sami, not again!" Carlos groaned, reaching across as Sami kept the camera out of his reach. If there's wasn't a damn crowd....Carlos growled softly and pulled back, letting his mate be. There was a smirk on his face and a devious gleam in his eyes that said she'd pay for that later.
"We're headed downtown from the looks of things. Night life apparently..." Carlos murmured because although they were a ways away, Carlos could already hear the blaring music and the stench of hotly cooking human food.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Serena grinned at her parents before following her brother back into the ocean. She wanted to find something now as well, plus she was sort of curious about the idea of cursed gold. Everything else supernatural existed in the world, why not cursed gold? Grinning to herself, she followed Nick as he led the way to where he had found the gold piece. Sinking deeper in the water, she dug in the soft sand, seeing what she could uncover.

Alexi grinned as he took the coin from his wife to examine it.
"Vlad had a trade company for awhile, I went along on a few voyages, though Demitri was the real pirate" he laughed, "Well viking, but they sure wreaked havoc via ship" He said, Demitri had, once upon a time, been a viking warrior, having been changed by Vlad when he had been struck down in battle. Demitri loved to sail though he knew his brother hadn't in ages.
"He probably knows where many ships have gone down, maybe we should persuade him to take us on an expedition" He said with a grin as he gave his wife back the coin.
"If they find more we'll leave it be, some things are better left undisturbed and this ocean is far to lovely to be torn apart by a bunch of treasure hunters" Alexi said, "Somethings are better left lost" He added, fame and money tended to bring out the worst characteristics in most humans and he knew a sunken wreck would be no different.

----

Sami just laughed, grinning cheekily as she slipped the camera back in her bag.
"Its only fair, you have that horrid picture of me getting tossed in the pool by those pool boys" Sami said, "I can't believe you didn't save me" She admonished playfully. The pool boys had been tossing guests into the pool all day, it was all in good fun of course, however they had gotten Sami and instead of saving her, Carlos had snapped a picture of her just before she hit the water. The look on her face was absolutely embaressing but he refused to delete it, she had been trying to get an equally bad picture of her mate ever since.

"Oh the music is amazing" Sami said as the pounding began to reach her ears. Her body swayed slightly, she wasn't like Maria would could have began dancing in the streets but she did appreciate a good beat.
"Food smells a bit weird though" She said, wrinkling her nose more then relieved she had eaten a large lunch, she wasn't sure she could stomach most of it. She tended to be a bit picky when it came to food, a year of living in the wild eating only what she caught had done that to her. Now that she could be choosey, she tended to be.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Nick tried to remember his way under the water so that he could look again in the same place.
Think we'll find more? he asked Serena curiously as they same. And it can't really be cursed right? he asked, but the thought was more in his head then directed at his twin. He sure hoped it wasn't. He was already "cursed" as a vampire right? Could he be cursed twice? If there was even such a curse...

Maria sighed gently, wrapping her arms around her waist. She smiled fondly as she listened to Alexi's story. Even though she was pretty sure he'd told this once before, it was still nice hearing him talk about it again.
"Demitri a pirate." Maria laughed. "Why does that not surprise me? I wonder if Kristen knows." She added with a small laugh.

"Carlos had everything. A ship, a plan, a port and items to trade..." Maria mused. "Then a storm hit the day he was to depart. I told him it was a bad omen and that he shouldn't go. And he listened for once." Maria said with a chuckle. "So a few years later, he and Keith opened up a jewlery store. We had a great influx of jewels and gold coming in front the New World..." She smiled lightly at the memory, her hand reached for her wrist. It was bare today, and a small shot of panic laced through her at the absence of her bracelet. She slowly calmed down as she remembered taking off the ruby and gold bracelet that she'd left behind in the resort.

-------------

"Oh love that was all in good fun!" Carlos pleaded. "And you said so yourself that you want to document the entirely bloody trip! I was just adding to your documentary!" Carlos explained as they walked. Even though they were bickering softly, they were both smiling, and Carlos laughing lightly as Sami snipped right back at him. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her tight against him, crushing his lips to hers for a moment, suppressing anything she was about to say.

"What was that about the food?" Carlos murmured after the kiss, smirking gently at Sami. "Oh yes, human food. Never had a real appetite for it..." Carlos admitted softly as they started to walk past vendors with food carts, stores with more merchandise, small bodegas with music pouring out from the stores. At one point, Carlos heard an small guitar playing and it nearly tore him out of the present and into a deeply forgotten memory. Panic shot through him for a second, and he tightened his grip around Sami's shoulder and hand. That rooted him down in the present, and he sighed in relief as they passed the guitar player and the urge disappeared entirely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Serena glanced up at Nick as she felt his voice slip into her mind.
I dunno, it would be cool if we did find more though. Curses who knows. I mean we exist right? So do all sorts of supernatural creatures so if you follow that logic is cursed gold really a stretch? She let some sand drift through her fingers.
I mean the curse on Cortez's gold was undead life, we technically already are cursed with that. So I mean would a curse even effect us? If you're that worried return your gold piece She mentally teased her twin as she continued to root about in the sand. Her fingers brushed something and she felt a spark of excitement as she dug deeper, only to frown as all she unearthed was a rock. Damn, thought I had something she pouted playfully, she wasn't to upset about not discovering anything.

----

Sami leaned into the kiss before Carlos broke it. "So I am" She returned, "Documenting the trip I mean, you are part of the trip" She said with a chuckle as they continued to walk. As Carlos' arm tightened around her, she glanced up at him, confusion crinkling her features before he suddenly relaxed.

"You okay?" She asked curiously, she knew something had bothered him, triggered his memory but she also knew better then to push. If he needed to talk he would, but she also didn't want to dig up unpleasent memories for him. She had seen Alexi's scars and knew what that was from, she also had seen Demitri fall back into his memories. It wasn't easy for vampires and she knew Carlos probably had some major bad memories in his lifetime.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Great....cursed gold.... Nick sighed softly. I really hope not though. I was looking forward to a nice curse-free vacation. Still, he continued to search as Serena spoke in his mind and their bond stayed open so they could easily find each other. Serena's excitement radiated to him, and Nick picked his head up to look over at her.
Come over here. This was where I found the first, so there might be some more. Nick told her, swimming over the ledge where they had swam in search of their father. Nick recognized the ledge he'd pick the coin off from and swam a bit further down. He let his hands travel along other ridges in the sea wall, seeing if maybe a few more coins were caught in groves or nitches.

-----------------

"I--" Carlos coughed to clear his throat and he gave Sami a strong smile. "I'm fine darling." Carlos reassured her, rubbing her arm soothingly where he had just gripped her tightly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." He apologized. Damn memories.

"I...I haven't been around Spanish culture in a very long time." Carlos added as a soft explanation. "Parts of the countries here haven't changed much from how I remember, and with the tourist industry they purposely re-create things from the past centuries. It...it stirs up the old days." He gave her a sad smile and continued to rub her shoulder, though it was reassuring more for him to have Sami in his arms right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Serena laughed mentally, she wasn't overly worried about any curses, she just wanted to poke around she didn't need to take anything away from wreck, if there was one down here.
Dad is a lot scarier then some cursed gold Serena added as she drifted lower, poking her fingers carefully into the cracks and crevices of the reef. Either way, even if she didn't find something, she was having fun.
Drifting absentmindedly towards the bottom, a flash of something caught Serena's eye. Diving lower, she dug her fingers letting a surprise gasp as she uncovered a large box.
Nick! She called, wrenching the thing open. What the hell? the trunk was filled with small items such as more gold coins and metallic pieces all baring the Draq family crest.
Go get Dad She mentally ordered, he had to see this.

----

Sami smiled reassuringly and nodded in understanding.
"No worries love, we all have those memories we'd rather forget and they have such an unfortunate habit of cropping up at the worst of times" She said, letting him hold her close as they continued to walk down the street. She knew Carlos' memories were probably worst them most, having lived untold lifetimes.

"Well bad memories aside, what shall we do? Keep walking around or is there something in particular we should check out?" She asked, peering down an alley way to see a large market at the end, colourful clothes drifted in the breeze which is what had initially caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Nick continued to roam around, but he didn't have all that much luck. When he heard Serena scream at him, Nick kicked off the nearest rock and swam over to his sister. If he could have, Nick would have gasped at the sight that Serena uncovered. He brushed aside some of the dirt while Serena opened the chest.
Holy...is that? his eyes grew wide when he noticed the family crest on the coins. Maybe that's why Maria had been trying to chip off the grime from the coin....
I'll be right back. Nick said, shooting off through the water.

As soon as he broke the surface, Maria was at the edge of the boat.
"Dad!" Nick yelled. "Serena found a chest!"
"A whole chest?!" Maria asked.
"Yea!" Nick said, taking in air out of habit more than necessity.
"Tell her to leave it there."
"We can't." Nick insisted. "It's got our crest on it."
Maria froze, staring at her son in disbelief. She glanced at Alexi then with a frown. "You said Vlad had a trading route?" She asked gently. "Did they ever loose cargo?"
"Dad come on! You've got to see this!"

-------------

Carlos smiled, glad that Sami understood the difficulties he had some days. As Sami's vision lingered else where, Carlos turned to see what she was looking at.
"What to do exploring?" Carlos asked curiously. He glanced around slowly, mentally taking pictures of what he saw so that he could find his way back to the ship again. "We can go anywhere. I'll be able to get us back to the ship whenever we're ready to turn in for the night." Carlos explained.

---------

"There." Alayna said with a sigh, pulling back from Keith's wings, the container of burn balm open in one hand. She just finished coating Keith's wings in the balm, and for once, he hadn't passed out from it. She laughed at the thought as she put the lid back on the container and placed it back on the nightside table.
"How's it feeling now?" she asked curiously, her eyes passing over Keith's hurt wings slowly. She remembered days of autumn where his strong and thick wings where their jackets and blankets between classes. A found smile danced on her lips at the thought and Alayna slipped from the bed to wash her hands clean off the balm.

"You slept pretty soundly last night you know..." Alayna added gently when she came out from the bathroom. She smiled at him, genuinely happy. The last time Keith returned from battles, he stayed up for days. He hardly slept. When he did, he was tormented with nightmares. It was just as things were getting better that he was called again.
Alayna walked around the bed to stand in front of Keith. She brushed a hand over his forehead slowly and softly.
"I'm very glad you're back...." She murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: